Chapter 11 - time to talk

Y/N'S POV-

I woke up early due to my alarm so I decided to go for a nice hot shower. As I began to remove my top I saw what was left of the burn it wasn't much it was just a little scar and surly it'll go away eventually.

I hoped in the shower washing my hair when I heard the door bell.
Hmm that's odd who could be here at this time.

"Be there in a minute" I yelled as I got out of the shower putting on my uniform. I ran to the front door only to see a small package.

I nervously picked up the package and brought it to the coffee table in the lounge room. I started to get curious about what was inside but I decided to reach the note on the top.

Dear sweet y/n,

I heard that your back so here's some things of your mother's she wanted me to give them too you I didn't want to wake you so I left it at your door

Sincerely a family friend.

I carefully open the box and to my relief it was not a bomb instead it was more letters, a necklace no doubt a family air loom, and to my shock another piece of map.

I hid the contents under my bed while still wondering who could the mystery person was. I went to the kitchen and was welcomed by Ichika happily meowing rubbing herself against my leg. I checked the time and it was almost time to leave.

I quickly fed Ichika and grabbed my bag and left. On my way I remember that denki wanted too talk today and I slowly became nervous.

~time skip~

I made it to school and went straight to class there were two other people there when I walked in, Mina and sero.

"Hey mina and sero" I said as I walked over to them
"Hey girl how ya going" mina said as sero waved.
"I'm doing better how about you"
"Great thanks"

Just then denki walked in and our eyes met we held eye contact for a few seconds before both looking away flustered.

"Hey y/n still up for studying this afternoon" asked sero with a light blush on his face.
"Yeah how about you denki" I asked kinda hoping he will say yes
"Of course" I couldn't help but feel exited.
"Who's house" sero asked I didn't live far and I didn't want to let Ichika be alone so I suggested my place.
"How about my place"
"thats a great idea" they both said at the same time.

A few more moments of silence and staring at denki secretly then mina drags me out of the room.

"Yes mina what is it"
"Do you like denki~" she said teasingly
"I-i-i don't know" I stuttered
"I think you do~"
"Maybe" I said as I began to think about it more and I came to terms that I do.
"This is so cute" she squeezed me in a hug as she happily giggled.

Soon later everyone else showed up and class was starting.

"Everyone I have a announcement" Aizawa said.
"Tomorrow have a trip to the usj"
Everyone broke into chaotic chatter.

~time skip~
End of the day

The day was finally over and I dragged the boys to my place.

"Hey wait a second" I ran up to the door and noticed a letter wedged in the door it had no return address or information about who it was from.

On the front it said my name I very familiar handwriting but I don't know who's.

I turned around and saw the two boys looking up at the house. Sero looked up in a wowed (Idk if this is even a real word but I hope you understand what I mean 😅) like expression while denki looked up and something flashed in his eyes.