chapter 10 - mysteries

I didn't know what it could be but of course I opened it anyway and the contents shocked me to my core...

The envelope had a letter and some other things including a key, photos and a torn off piece of map I think.

I opened the letter and began to read...

Dear my beautiful daughter,

If your reading this you have either come of age or I have passed away and I'm sorry for leaving you. There are some things I need to tell you. First this house holds many secrets for example the key that was with this letter is to a secret passageway and room you must find it. Second the torn piece of map, you have to find the other pieces. There are 3 different places marked on them go to them it's important. And overall don't let anyone hold you back your a very smart girl.

Love, mum

It took a few minutes of thinking before I came to realisation, I have to find out more But what did she mean come of age.

I folded the letter and placed it on the cabinet next to the mirror. I looked around the room some more but found nothing.

I search for the passageway at a later date.

NOBODY'S POV-

y/n left the room and looked around some more. After half an hour of searching y/n grew tired. She checked her phone for the time and it's already 7:46pm.

Y/N POV-

I looked at the time and decided the it's getting late. I start to walk towards the stairs and I feel a weird tingling sensation in my fingertips and spine. What is going on I can't make it up the stairs like this. I'm sleeping on the couch. I lay down and Ichika jumps up next to me.

NOBODY'S POV-

Y/n closed her eyes and began to sleep with Ichika next to her happily purring.

DENKI'S POV-

It's late but all I can do is think about y/n. I wonder if she even remembers who I am but all my questions will be answered tomorrow. I can't help but continuously think of y/n I suddenly get a text from two people, Mina and Sero.

Chat between Denki and Mina

Mina
7:58pm
Hey are you coming to the sleepover Friday.

Denki
8:00pm
Yea who else is going

Mina
8:01pm
Everyone from class except Kouda, Ojiro, Satou, Tokoyami, Shouji and Mineta

Denki
8:02pm
So is y/n coming

Mina
8:04pm
Yes

Denki
8:06pm
Cool well I'm going to go now

Mina
8:07pm
Ok cool bye

Chat between Denki and Mina ended

I felt a little joy run through my body after finding out that y/n was going to the sleepover.

Chat between Denki and Sero

Sero
7:59pm
Hey bro can we talk about something

Denki
8:12pm
Yea sure bro what is it about

Sero
8:13pm
It's about y/n

Denki
8:15pm
What about her

Sero
8:16pm
Well do you think she likes me

Sero
8:18pm
Bro you there

Denki
8:20pm
Yea sorry do you definitely like her

Sero
8:21pm
Yea

Denki
8:23pm
Why

Sero
8:24pm
Wdym?

Denki
8:27pm
Why do you like her

Sero
8:30pm
We spoke about this today already and still the same reason

Denki
8:32pm
Well I don't recommend trying she probably only sees you as a friend

Sero
8:34pm
Well ok bro I gtg see you tomorrow

Denki
8:35pm
Ok bye

I don't like the fact that sero likes her what if she likes him back, no I'm not going to think about that but that's all I can think about is sero and y/n getting together. Sero is my friend but I'm not going to let this happen.

It's late and I have school tomorrow so it's best if I'm not tired in the morning plus I get to see y/n tomorrow.

I turned off my phone and went to sleep only to think more about y/n.

-author-chan-
-692 words-