You Plan to Kill me with Meng?

By Wicked_killer

SYNOPSIS: Qiao Qixi woke up one day to find himself transmigrated as a polar bear and he merely took more car... More

POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 1
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 2
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 3
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 4
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 5
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 6
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 7
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 8
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 10
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 11
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 12
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 13
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 14
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 15
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 16
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 17
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 18
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 19
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 20
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 21
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 22
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 23
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 24
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 25 PART-1
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 25 PART-2
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 26
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 27
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 28
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 29
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 30
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 31
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 32
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 33
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 34
POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 35

POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 9

385 26 0
By Wicked_killer

There was a slight sensation on the thick arm, not even pain, just the impression of being "bit" by the opponent's mouth.

Otis bowed his head and cast a bewildered gaze in the direction of the baby polar bear that was biting his arm. Are you hungry?

Or are you grinding your teeth?

Otis could only come up with these two possibilities.

The teeth of cubs have a long growth process. They are not slender and sharp when they are more than one year old, and they need to be five years old to be considered at their peak.

When they are teething, polar bear cubs love biting.

They will bite anything they can see, including food.

Otis calmly extended his arm and patiently waited for the tiny polar bear to mimic his motion of spraying water, but Qiao Qixi remained motionless. He planned to show it again because he believed the other party wouldn't know.

This time Qiao Qixi did not move. He won't let him succeed. Instead of being hurt, it's better to strike first and let the other party try what it feels like to be sprayed in the face.

It's unfortunate that Qiao Qixi is too short; he can't even shake Otis's face, and the range of his "attack" only reaches the bottom of the target.

Otis shook his limbs. 

It was impossible for him to know that this little polar bear was doing something bad on purpose with a simple and pure mind. He lowered his head and oddly arched the small polar bear with his kiss as a male polar bear, allowing the bear to continue walking.

He appeared to be worried that the baby bear would slide back into the water behind him.

This was exactly what Qiao Qixi desired, and he also believed that following Otis was a wise move.

After swimming for so long, he was already hungry, Qiao Qixi could smell the scent of blood in the air and followed it to find the prey that Odis had left behind.

Qiao Qixi thought it was too careless of him to lie down and take a bite out of the prey.

His baby teeth were nearly broken by this solid chunk of ice.

It turned out that the prey Otis had brought back from a faraway place had been frozen into a smoothie shape for a very long time.

After coming back, it was delayed for a while. Isn't the food frozen?

Unfortunately, this is a drawback of not being able to speak, and even though I want to complain, I can't express it clearly, Qiao Qixi scowled at Otis.

Otis simply questioned why the small polar bear wasn't eating after observing its peculiar behaviour.

Can't bite?

Otis quickly and without complaint tore open the prey. The taste was definitely not as good as when it was first hunted, but some of the meat inside was still not frozen.

When Otis tore off the unfrozen meat and gave it to Qiao Qixi to eat, it thawed considerably after entering his mouth.

Otis consumed the remaining frozen food without any restraint.

 Polar bears have iron stomachs, not to mention just being frozen to this extent, when food is scarce, they can still eat even if they are frozen into steel.

They left again, leaving a heap of wreckage in their wake, and the likelihood of them coming back is extremely unlikely if there isn't an accident.

The entire Arctic Circle is really too big, and daily exploration of a new environment isn't particularly exciting.

Except for seabirds and "food," Qiao Qixi saw very few other carnivorous animals while Otis was in charge.

Such as other polar bears, arctic foxes and arctic wolves and so on.

That's because Otis purposefully led him to stay away from these carnivorous creatures, knowing that they would do the same for Otis.

This type of wild life unavoidably gave Qiao Qixi the impression that he was traversing the Arctic Circle in the opposite direction.

It is actually not bad as long as you can make sure there is enough food.

Otis took Qiao Qixi for a stroll on a beach where the ice had almost completely melted after they had eaten enough food for the day.

The rounded sea-washed stones are sporadically scattered throughout the sand.

In a blink of an eye, it is already June.

This time of year, small shellfish are busy crawling on the beach, giving the impression of prosperity and excitement to onlookers.

Qiao Qixi approached them and watched them closely. If there was a monitor on his head, it would say: This one is not tasty, this one is too small, this one is so cute...

Suddenly, a wave of waves came slowly.

Qiao Qixi was drawn to the rushing tide's audible sound.

He looked up and saw what appeared to be a small yellow plastic bucket floating in the water.

Quickly, Qiao Qixi pursued the little yellow plastic bucket and grabbed it in his mouth before the tide swept it away.

Oh, the fisherman used it. It had a wide mouth, was sturdy, and was short. Qiao Qixi happily brought it back to Otis.

Otis glanced at the bucket and didn't react, but he was also happy for Qiao Qixi. The other party found a cheap toy.

'This bucket is very useful', Qiao Qixi thought to himself.

When not carrying anything, you can wear it as a hat, and when you come across delicious food, you can put it inside.

In the North Pole, it doesn't rain, but there will be hail. Keeping this bucket will be very beneficial, according to Qiao Qixi.

So he walked for a while with the small bucket in his mouth, and Qiao Qixi tried to put the bucket on his head. Generally speaking, it was quite suitable.

But it's definitely not good on Otis. Otis doesn't deserve to own a cute keg because his head is too big.

Otis takes the young polar bear north as the temperature rises in an effort to find the last vestiges of coolness before the summer solstice.

Only the shore offers food during the summer.

Rocks and bushes cover the inland. A polar bear will occasionally eat the roots and berries of some plants if it is hungry.

Otis used to spend the summer by himself, but he didn't think it was all that depressing because he was used to going without food for a day or two.

But now there is Qiao Qixi, a little polar bear who is still growing up.

Otis had to alter his way of life. He had to eat fish at least once a day, even if he couldn't have meat every day.

There was no meat to be caught from the shore today. Otis arrived at a sheltered bay. He dove into the water and made his way quickly to a reef in the water, where he waited for a chance to hunt.

Beluga whales travel in pods of three to five and wander the shallow waters while breathing. They may be aware that polar bears are out hunting, but they are not being cautious.

The extremely patient polar bear quietly squatted on the reef, turned its head, and looked out at the turbulent sea.

The blue sea water is always surging, giving Qiao Qixi a danger of being swallowed up, making him hesitate whether to follow him to study.

However, in the past he had feared interfering with Odis's hunting.

The white whales playing together beside Otis who has been squatting for some time, and they occasionally come to the surface to breathe, shooting water jets above their heads.

Qiao Qixi sat on the bank with the keg on his head and stared at Otis with mixed emotions in his heart.

I thought the polar bears squatting in the water waiting for fish were cute when I used to watch polar bear documentaries.

Now I just feel distressed.

Qiao Qixi moved downstream because he didn't want to be held back.

What is the most omnivorous animal in the world?

It has to be a human.

By the sea, there are so many delicious things to eat.

Qiao Qixi returned to the rocks while Otis was away.

The reefs are perceived by humans to be extremely dangerous, and people only dare to search for delectable food when the tide is low.

Polar bears are unafraid of such things. They can dive, and the sea water won't be able to easily carry away their hundreds of thousands of kilograms of weight.

Qiao Qixi has a deep love for the coral reefs by the water, where he can find delicious scallops.

Scallops from the Arctic Ocean are in fact well-known, and scallops caught in Norwegian waters are well-known all over the world.

The delicacies that come out of the Arctic Ocean each year are scarce, and only a select few people are fortunate enough to taste them due to fishing restrictions in many waters.

It came as a pleasant surprise to Qiao Qixi, who was unaware of this, when he pulled out some scallops, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, and occasionally saw a few prawns.

Although Otis does not enjoy the taste of oysters, he does not mind eating the shells.

Just that the meat is so tiny that it can only be a snack between the teeth and the shell is too insignificant for a polar bear.

Otis never ate food unless he felt like it.

While eating some varieties of scallop meat that Otis didn't like, Qiao Qixi gathered some scallops and put them in a small bucket.

For instance, sea urchins at the North Pole are also enormous and thorny. Most likely, this brother never imagined that one day he would be devoured by polar bears.

Yes, the person who consumed it, Qiao Qixi, never imagined that he would ever be able to communicate with such ferocious creatures.

And it's delicious too.

Of course, these are all premium ingredients that are unavailable on the market.

How many foodies are fascinated by it.

Vigorous things, such as this octopus brought up by the tide, also look delicious, but the opponent's body is dotted with small blue circles.

Although I have never actually seen a blue-ringed octopus, most people are aware of its despicable reputation.

This cute and attractive guy is extremely poisonous, so Qiao Qixi instinctively avoided him.

Otis, who caught the white whale upstream, was aware that the other party's pastime involved Qiao Qixi returning to the reef to eat more snacks. He would not get involved even though it was a little unbelievable.

The turbulent sea rose, and he seemed to have finally found a good opportunity to grasp it.

Otis dove headfirst into the water, causing water to splash on the surface before his body and the white whale both dove simultaneously.

Although it seems impossible, polar bears move at a faster rate than white whales.

When Otis surfaced, he already had the prey in his mouth, and the blood had smeared on the water's surface, changing the colour of the water around him.

Otis swam back to the shore with his prey, and at this time his little polar bear obediently came back with a small bucket in his mouth.

Each other's caught prey was combined for a meal. The food that Qiao Qixi had brought back seemed insignificant in comparison.

However, Qiao Qixi did not feel depressed because there were some prawns today; perhaps Otis would enjoy them.

Just as Otis doesn't mind raising the little polar bear he picked up halfway, he doesn't mind obeying the little polar bear's wishes and eating some food from the other party.

The small bucket of scallops and prawns was quickly consumed, then the main course.

Like before, Otis didn't spoil Qiao Qixi. Even if they didn't go hunting with him, cubs still needed to learn how to tear open their prey's belly, among other survival skills.

Unsure if it was an illusion created by Qiao Qixi. He thought Otis was taking today very seriously. When it was time to sit down to dinner, the other person squatted still and only gazed at him.

What does this mean?

He didn't run around today, according to Qiao Qixi, and he didn't sing a bad tune. He did return prior to the mealtime....

When Qiao Qixi considered the white whale that was on the ground, he appeared to comprehend Otis' desire to dismember his prey by himself.

It's true that Otis has been taking care of him throughout, but it's understandable for the other party to be concerned that he won't.

Under Otis's eyes, Qiao Qixi tore open the belly of the white whale to demonstrate that he wasn't so impaired that he couldn't rip open his prey.

Otis made a very low-frequency voice, which seemed to be expressing praise according to what Qiao Qixi understood.

Qiao Qixi looked embarrassed: "..."

It doesn't have to be like this.

The meat of the beluga whale is of good quality, fat but not greasy. Compared with the delicious seal meat, which is easy to get greasy after eating too much, the light-tasting Qiao Qixi can eat more beluga whale meat.

After Otis confirmed that the little polar bear could tear open its prey by itself, the image of the "strict father" was swept away immediately, and continued to help the other party bite the prey in a solid state.

When Qiao Qixi compared the rare teaching behaviour of the other party with the boneless pieces of meat that Otis had prepared for himself, he had the sudden impression that Odis is really not suited for parenting.

If it wasn't for the child's self-sensitivity and relying on Otis to pull him, it might not be possible to live independently in another hundred years.

But consider this: Otis is a male, and he lacks the maternal instinct that a female bear possesses.

To be able to force him to mature would be nice.

With this in mind, Qiao Qixi raised his head and gave Otis a tender kiss on the cheek while holding out his tongue to assist him in licking the blood from his eyes.

This position itself is not easy to clean.

Otis stopped eating and reacted the same way to Qiao Qixi, but because of Otis' relative superior strength, Qiao Qixi almost lost his balance when licking him and fell to his buttocks.

Sorry Guys!!! I was a little busy this week..so it took a while to update....I will try to update the next chapter by today or by tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 25.6K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
971K 23.1K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
179K 13.2K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
279K 23.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...