chapter 9 - kitten

Finally it was the end if class and the day. I grabbed my stuff and made it out of there before someone could catch up until....

Y/N'S POV-

I was half way towards the gate when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see mina.
"Hey girl just wanted to make sure that your ok cause you looked upset earlier"
"Oh thanks mina and yea everything's fine"
"Ok well if you ever need to talk call me or send a text"
"Will do"
"Oh almost forgot here's my number" mina said as she handed me a piece of paper with her number scribbled on it.

"Thanks mina see ya later" I said giving her a wave as I turned a corner. I decided to jog home so it only took about half the time.

After I got home I changed and decided to go buy a phone and some extra clothes. I grabbed my keys and my purse and headed out the door. I remember seeing a few stores on my way to school so I decided to go there.

On my way to the shops I saw a little kitten sitting in a box. There was also a sign and it said free kittens all females. I stopped to check it out. She was black with white on her chest, around her nose and paws.

( This is what she looks like p.s not my cat just image found on Google )

I looked at her and she let out the cutest little meow I have ever heard

I looked at her and she let out the cutest little meow I have ever heard. She also looked cold and hungry. I decided that I was going to take her home with me.

NOBODY'S POV-

Y/n picked up the little kitten and continued to walk to the shops. Y/n shortly came across a small pet shop and decided to pick up a little cage for her new kitten. She soon realised that she couldn't take the kitten into the shops with her.

As she bought the cage, y/n put the kitten inside and decided to ask the cashier.
"Hey um could you please watch my kitten as I do some quick shopping I can't take her inside with me"
"Ok sure I'll keep her behind the counter so no-one gets the wrong idea" said the cashier with a welcoming smile.
"Oh thankyou".

Y/n then left the pet shop and quickly made it to the store. Y/n bought a new phone, clothes and food for the kitten.

Y/N'S POV-

I made it back to the pet store and decided to buy a few extra things like a bed, food and water bowls, a few treats and a collar.
"Hey I'm back"
"Hey here she is" the cashier said lifting her cage onto the counter.
"Thanks so much and I'm buying these"
"Ok" they said scanning the items.
"That's a total of $56.83" I handed them $80 to cover the cost. I grabbed everything and began to walk out.
"Miss you forgot your change"
"Oh no I forgot to say keep the change for a thankyou" I saw them smile and it made me feel way happier.

I was walking up the street struggling to carry everything including the kitten. Just the a familiar car pulled over it was Aizawa.

"Y/n do you need a lift"
"Um yes please" he opened the door so I could place my items I kept the kitten with me. He noticed all the pet stuff then noticed the kitten.

"Who's this" he said crouching placing a finger in the cage.
"Well I found her cold and hungry on the street in a box"
"Well she's cute what's her name"
"Hmm I don't have one yet maybe Ichika" (translated into English means gift just incase anyone wanted to know)
"That's a perfect fit"

I got into the car with Ichika on my lap in her cage and we begun to drive.
"How was your day apart from the trip to recovery girls office and passing out in class"
"Well it was great I finally met new people something I haven't done in a long time"
"Glad to hear it" we finally arrived at my place.

Aizawa helped me bring everything inside from the car.
"Why don't you have a seat" I said letting Ichika out of her cage. She ran straight to Aizawa rubbing herself against his leg.
"Sure why not"
"Wanna cup of coffee" I said as Ichika jumped onto his lap.
"Sure"

I walked into the kitchen and began to make some coffee while I filed Ichika's food and water bowls and setting them down. Ichika came running to her food after I called her. I finally finished making the coffee and brought it over to Aizawa and sat down.

"There's something I want to let you know even though I'll tell everyone tomorrow" Aizawa said as he sipped his coffee.
"Sure what is it"
"Well in two days we'll be going to the USJ"
"Awesome"
"Also your hero costume came in this afternoon"
"Double awesome"
"Well thank you for the coffee but I have to go"
"Ok bye" I waved to him as he drove off.

I decided to set up my phone and chat to mina.

Chat between mina and y/n

5:46pm
y/n
Hey mina it's y/n

5:48pm
mina
Hey girl how are you doing

5:49pm
y/n
I'm ok hbu

5:50pm
mina
I'm great also are you doing anything Friday night

5:52pm
y/n
I don't think so why

5:53pm
mina
Most of the class was thinking about having a sleepover

5:55pm
y/n
That sounds awesome I'll come

5:57pm
mina
Great gtg now bye

5:59pm
y/n
Sure see you tomorrow

Chat between mina and y/n ended

I put down the phone and decided to make some food. How about some ramen, yea that'll do.

After finishing my food I decided to look around the house more. I walked upstairs into my parents room, not a single thing has been changed. There was a photo of me and my parents when I was a baby it made me miss them more. I never really knew my father as well as mum.

I looked around some more and bumped into a full length antique mirror knocking a small old looking envelope with my name on it.

I didn't know what it could be but of course I opened it anyway and the contents shocked me to my core.

-Author-chan-
-1097 words-