POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 21

The little polar bear doesn't want his little yellow bucket bumping up against him, even though scars are a man's medal.

Fortunately, this bucket is made of sturdy plastic, has a good thickness, and hasn't been harmed by Otis' rudeness.

Qiao Qixi sighed in relief as he hugged the barrel.

However, this terrified heart immediately raised to his throat once more. He observed that at one point, tension arose between Otis and the mother.

Qiao Qixi was a little perplexed as to why the scene had changed so abruptly.

Could it be because Mama Bear yelled so much just now?

Can't you be more mature, Qiao Qixi sighed, they're all adult bears, and they all have kids.

 Just ask if you can be more mature?

How can he say that he is also the fuse of the conflict, Qiao Qixi ran over... Oh, he put his little bucket outside the battle circle first, and then ran over.

On this side, Mother Bear and Otis held their heads high, exchanged glances, and roared in an argumental manner with varying tones from their throats.

In fact, it was a kind of communication. Otis was defending his majesty, warning Mother Bear not to do what she did just now, otherwise he would be impolite.

It's possible that the mother bear heard his warning, but she wasn't about to be outdone. She declared that she would do her absolute best to protect her own line of defence and that further discussion was unnecessary.

Without a doubt, this is provoking.

As strong as Otis, if the female polar bear in front of him is not his mother, he may have already started to move.

Given that they are related by blood, Otis is essentially limited to growling in an attempt to intimidate for the time being.

However, these loud roars alone are enough to cause eardrum vibration, dizziness, and tightness in the chest. When two polar bears roar simultaneously, the effect is even more impressive, sounding like two pairs of large speakers.

Despite the fact that the young bear was hiding behind the mother bear, Qiao Qixi noticed that she had a very calm aura, as if this were a routine occurrence.

Why do I have a trembling face when the tiny polar bear a circle smaller than I am are as stable as old dogs?

Immediately, Qiao Qixi altered his position. He rubbed against Otis, who was against the formidable mother bear, and screamed twice in a soft, tender tone, telling Otis to put the incident behind him and use it as an opportunity to discipline him. I nearly got it.

Do you really care about single mothers?

he cub's coquettishness immediately drew Otis' attention, and he stopped yelling at the mother bear and lowered his head to pay attention to the cub who had just been beaten up. It is believed that the mother bear and cubs on the other side were startled for a while after Otis' sudden change in tone.

Naturally, Qiao Qixi is accustomed to this, so it is understandable why Otis would be aggressive towards him.

It's all right, he licked and rubbed at Otis' handsome face.

"Hmm..." This manoeuvre used to be simple, but now that half of the face is swollen, touching that area hurts.

He whimpers when he hurts, and Otis gets upset when he does. When Otis gets upset, he has no time to care about Mother Bear and Sister Bear.