chapter 4 - first impressions

I saw Aizawa up ahead and ran to catch up...

Y/N'S POV-

I walked in after him as he introduced me.
"Class we have a new student today so I let her and introduce herself" he said as he walked behind his desk.

DENKI'S POV-

I was sitting at my desk as I was talking to Kiri,
"Hey bro wanna study together later" he asked while punching my arm.
"Yeah sure we can...." I was cut of by sensei walking into the classroom.

"Class we have a new student today so I'll let her introduce herself" he said as he tiredly walked behind his desk most likely to take a nap.

"A new girl wonder if she's cute" said Sero as I got distracted by my thoughts.

Y/N's POV-

I slowly and shyly walked into the classroom glancing at everyone in the room my eyes landed on one strangely familiar boy he had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt then it made me freeze that's him right but what if it's not.
"Why don't you introduce yourself" Aizawa said behind me.
"Ok...um hi I'm y/n I have two quirks one of them is called snow storm I can create icicles and shoot them I can also create small snow storms...my other quirk is intrance I can basically convince my opponent to do something"
"So like mind control" the green haired boy said I didn't even realise he was in here.
"Um..yes but no instead of forcing them I only convince them to do it"
"Oh ok" the whole time the yellow haired boy was watching me.

DENKI'S POV-

She walked in and I was frozen in shock she was beyond beautiful.
After she began to talk that's her my childhood best friend she got kidnapped and I wanted to find her so badly, I wonder if she even remembers me.

That entire time I couldn't take my eyes off her she was the most stunning girl I have ever seen and I missed her everyday she was missing.

Y/N'S POV-

I went and took a seat in the back next to a guy with white and red hair split in the middle not gonna lie he was kinda cute. I looked forward and got ready for the lesson but for my inconvenience we where doing physical work. I didn't have my hero suit yet so after everyone left I asked Aizawa.
"Hey um sensei what do I do about my hero suit problem"
"Just use your gym uniform for now'
"Ok thanks" I said as I ran of to the changing rooms. Once I got there I didn't know which one to go in so I just went with my gut, turns out my gut couldn't be any more wrong.

I wondered into the guys changing room I figured this out very quickly cause I saw basically my whole class of boys shirtless.
"OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE EXTRA" the blond boy yell.
"I'm so sorry I went into the wrong room" I said as I tried to cover my eyes
"It's ok sweetheart" said the black haired boy I just bowed and ran out of there.

I made it to the girls changing room and all eyes turned on me.
"Hey I'm Mina and this is Momo, Juro, uraraka, tsu" she said pointing to all the girls.
"And this is Toru" she said pointing into thin air and a floating pair of gloves"
"Hi I'm y/n but you already know that"
"What took you so long" mina asked
"Oh I accidentally went into the wrong room" I said trying to hide my blush.

The girls just laughed a little with me joining. We got ready and went out continuing in light conversation.

We soon started in one on one combat, and I was paired up with the yellow haired boy.

"Hey I'm Kaminari but you can just call me Denki" I couldn't help but get flashbacks from that day, I fell to my knees clutching my chest and silently crying.
"Hey are you ok" I heard him ask in a very concerned voice. I got back up.
"Y-yeah I'm ok" I say wiping my tears away getting ready to fight.

Thanks for reading 💛
-Author-chan-
-721 words-