POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 7

Several times while travelling, facing the wind, Qiao Qixi came dangerously close to passing out on the snow. This was especially true after he tripped over some snow and fell to the ground.

However, despite how tired he was, Qiao Qixi couldn't bear to carry on playing pranks after realizing that Otis stopped to wait for him each time and even walked back solemnly while remaining by his side.

Qiao Qixi discovered that Otis in the rescue station was much less kind and and friendly than Otis who was free in the wild, possibly as a result of being in the wild.

At least Otis at the rescue station has never treated him with such kindness and patience.

In the polar day, the sun is always bright and hanging in the sky, making it difficult to determine the time.

In addition, Qiao Qixi's biological clock informed him that it was time for bed because it was nighttime and he should be sleeping anyway.

After continuing to walk for an unknown period of time, Otis eventually stopped and found a comfortable place to sleep.

Following behind, Qiao Qixi kept walking forward with his head down, eventually bumping into Otis directly, falling to the ground and squatting, and then losing the willpower to get up.

He immediately dozed off.

Otis discovered a leeward location that was comfortable for sleeping in and was also simple to defend and hard to attack.

Otis used to sleep by himself in this blind spot, leading a very comfortable life. He picked up the starving little polar bear on his own initiative because it needs to be fed right now.

A drag bottle.

It is estimated that no one in the entire polar region would understand what this independent polar bear is doing.

Food for summer?

Otis may not have been able to explain it clearly to himself. Although it has a limited capacity for information processing, its treatment of Qiao Qixi is truly exceptional in every way.

Odis is very considerate, lying on his side, blocking the wind blowing from behind with his back as tall as a hill, protecting the portion of Qiao Qixi's body curled up on the ground that can still be blown by the wind.

Qiao Qixi can sleep while taking advantage of the warm sunshine and avoiding being blown by the wind.

Whatever the case may be, the wind on the ice is dry, cold, and has a lethal force that cannot be disregarded.

Polar bears have transparent thick hair and black skin. They are not afraid of the extreme cold because they are born with a sophisticated thermal insulation system.

Instead, they are afraid of the heat.

For instance, the current Qiao Qixi found the sun to be very oppressive, so he rolled over onto his back and sat with his head resting on Otis' arms.

The unusual little bear, who enjoys sunbathing but dislikes heat, blends in beautifully with Otis' belly.

This sleep continues until the date changes to the next.

When other polar bears wake up, they are worried about what to do with their next meal?

Qiao Qixi is amazing.

He yawned a lot when he woke up, but he still felt very sleepy, so he decided to remain in Otis's arms and carry on sleeping on the temporary bed.

Because Qiao Qixi hasn't had many good nights of sleep lately and his sleep quality has been poor, now that he has the conditions, he just wants to get enough sleep.