M4M Grayson Hawthorne x Reade...

Por Junindu

Y/n is a close of friend of suddenly rich Avery, meeting multiple people along the way. But the most memorabl... Más

Some things to know before we get started
- Chapter 1 and 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
-- Chapter 5 --
-- Chapter 6 --
-- Chapter 7 --
-- Chapter 8 --
-- Chapter 9 --
-- Chapter 10 --
-- Chapter 11 --
-- Chapter 12 --
-- Chapter 13 --
-- Chapter 14 --
-- Chapter 15 --
-- Chapter 16 --
-- Chapter 17 --
-- Chapter 18 --
-- Chapter 20 --
-- Chapter 21 --
-- Chapter 22 --
-- Chapter 23 --
-- Chapter 24 --
-- Chapter 25 --
-- Chapter 26 --
-- Chapter 27 --
-- Chapter 28 --
-- Chapter 29 --
-- Chapter 30 --
-- Chapter 31 --
-- Chapter 32 --
-- Chapter 33 --
Another A/N
A/n
--Chapter 34--
-- Silly Chapter --
-- Chapter 35 --
RANDOM ANNOUNCEMENT
--Chapter 36--
-- Chapter 37 --
-- Chapter 38--

-- Chapter 19 --

201 6 1
Por Junindu

Alright again, this will be happening while Avery and Jameson are talking. This will probably a lost shorter than usual
Date posted: 1-22-2023

Avery's stressed. A 17 year old girl shouldn't have to go through all of this. So you had to let her go.

She got out the door before you did.

You called. "Hey Avery."

She turned around.

"Sleep well, okay?"

"Will do." She smiled. And she was out the door. You stayed in the room a little longer before leaving as well. You decided to wander throughout the halls. During you walk, you saw paintings of all the family members. Never really smiling. Each grandson had their own. Nash. Grayson. Jameson. And Xander. You then heard some noise coming from Xan's painting.

"I'm watching you, oooo--" followed by some "scary noises."

"Alexander Hawthrone, get out from there, before I make you get out there myself." You crossed your arms, turning your whole body to his painting.

"Awh how'd you know?" the painting moved to the left revealing the youngest Hawthorne.

"Please, I'd actually be surprised if it wasn't you."

He stepped out from the painting and hopped off of the table. Xander gentle set the painting evenly back before turning to you with a cheeky smile.

"I've been hearing that you've been talking to a certain guy." He nudged you with his elbow.

"Pshh, I don't know what you're talking about." You began to walk down the hall like you were trying to avoid this question, but Xander walked with you.

"Come on, there's something between Gray and you." He grinned. "Scone?" Xander had just pulled a Scone out of thin air.

"No thanks, I'd rather not. Guessing I don't know came from."

"Suit yourself." He took a bite of it, smiling with each chew.

You asked. "Do you know where I'm staying?"

"Oh yeah, you'll be on our side of the mansion." He wrapped his arm around you, still eating that scone.

"Just keep me away from Grayson, and I'll be fine."

He excitedly stepped in front of you. "I knew it! There's is something going on between you guys!"

"That's where I'm going to stop you, Xander." You took the unfinished Scone in his hand, and stuff it in his mouth.

Continuing your little stroll, Xander quickly ate the scone, and went on about the school he was going to.

"Wow, a Robot Battle Death Match Fight Club?" You snorted at the thought that was an actual club, but Xander seemed pretty invested in it.

"Yeah! You should join me!" He looked like he had just come up with the greatest idea in history.

 You shrugged. "Eh, not really my thing."

"You'll change your mind" He spun around while walking. "Eventually." He winked.

You left out a small laugh. He was so lively compared to the other's personality. You wondered how they all became so different from each other. If you had a sibling, would they follow in your footsteps, or turn out like Avery personality wise?

You two had finally reached a long hall, where each room was only behind one door. "Well, we're here!"

"Thanks, Xander."

Xander smiled, showing all his teeth. "See you later!" He waved goodbye and entered the 1st door.

"Alright." You muttered to yourself standing before all the identical doors. "Just need to know which one is mine." You remembered you had Alisa's contact. but you also had Grayson's...

Y/n: Alisa??

Alisa: Yes, Y/n?

Y/n: which one is my room??

Alisa: *Typing*

The phone shut off.

"Shit, ran out of battery." You hit the corner of the phone with your palm, knowing it wouldn't do anything.

"Having trouble?" A serious voice asked.

You cursed under your breath, not believing your unluckiness. That guy is just in every corner you were. You faced the one person you wanted to see the least.

"Grayson." You murmured, putting your phone in your pocket. "How lovely to see you." Your voice with a hint of sarcasm.

"I told you to call me if you needed assistance, Mr. L/n." Grayson reminded you.

"Out of battery." You rose your shoulders. That, maybe and Grayson wouldn't be the first number you'd text when you're in need.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, staring at your with his gray eyes. It was like you had just noticed he wasn't in a suit you thought he was attached to. Instead, he was in swim trunks with a towel wrapped around his neck. Usually when a person comes out of a pool or any body of water for that matter, they usually look like shit. So how in the world did Grayson look just as good as when he's dry? It seems the universe has it's favorites.

You had to tell yourself in your mind to only look at his eyes, and yet that was difficult too.

"Your room is the third one next to mine." Grayson brought you back to reality.

"Wonderful." You flatly replied.

You walked a little faster than normal to your room, and grabbed the handle.

You turned the handle you guessed was broken since after four or more attempts it still wasn't budging. "Give me a second." You tried again.

He walked over, put his hand on top yours, and opened the door with ease.

He kept his hand on yours. "That wasn't hard, now, was it?" Grayson looked at you.

"Sure, whatever." You swatted his hand away before opening the door and stepped in.

You felt like saying something. Anything. A thank you, a threat, a sarcastic comment?... Nothing. Nothing came out from your mouth. So the door was slammed right into Grayson's face while you just realized what you did.

"You idiot." Your forehead rested on the door, your hand still on the inside handle. "Why'd you do that?"

"I'm still here. I can hear you whining." Grayson said on the other side of the door.

"No you didn't." You quickly replied.

You looked away from the door to see all of your belongings pilled onto your bed. Then, you heard footsteps walk away into the distance. He's finally gone. You let out a sigh of relief.

You sat on the small available area for you on the bed. What was going on with you? You could've said anything to him, and yet your body just closed the door instead. It felt like you were just trying to avoid him for other reasons than hatred. And you hated that.

--- a few hours later after you put all of your things away ---

You found yourself lying on your new bed, unable to get a single second of rest. Time to go to the phone you had charged while you arranged all of your things.

You laid on your side as you scrolled through the multiple things you could find entertainment in. Until your eyes had found a conversation from your old classmates. That group chat was made as a joke, and hadn't been talked to in months. Yet, there were some new messages you had never seen before.

Person #1: Did you guys hear about y/n??

Person #2: what???

#1: He might be dating that quiet girl

#2: wasn't she uhhhh

Person #3: I think she went to our school

Person #4: thought he was dating that hot blond.

What?

#3: what?!? He's gay?!?

#4: yea they were in a hotel together. Sent photo

You tapped on the sent photo. How in the world did they get that photo? That cleaning lady wasn't even in there for a second, but a hidden camera always recording was still a possibility. And the photo didn't wasn't even that clear, all blurry, and yet, that was enough for people to already assume a romantic aspect between you two.

You ran out the door, phone in hand, and rapidly knocked on his door.

"Grayson, answer." You muttered, knocking harder on his door. You were beginning to get impatient.

The door opened. "What are you doing? It is 1:28 am in the morning."

"Move." You pushed past him to step into his room.

"You disturbed my sleep." He commented agitated, as he rubbing his eye.

"Does Mr. Frowny face always need his beauty sleep?" You pretended to look sad before returning to your normal expression. "Close your door, now."

He gave you a look, confused on why you barged into his room. Grayson clearly wasn't going to do it, so you did it for him.

"Listen, you won't believe what I found."

"Please, get out of my-" You shoved the photo on your phone in his face before he could finish.

"People have been starting rumors of us."

"Is this in a group chat with high-school students?" Grayson could tell as soon as he heard rumors.

"Yes, but that doesn't matter, they will spread it like crazy." You lowered your phone.

"I'll tell Alisa and the firm to talk it down." He said like the problem was instantly solved.

"Why are you so calm?" You pinched the bridge of your nose. "You don't know what going to happen in the meantime. They will be reposting until the entire world knows."

"And what would you like me to do about it?" 

"Just, just..." You stuttered, not even sure yourself what to do. "Just don't tell anyone else. I don't want your family into this or anyone for that matter. "

"Neither do I, so I recommend not making a fuss over it right now, and leave my room." He opened the door, motioning for you to leave.

Anyways, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/ GOOD MORNING/ GOOD EVENING/ GOOD AFTERNOON!! Ladies [?] And gentlemen <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

229K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.
35.9K 2.5K 22
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3.5M 82.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
193K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...