POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 6

He raised his head and took a sharp breath. Qiao Qixi detected more of that strange male polar bear due to the wind's direction.

There is, however, a tinge of familiarity that comes from memories of Odis.

Is it really Otis?

Although Qiao Qixi wanted to trust his judgement, he wasn't quite confident enough to do so. The main reason was: Why did Otis show up here?

Or were they originally cast close together?

In just two minutes, Qiao Qixi experienced despair and came back to life. If it was really Otis, he was relieved.

Soon after, Otis came to the little polar bear, who was panting heavily from running nonstop.

His eyes were sharp and deep, and he continued to look intently at Qiao Qixi despite this. He appeared to be very interested in Qiao Qixi.

However, Qiao Qixi showed no signs of fear and acknowledged that Otis had come looking for him. Even though his limbs were still, he couldn't help but run over to him.

Otis!

"Miss you", By the way, since becoming a polar bear, Qiao Qixi has discovered that he has rough skin and thick flesh, and he typically doesn't feel any pain when he bumps into objects and flips.

What's more, Otis's body is fluffy, and he only feels comfortable when bumped into it, and only feels a little hurt when his nose hits the ground.

Otis lowered his head and arched him over as he cast a glance at the tiny polar bear that was lying face down on the ground.

Thank you... Qiao Qixi was about to say, thank you for helping me turn over!

The chubby him, however, rolled far away on the ice as a result of Otis's sudden, stronger arching of him.

No!

Qiao Qixi: Otis?

Rolling dizzy, Qiao Qixi prayed, "Dear God, please, don't tell me, this is Otis's way of expressing happiness".

Otis wasn't usually this lively, but really, no one enjoys this kind of celebration!

Qiao Qixi was stuck on the ice, lying on the ground for a while, unable to distinguish between east, west, and north. After getting up on his own, he trotted joyfully back to the other side despite resisting Otis's move.

Yo hey! Otis!

Haha! Otis!

With this exciting reunion, Qiao Qixi was so ecstatic that he couldn't stop rubbing against Otis. In fact, he wanted to give Otis a hug!

He did the next best thing and hugged one of Otis's paws with his own paw because there were no conditions and a high likelihood that Otis would not comply.

Otis's front paws were thick enough, and Qiao Qixi hugged him very happily.

Otis took a long, perhaps a little helpless, look at the fur ball hanging on his forearm.

Maybe not driving him away is his attitude towards Qiao Qixi.

After a brief emotional connection, Otis regained his vigilance, and raised his head to sniff the air.

Its actions caught Qiao Qixi's attention. Are you concerned about the polar bear that tried to invade?

In fact, the odour grew stronger and stronger in the wind. Perhaps that polar bear was exactly like Qiao Qixi at the moment. He was above and was unable to detect the presence of a strange polar bear.