Naruto the Collector

By MichalZielonka

From a very young age Naruto collected scrolls, weapons and other special artifacts. He learns how to use tho... More

Genin exam
Showing who the Hokage is
Teams
Getting started as a shinobi
Iron's and Iwa's princesses
What, no way!!!
Wave and history

The collector

3.5K 60 10
By MichalZielonka

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

----------------

Yo this is my firsts Naruto what if story so yeah, also wont really describe characters that are commonly known e.g. rookie 9. Anyways I hope you enjoy this.

----------------

A 12 year old blond boy wearing black anbu trousers, black jumpsuit with orange stripes going down on the sides, black shinobi sandals and a mask covering his lover half of his face was walking in the night at the clan district. Why you may ask? Simple, the clans usually bin their old scrolls because they re-write them for preservation purposes. However, the blond named Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze the jinchuriki of the 9 tails demon fox Kurama was looking through the clan bins for those scrolls and other valuable's. Going to the Nara clan bin he rumaged around finding 2 scrolls of their shadow imitation being a D and B ranks, which he luckily didn't have. 

He continued for another 1 hour with looking at multiple clans and the library bins and it was one of his lucky nights. 27 ninjutsu scrolls; 2 E ranks, 9 D ranks, 11 C ranks, 4 B ranks and 1 A rank. 7 genjutsu scrolls; 3 D ranks, 2 B ranks and 1 A rank. 9 taijutsu scrolls; 4 Hyuuga, 2 Aburame and 3 from Akimichi. His biggest catch of the night was a fuinjutsu scroll for sealing away chakra pathways and how to do it with your own chakra.

He left for his base of operations which was underneath the village, he still remembered the day he created this place...

Flashback

Naruto is 9 years old and his collection didn't fit into his appartament anymore even using sealing scrolls to store them. He had around 10,000 scrolls for nin, tai, gen, fuin and kenjutsu. He had them all sealed away in different scrolls to show where they originated from such as clan, village, or general ones. 

From a young age he was interested in fuinjutsu and came up with an idea to have a base where he can train and store all of the items. He knows the shadow clone technique and with the help of some wind and earth jutsu he created a base of operations under Konoha. It took him multiple months to create seals so the use of chakra wont be detected by sensor ninjas and silencing seals. After 1 year of creating the base he started to live there and having a clone in his appartament to keep up appearances.

Flashback end

... to this day he still expands it and has multiple different seals like chakra absorbing to not have anyone find the base, teleportation seals similar to Hariashan, sound councelling seals, seals that make the training field restore every hour if destroyed, seals that dont allow the decay of scrolls and many more.

The base has a training field which is the size of 2 football pitches, a swimming pool with a waterfall for elemental and chakra control, training dummies and much more. The library was split by 4 levels and had study levels on each floor, the base floor where all ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, kenjutsu, medical-jutsu and fuinjutsu that where not clan specific but where also seperated by their level from E-A and a secton for non shinobi subjects such as science, history, politics, geography and much more. The second floor where all clan scrolls from the use of Kekkei Genkai to their secret techniques and thier styles. The third floor was every jutsu especially fuinjutsu was stored that Naruto created or changed such as his fathers rasengan that he can use elements in. The fourth floor had S rank scrolls which are clan secret styles/kekkei genkai, summoning contracts which he had three but not signed such as gambling bears, crows and black cats from the Uchiha. That floor is the most protected allowing only Naruto to get through and use it. He also had a place where he stored all of the artifacts and weapons he collected and it was too protected from prying eyes. The living quaters has 2 bedrooms, a toilet with a bathroom, and a chilling area where the kitchen is located too.

By this point Naruto considered himself a master of seals, and has a deal with Higarashi's weapon shop that he would make seals for them for a 40% profit. He then places all of the scrolls that he found in a basket allowing the clone that work in the library deal with them, he is still suprised that he has more scrolls than the Konoha library, he is still thankful for the time he had put into it as he is always ontop of his class and always defeating the clan kids with the weaknesses of their styles. A massive boost to his library was from one thankful night (for him atleast)...

Flashback

A 7 year old Naruto was on his nightly patrol of the street when he looked at the Uchiha district, he wondered why there was the smell of iron in the air. Being the curious child, he went in and saw a lot of of dead Uchiha's. He heard rumours when he was walking near this district during the night about them wanting to take over the village and killing his jiji and releasing the bijuu from Naruto's body, he then decided for the pain that the Uchiha police force caused him and the Uchihas that want to control of his friend Kurama. As his project of collecting and learning from scrolls was still new he decided to make his collection bigger as he then unsealed a couple of massive scrolls and secretly went to the library where he sealed every scroll away ranging from E to S rank and other artifacts.

Additionally he found a wierd fan, which Kurama said "Hey kit, take that fan."

'Is there anything special about it?' asked Naruto

"This is called the Gunbai, it has the ability to convert incoming chakra into wind nature meaning it reflects attacks to the opponents" Kurama replied

'Ah okay, I will also see if I can recreate making it different so it wont be recognised too' with that Naruto took the Gunbai. With all of the vaults checked he made 2 shadow clones which henged into mice and him henging into a bird with the scroll that contained other scrolls attached to his leg. The mice then made a small fires which engulfed the library and the some buildings to make a distraction from him. 

Itachi found that the buildings where burning meaning someone has discovered him and then he left not seeing the bird flying. When the hokage discovered about the fire he was mad that someone did it but no one knew who, when the villager council discovered it they where in an uproar due to them loosing all of the scrolls and the valuables that they could have gained. Danzo was also not happy as from the fire some of the Uchiha bodies that had the fully evolved sharingan burnt making him get the weaker Uchiha sharingan. When Sasuke was waken up from his trauma induced comma, he was furious about Itachi killing his clan and taking all of the scrolls so he couldn't be stronger to kill him, making him into a bigger spoilt brat than in canon due to the villagers wanting his genetics and more political power as they could "help" him more.

Flashback end

... He continued walking and seeing over 150 clones learning and mastering jutsus so he can use it without handseals or with the least amount possible. 500 clones doing chakra control exercises from kunai balancing to elemental manupilation. 300 clones working on the elemental secret project. 10 clones reading history, politics, business, science and other books which can be in need for the future. 20 clones studying fuinjutsu and creating more seals for future use. 20 clones throwing kunai, shuriken and other throwable weapons on stationary and moving targets. 50 clones sparing using a taijutsu style that he created to use strength, speed, flexibility and his primary element wind to hit joints and disabling chakra pathways permenantly if need be. Then he has 10 clones studying and practicing kenjutsu style called whirling wind which is a style that is concentrated on swift fast cuts, with mainly strong offensive and some defensive moves. There where 20 more clones fighting with all of the jutsu combined and having them henged in different size oponents and using different styles which he got from the clan scrolls. He was quite pleased with this.

His collection of weapons is nothing to scoff at either, it may not be as big as the library but it has many historical weapons such as Raijin no Ken (sword of the thunder god from the 2nd Hokage), the Gunbai, Hiramekarei from the 7 swords of the mist to name a few. He still doesn't know how he gotten it, he just found it, same as Raijin no Ken leaning on a tree near a campsite so he took it. To say the least the owners where super pissed. In all honesty, he liked to collect things and he know that he didn't steal anything except from the Uchiha clan.

He was proud of his collection and no one also said anything about things being sloten. He really wanted to show it to his jiji, after he passed the genin exams and show off to him everything he could do. He went to bed having a dream about ramen.

--------

I hope you enjoyed my long explaination of his base and what he has, more skills will be showed in the next couple of chapters. I don't really know about pairings or even if he should stay in the village or move to another village after the chunin exams so I will see where this will go, but I think he should stay but have some more missions outside like in the Mist Civil War. But in all honesty this will make him a lil op for his age but the problem is experience, so far he could only spar with himself, in the academy, and the occasional bundit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 27.3K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
123K 1.6K 47
You are (Y/N) Uzumaki, a young aspiring ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. You are the son of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage of the villa...
49.5K 1K 20
Y/N is a orphan and didn't know about his parents. His dream is to become the greatest swordsman shinobi in Konoha. He became friends with naruto alo...
471K 20.6K 33
Kakashi experience many things in his life. He experienced the love of a father, A lost of his last family member. He's experienced having close team...