Chapter 13 - Coma

DENKI'S POV-

it's been a few weeks since y/n was rushed to the hospital and they haven't allowed any visitors so far until to day.

For the past few weeks the class has been very depressing the air was filled with sadness. I feel guilty for not being able to protect her like I promised.

My mind keeps drifting to what she said, she told me she loves me and even kissed me but just thinking about it makes me want to cry of happiness and sadness.

We finally get a call for the whole class about y/n and her condition.

AIZAWA'S POV-

~The day of the attack~

after getting y/n into the ambulance we collected the students and did a check for injuries.

The rest of the injuries were minor except for mine but I'll be fine. A few hours later I was leaving the hospital room I was admitted to and went to y/n's room. She was connected to multiple machines and her heart rate was low and getting lower until she flat lined doctors and nurses rushed in a began trying to jump start her heart with the paddles.

After a few minutes she went back to normal. One of the doctors came out and explained the news.

"Y/n has suffered major blood loss as well as what looks to be an overload in energy output like she was momentarily boosted with overloaded power resulting in a heart attack like state her quirk power was of the charts something happened most likely a hidden ability probably a family thing"

"Is she going to be ok" I asked as I looked into the room wondering what happened.

"At the moment she seems to be in a coma like experience but also on the edge of death we have to keep a constant eye on her so no visitors at the moment until I call you"

"Ok call me if anything else happens"

"To help us understand more about what happened could you do some research on her family"

"Sure thing" I said as I got ready to leave.

"I'll call you later" with that the doctor went back to watching y/n and I left soon after.

I went to y/n's house and tried to find anything that might help. I was welcomed by Ichika as soon as I walked into the house. I searched and found a couple of letters. I get that there private but they might help. I began to read the letter and it mentions somethings that might help but it's not for curtain what it is.

All I can do is do research on everything I can I'll also look after Ichika for her.

~back to the present~
2 months later

I just got a call from the doctor say that she is slowly recovering but still in a coma and that visitors are allowed I know kaminari will be glad to hear the news.

DENKI'S POV-

After school the first place I went was the hospital where Aizawa sensei said she was. I walked up to the receptionist and asked for f/n l/n and got her room I then ran to her room to see her hooked up to multiple machines.

I didn't like that she got hurt I felt guilt well up inside me. I pulled up a chair and held her hand while tears rolled down my face.