Evil Eyes... [Reader X Rubie...

By imyourgodnowfearme

Deep in the woods is a human, hidden away from society. the witch of the woods, don't go near their cottage... More

info
prolong
part 1: hello
part 2 : stay a while
part 3: bonding <3
part 4: i guess this is goodbye-oh no...I'm coming with you?
5: landing er... crashing.
6: baseball...I guess?
7: "is this goodbye?" "only for now."
8: they're really gone...
9: new form
11:"you came back!" "just for you, our Sapphire♡"
12: to love is to understand
13: "So You Chuck Them Out The Moon Base!?"
14:failure
15: I've never done that before...
16:Ones Back!
17:spite

10: I miss you more than anything.../rage

126 6 0
By imyourgodnowfearme

You looked up at the cotton candy colored sky, your [H/L] [H/C] hair swaying with your long dress in the breeze.

It had been weeks, since you had heard from the Rubies. Weeks of staring at the sky. Weeks of staring, hoping, that one day you'd see their red ship in the sky. Weeks of wishing to see your gems. Your Rubies. A tear ran down your cheek.

"Hey, [Y/N]! I didn't see you there!"
Steven raced up to you, a lot has happened in those weeks.
Steven has began to continuously talk to you.

You think, he thinks he's your friend.

The cluster has been put to rest.

Malachite was defeated.

Lapis lives with Peridot.

Peridot and Lapis finally made up and are bonding over a TV show.

Everything is going uphill!

For Steven...

You were still here.
Waiting,
Hoping for them to come back...

...However, everytime you come back at this dreaded barn, you felt your hope always dwindle. Every second your not enveloped in warmth, you felt tears brewing in your eyes.

You shouldn't be feeling like this. Sorrow for yourself. Jealous at Steven... he deserves a happy ending. After all he's been through. All he's told you. He deserves something to finally smile at.

What have you done?
Your not much other then the witch of the woods to Beach city. Did you really think you'd get company other them the trees you surround yourself with everyday...

You might be thinking, 'It's been weeks! I should be over this!' And your right. You should be over this. But the feeling was so strong and the cut in your heart seemed to worsen each time you thought about them.

Which was all the time!
You couldn't get them out of your head! And it's not like you haven't tried either! You've tried to go on with your life doing things that you'd normally do, but it seemed that no matter what you did, they always came back to your head. You were sure they weren't going away soon, so you had to keep yourself busy, doing....somthing?!

You gripped your [H/L] hair.
Atleast your appearance stayed consistent...

<time skip>

The Rubies almost rushed back to earth, their was no Jasper on Neptune and they were livid. They had to leave their Sapphire on a week's long journey for it to not even be worth it! Practically seething, they steered the ship back to earth.

Except, one wasn't as livid as the others.
Leggy wasn't as livid as the others.

Sure, she was mad, she could have spend her days with her Sapphire, only for it to be spent looking for a Jasper, who wasn't even there! on a planet, far away from earth.

"Guys...?" She asked. "What!" Doc replied harshly, Leggy shrunk away, but still voiced her request. "Could, could we go to the moonbase? We dont wanna interrupt our Sapphire unknowingly." This seemed to calm the Rubues down just a little. "Fine." Eyeball said, steering the ship to go to the moon instead.

<♡♡♡♡♡>

The Rubies parked the ship inside the moon base. Leggy stepped on a tile, revealing a staircase. Leggy smiled, skipping up the stairs, the Rubies following in tow. Leggy stopped at the room with a floating orb in the middle. Navy walked up to the orb, placing a hand on it. The Rubies jumped as the orb jumped to life, looking similar to a globe.

The rest of the Rubies walked up to the orb. Doc pushed a place on the orb, coincidentally being the right place. The room twisted and turned into it's environment. A beautiful view of the sunset, a barn a few miles away just bearly being made out, And...you.

The Rubies eyes sparkled as they saw you. Your perfectly sculpted [S/C] face, fitting a small frown as the sun's rays danced on your face. Your [F/C] skirt flowing in the wind. Leggy walked up to you, putting a hand on your leg, only for it to faze through you. Leggy pulled back, biting back a saddened whine, backing up back to the group.

The Rubies watched as you heaved a sigh. Looking at the sky above.

"I don't know what to do without you."
"I don't know where to put my hands."
"I've been trying to lay my head down."
"But I'm writing this at three a.m."

You sit down on the grass, folding your hands over your lap.

"I don't need the world to see that I've been the best I can be."
"But, I don't think I could stand to be, where you don't see me."

You put your face in your hands for a while. Contemplating what to do next. What to say next.
Before looking up at the sky again, moving your glance slowly toward the bearly showing moon.

"On sunny days, I go out walking."
"I end up on a tree lined street."
"I look up at the gaps of sunlight."
"I miss you more than anything..."

A tear slid down your face, however not faltering your smooth voice. You stopped singing.
Your shoulders shaking as more weight came crashing down on your shoulders as you started to cry, finally letting out your pains and frustration in the form of tears.

The Rubies immediately went to comfort you, but as soon as they did, they halted. This was nothing but an illusion of what was going on in earth. The orb was turned off by Navy. The room went dark, now clouded with a tense air.

"Can we go to earth now?" Leggy asked, hugging herself tightly, along with Navy who hugged Leggy softly. The tougher of the five, Army, Doc, and Eyeball, glared at nothing.

The leader of the group Doc, balled her fist angrily. "Yeah. Let's go." Doc said, marching back to the ship, Eyeball and Army followec giving the cold shoulder to the more softer of the five.

"Those crystal gems." Eyeball muttered as she powered the ship.

It was those crystal gems fault.

They sent the Rubies away far away from earth, knowing full well how close their bond was. None of the Rubies could think straight. However they could feel. And the one thing Rubies were know for...

... was their rage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 349 51
It may be a small town. But it has its many secrets. ----------------------------- I decided to forget about it for now and was going to head back to...
537 97 49
Deep beneath the hives, trouble is brewing... In the walls of the hives a pampered prince is brought screaming into reality as his old life of luxury...
27.1K 1.1K 42
Katherine Menson discovers an incredible creature in the woods. Little does she know, this creature will take her entire life for a joyride. How can...
4.5K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...