chapter 7 - tired

-Hey lovely people this chapter will mostly be in Denki's POV but will start in Y/n's and President Mic's POV so enjoy-
-author-chan-

Y/N'S POV-

My English teacher walked in it was President Mic the last time I saw him I was 2 years old I've always looked up to him. He was marking the role when he stopped.

PRESIDENT MIC'S POV-

I walked into my class and saw the new girl talking to the boys she looked familiar like we've met somewhere. I began to take the role calling out each name until I came across the new girls name F/n L/n it can't be did I miss a meeting or something I been continuing her case for years trying to find her. I don't think she wants everyone to know about her past just yet so I'll just say her first name.

Y/N'S POV-

After President Mic marked the roll we began to work. After seeing recovery girl I've been feeling really drowsy and tired as well as using my quirk a lot today. I felt my head and eyes get heavy then the welcoming of blackness took over.

DENKI'S POV-

We started work and suddenly I heard a loud bang next to me. Everyone turned and looked at me I looked next to me and y/n was sleeping, that trip to recovery girl must of tired her out.
"Denki is y/n ok" said president mic
"She was tired after visiting recovery girl" I said as I looked at her.
"Ok let's just get back to the lesson and denki let her rest"
"Ok"

I decided to copy notes for her. I couldn't quite concentrate cause I keep glancing at her, she's so cute I doubt she even remembers me and I think Sero likes her which makes me a little unhappy.

Finally it's the end of class and I'm just finishing copying notes for y/n. I turn and try to wake her gently but she stayed asleep. Everyone started to leave should I carry her or.... my thoughts were cut short when Sero asked if I wanted help with her.
"Want me to carry her" I didn't want him touching her especially if he likes her.
"Uh no thanks I got her you just go ahead" I said
"Fine" he said with an angry and jealous tone to his voice. Soon as Sero left I grabbed y/n's bag and gently picked her up bridal style.

I carried her through the hallway and to recovery girls office so she can get some rest. Y/n continued to sleep snuggling into my chest. I couldn't help it I know it's her and I know she's my childhood best friend and I know she probably doesn't remember me but I can't help but fell fuzzy inside whenever I look at her I don't quite understand why though.

We finally arrived at recovery girls office again. I opened the door and noticed that recovery girl isn't here. I carefully lay y/n in the bed placing the blanket on her. I turned to figure out what to do next. I spot a pen and notebook on the desk I decide to write recovery girl a note and place it on the door.

I turn to look at y/n one more time and decide to write her a note too.

Dear y/n,
I brought you to recovery girls office so you could rest more comfortably and it's ok we can talk later.
Here's my number so call if you ever need anything.

From Denki

I wrote my number down at the bottom of the page and placed it on her bag. I turn to leave when I hear scared sounds coming from y/n she must be having a nightmare. I don't know what to do exactly so I walk over and place my hand on her cheek seeming to calm her down after a extra minute or two I remove my hand and begin to leave. I cast one more look over my shoulder at her sleeping face and walk to class.

All I got to do now is wait...

-Author-chan- 💛
-706 words-