The Billionaire's Wife |✓

sia_fictional tarafından

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... Daha Fazla

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 47

6.5K 413 98
sia_fictional tarafından

Avni Khanna

"Av--Avni, beta---" Mom watches me vulnerably, but I cut her in between by showing my right palm. And then stick my eyes to the man to whom I knew as my biological father till now.

"Can I ask you something, Mr. Arora? Would you answer truthfully?" I asks with various emotions dancing in my eyes, but my voice didn't show any. I just want everything in that paper stamp to be a lie, but seeing my parents reaction, I have a fear in my heart.

Mr. Arora nods his head, with flood of emotions in his eyes. Is it by any chance love and longings? For me? My heart scoffs with the thought.

Gulping the pain down to my throat as I close my eyes to gain some strength, "Are you my biological father?" I asks with hope of a answer 'yes'.

When I open my eyes, he was already watching me instantly at my question.

'Just say yes, please.' My heart screams even though my brain has a grip on me. Ever since till now, I never wanted him to say that he is my father, but today I so want him to be one creating me with my mother. I can't handle that tag. Please say that you are my father.

But what he answered, made my world stop for me, "No." His voice was a mere whisper which disappeared with the loud thunderbolt following the power cut.

My heart crunched hearing it. Bubbles of suffocation clouded my throat, and I felt like my life really have a kind of fascination to play with my happiness.

I always wanted to never have his blood flowing through my veins because this man disgusted me, but now! Why it is paining after getting to know that what I ever prayed for has turned out to be biggest truth of my life. God granted my wish.

Just fucking great! My life has became officially a joke now. I just wanted to laugh at my faith. My vision get blur with tears pooling in my eyes.

I silently stare at my mom, and father? What should I call him? Do I have any relation with him?

My legs stumble back then a strong arm supported my shoulder. My red rimmed eyes travels to my left shoulder, only to find my brother. Adi...

His eyes has rage in them. Something I never saw.

********
Writer's POV

"And who is my father, MOM?" Advik's question daggers knife in Neela's chest and womb.

"ADI!" Avni eyes widened as she warned her brother to chose his words wisely.

"FUCKING CONTROL YOUR TONGUE, ADVIK! IF NOT ME, THEN DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR MOM." Raivath Arora screamed in unison to Avni scratching deadly silence in the room.

"I am just asking her about MY FATHER!" Advik shouts at last two words as he see equally in Raivath eyes, then his pleading eyes travels to his mother. He didn't meant to demean her, but his words followed questions in her character.

Neela's eyes pooled with hot tears. She never wanted to disclose this to his childrens. Never. Advik is little harsh with his tongue because of the profession he carries.

Raivath anger blazing eyes pierced Advik's figure,"THEN LISTEN TO ME, DAMN IT! YOU ARE MY BLOOD, ADVIK RAIVATH SINGH ARORA. I am your fucking father. And yes! Yours too, Avni. Doesn't matter if you carry my blood lineage or not, you are my daughter, and my first child." He says in heavy voice and Avni sensed that pain in his voice, but Advik didn't.

"I am no Arora, I had always belonged to my mother and would carry that forward. You got it, Mr. Arora?" Advik says with disgust in his voice. He doesn't know the truth or story, but atleast his mother didn't cheated Raivath after being married to him. Maybe she has her own past, he concluded already.

Raivath gulp the pain, he is use to it because he choosen this pain years ago, and he can endures it with a smile. Atleast his childrens are safe but now, are they?

"Who is the man, mumma?" Avni asked with her prickling lower lips. So...this is true! She is a illegitimate child.

Neela sniffs as all her past clouds her mind again. Her heart broke. She never thought that her childrens would ask her that whose their father, even after Raivath was there to save her dignity from the society which was ready to naked her then only.

Neela shifted her eyes to see the topping raindrops on the glass windows.

Raivath shakes his head. They never wanted to bring this topic infront of their childrens. Never ever. Whatever he did to keep his family safe, has now already subjected their lifes.

"He is no more." Neela mumbles with tears rolling off her eyes making Avni's head spin with so much of ruckus meanwhile Advik stood beside Avni as her support system.

Advik maybe not share same blood as her, but no one can change the bond he have with Avni. She is irreplaceable in his life. She is his elder sister.

°°°°°
"WHOSE CHILD IS 'THIS', NEELA?" Rohit chawala roared at a 24 years old Neela.

Neela felt humiliated already when Rohit's family questioned her character, and her own family didn't supported her.

"It's ours, Rohit." Neela replies making a sting hit her cheeks simultaneously. Her face turned to left with the force.

She looked up to face Rohit's mother, her to be mother-in-law shooting death glares in her ways with disgust in her vision. She is engaged to this man name Rohit who is questioning about her character infront of their family with no regrets in his face.

"My son can never do this before marriage. He is a wise man. We have morals and standards unlike you, girl! The one who slut around---"

"SHUT UP! Mrs. Chawala, just shut up. And what you said...WISE MAN! My foot. If your son can't have the balls to accept what he did, he is no man." Neela yelled in her defence after getting in total seven slaps from her own parents and one from Mrs. Chawala.

Her angry eyes wanders to the so called man standing, "You! You were the one who forced me, weren't you? You wanted us to get united. Even after so much denial of mine what you said...'It's okay, Neela! We will do this after marriage, so it doesn't matter if we do it now. After all, you are mine and I, yours.' Didn't you? You fucking promised me. You said you will take every responsibility. You said I am your responsibility, then what happened now?" She questions with her breath heavies up and down because of her screaming.

"What a shame this girl is? Is she even in senses now? She's talking about this infront of us without any remorse. This is not my daughter!" Neela's father says with raging eyes.

"How much do you want us to get ashamed of you?" Neela's mother yells at her daughter.

"So what? He is a man. He has needs. But being a woman you should control over your hormones. You must be the one who seduced my son." Mrs. Chawala accused Neela.

"Yes, mom! She tried to seduce me, but believe me, I never laid a finger on her. This is not my child." Rohit manipulated his mother with his emotional voice. Like he is the victim here.

Neela wanted to cry so hard now, as if someone snatched her everything away from her. Her dignity is getting tormented by someone who she was about to get marry. Someone who promised her eternity. Her own parents are degrading her.

"I know, Ro. I know! You don't need to explain anything. I know this type of woman. How characterless woman are you, bitch! Whose bastard's child are you carrying? Who is the father of it? I didn't knew, Mr. Mehta, you gave this kind of upbringing to your daughter." Mrs. Chawala scoffs whilst kneading his son's back who had fake tears in his eyes like he was the one who got deceived here.

"FUCKING LEAVE MY HOUSE, NEELA, BEFORE I BURY YOU UNDER SIX FEET." Neela's father roared making everyone flinch.

Neela's eyes blurred with tears. Her father who promised her that if Rohit ever harass her in future, he will bury that man under six feet. And see the circus, he is ready to bury his own daughter without hearing her side.

She watched her father unbelievably before patrolling her eyes towards her mother and sister who had nothing but disgust and hatred in their eyes for her. Is this her same family who were crying last night that she will leave them soon after the marriage? Irony?

Neela watches Rohit, the man she trusted with her everything; who betrayed her in every possible sense.

"I don't know why are you doing this, but you will regret it." With that her eyes found her father's wet yet vexed orbs, "Weren't you my Superman, papa?" Mr. Mehta stood silence battling his inner father instinct to a man who lives in society.

"Weren't you my saviour, maa?" Mrs. Mehta's heart broken into pieces hearing her daughter's defeated and sorrowful voice but she stood her ground with her husband.

"Wasn't I your magical key of your every problem, Kirti?" In response, her younger sister scoffed.

"You brought shame in Mehta family, NEELA! And tell me one thing, why are you blaming Ro? He is a pure man. We all know that. It's you who slept with don't know whom. Aaahh! I even feel so low saying this, and you did it. Didn't maa and Papa's thought crossed your mind for once before doing.....yuck! How can you? What papa never gave to you? Infact, he always loved you more, but you! What you did? You broke his trust. You broke maa's trust. You broke my trust. You broke our family. Just because of you, now people will question Papa. His name! Nothing mattered you, right?" Kriti utters venomously. She knows better how to trigger her parents, especially her mother.

Mrs. Mehta fumes in anger with the thought of her husband's and family's name getting tormented by society, "GET OUT, NEELA, BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL AND DO SOMETHING WHICH I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT REGRET IN FUTURE." She shouted at Neela shattering her own daughter's heart into pieces.

Neela watches her sister having evil smirk on her face which vanishes with hateful expression when Kirti found Neela's eyes lurking on her.

Now everything is clear to her that how Chawla family and her parents got her pregnancy reports before herself. She is three weeks pregnant with Rohit's child. Their wedding was planned in upcoming next month, but it's a broken relationship now.

"Papa, I---" Before she can say further, Kirti held her hand dragged her out of the house. All stood watching her pulling Neela out whilst Mr. Mehta closed his eyes to endure the pain that his daughter gave him meanwhile Mrs. Mehta sit on the near by couch with a hand on her forehead as tears wetted her face.

Rohit followed them out, leaving his impressed parents with Kirti.

.....

"Get out, you whore."

"Control your tongue, Kirti, or I will rip it apart. So you are the one who did all this?" Neela grits her teeth.

Kirti bowed her head dramatically, "Yes! You snatched my Rohit from me. So, I filled his ears against you. SIMPLE. I wasn't able to his first, but I will make sure to be his last. And now he do what I ask him to, after all how can he resist my beautiful curves. Well, let me tell you one secret, that he loves doggy style." She whispered last statement making Neela's legs wobbles.

A maniac is what Neela saw first time in her younger sister, who she called her first child. The one whom she loved as mother.

Neela's heart crushed like a clay in someone's fist. She blinks her eyes to stop her tears, and gulp whatever her own fucking sister said.

Is this her own sister? No. She can't be. Kirti has this maniac under her shy cover, she didn't knew.

"Why?" Neela dared to asks. Why her sister ruined her life like that?

"Because you deserve this. You're not the magical key of my every problems but YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Everytime maa, papa loved you first then me. Every freaking time, you BEFORE me. But not with Ro...you might be the one who caught his eyes in that party first, but he is mine from that moment. I snatched everything which is mine from you."

Neela watched her in perplexity and vulnerably, "If for once, you would've told me that you liked Rohit, I would have left the picture before he would have noticed me. You are my sister, Kirti. There are more man in this world, I would've found someone else. I---"

"Kirti was always right about you. Now I am damn sure, that this is some bastard's child. You indeed are a characterless woman. I disgust myself for loving you ever." Rohit grumbles in anger after judging on Neela's last sentence which he heard only of the Mehta sister's conversation.

Rohit throws a envelope which has pictures of Neela having dinners with her clients. In some, she was shaking hands with them. In some, hugged them. In some, she was dancing but it was all strictly professional from her side. But her sister had already played her cards.

Kirti smriked and hugged Rohit rolling crocodile tears from her eyes, "I told you, baby. She is no good. She trades her body for pleasure only. I... " Neela step backs hearing her sister degrading her character and the man she loved has hatred in his eyes for her.

She runaway.

She ran as far as she can but not before throwing the engagement ring on Rohit's face.

Asshole loved her? Is his love was this fragile that he wouldn't able to see her purity, and love for him? And has audacity to character assassinate her after sleeping with other woman whilst having her name's ring around his finger!

She didn't had anyone to understand. Not even her family. Even her fiance... ex-fiance cheated her with her own bloody jealous sister.

A cool breeze of Mumbai's marine drive pass her face scattering hair tendrils on her wet face. At 11 in the night, she stopped near a marine drive. She wanted to run more to endure the pain, but her legs didn't allowed her. Her legs stopped infront of the waves which carry millions of heartbreak with them. She's here to tell her story to them adding more weightage in their depth.

She received a message from Kirti saying Rohit's mother asked their parents for Kirti's hand to be their daughter-in-law and they said yes. Because her middle class family want to save their name. Her sister had planned a long way already, and she won.

She was mourning over faith when a hand on her shoulder break her trance, and she look to her right. She wipes her tears hurriedly seeing him here. Raivath Singh Arora.

He has a mask on his face when he stepped out of his car. He asked his driver to stop the car when he saw the familiar figure sitting alone in midnight. He can never mistake Neela's body with someone else.

Raivath worriedly seats beside Neela seeing her devasted state.

"Neela?" His soft voice took everything from her heart to breakdown. She just wanted someone to embrace her in their arms and hear her cry. She wanted any stranger passing by her to atleast ask her what happen, to let her believe that she has someone and now, when she has someone whom she knows from last two years as her business associate cum good friend, she couldn't hold herself.

Neela threw her arms around Raivath's neck making his heart fluttered thousands leaps and shock for a moment. After all, this beautiful and strong woman has his heart, but to his bad luck, she can't be his. She loves someone else and going to marry her love.

Neela and Raivath met in an buisness party once, and that was the moment when a normal, ambitious middle class girl caught the eyes of one of the very demanding actor of cinema industry. He wasn't too much popular that time, but now his success has started screaming with time.

Raivath didn't knew, someone broke the woman he adore the most. He didn't knew that everybody she ever called hers has broken her. Pieces by pieces.

Her loud sobs broke his heart as he hastingly engulfs her tightly against him, "What happened, Neela?" He cooed her as she snuggles deeper in his chest. She broke down in his arms with her crys getting louder.

There was not much crowd here, but maybe will gather seeing a very known Indian cinema's personality here because actually mumbai never feels night. His face is trending in news nowadays because his last movie two months got massive success accross the country.

After looking here and there, he carried her to his car, and asks his driver to accelerate to his penthouse.

.....

"Will you marry me?" This was the only question Raivath asked after Neela fed him with everything.

Neela jerks up from the couch and stands in shock, ,"Sir, what the hell are you talking?" Her eyes engulfs fear.

He clenched his jaw after getting to know that she is carrying someone else's child in her womb. His heart is broken, but he didn't shown it. A potential actor for a reason.

Well, now what he can do to protect her, is what he is thinking. And this is the best option he came accross with.

"Are you planning to abort this child?" His monotonous question left her off-guard for a moment.

Exactly! What is she planning to do with her child? Will she abort it, and move on because she has no one to go. She's not forgiving her parents who didn't believed her. Atleast for now.

No. She only has this little bundle who is her only family now. She has her child in her womb.

"No." A wet soft mumble leaves her mouth making Raivath take a relax breath, "But society will question it's existence. They will ask him or her who is your father like her own father who turned his back on them." She says emotionlessly as she sat on couch with a thud.

Raivath grabs her both hands in his as he sat on his knees infront of her, "No one will question her existence. Everything has to pass me before it reaches you or the child. I willingly want to give her my name as her father if you will allow me, Neela. Would you?" He questions with determination in his eyes. Neela's lips escapes a loud sob.

Her parents abandoned her, and this man who she frequently meet twice or thrice in a month because she's interior designer of his mansion he is making, is ready to accept her. He is trying to protect her, from everything.

"You will never leave my hands, will you?" Neela asks with little hope in her heart for a better future for her child.

His holds on her hands tightened, "Never. I will be always there for you, no matter what. I will always protect you and this little bean inside you. Now, will you marry me?" He asks.

She nods her head abruptly, "Yes." A curve settled on his lips as he engulfs her in joy. Neela buried her face in his chest as she feels him pecking her head.

"Why are you doing this for me?" She couldn't help but asked.

Raivath pulls away and looks into her eyes, "Because you are my everything." He didn't confessed his love because he didn't want her to get afraid, but he didn't lied either.

"Thankyou so much, Raivath sir. I.. I really never---"

"Shush! And it's only Raivath for you. I don't like my fiance calling me sir." He says.

"I am not your fiance. See!" She shows her empty ring finger.

"Wait here." He smriked before vanishing upstairs.

A baffled Neela watches him as with in two minutes he came back and again kneeled down infront of her.

"Ahmm!" He clears his throat before he starts, "Give me your hand." Neela puts her palm over his, and her eyes grew bigger when he slipped a ring in her ring finger.

"Now you are my fiancee. It's my mother's ring. Seems like I found a woman to carry her legacy forward, it fits you perfectly." He says while adoring her. Neela's eyes and throat wells up with overwhelming emotions.

'He did not just gave his mother's ring to me, did he?'

YES.

Her heart thud against her sternum with the respect he has for her. And see, her parents is ashamed of her.

She just engulfs him.

°°°°°
There was a cold silence scattered around the hall. No one knew how to react except one, that's Avni.

She's raging inside. Her life was a lie. A total lie. Her existence was a lie. Her mother hid about the most important thing of her life. And what suffocated her, that her so called biological father abandoned her is a reality. He called her bastard's child. Irony is, that he called himself a bastard. And indeed he was the one.

But what never changed in her life, the truth of her biological father of doing unmanly things. Her biological father cheated her mother. Questioned her existence. Called her mother with names. Left her mother after impregnating her, that too on roads.

She is a illegitimate, is she?

"Everything." Her blood red eyes with cold whisper broke the barbaric silence catching attention as she continued, "Every freaking thing, was a LIE. MY LIFE WAS LIE. FEELS LIKE, I AM A LIE. I BECAME A JOKE NOW. YOU BOTH LIED TO ME. DIDN'T I DESERVED TO GET TO KNOW WHO AM I? ALL THE LIFE I CURSED YOU FOR CHEATING MY MOTHER, WHICH YOU DID; BUT I WAS WRONG TO CURSE YOU SOLELY BECAUSE THERE'S ALSO ANOTHER MAN WITH NO BALLS LIKE YOU WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER. THIS PAPER SAYS THE TRUTH. BLOODY TRUTH OF MY LIFE WHICH YOU TWO HID FROM ME. I REALLY AM A ILLEGITIMATE. I HAVE NO FATHER. I---" Avni's loud screaming cutoff by thunderous loud voice.

"SHUT THE HELL UP. I AM YOUR FATHER. I AM. AND DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A ILLEGITIMATE, AVNI. WE BOTH SACRIFICED SO MUCH, NOT TO HEAR THIS FROM OUR DAUGHTER TO WHOM WE SHIELDED FROM SOCIETY LIKE A DOLL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I MAY BE NOT THE MAN WHOSE BLOOD IS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR VEINS, BUT I AM THE MAN WHO WAS THERE WHEN YOUR MOTHER HAD CRAVINGS WHEN SHE HAD YOU IN HER WOMB. I WAS THERE WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. I WAS THE ONE WHO CARRIED YOU FIRST IN MY ARMS. I WAS THERE WHEN YOU CRIED AT NIGHT, I PLAYED WITH YOU TO STOP YOUR TEARS. I WAS THERE WHEN YOU TOOK YOUR FIRST STEP. I WAS THERE WHEN YOU SAID THE FIRST WORD 'DADDA'. I WAS THERE WHEN A FOUR YEARS OLD AVNI WAS CRYING TO NOT GO TO SCHOOL, I GAVE YOU CHOCOLATES. I BROUGHT YOU LATE NIGHT ICECREAMS. I PLAYED DOLL HOUSE WITH YOU. I GAVE YOU PIGGYBACK RIDES. I WAS THE ONE WHO AIDED YOUR SMALL INJURIES. I WATCHED BARBIE WITH YOU. I WAS ALWAYS THERE AS YOUR FATHER. YOU ARE MY DAMN DAUGHTER." Raivath roared with bloodshot eyes. His love was always shielded by him to protect three jems of his life but hearing his own daughter calling herself Illegitimate! He lost it.

But four devastated family members were not aware about the presence of one man silently hearing exchange of their heated words. It's Neil who entered inside the Neela's flat when Avni started pouring her anger out. He wanted to stop her then and there, but he stopped himself hearing Raivath. He stopped himself for involving in their family matter.

"And after that? Where was you? Where was my father? WHERE WAS MY FATHER WHEN PEOPLE MADE FUN OF ME AND MY BROTHER FOR NOT HAVING A FATHER? WHERE WAS YOU WHEN MY FIVE YEAR OLD SELF CRIED SEEING YOU ON TELEVISION? DEMANDING THE TV SCREEN TO SEND YOU TO ME! WHERE WAS YOU WHEN PEOPLE BULLIED US FOR NOT HAVING A FATHER? WHERE WAS YOU WHEN I CRIED AT NIGHT SEEING OUR PICTURES? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I CRAVED FOR YOUR ARMS? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I SEARCHED YOU ON ANNUAL DAY? WHERE WAS MY FATHER ON FATHER'S DAY? ON SPORTS DAY? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOUR BOTH CHILD USE TO SEARCH YOU IN BETWEEN THE CROWD OF OTHER STUDENT'S PARENTS? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I CRACKED PRE-MEDICAL EXAM? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I GOT MY DEGREE? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I GOT MARRIED? WHERE WAS YOU? WHERE WAS MY FATHER? WHAT WAS HE DOING ALL ALONG?" Avni poured all of her anger in a go. Everything her heart has kept from her childhood. It is the same thing Advik has in his heart.

But seems like Raivath has all the answers to their questions. And mind it, a very legit answer of leaving them.

"YOUR FATHER WAS PROTECTING YOU ALL ALONG." Raivath shouted making Neela's heart trembles, so did Avni and Advik. But Neil stood with his back on closed entrance door with his right hand stuffed inside his pocket and other holding his phone.

Okay! This wasn't the scene he imagined when he thought Avni would get to know everything.

"Protecting?" Advik laughs as if he heard some joke whilst Avni greeted her teeth in nager hearing Raivath uttering lies.

'He was always there in between the same crowd watching you with proudness.' Raivath wanted to say it aloud but he kept mum because of Advik's non-humorous laugh.

Suddenly Advik stopped, and his red eyes outrageously matched his father's raged one, "PROTECTING BY CHEATING ON OUR MOTHER!" He retorts.

"I NEVER CHEATED ON HER. NEVER EVER. SHE IS THE ONLY WOMAN I LOVED FROM THE MOMENT I LAID MY EYES ON HER. I PROMISED HER TO PROTECT HER AND MY CHILDRENS THROUGHOUT MY LIFE, AND I DID IT." He shouted back fiercely.

"AND WHAT ABOUT THAT WOMAN FOR WHOM YOU LEFT MOM?" Advik blasts. Seems like it is Raivath v/s his daughter and son.

"THAT WAS A LIE. ALL LIE. TO SAVE MY WIFE. MY DAUGHTER AND YOU, STUPID!" Raivath shot glares towards Advik who was taken aback for a moment.

'How did he knows that I am stupid? Is it so clear?' Advik wonders as his family and close friends says he is too stupid.

"Cheating on mom was a lie? Who was that lady then?" Avni asks hoarsely.

"Unfortunately my fucking sister, fucking Kirti." Neela mutters dangerously as she glares at Raivath who gulped.

"Neela, I already told you everything." Raivath answers made Neela scoff as it left baffle their childrens. Ofcourse! A husband getting afraid of his wife's glares.

"When did you get to know?" Advik asks to his mother who emotionlessly stared at him. Ofcourse, she didn't forget how he addressed her sometimes ago.

Advik gulpdown before averting his gaze to floor from his mother's warth. Obviously, a mother's eye language is enough for her child to seal their mouth.

"In December. When I was in America for a buisness trip." Neela mumbles. Avni sucks the sharp breath hearing this. So this was the reason, Neela sounded worried in call when she received a call from her mother that Advik is coming to India that morning.

"You knew. Still you hid it from both of us. Why do you guys think that by not telling me anything is keeping me safe? What about my trust in you guys? My mother did the same thing as my father. And what a coincidence, my husband did the same." Avni mutters emotionlessly unaware of Neil's presence in the hall.

Neil cold eyes snap in her direction as thunderous cloud's clap echoes inside the dim light hall, making their heart jump in fright.

"We were bound to hide it from you. We're trying to keep you safe from this society's illogical rules. I was trying to keep safe my family from them." Raivath says in defeat as his throat soured because so much of heavy shouting.

"From whom?" Avni asks, not knowing the fact that somehow her life is a circle which joined her to those ruthless people.

"Mafia." Raivath answers as he sit on couch behind him.

"WHAT?"

"Yes! My acting career started to decline after four years of our marriage, and gambling became my new passion because of the loss I was suffering. But my luck betrayed me there also, and I was at edge of loosing my every property then a guy approached me like a miracle and promised me to clear my every debt, but in return he needs something. And I was so lost that time that I said yes! I didn't heard what he wanted and straight away promised him. Then, he clear my every debt..."

"And? What he asked you?" Advik asks.

"My wife for a night." Avni and Advik's eyes enlarged hearing him and their head snapped to their mother who is sobbing like a lost woman. But she is strongest one here.

"Wh--what?" Advik shutters as he runs to his mother side and engulfed her protectively. Avni gulped hearing it.

Did this man gave his wife to other man?

Raivath takes a sharp breath as he see his son. That's exactly how he was during his young age.

"I created the drama. Neela was already doubting me because I don't use to be at home often, and I used this against us. When she got to know I was cheating on her, she didn't believed. And I knew it, she will never believe this easily so I used the only person she hates the most in her life. Her sister."

"Then? Who was that man?"

"He was from mafia. Not to powerful that time, but enough to kill my family. So keep you guys away from his eyes and mafia, I created so much of drama, and be-begg--begged him to leave my wife. And in return he can kill me, or want anything he want from me. He settled for money, but it was too much. Five crore each year until he wants. I didn't had any choice instead of saying yes! And then Ashok came like a God for me. That he helped me financially, and sheltered you in my behalf. He played the role of true bestfriend. So...yeah! I payed him till last year. But last year he demanded something which shook me to my core." Raivath says with his eyes on floor.

"What he asked for?" Avni asks with thudding heart. Her question crunches his heart as she look up to her.

Raivath intensely watches his daughter who is expecting him to answer her questions.

"You." Again a cloud light flashes through the window following loud thunderbolt which lasted for almost a half minutes.

Fucking fabulous

Just wow! How he never wanted to disclose this to his family, and see! He is doing it now.

"And what you did when he asked....?" Advik discontinued the sentence. How can he say something like that regarding his sister.

"I funded their enemy to kill him. Basically, I murdered him." Raivath says with no regrets as he held his head high. Avni just stood tongue tied listening to whatever is waving around.

Advik jerks up from the couch and rounds the table, as he stands beside Avni, in his previous spot with a unbelievable expression.

"You. Killed. Someone. YOU ARE A MURDERER?" He screamed getting horrifying.

"Indirectly yes. And I still have that very ounce of regret of not killing him with my bare hands." Raivath closed his eyes controlling his anger, but then the picture of a man lying on the pool of blood with his lips threaded with thin wire calmed him.

'Bloody psychic talked trash about my wife and daughter.' Raivath just asked the other party to kill him and sew the man's lips, but the hired man did brutal contents. 

Avni's head spins with the information as she pass out at the spot but Advik catches her in his arms.

"Diii!" His horrifying voice caught everyone's attention.

"Fuck!" Neil runs to her in panick as he picked her unconscious body hurriedly in bridal style.

"Avni!" Neil frighten.

"Oh god! Avni....Neil here!" Neela showed Neil the way to Avni's previous room.

But there stood her father rooted to his place. All the colours from his face flushed as he became pale. Does his daughter hate him now for what he did? The one he tried to keep safe at every cost.

His eyes lined with tears with the thought of Avni hating him.

She already hates you from her childhood. A voice dawned the reality on him as he let out a exhausting breath. His knees buckles, and dropped on floor lazily as he again sees his family getting away from him.

He is getting punish for the tears his family had shredded because he pushed them away for their happiness while he took all the blame for what he never did.

Raivath look up as his head leaned on the couch with his right leg spread open on floor and right knee folded.

"Mummy, I failed again. I was a failure  as husband. And now, I failed as father. I failed you, baba." A lost son recalls his late parents who thought him how to grow in life.

A tear slide from his right eye. Then from left. The tears of regret and guilt falls from his eyes one by one like waterfall. A broken man from years couldn't hold his pieces now. He sobbed in silence.

Raivath was not the father in need, but he is a father indeed.

He may failed as father, but he never lost as Avni's Dadda and Adi's papa.

He is the first love who doesn't shove.

He is the hero who even stays with you even at your zero.

He may not be the all-rounder but he made sure that you never turn around.

He cried and smile behind those four walls, just to keep you happy.

He was rough at times, just to make you tough; just to make you a stronger person throughout your life.

He never showed but his love always bestowed. His love always bestowed, in various forms.

He let you fall, to see you out of the four walls. To make you independent overall.

He hears things from society, so that you can only tune with the happy rhythm of life.

He lies, to save you from the cruel reality of world.

He is the only one who is with you without any benefit of call. And he was the only one who was with you even you had nothing to give at all.

For you he can be a superhero who doesn't wear red cape, but he is also the villian with gun to the eyes who dared to cross evilness for you.

He might be a good man and your idol, but he can also be a murderer for you.

That's how pure he is, because HE IS A FATHER of princess cum doll, and Ironman cum soft hearted boy, for whom he is ready to climb any wall.

___________________________________________
**************************************
5984 words.

First of all, I need to tell you guys; That I AM SQUEALING.

Yes! I am very happy because 'The billionaire's wife' has reached 100k views. And for time being it's my first story; and I am too much happy after I saw the number of views last night.

THANKYOU SO MUCH! This really means a lot to me. The love you shower on my story is just magical.

Thankyou again❤️🥳.

********
Okay! Now tell me, how was it?

Emotional?

Aahh! While I was writing, I myself didn't knew when I shed two- three tears.

So, Raivath is here. He was actually never a villian in the story, but a silent hero. But I made his character portray like that.

Neela and his history.

And Avni's truth is here, but drama isn't over yet. There's more coming in upcoming chapters.

Now, Kirti...where is she now?

Well, I tell you this before hand that in 'some' upcoming chapters you may not get too much of romantic content but story more. But it doesn't mean, I wouldn't write Avneil's romance. It's just I am eager to kill Desai's. (Hehe! I am too evil. Stab!🔪🔪🔪)

*******
I added Raivath's picture in my update 'Introduction part-2'. You may check.

*******
Please drop your votes and precious views in comment box.

And share this book with your friends and follow me.

Till next update, bye!
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

886K 32.8K 53
(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He is dominant , she is submissive He con...
187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
12.4K 529 41
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
1.4M 79.5K 77
Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl just like her Mother Subi Nirmaan Singh...