ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

Por 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... Más

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖

6.1K 294 257
Por 3yestrainfellow

     YOU SPED WALKED INTO the building, watching as your employees make way for you to pass, especially with the look you had. they knew well not to mess with you, you thin ice temper was somehow not to play around with.

entering the elevator, you aggressively clicked a few buttons before leaning on the metal walls, feeling the gravity shift. soon enough you were at the top of the building, the doors opened and you stormed into the main room of which you once called home.

"there's my little girl!" an elderly man called out, extending his arms out to show his enthusiasm. he had jet black hair, nape being white due to his age though he still had a handsome face accompanied by a white beard.

you frowned with a furrow of your eyebrows, eyeing the three who stood near the glass wall. another woman besides lin stood there confidently, she was beautiful but it was clear she was mature and above 30, she too also had jet black hair, a strand of her hair being white. red thick lipstick coated her lips as she and the male wore suits, screaming that they did business for a living.

"what is the meaning of this." you demanded, "i flew here overnight just to deal with this, there better be a good explanation." you whipped your head to lin, managing to catch the slightest of gulps coming from her despite her stone cold face.

"now, now dear," the man attempted to reason softly, albeit a sinister aura was convincing you otherwise, "let's not blame lin for making the right decision." he let a lopsided grin etch on his lips, knowing damn well you took everything he said as a mock.

"and let's not forget that this company is under my name." you scowled, letting your facial expressions rest rather than glare at the three who stood in your home, your workplace, your reason, "this company is doing well with or without me being here, so tell me, oh so help me lin." you trailed around the room, dragging your hand on the furniture as your sharp gaze still manage to land on the three elderly.

"don't be so harsh on her, she's a great secretary." the mature woman sternly yet calmly spoke, still her tone managing to rattle your bells more than ever, "you're always away with your work, never giving your old folks a visit so we decided to change that sweatheart." she smiled sweetly, sugar coating her obvious lies.

you stared unamused, half lidded eyes bore into your so called mom as you stood idly by a work table you had once frequently used. she seemed to be uncomfortable silence that you had returned, shifting on her heels as she cleared her throat to continue.

"heard you were hired to investigate dangerous crimes," she exaggerated by dragging out her sentence with forced enthusiasm, "as much as i don't agree with the... level of responsibility and place of work, it came from the government and can improve your intelligence so i suppose i could perhaps make an exception."

you raised a brow, frown still very much evident, "what, being a detective is considered a low class job in your eyes?" you mockingly quipped, jabbing a topic she knew you loved to poke just to anger her, "just because it doesn't make as much money as investing, doesn't mean it's useless. it at least helps society other than you selling a bunch of animal skinned bags while destroying mother nature." you scoffed, shaking your head at your own statement.

"dear, that's no way to talk to your mother." the man frowned, not one filled with sadness but rather dissatisfaction. you clicked your tongue, turning away to make it seem like your eyes caught on something interesting but really you were rolling them.

"she is not my mother, you are not my father either." a part of you wondered how these people could have the mindset that they currently have, are there really just crude people in this world? it's honestly something hard to believe but reality can vouch otherwise, "owen," you dragged the man's name, eyes trailing to the other woman, "charlotte, if you two would cooperate and calmly leave this place, that would be much appreciated."

the woman known as charlotte gasped in disbelief, placing a hand on her chest to show add more drama, as for owen, he only scowled, a look of displeasure expressed on his face.

"do not talk to your parents like that young lady." he scolded, "you should be grateful that we at least came to visit." crossing his arms, his eyebrow raised, anticipating you to immediately respond.

"you only visited to ask for money," you huffed an annoyed sigh, sliding your finger on the table surface, "don't take me as a fool, i am of legal age and i don't need to be treated like a child any further."

"ugh owen, with all the fame and power she has, she's become more arrogant and rude." charlotte turned to her husband, her heels tapping on the ground, impatiently waiting for the man to do something about the current situation.

said man only nodded, "you should really look back to when we made this whole opportunity for you to grab," guilt tripping you? really? could he have done anything else better other than make you guilty, "this whole company came from your parents, without us you wouldn't have a single penny to your name."

"much like how you two don't have an ounce of dignity to your name." you rolled your eyes, staring into the eyes of owen, seeing as he slightly faltered to keep eye contact by blinking away, "goodness, your ego is even bigger than mine! and that's saying something."

the ravenette let out a defeated sigh, "listen y/n, we just came back to make up for lost time and restart." he confessed with a tired expression, you briefly glanced at charlotte who looked annoyed but played the part of being sympathetic very well, perks of being an actress, "will you forgive us?"

you gazed with void less eyes, looking at owen then at charlotte to see if they weren't serving false hope, with one quick motion, you mumbled incoherent words, pointing at your fingers like you were counting, "let's see the amount of times you said the same thing... one, two, three—oh! i seemed to have lost count, AL could you remind me again?"

'approximately 48 times throughout this year, ma'am.'

the AI blared through the built in speakers, "48 times!" you expressed a shocked look, "that's only this year and it's not even close till new years, i wonder how many times you've begged for forgiveness in five year—"

"ok ok, we get it!" charlotte cut you off, squealing like a kid who lost a fight over candy, "you insignificant brat!" she gritted her teeth, furrowing her eyebrows as wrinkles formed on her forehead.

"sweetheart don't frown too much, you'll ruin that pretty little fake face off." you grinned mockingly, covering your mouth to suppress a chuckle, adding more affect to boil her rage, "my golly, you're temper has gotten thinner as the years go by huh?"

"ugh!" the latter stormed to get to the elevator which was behind you, she glared at you like daggers going through a dead animal as she stomped your way, about to elbow you when you swayed away, dodging her feeble attack.

you watched as she nearly stumbled, finding it hard to catch herself with her long fucking heels that shouldn't ever exist in the first place. you managed to keep down a laugh, turning away to not trigger said laugh as owen sighed, also walking to the elevator.

he reached charlotte who hissed out curses, fixing her attire and slapping owen's hand away as he offered help. the two soon left with the elevator, leaving you and lin.

you slowly turned your head to her, she tensed, you could be so intimidating when you never try. you gave her that same uninterested look, parting your lips as the next few words slipped of your tongue with much confidence and accuracy.

"you're fired."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

jane stepped into the gateway with the lack of fear, followed by a bored clockwork, nervous lulu, cheery nina and an irritated jeff.

"where the fuck are we?" the only male growled, looking around the luxurious penthouse as far as he could tell, clean and neat.

lulu leaned her hands on the glass window of a wall, "i think this is new york!" she exclaimed, a small smile forming on her lips, feeling a bit excited since she was in a new place, "so big..." she whispered in awe.

'you are not suppose to be here.'

AL alerted the five, silently putting the elevator on lockdown.

"it's you, that damn robot." jeff groaned, rolling his eyes as he searched the place, jane and the rest doing the same to find you. jeff wasn't going to lie, he knew this place was unfamiliar to him, the last time he was in your house was certainly not in new york. however jane did say the gateway portal would open up to where you currently resided.

so what were you doing in new york?

"breaking and entering is considered illegal," a playful voice called out as the five whipped their heads to the source, seeing you sitting down on the kitchen counter, "but you guys have done worse hm?"

jane frowned, "grab her." she ordered, seeing clocky and nina lung to get where you were as you say where you sat, an amused expression playing on your face.

they barely reached the kitchen before being knocked back by an invisible force, nina fell as clocky placed her palm on the unseen wall. she banged her fists a bit, trying to see if she could break it but to her dismay, it was futile.

"i don't know who you guys are, but hello jeff," you waved at the man who nodded in acknowledgment, "i better hear a good reason as to why you're all here, make it quick because i had a shit day today." you clicked your tongue, staring out into the glass window, seeing the sky orange meaning that it's almost getting dark.

"where is everyone." jane demanded, walking towards the force field besides clocky who helped nina get up on her two feet, "where is jack, ben, sally? where are they?" she demanded again, showing how desperate she really was.

"well they aren't here, that's for sure." you raised a brow, tad bit confused with the situation you were currently in. you dusted your oversized hoodie as you stood up, pulling it down slightly since you weren't wearing any pants.. not your fault, you were not expecting visitors, "what in the hell is that?" your eyes caught sight of what seemed to be a portal, opening to lead into a bedroom as far as you could see.

"don't act fool, tell me where they are!" jane banged her fist on the invisible force, eyes knitting together as she frowned even more.

"they're back at Ohio, where the magic happens haha.." you chuckled at your own statement, quickly erasing it after seeing the still angry woman who had black eyes, "uh... well, clearly this isn't Ohio, this is NYC."

jane scoffed, turning away, "why are you in NYC, this wasn't suppose to happen..." she mumbled, walking away into another room as she called for clockwork and nina to follow pursuit.

now, it was you, jeff, and a mysterious girl with bangs covering her eyes. you decided it was ok enough to turn off the force field silently, you assumed the three who had just left were the main big threats, nevertheless you still saw the other two as a main concern, just not as much.

"mind explaining what's going on jeff?" you raised a brow at the killer who huffed, making his way to the large L couch and laying down, followed by the uneasy girl.

"that was jane, she's a pain in the ass." he briefly introduced the bossy female, "she thinks your trying to destroy the creepypasta family so she sought out to kill ye." you hummed as a reply, watching as he leaned deeper into the couch, clearly getting comfortable, "the other two bitches who went after you was nina and clockwork, you can tell the difference with that smart brain of yours, eh?"

"yes, appearance said so." you rolled your eyes, still not moving from your position in the kitchen.

"and this is lulu," he jutted his thumb at the girl who sat besides him, she nervously glanced at you in the kitchen and in return, you nodded to acknowledge her, making her flustered and look away, "now you owe me."

you scoffed, "for what?"

"i gave you info and now you owe me, that's how it works, hm?" jeff purred, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he stared at you in the kitchen, "i ain't no free man, y/n."

"you'd drop for five bucks," you stood up, making your way to the couch but giving the man no pleasure of sitting down, you were still cautious and being on your feet placed some sort of reassurance for you, "cheap hoe."

jeff let out a sound close to a growl from the depths of his throat, despite the makeshift smile on his lips, you could evidently see the frown he held, "i'm no billionaire, i'll take anything if i have the chance." he briefly glanced at your body, knowing that you saw it and grinned to taunt you further.

"not you too..." sighing, you glared at him with disinterest, looking at his hands then back at his face, "how're your hands?" the skeptical look he gave you meant that he knew you were trying to change the subject, vaguely glancing at lulu who shifted in her spot uncomfortably, but decided to give into the topic nonetheless.

"it's fine, a little bit numb but fine." he replied, showing his slightly bruised hand while moving his digits to show that they were working, raising a brow, "why ask?"

"just looking out for an acquaintance," shrugging you bit the inside of your cheek, suppressing a yawn that you felt, "y'know, after he tried to prove that he could take 800 volts of electricity.." you also remarked sarcastically.

"the past is past." jeff grumbled, ignoring the confused look lulu silently gave him.

"i don't think that's how you see it," he shifted in his spot, staring down at his hands that rested on his lap, "and i'm not talking about those bracelets."

he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion at your statement, if not the bracelets then what? his head then trailed up to your features, as soon as he did so, he felt like a lump was in his throat, staring wide eyed at your sympathetic look. you parted your lips, soft spoken words now leaving your mouth, this is a look he has never received yet never experienced nor wanted, he didn't need sympathy, or was she pitying him...?

"the past is past..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.7K 2.2K 17
Remember that little phase you had in middle school? Yea, the one where you were very invested in the idea that CreepyPastas were real. How about we...
991K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
77.5K 3.4K 27
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ((𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)) ── ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 death can't even stop her, nothing can, not ever she rises...
698 41 7
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...