nothing lasts forever{wlw, te...

exclusivepearls Γ‘ltal

Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who... TΓΆbb

π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜¦π˜―
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’†

𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺

36.7K 787 742
exclusivepearls Γ‘ltal

She shuts the door pushing me up against it kissing me again, I move my hand to her hair as my tongue slides quickly into her mouth tasting the wine and the chocolate mousse. She starts to tug at my dress a little, I moan into the kiss before pulling back.

"Wait.." I whisper.

"Whats wrong?"

"I have to go to my room...Why don't you change? Both of us get dried off?" I ask her and she bites her lip, her red lipstick around her mouth now.

"Way to ruin the moment." She frowns standing back.

"Can I have your key? Are you going to shower?" I ask her and she pulls her key out of her pants pocket with a suspicious look on her face.

"I suppose I will." She takes off her heels and I nod.

"Okay. Don't be too long." I smile opening her door and she shakes her head at me.

"I don't know what you're doing but you are being suspicious." She says and I wink closing her hotel door. I go to my room getting out my own key. I open the door and go inside. I'll shower later, I don't want her to be out of the shower before I go back in. I close the door quickly taking off my heels, I peel off my dress carefully. Still afraid it may crack or something...

I take off my underwear and go to the bathroom, maybe I'll just wash myself down in the shower. I do that. I'm out quickly, I dry myself running to the bedroom taking the lingerie out of my bag. I put on the bra struggling to clip it as usual...I put on the underwear with the garter belt, I take out the socks sliding them on too before clipping the garter belt onto them. I take out the pink night dress too, I put it on. It's shorter than I thought. I turn around in the mirror, my butt is basically showing.

I'm going to have to open her door really quickly. I brush my hair before quickly leaving my hotel room, I struggle to open her door since I'm rushing so nobody sees me.

I open the door and go in shutting it, I don't hear the shower. What do I do...I quickly go over to her bed, which is huge. This room is huge. I sit back against the pillows fixing my socks as the bathroom door opens, I freeze looking at her and she freezes too. She's wearing silk black pyjama shorts and a black button up shirt, she's drying her hair with a towel.

Her eyes move from mine down, slowly making me want to shiver.

"What's under that dress?" She asks me putting the towel down, I smile a little shrugging. She moves towards the bed making me swallow, there's a lump in my throat from nerves. She holds eye contact with me as she gets onto the bed moving closer.

I open my legs as she moves up closer, in between them.

"You bought lingerie?" She puts her hand under my thigh moving her hand higher towards my butt. I nod looking at her.

"I bought something too." She squeezes my thigh sitting back.

"What did you bring?" I ask her still looking at her.

She moves off of the bed towards her bag on a chair. She unzips her bag and I'm nervous..why am I nervous, it's probably just a vib—that's definitely not a vibrator...

"Wow." I sit up, she brought a strap on. I was not expecting that. I blink looking at it, I blink again just to make sure I'm not seeing things. Did I fall in the shower?

"We don't have to use it. But I think you will like it." She goes back to her bag pulling out a bottle of lube. Oh my god!

"Seriously?" I ask her as she moves closer to the bed again.

"It's nice, I think you will enjoy it immensely." She crawls onto the bed again putting it down beside me.

"Does it not...hurt?" I ask her glancing to the strap on, laying on the bed beside me before I look back to her.

"It does, only at the beginning. After it's inside, you will want more of it." She smirks and I bite my lip again thinking, she glances down to my lips then back up at me.

"How bad does it hurt?"

"It's not that bad. But I need a towel."

"Why?"

"You might bleed."

"What?!" I shut my legs furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"Its normal, it's not bad. I promise." She goes into the bathroom and I look at the strap on the bed, I want to try it..but I don't want to be put through pain. She comes back out of the bathroom with a small towel.

"Do you want to? I won't be mad if you don't want to Diana. I really won't be." She tells me sitting onto the end of the bed.

"It's fine, I want to try it. But you have to go slowly." I say.

"You will be begging me to go faster after two minutes." She smirks standing up pulling down her shorts, she grabs the strap off the bed. I watch her as she puts it on, is she not taking of her shirt.

I want it off....God I need to snap out of it.

"Can I stay on my back?" I ask and she nods, she picks up the lube kneeling on the bed. I sit up unbuttoning her top, she looks at me raising her eyebrow. I smile as i push the shirt down her shoulders, she lifts my dress. I put my hands up so she can pull it over my head. She looks at my body before looking at me. She moves forward as I move backwards onto my back and she leans down kissing me.

I move my hands to her back unclipping her bra slowly as I taste mint in her mouth now. I'm guessing she brushed her teeth.

"Really eager to get at my boobs, aren't you?" She mumbles laughing a little and i hum pulling her down closer, she moves my underwear aside. I take her bottom lip between my teeth and suck. I feel cold against my entrance, she's moving it in. Its really cold..

"Are you sure you want me to put it in slowly?" She pulls back and I nod.

"Yeah." I look down between us, my chest rising and falling quickly. I feel her push it in slowly, oh my god.

I suck in a breath as I feel it—I feel full..I look up at her and she was looking at me already.

"Are you alright?" She asks in a low tone.

"Yeah, keep going."  I nod and she pushes it in more. I swallow the lump in my throat again, I shut my eyes biting my lip. She stops and I look, she grabs the towel.

"Ok, can I move it now?" She questions and I open my eyes, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I nod and she moves it out a little bit, she pushes it back in.

She begins moving it in and out. I suck in a breath, I want more of it. But she knew I'd be begging.

"Okay, you can go faster." I breath out. She starts to move it faster into me.

"Oh!" I moan at the feeling. She moves her hands to either side of my waist on the bed. She looks at me and I look up at her. I put my hand on the back of her head pulling her down kissing her. She continues moving the strap into me, god it feels amazing. I moan into her mouth, one of her hands move onto my waist keeping me steady. I gasp as I feel it more, harder.

"More." I moan, she moves it fast. I gasp inaudibly. I put one of my hands on the sheet beneath me.

my head falls back against the pillow as she pounds harder into me as she leans down kissing my neck and my other hand moves to her back.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me." I moan loudly gripping onto the sheets as she covers my mouth with her hand.

"We have neighbours, you have to be quiet." She breathes a little heavy but moves it harder, my eyes roll back and I bite down on my lip as she slams it into me.

My nails scrape her back as she kisses my neck. My whole body twitches and I feel pleasure, so much pleasure. I can hear her moving it into me. The sounds is turning me on even more. I cry out moving my body up against hers.

"Natalie." I whine as she slows down, she pulls it out and my legs twitch. That could have been the best orgasm ever.

"Good girl, do you want to go again?" She asks putting her hand between my legs rubbing, my legs go to shut and I nod.

"I want to do it."

"What?"

"I want you on your back, I want to ride the strap." I look at her and her lip twitches.

"You're not as innocent as I thought."

"I really want to fuck you." I move onto her and she laughs laying back on the bed. I look down between us at the strap, it's wet..well obviously. I slowly move myself onto it as Natalie runs her finger up and down my thigh. I look down at her biting my lip moaning a little as I feel it fill me again, it hurts a little but I like it. I'm tired but I want more. More of her.

"Keep biting that lip Diana and I don't know what I will do." She tells me and I smile. She holds her hands up and I thread my fingers through hers as I lift myself off the strap before moving back down. I gasp at the feeling. She watches me and I like it, she looks satisfied. I squeeze her hand before I start moving my hips forward. I moan more as I keep doing it, not too fast or slow. I try move quicker making my breath speed up. I let go off her hands moving them to her shoulders.

"Fuck Diana." She looks at me as I moan by her ear, she grabs my waist moving me onto the strap faster.

"Harder. Please." I whine and she lifts my legs and she she starts moving harder into me, I gasp moving my hips forward as my head falls back. Her hands move to my butt. I feel it through my whole body, her heavy breaths and the sound of it slamming into me turns me on so much more. I whine and move onto it as she keeps moving it too. My breath keeps hitching and I almost scream...my arms go weak and I fall against her as my body shakes. I gasp my hips twitching, she slows down putting her hand on the back of my head moving my hair out of my face. She's breathing heavy.

"Are you alright now?" She breaths heavy and I nod against her chest. I lift myself up to look at her, she looks at me searching my eyes before glancing to my lips but she quickly looks away.

"That was really good." I smile at her going to close my legs sitting on her but they refuse too.

"Those moans. I think I had an orgasm watching you." She sits up and I kiss her. I just want to feel her.

✺ ✺ ✺

I sit into the bubble bath as Natalie grabs one of the bottles at the sink, she pours some of it into her hand and she lifts my leg from the waters as she sits at the rim on the bath.

"Thank you for tonight, it was different." I say to her laying back in the bath. She massages my leg glancing up to me through her eyelashes, she put her hair into a plait and I like it on her.

"It was." We make eye contact and she looks away. Why did she look away...she always holds eye contact.

"Why are you doing this?" I motion towards her massaging my leg. She pours some more of the oil..or whatever it is into her hands lifting my other leg.

"Just to make sure you are okay."

"I am?"

"I know, but you are new to that. To this. It can get overwhelming, I am just making sure you aren't still too overwhelmed by it. Aftercare is important." She tells me.

"But you haven't done it the other times, like when we used to vibrator?"

"Yeah...I should of." She shakes her hands dry standing up, she looks around quickly and grab a big towel. I stand up stepping out of the bath, she wraps the towel around me.

✺ ✺ ✺

-Natalie's POV-

I groan a little waking up, I yawn turning my head. Diana is faced the other way a book in her hand. My book.

I told her last night. About Beth winters. I wrote my first book at fifteen, called 'Ophelia'. It was a Strange title I will admit, I finished it when I was seventeen and had it published by nineteen when i started writing 'lasting forever'. It published at the start of last year. Nobody knows who I am. Only my editor and now Diana, not even Olivia. It was hard keeping it a secret from her but I liked her not knowing. She didn't show much interest in reading and I didn't like talking about it in general, I enjoy writing so I decided to make some money from it.

Diana is just one of those people you know you can trust, with anything. She would not tell someone's secrets even if they treated her wrong.

"What part are you on?" I ask her and she turns her head.

"The part where Opal cheats on Steph." She turns onto her back.

"You're nearly finished it. What do you think?"

"I hate it. They were so cute till this." She huffs and I smile.

"You like breaking people's hearts." She adds and I roll my eyes.

"Opal told Steph in the beginning that she is not someone that she should should associate herself with." I tell her.

"Steph changed her though."

"She thought she did. Read the rest of the book." I tap it sitting up.

"I will go get some coffee, do you want anything else?" I ask her getting up out of the bed. I put on my sweat pants and take off my shirt to put on a different one.

"Your back." She tells me sitting up. I look at her clueless to what she's talking about.

"Look at your back." She tells me, I go to the mirror turning around and I look over my shoulder. Well that's something. There's red scratches on my back.

"Looks like you leave marks." I turn back to her and she looks at me concerned.

"I'm sorry—"

"You do not have to apologise for that Diana, it's fine. They don't hurt or anything. I didn't even notice. " I tell her and she looks in the mirror at my back. She thinks she has hurt me.

"I am fine." I reassure her and she looks to me not convinced, I walk over to the bed.

"Do you want me to prove it to you?" I ask and she searches my eyes, her eyes darkening as her pupils dilate a little.

"How?" She asks. I get into the bed taking the book off her lap and putting it on the nightstand. I move on top of her as I put my hands on the bed on either side of her, her cheeks begin to go pink.

"Someone's nervous." I whisper lifting her chin, I move my face closer to hers. I move my hand to the back of her leg running my fingers up higher. She looks up at me and her mouth falls open. She moves her body up a little against mine. She's beginning to make teasing difficult.

"Please." She licks her lips whispering and I smirk down at her.

"Maybe when I get back. I better go get that coffee, shouldn't I?" I sit up and she huffs sitting up too.

"That's not fair." She says as I get off the bed walking over to my bag. I unzip it getting out a shirt.

"Life's not fair." I smirk at her over my shoulder. She grabs the book opening it. I've put her in a bad mood.

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

352K 12.2K 25
A story of high school cheerleader Black Dusty-Rose. She's pretty, blonde and popular. Dusty seems to have it all, but she's hiding a dark secret fro...
130K 2.3K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...
302K 9.5K 38
Drew is just trying to survive life let alone high school. Her two best friend are her entire world and she loves to dance. There's a new English te...
Chemistry Teddy Γ‘ltal

IfjΓΊsΓ‘gi irodalom

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...