| 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 �...

By Fivespotatoe

ᴋᴀʟɪ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴇᴇᴠᴇꜱ, ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛɪꜱᴛɪᴄ, Sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴛᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴠᴇʀʙᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

Introduction
Childhood
Childhood (pt.2)
Childhood (pt.3)
Childhood (pt.4)
Childhood (pt.5)
Childhood (pt.6)
Chapter 1
Facts about Kali
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
BIRTHDAY CHAOS *\(⊙~⊙)/*
Chapter 4
Childhood (pt.7)
Childhood (pt.8)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Season 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Apology
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

1.4K 37 18
By Fivespotatoe

Five, Kali, and Lila all stood in the tiny electrical room in the basement of the hotel. Five grabbed some metal clips and opened the electric box, trying to figure out where to put them. The two girls stood on the other side of the small room, Kali nervously biting her nails, she was scared Five would get hurt doing this.

Lila looked down at the girl, "So... how have you been doing since I saw ya'?"

Kali glanced up at her through a curtain of hair and just shrugged. "She's been perfectly fine." Five answered under his breath, obviously annoyed that he couldn't figure out where to put the damn clips.

Lila tilted her head as she watched Kali and then spoke again. "Why don't you speak, Kali? Does nobody ask you why? It must mean something. Doesn't anybody care?"

Kali stared at the ground, her eyes narrowed in confusion. She barely remembers her reason anymore... She can't even remember most of her childhood, only the good parts. Everything else she had just... deleted from her memory. But there must have been a good reason to have made her end up the way she is now, right? Something to have forced her into such a constant state of anxiety that she couldn't even form words.

Five turned around and glared at the woman, "Okay, it is not your place to be asking that type of shit. Mind your own business." He growled and then continued to attempt to use the clips.

Lila raised her hands in defence and backed up a step, "Alright, my bad." She chuckled, obviously not meaning it.

A faint sound of electricity crackled when Five finally attached the clips to some wires in the electrical box and a small smile grew on his face as he turned to face his girlfriend. "Taa daa!" He sang quietly and Kali chuckled lightly as she gave him a small thumbs up.

Five was about to get back to work but Lila spoke up once more. "Nice suit." She was obviously trying to get on his nice side or something.

Five gave her a surprised look and glanced towards Kali to see what her opinion on Lila complementing her boyfriend was but she was honestly unbothered. "Thanks. Tailor in the lobby is a master craftsman." Five shrugged and grabbed the other metal clamps, connecting them to the briefcase.

"Still, I will miss those pasty kneecaps."

Kali scrunched up her nose in disgust and slowly turned her head to look at Lila, a look of utter disbelief on her face.

Five looked a bit taken back as well but he quickly hid it, "Yeah, well, we could all stand to be showing a little less skin these days." He remarked.

Lila smirked sarcastically and handed him yet another pair of clamps that he was meant to hold onto. Apparently he was gonna use his powers to recharge the briefcase, Kali thought it was stupid though. It won't work. She can tell.

"For you." Lila muttered quietly.

"Yeah." Five slowly reached out to grab them, obviously not very enthusiastic about this.

Lila picked up a small power box and smiled teasingly, "You ready to hot-wire this briefcase?"

Five nervously jumped in one spot and his cheeks puffed up as he blew out of his mouth in one deep breath, trying to relieve his anxiety. He stopped his little hops and nodded, "Let's do this."

Lila immediately turned on the power and sparks flew around the room with Five's screams of pain following right after. Kali flinched in surprise at all the screaming and covered her ears, squinting her eyes in discomfort.

"AH SHIT!" Five shouted.

Lila chuckled as she watched Five suffer. Lunatic.

Five leaned into the wall, still screaming in agony. "SHIT! LILA!" He snapped, obviously wanting her to turn it off now but Kali didn't do anything to help as she stared in horror at the briefcase. It was literally on fire.

Five looked up to Kali and then looked in the direction she was staring.

Lila clapped in amusement as she laughed, deeply enjoying this.

Five blinked the clamps out of his hands and frantically searched for something to put the fire out.

"Shit!" He yelled as he grabbed some cleaning clothes and slapped the case repeatedly till the fire went out.

Lila had to leave the room because she was laughing so hard and sat down on the radiator. "Yeah, I was 99% sure that wasn't gonna work." She snickered.

"I'm glad my pain amuses you." Five grumbled. He looked over to Kali and lightly tapped her wrist, signalling it was okay for her to lower her hands from her ears now.

"You have no idea. It's like my therapy." Lila informed. Kali gave her an annoyed look. Her therapy would probably be seeing Lila in a casket but you know, everyone has different opinions.

Five lightly took Kali's hand in his and left her out of the room, shutting the door behind them. "Well, now we are down to one half-dead briefcase, and my jumps are only accurate up to a couple minutes. So, essentially, we're screwed."

Five was upset. That was obvious. Kali needed to help in some sort. Maybe she'll give him a small kiss later, that might brighten his mood.

"Maybe." Lila pointed out. "Maybe not." She then tilted her head down slightly and gave a huge smile.

"That's creepy. Stop." Kali spoke telepathically, projecting her voice into both their minds.

Five chuckled proudly as Lila's smirk dropped. "Yeah, it is creepy. But what are you on about?"

Lila rolled her eyes at Kali and explained. "Listen, on your own, your little jumps are rather pathetic." Five scoffed. "But if we powered up together, you blinking, me mimicking that blink, I think that we could create some sort of feedback loop and get enough juice to jump-start the case." She shrugged.

"Both of us together." Five murmured in realization.

"We'd have to trust each other."

Five and Kali scoffed in sync and gave each other small smiles, finding it funny how they can be so alike sometimes.

"Lila, you just spent the better part of the last ten days trying to end our lives."

"You killed my birth parents." Lila snarked.

Kali hummed quietly in agreement. "Fair enough." Five shrugged.

Lila hopped down from the radiator, "And your entire family stood by while that greasy Swede put a cap in the woman who raised me."

"The Handler was going to kill you, Lila." Five said in disbelief. "In fact, she did kill you. Then I rolled back time and let the meatball do its work." He explained. "Oh, and by the way, if you're leading Diego on as payback for what happened in Texas, you're pissing up the wrong ladder there cause that idiot may actually love you. The Handler never did. C'mon, love." Five carefully grabbed Kali's hand again, not even realizing he had dropped it in the first place, and began walking away.

Lila watched them leave with teary eyes and spoke again. "Well what would you know? You spent decades by yourself, talking to a hunk of plastic and calling it your best friend."

Five spun around, "Di not talk about Délires like that, Lila." He seethed, getting all up in her face.

"This is insane." She exclaimed. "There is no way we're gonna get past this to make it to the Commission."

"Okay, perhaps we can't get to trust, but there is a certain honesty in white-hot hatred." He reasoned. Kali nodded and looked hopefully at Lila, as much as she hates her, she really wants to fucking go home.

Lila begrudgingly gave in and walked around the two, opening the door once more. "Then come over here, you god-awful little shits. And hold my hand."

Five looked over at his girlfriend for her showing any discomfort in him holding another girls hand but she gave him a small smile to show it was okay.

Five took his enemies hand and the three walked in the room, Kali being sure to shut the door behind her.

They all took a few minutes to make sure everything was set and ready before starting up their powers to get this damn case ready and Kali gave a nod when she was finished.

Lila clapped her hands once and backed up, all of them surrounding the case. "Okay, relax."

Kali scrunched up her nose and moved behind Five. Five sighed, "We can't. Your breath is terrible."

"It smells like you let fucking rat corpses rot away in your mouth." Kali complained.

"Garlic is for winners." Lila defended. "Enough foreplay!" She reached forward and held onto the case, grabbing Five's hand again. Five made sure Kali held onto his hand tight. He was not losing her again.

"Don't die." He warned her. She gave him a look but nodded nonetheless.

"Power up, shithead." Lila ordered.

The two used their powers and blue waves radiated off the case, both of them grunting loudly.

"That's it." Lila muttered. "Let me in!"

"I cant! Its too much!"

This was sounding awfully-... never mind.

"Don't bitch out on me now!"

Five yelped pathetically and Kali almost smiled.

"I hate you so much!"

"Then get this right, or its us three in the stone age forever!"

They both grunted louder and the blue waves grew larger, starting to look like they were taking up the whole room.

"Now! Do it now!" Lila shouted.

They disappeared.

~

The three landed in the middle of a snowstorm and Kali quickly got out of the cold snow and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Five stumbled to his feet, "Oh, brilliant idea, Lila. Welcome to the Ice Age." He snarked. Kali subtly tried to get closer to Five to feel a bit warmer but it wouldn't work without feeling him actually hold her.

The woman got up as well and looked behind them. "Shut up and just look."

The two teens looked. "The Commission." Five muttered.

Lila cackled proudly as she happily walked towards her original home.

"Shit." Five sighed.

(Words: 1769)

AN: HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! IM BACK. I'm so so sorry i've been gone for ages. This chapter isn't the best due to the fact I haven't wrote in months and I haven't even checked if there's any spelling mistakes yet but this is the best I can do at the moment. I'm also sorry it's so short. I honestly don't know what else to say..
I love you all so much <3

-ash :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 53 36
S2 Of Umbrella Academy🌹🔥 |Part 2 of Fire and Flame| Siblings live their own lives in the 60s and then there's an upcoming apocalypse. Shit. SAME WE...
102K 3K 23
"I don't need faith in any more people, the ones I have faith in right now are enough." "And who exactly are those people?" "Let me see: Diego's gone...
445K 10.6K 27
❝I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Eɪɢʜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ, ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ?❞ ❝Iᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇ...
271K 8.4K 40
"Your life is about to get real busy," Five sighed. "Now, rules: Don't talk during meals, the only time we're allowed free time for fun is on Saturda...