⚡lighting in a bottle ⚡

By frizzy_dino

After the killing of her mum, y/n is kidnapped and taken away from her childhood best friend. Years later y/n... More

INTRO
Authors notes - background info
chapter 1 - the beginning
chapter 2 - finally free
chapter 3 - first day
chapter 4 - first impressions
chapter 5 - let the training begin
chapter 6 - new friends
chapter 7 - tired
chapter 8 - memories and tears
chapter 9 - kitten
chapter 10 - mysteries
Chapter 11 - time to talk
Chapter 12 - USJ
⚡️ Authors farewell ⚡️

Chapter 13 - Coma

10 0 0
By frizzy_dino

DENKI'S POV-

it's been a few weeks since y/n was rushed to the hospital and they haven't allowed any visitors so far until to day.

For the past few weeks the class has been very depressing the air was filled with sadness. I feel guilty for not being able to protect her like I promised.

My mind keeps drifting to what she said, she told me she loves me and even kissed me but just thinking about it makes me want to cry of happiness and sadness.

We finally get a call for the whole class about y/n and her condition.

AIZAWA'S POV-

~The day of the attack~

after getting y/n into the ambulance we collected the students and did a check for injuries.

The rest of the injuries were minor except for mine but I'll be fine. A few hours later I was leaving the hospital room I was admitted to and went to y/n's room. She was connected to multiple machines and her heart rate was low and getting lower until she flat lined doctors and nurses rushed in a began trying to jump start her heart with the paddles.

After a few minutes she went back to normal. One of the doctors came out and explained the news.

"Y/n has suffered major blood loss as well as what looks to be an overload in energy output like she was momentarily boosted with overloaded power resulting in a heart attack like state her quirk power was of the charts something happened most likely a hidden ability probably a family thing"

"Is she going to be ok" I asked as I looked into the room wondering what happened.

"At the moment she seems to be in a coma like experience but also on the edge of death we have to keep a constant eye on her so no visitors at the moment until I call you"

"Ok call me if anything else happens"

"To help us understand more about what happened could you do some research on her family"

"Sure thing" I said as I got ready to leave.

"I'll call you later" with that the doctor went back to watching y/n and I left soon after.

I went to y/n's house and tried to find anything that might help. I was welcomed by Ichika as soon as I walked into the house. I searched and found a couple of letters. I get that there private but they might help. I began to read the letter and it mentions somethings that might help but it's not for curtain what it is.

All I can do is do research on everything I can I'll also look after Ichika for her.

~back to the present~
2 months later

I just got a call from the doctor say that she is slowly recovering but still in a coma and that visitors are allowed I know kaminari will be glad to hear the news.

DENKI'S POV-

After school the first place I went was the hospital where Aizawa sensei said she was. I walked up to the receptionist and asked for f/n l/n and got her room I then ran to her room to see her hooked up to multiple machines.

I didn't like that she got hurt I felt guilt well up inside me. I pulled up a chair and held her hand while tears rolled down my face.

"Y/n please wake up soon I need you" I said as I kissed her hand. I sat in the chair holding her hand and soon I must of fallen asleep cause I was woken up by Aizawa sensei.

"Kaminari visiting hours are up we can come back tomorrow so let's go"
"will she be fine"
"Yes they said that she's just in a coma at the moment but everything will be fine"
"Ok" I said my goodbyes to y/n and left.

"Kaminari I need to ask you some questions" he said as we left.
"Sure what is it"

AIZAWA'S POV-

It's been a few hours and I went to check up on y/n. I went her room and saw kaminari asleep holding y/n's hand. He must be tired so I let him sleep while I went to talk the the doctor.

"Sir I hate to inform you of y/n's current situation she seems to be steady and stable but every now and then there seems to be a drop in her vitals, everything's been ok but please don't worry the young man that's with her until we're sure on what's going on"
"Ok will do thank you doctor"

After getting the rest of the details. Visiting hours were up so I woke up kaminari and told him.

"Kaminari visiting hours are up we can come back tomorrow so let's go"
"will she be fine" he sounded like he's been crying. I decided to tell him what I've heard from the doctor awhile ago and not worry him.

"Yes they said that she's just in a coma at the moment but everything will be fine"
"Ok" kaminari sounded a little bit relaxed.

He said goodbye to y/n and I did too. I just remembered that there was some things I had to figure out.

"Kaminari I need to ask you some questions"
"Sure what is it"
"Well I know that you and y/n have been friends since childhood and I wanted to know if back then did y/n's quirk's seem different from how they are now? " it took him a little to think but he answered.

"Well when we were kids we got our quirk's around the same time but y/n had only one at the time that I know of and today was different she seemed like her quirk was instantly stronger somehow"

"Ok thank you kaminari and also if you are coming to visit her tomorrow just tell me and I'll come by"

"Ok I will" and with that we left going out separate ways.

~1 month later~

DENKI'S POV-

It's been a total of 3 months since y/n has been In the hospital. Everyday I go and visit her and sometimes the others come visit then I make a quick stop at her house to check on Ichika.

Today felt different I can't describe the feeling I got as soon as I walked into the hospital. But whatever it is it's not good.

I greeted the receptionist like always and made my way to y/n's room. Before I could enter I could see a woman sitting in my usual spot.

??? POV-

It's been 3 months and she's not getting any better. She's just barely scraping through no matter how many times I try to heal her it's like her quirk is rejecting me.

I wonder if she even knows she has a third quirk well it's not a third quirk per say it's more like an inherited booster that runs in her mother's family.

This thing only happens once the person becomes of age and that's usually 16 to 17 years old. I have to keep the promise I made to m/n and f/n they entrusted me with their daughter once they pass and I failed them.

Once y/n wakes up I have to help her unlock this new ability and all the secrets that come with it.

"Hey y/n sweetheart I know you probably can't hear me or remember me since I met you when you were a baby but it's me sapphire a close friend of your parents and I promise I will help you through all of this"

I brushed my fingertips through her beautiful hair gently and began to leave.

I was just walking out the door when a boy gave me a little fright since I didn't know he was there.

"Hi um are you ok kid"
"O-oh yeah just going to visit somebody"
"Well ok" I looked at him a little more and realized he was very similar or even the same boy in most of the photos m/n used to send me of y/n.

I walked off slowly and glanced behind me as he walked into the room. I could see his sadness when he looked at her.

Then something terrible happened.

DENKI'S POV-

After the lady and I spoke for a few seconds she went on her way and I walked in to see y/n. I gently placed my palm on her cheek and felt she was going could.

What's going on and that's when it happened the heart monitor stopped and alarms went off.

The lady from before ran in.
"What happened" she asked in panic.
"I don't know can you help her" I could here the distress in my own voice
"I can try"

SAPPHIRE'S POV-

I stepped closer to y/n and placed a hand where her heart is and felt no beat. I began to channel the energy and pushed it towards her but it didn't work just then the doctors and nurses ran in and did their work.

Denki and I was pushed outside the room. I turned to denki and he was crying heavily.
"Everything will be ok just believe in her she's strong"
"O...ok I..i'll try"

Minutes passed which felt like hour now there was more than just denki and me. All of then I assumed was her classmates and her teacher. Wait is that aizawa....aizawa is her teacher.

"Hey aizawa long time no see"
"Hello Sapphire what happened"
"Well nobody knows she just shut down"
"Well how about denki is he ok"
"Well he seems to be doing better but he looks so broken and I have tried my quirk on her but it's not taking effect"
"Well let's hope something can be done"

Just then the doctors walked out calling aizawa and myself to the side.

"She is stable once again but we weren't the ones who helped he she seemed to do it her self but she is awake now"
"Thats great"

We both walked into the hospital room and saw you/n with her eyes barely open.

Y/N'S POV-

I woke up and I was surrounded by doctors and nurses the room was full of beeping machines and then aizawa walked in with a very pretty lady.

"Y/n are you ok" aizawa said staring at me.
"I think so.... What happened"
"Well dear it's complicated" that voice it's the same voice I heard not long ago.
"Who are you" she looked at me then to aizawa who simply nodded his head.

"Well sweetheart I'm sapphire a very close friend of your mother's and her first hero partner before your father, your mother entrusted you to me once she was gone I looked for years for you but now you've come of age to know the family secret"

"What is it" I asked eagerly wanting to know more.
"In due time first you have some visitors" she turned and opened the door seeing most of her classmates and friends for what felt like the first time.

-Author-chan-
-words 1870-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 492 18
Life had never been easy for you, your parents were killed by villains when you were young, you were raised in the mountains. One day, a group of peo...
2.8K 43 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...
96.7K 2.4K 40
[discontinued but it's a good ending ig] you're the daughter of No. 10 Pro Hero; The Flash all you want to do is be a hero just like your dad, but...
136K 4.3K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...