Night at the Museum

由 MonaLisa_Not_DaVinci

basically the movies but if y/n was in it I do not own night at the museum in any way shape or form (currentl... 更多

Part 1: Just an ordinary guy
Part 2: The First Night
Part 3: The Morning After
Part 4: Night 2
Part 5: Fired?
Part 6: Something's off...
Part 8: Getting the Tablet Back pt 2
Part 9: A Great Man (the end)
Battle of the Smithsonian, Part 1: The Final Night...
Battle of the Smithsonian, Part 2: The Call
Battle of the Smithsonian part 3: Archives
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 4: Found Them
Battle of the Smithsonian, Part 5: We're In It Now
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 6: Followed
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 7: Could This Get Worse?
Battle Of The Smithsonain, Part 8: You Got This.
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 9: You Got This pt2.
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 10: It's The End, Pal.
BOTS, Chapter 11: the greatest battle the world may ever know
Battle of the Smithsonian, part 12: Stick With What You Love (THE END)
Secret of the Tomb, Part 1 (PROLOGUE INCLUDED): The Tablet's Malfunction
Secret of the Tomb, part 2: What Happened?!
Secret of the Tomb, part 3: the Expidition
Secret of the Tomb, part 4: Making it Inside
Secret of the Tomb, part 5: Nocturnal Knight
Secret of the Tomb, part 6: Iiepwop
A/N (please read, or don't)
Secret of the Tomb, part 7: The Backstory of the Tablet
Secret of the Tomb, part 8: Malicious Lancelot
Secret of the Tomb, part 9: No Camelot
A/N
another A/N
ANOTHER another A/N
Secret of the Tomb, part 10: But We're Not Ready.
Secret of the Tomb, part 11: It Doesn't Matter if We're Not Ready.
Secret of the Tomb, Part 12: Epilogue

Part 7: Getting the Table Back pt 1

404 5 46
由 MonaLisa_Not_DaVinci

Larry, Nicky, and Y/n ran up to the Egyptian exhibit. Larry shone his flashlight where the tablet would be. 

"It's gone," Larry muttered

"What's gone?" Nicky asked. "The tablet. Somebody's must've stolen it." Y/n answered worriedly.

"Yeah right," Nicky said. 

"I'm not kidding, Nicky!" Larry said, walking up to where the tablet would be and the sarcophagus. "Dad," Y/n said. Larry turned around, to see only one of his kids there. Y/n turned around and chased after Nicky. Larry followed.

"Nicky! Hey! Nicky!" Larry said, chasing after Nicky with Y/n. "Hey, hey! Nicky! Where 'you going??" "Home," Nicky said, walking down the staircase. "What?" Larry asked. "Nick, bud, wait a minute-" Y/n said, but their attention was brought to the window. Larry and Nicky stopped walking and looked out the window too. There was a sound of a door opening, followed by a shadow. Y/n and Larry's eyes widened and narrowed. "Come on, kids," Larry said, sort of hurrying the two.

Larry and the kids made it to the security room, where multiple random objects were. 

"Whoa," Nicky said, spotting the tablet. Y/n turned around and followed Nicky. Just as he grabbed it, a low, old voice entered the room. 

"You guys shouldn't be here." Y/n turned around. It was Cecil. That bastard Cecil.

"Hand us the tablet, son," Reginald said Larry then started walking in front of his kids. "Wait a minute, Nicky." He turned to the old watchmen. "What are you guys doing?" "We're not gonna hurt'cha. Give us the tablet." Gus said 

"I'm sorry to tell you this, kids, but your dad doesn't work here anymore," Cecil said, his head turning to Nicky and Y/n. "He got fired this morning. Couldn't hack it." Y/n knew something was up. They knew from the beginning. all since that 'things get scary at night' bullshit. Larry turned around to Y/n and Nicky. 

"Dad..." Nicky said, "I thought you said you weren't fired." He began to have a sad-puppy expression appear on his face. 

"I did, Nicky. They're lying. They're trying to steal that thing." Larry said. "Nicky, he's not lying. Don't trust those guys." Y/n said. "Just turn the middle piece. You'll see what I was talking about." Larry commanded from Nicky.

"That is museum property, son. Now give it back." Cecil demanded, pointing at Nicky. "Nicky, trust me. Just turn it." Larry said. "Give us the tablet!" Gus shouted. "Nicky..." Larry said, "Trust me." 

Nicky Looked at Larry, then at Y/n. he took a deep breath and turned the middle piece of the tablet. It started glowing bright gold. Nicky was mesmerized. Larry then turned back around to the old watchmen. Their joints creaked as they stretched, but were interrupted by a mammoth trumpet. Everyone turned their heads to where the sound came from. The watchmen turned back around. "Nick, Y/n, run. Now." Larry said. Nicky ran off. "Get back here, kid!" Gus said, attempting to grab Nicky. Larry then grabbed Gus and was then grabbed by Cecil, who was grabbed by Y/n who didn't run. Y/n couldn't stop Cecil, and he threw larry across the room onto the ground.

"Dad!!" Y/n shouted. They ran up to Larry. "Y/n, run!!" He turned around and shouted. Y/n 'ran off'. Well, they didn't, all they did was hide under the security room desk.

"Bad idea, Larry." Cecil grinned. Larry then got up. "You wanna dance hot dog? You wanna dance?!" Gus shouted. 

"Look, Gus, you're an old man, I don't wanna hurt- Ohh! OW!" Larry said, getting punched by Gus. Gus then punched him again. "Ah!!" Larry exclaimed. He felt his face to see he got cut. "You see, Larry, a few years into the job..." Cecil said, "The three of us realized that, like everything else in this museum, we got new life at night. From sundown to sunrise, we felt young again." He smirked. he then jumped in the air and roundhouse-kicked larry in the chest, causing him to fall on the floor. Y/n had an unpleasant expression on their face. it looked like they just visibly cringed at that action. Larry groaned in pain. "Okay. I did not see that coming," he grunted. "'Gave us an energy boost." Reginald smiled, turning his cane.

"We love the nightlife, Larry." Cecil got down on the floor, "So when we found out they were gonna fire, us, we had to steal the tablet" He shrugged. "Everyone knows you need the money," Reginald commented, shaking his head. 

"Add to that stuff we planted in your place, pretty obvious you committed the crime." Cecil got up from the floor. "Oh, and take care of that cut. Come on, guys. let's go find those kids." Larry was about to get up when Gus shouted "Sweet dreams, cupcake!!!" and "Pile driver!!". he then left the room with Cecil and Reginald.

"Dad!" Y/n ran up to their dad, who was on the floor. "Y/n! I told you to run!" He said, slightly angered. "I know, but it's alright now. At least, for me. C'mon, we gotta find Nicky." Y/n responded. They helped Larry up and ran around the museum until they found Nicky.

Nicky was running but bumped into Cecil. "Thank you very much, we'll take it from here," Cecil said. "Nicky!!!" Larry and Y/n exclaimed. They ran towards Nicky, only for Larry to be toppled down again by Cecil. "Just in time, Larry. We were just locking up." Cecil smiled, dangling the keys. Y/n squatted down to Larry. "Sleep tight, hotshot!" Gus laughed, as Cecil locked the gates to the Egyptian exhibit. The voices became fainter. "let's grab everything we can fence.  I dunno about you, but I'm planning on a loonnnggg retirement." Cecil chuckled. Larry got up. Y/n, Nicky, you okay??" He asked. "We're okay, dad." Y/n sighed, worried. Larry then started banging on the gate. "Teddy!!! Teddy, if you're out there, I need you, pal!!" Larry yelled. Teddy then made an appearance on Texas.

"Did someone call my name?" he asked, looking at the three trapped. "Whoa," Nicky smiled. "Theodore Roosevelt, at your service." Teddy smiled, tipping his hat at Nicky. "Teddy, can you get us out of here??" Larry requested. "'Can't do it, man." Teddy declined, "This is your moment." 

"Can you save the lectures for later, please?!" Y/n said, also starting to grab and shake the gate. "I'm not you, okay?" Larry said, "I didn't build the Panama Canal, I wasn't president of the United States! I need some help! Come on!" Teddy paused. "Actually..." He said taking off his glasses, "I never did any of those things. Teddy Roosevelt did. I was made in a mannequin factory in Poughkeepsie. I never shot a wild beast. I'm not even brave enough to tell that beautiful woman I love her." he finished. "But you- You gotta finish the job this time. you can't quit." Larry just looked at Teddy. Y/n sighed. "...I'm made of wax, Larry. what are you made of?" he then ran off with Texas. 

"WOAH WOAH! WAIT A MINUTE! THAT'S ALL YOU GOT FOR ME?!" larry exclaimed, shaking the gate. "That's it!" Teddy's voice echoed. Larry, Nicky, and Y/n turned around to see the 20-foot-tall jackals, and they looked ready to attack. Y/n gulped. Larry looked behind the jackals and saw that the mummy from a couple of nights ago was still shouting, begging to get out. "That's it," Larry mumbled. "Come on." the three ran for their lives, deeper into the exhibit. "DUCK!" Larry shouted. the jackals attempted to spear them. "Go over there!!" Larry yelled, pointing over at a big pole with hieroglyphics on it. Y/n and Nicky ran behind it, the mummy still begging and wailing and pleading. Larry pushed the rock off of his sarcophagus. He then unlocked it on both sides. As soon as that action was done, the top of the sarcophagus was pushed extremely hard onto the wall. The mummy got up and turned towards Larry, who was noticing the jackals getting closer. 

"Hey! Hi! How 'you doin'?" Larry said. "Um, sorry to bother you, but uh, your guys there, your jackal guys- Do you think you could actually ask them to back off, please? 'Cause, we're not trying to hurt you, and they think we are." The mummy said nothing. "Do you think you could possibly do it, like- NOW?!" Larry shouted the last part in fear since the jackals were about to spear him. The mummy then turned his head and spoke some commands in Egyptian. The jackals got down on one knee and put their fists to their chests. "Thank you." Larry sighed. he then turned to his kids. "Nicky. Y/n" he then turned back to the mummy. "Thank you." he sighed once again. the mummy then eerily turned his head. He slowly got up and out of his sarcophagus, muffled shouting. "Dad?" Nicky said Larry backed up and got in front of his kids to protect them. The muffled shouting continued. The mummy then unwrapped the bandages from his head, and there was... a perfectly undecomposed man? he gasped for air and coughed out a lot of dust and sand.

"You wouldn't believe how stuffy it is in there," he said, with a British-England accent. "...How come you speak English?" Nicky asked. "I went to Cambridge University." The mummy answered. "...You went to Cambridge?" Larry asked, confused. "He didn't actually go, he was on display," Y/n answered. "Correct. I was on display in the Egyptology department." The mummy replied. "I'm sorry- how is your body not all...decomposed?" Y/n asked. "Proper bandaging and magic can go a long way." the mummy answered. "I am Ahkmenrah, fourth kind of the fourth king, ruler of the land of my father's." he introduced himself. "Uh... I am Larry... son of Milton... and, uh, these are my kids, Nick and Y/n, and we hail from Brooklyn. Well- I do. They come out and see me on Wednesdays and every other weekend. That was the custody agreement that we had... Well, Nicky does that. Y/n sort of usually takes a subway to see me any time they want, uh..." he paused at the end. "Larry, Nick, Y/n, guardians of Brooklyn, I am forever in your debt." Ahkmenrah said, "Now, bestow the tablet upon me so that I may assume command of my kingdom." He smiled and put his hand out, waiting for the tablet. "Oh, yes. Okay, the tablet. I would love to bestow it upon you, but we don't actually have it." Larry explained. Ahkmenrah's smile quickly faded.

Seconds later, the locked gate was burst open with a giant rock. Nicky, Y/n, Ahkmenrah, and Larry got out and ran. "Thanks, guys. Don't worry, I'll watch out for him. Thank you." Larry thanked the jackals and caught up with the others. They all looked down from the second floor to see utter chaos. toilet paper was everywhere, everyone was arguing, the miniatures were fighting again, and it was all a wreck. Larry sighed, but then heard a man shouting. "What is that?" Ahkmenrah asked. Larry turned his head to the right. "Huns." He answered."I gotta deal with this guy." he then ran in the Huns' direction, and the Huns ran toward Larry's direction. The two were both shouting, running to each other. Ahkmenrah, Nicky, and Y/n followed. "Dad, WHAT are you doing?!" Y/n shouted. Larry didn't answer and kept shouting. The two stopped running, as they were basically as close as possible without kissing. 

Attila started screaming words in Hunnic. Larry attempted to copy the Hunnic language and say something in response. Attila then shouted in Hunnic again. "MUSI MUSI MASA MULU PULU PAPA POE. PLUE." Larry responded. Attila paused and gained a look of confusion on his face. 

"Pardon me, Larry. I speak Hun." Ahkmenrah said. he then slightly bowed to Attila and spoke Hunnic. Attila responded, with hand gestures of ripping something. 

"He says that he wants to rip you apart."

"Alright. Again, with the ripping. Listen, I understand. I get it. Ripping for you- you want to rip things, okay?" Larry started. "And I think maybe that's because somebody ripped you a long time ago. In here." he pointed at his chest. Attila had an expression that showed 'oh my god he's right' all over it. 

"Did somebody rip little- little baby Attila a long time ago in here?" Larry asked, poking Attila's chest, where his heart would be. "They ripped- they ripped something out, didn't they?" he whispered. "They ripped love. They ripped love right out of you, didn't they." He shook his head. "A little  b babyl alone in a tent, whowhoseddy went off to pillage some town or go and plunder somewhere, just doing his job, but who was left alone?" Larry asked. Attila looked like he was about to cry. "You." 

He started bursting into tears and hugged Larry. Larry sang a lullaby-like tune, lyrics made of gibberish. one of the other Huns was about to cry. "You're nex,." Larry whispered, pointing at him. Attila sighed and pulled himself together. "Yeah, okay, good! Good!" Larry smiled. he then turned over to the rest of the main help desk area.

"Alright! I need everyone to listen up!" Larry shouted. "Guys! Come on!" He shouted. 

"QUIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT." The easter island head yelled. Larry turned to him "My dum-dum want to speak." "Thank you." ,arry said, turning back to the main area. "Now, this is King Ahkmenrah. His tablet is what bbringsyou guys to life every night. And those old watchmen- they stole it." there were small gasps from the crowd. "Now we need to find those guards and get the tablet back, and we need to do it before morning! Civil War guys head over to the planetarium wing!" he demanded. the Civil War puppets agreed. He then pointed at Columbus and paused. "My... explorer friend, whowhoseme escapes me!" he sighs. "Columbus" Nicky whispered. "Columbus! Right, sorry, there was no nameplate, so. Columbus, take the neanderthals and do a sweep from invertebrates and all the way through reptiles." he commanded. "Jed and Octavius, their van's parked out back. Go take care of it-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, no! No, sir. I ain't workin' with toga-boy." Jedediah refused. "Romans work alone." Octavius agreed, looking at his fingernails. Jedediah then pushed his gun down oh ontavius's foot. "OW!" "That didn't hurt. Don't be a baby." Jedediah rolled his eyes. "YES, IT DID!" Octavius whined. "Come on!" Jedediah exclaimed. Octavius then hit Jedediah with the dull side of his sword. "AAAH! THAT WAS MUCH HARDER!!!" Jedediah pouted. 

"Guys! Come on! Jed, Octavius, calm down!" Larry yelled. "He's right guys! Just take a moment and take away the fact you two were born around two thousand years apart! You both aren't that different!" Y/n yelled. "You're both gragreataders who just want what's best for your people! And sorry to call you out on this, but you're both homos!" Larry turned his head to Y/n. "Now's not the time!" Larry said. "Hold up, how could you tell?!" Jedediah blurted. "Your scarf around your neck. I learned in your time it's like showing pride." Y/n answered. "ANYWAY, as Y/n said, you both are great leaders who just want what's best for your people, right?" Larry responded. "Yeah." Jedediah and Octavius murmured. Larry then turned to the Civil War puppets. 

"Civil War dudes! You're brothers, for God's sake! You've gotta stop fighting! North wins. Slavery's bad. Sorry. Don't wanna burst your bubble. But South, you guys get Allman brothers, and NASCAR, so just chill!" Larry said. everyone became silent. 

"Look, without that tablet, all of this- this whole coming to life at night thing- it all goes away." Larry said, "Now I don't want that to happen but I need your help. We can get this done but we gotta do it together. Now, who's with me?" Larry asked. there were only murmurs of agreement. 

"Come on! You heard him! Who with us?!" Y/n shouted. everyone then started shouting in agreement. Teddy then appeared and whipped out his sword. "CHARGEEE!!" he shouted. Rexy then roared. "Alright!! Let's do this, people!!" Y/n shouted. "And animals!!" Nicky smiled. "And... Weird- faceless puppet creatures Come on! Let's go! Let's do it!" Larry added. Y/n was about to run off when Larry stopped them

"Y/n." Larry whispered. "yeah?" Y/n asked, turning around. "I need you to make sure Jedediah and Octavius and their group are okay. You're gonna help them with the car. Then once that's done, come inside." Larry requested. "Got it." Y/n smiled. "By the way, is that thing you said about the red scarf true?" Larry asked, genuinely curious. "I dunno, probably not. His whole thing just screamed 'im extremely homophobic or extremely homosexual' and he said he doesn't judge people like that, so..." Y/n answered. "Oh. well anyway, go do that, kiddo. I'm proud of ya." He smiled and ran off. Y/n did the same. 

~~~~~outside~~~~

Jedediah and Octavius and their group were just about to poke a hole in the tire when they heard a voice above them. 

"Guys," Y/n said. The group turned their heads up to see them. "what're you doin'?" Jedediah asked. "I'm here to help. now, just do your thing. If you get blown away, I'll catch you." Y/n answered. "Well, alright, then..." Octavius said. The group put the spear in the tire. The wind started blowing everywhere in the miniatures' faces. Two of the Romans flew(just like that wig). Y/n caught them and put them in their jacket pocket. The one other cowboy flew, and Y/n caught him, putting him in the same pocket. 

"Save yourself!!!" Octavius yelled, his face red. Y/n couldn't tell what it was from, but it wasn't from coldness. It's probably being near Jed since Jed's face wasn't red from coldness. "I AIN'T QUITTIN' YOU!!!!" Jedediah screamed. "Did you really make a 'Brokeback Mountain' reference??" Y/n asked. They sighed. "Here. I'll save you both." they picked up the two gays- I mean guys, and went inside. They put the two down next to the yellow truck that Rexy usually follows. They then ran back out to see Larry, Nicky, and Ahkmenrah. "How will we find him?" Nicky asked. "I have an idea," Larry said. They all ran back inside, and into the hall of American history. Larry picked up a big canon ball. "WATCH OUT!" Larry yelled to Sacagawea. She ran to the other side of the exhibit and covered her head as Larry threw the ball and broke the glass. Larry then walked over to the exhibit. 

"Hey, Sacagawea, or 'wayuh'. Listen, I need a favor. Somebody stole his tablet." Larry said, pointing to Ahkmenrah. "Do you think you can track the guys who took it?"

~~~~~outside again~~~~~

"He went east, but he lost control and crashed," Sacagawea said, looking at the tracks the car made. "You're amazing. How can you tell that?" Larry asked. Sacagawea pointed to the crashed car not too far away. "He left the wagon... and went back..." Sacagawea continued. "Wait- he went back?" Y/n asked. "Why would he go back?" Larry sighed. Then there was the sound of horses whinnying from a distance. Sacagawea turned around to see she was about to get hit. "Get out of the way!!" Cecil shouted. All Sacagawea could do was gasp. Just before Sacagawea got hit, Teddy bumped into her to save her. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1K 17
Scarlet Smith had never acted the way a 16 year old girl should. I guess it didn't help she was the adopted daughter of Larry Dailey, the night guard...
176K 3K 50
These are one-shots and preferences from the movie trilogy, Night At The Museum (pretty much all --x fem!reader--). Requests are closed, thank you...
39.2K 620 33
One night. That is how it all began. One night in 1952 the Tomb of Ahkmenrah arrived at the Museum of Natural History, and every night since then the...
54.7K 790 36
~Y/N is a Girl from Y/C, and moved to London for her new job at the British Museum, but she did not know what happens at night~