THE PROPHECY ( TOP TAE VERSIO...

By KritiTaeKook

COMPLETED Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to be happened before... More

Disclaimer
1.Jeon Jungkook.
2.The School
3.The town.
4. Room mate
5.The Prophecy
6.Nightmare.
7.Intimidating
8.Scent
9.History
Intro 1
Intro 2
10.Kim Taehyung
11.Questions
12. Avoid
13.Stay
14.Vision
15.Royal spy
16.Run Run!
17. Dirty teens
18.V hyung
19. Entertainment.
20.Concubines.
21. Invite
22.Mystery room.
23.Curse
24. Straw house
25. Jealousy
26. Remember me
27. Attack
28.Life of Tiger
29. Love
30. Tempting
31. Inviting looks
32. All lives.
33. Unexpected
34. Tiger falls!
35. Archery
36. Book reading
37. Crazy facts
38. Surprise!!
39. Falling for you
40. No more secret.
41. Enemy close..
42.Other side..
43. King and Tiger
44. Stripped off
45. Selfish Hyung
46. Gifts
47. Beautiful moment
48. Pleasure and Pain
49. Mountain cat
50.August D
51. Fake love
52.Gguk or me
53. Kiss Kookie!
54. Biological Parents..
55. Rightful prince
56. Conspiracy
57. Stunned tiger
58. Kookie wants you Hyung!
59. My memories
60. Ocean Eyes
61. Accept the change
Thank you!!
62. Purple eyes
63. First born son.
64. The crowns
65. Gguk's chamber!!!
66. My Hyung..Just mine..
67. King of Niva
68. Death sentence
69. The Queen
70. Origin of The Book
71. Hungry cubs
72. Sleeping Tygee
73. Dethroned
74. Dear my friend
75. Taming Choker
76. Festival
77. Crowning!
78. Mighty Tygee
79. Real Problem
80. Possessive Cubs
81. Nine lives
82.The New Beginning..

83.Origin of a new race..

8K 512 358
By KritiTaeKook

" Everyone!!......I'm the blue eyes tiger" Tae said and his eyes glowed dark blue..

The people gathered in the school are speechless. The parasite who daringly challenged Taekook family is now crawling on the ground and praying for his dear life. A huge ferocious cat is standing near him with blood red eyes.

" D!!! calm down... Come here... " Tae called Yoongi and offered his coat.
.
.
.
.

When all the families are petrified by the intimidating big cats, the former head kneeled down in front of Taehyung, whose eyes are still blue. He is the one who gave offerings for the past fifty years. He always felt the presence of tiger and believed the divinity of the tiger.

When the old man went on his knees to pay his respect to his God, Tae teleported just in front of old man and raised him from the ground. He hugged the man and calmed other families and assured their safety. Others slowly came back to normal and started chanting old songs for the tiger God.

Later Tae and Jimin prisoned the real estate parasite to guard the secret with in themselves. They convinced the oldest and important ten families of the town not to reveal the secret to preserve the originality of the town. They agreed the terms since they are doing this for many centuries.

Ten families are equally happy because, now they know the safety of the town and the ecosystem is preserved by oldest member of Niva, their living God. They felt protected under the leadership of Taehyung, the true king of Niva.

The town people took an oath to protect the secret and pass on to their upcoming generations.Taehyung accepted to take charge as the mayor. But the town people wanted to crown him as the king of Niva provinces..
.
.
.
.
.

Later...

Taehyung, afraid of teleporting Kookie to the home, he took his wife in Jin's car after the meeting with the family heads. Jimin and Jaemin teleported Yoongi, Jin, Joon and Rosé to home. They are waiting for Taekook to come home. Amoung them Jimin is mad at Kookie.

Taekook entered the home..

" Eomma!!! How can you be so careless when you are pregnant... Why did you even come to that meeting?! "

" Jiminahhh!! Easy on eomma!! Don't pressure him... " Tae said..

" It's ok.... Minimo!!! I didn't know that I'm pregnant.... I had a vision just before the attack. How did you know anyway...?!"

" I heard them... It was strange a crowded high pitched chuffing noise followed by strange sweet smell from you.. My tiger sense picked it from your stomach... But I was not sure until I placed my paws on you... I felt them...!!"

" I smelled too...!!! I smelled too...!!! But I didn't hear anything!! " Jaemin sadly pouted...

" What vision did you have?! " Tae asked..

" Jimin and Jaemin with cubs... and With tears!!! Could be happy tears.. Because they look little happy and worried at the same time.. " Kookie said...

" Anyway!!! Congratulations my Kookie cub!!! Strangely I feel like me and Jin gonna become grandparents" Namjoon gently hugged Kookie...

" That you are!! going to be grandpa!! " Kookie said..
.
.
.
.

Later that month Kookie naturally transformed into Tygee and he couldn't turn back to human form after that. But this time Tygee is strong enough to carry five healthy cubs because he is the strongest tigress now.

Tae become the mayor of the Niva town. and the ten families guarded the secret of the the tiger family with their life. They literally worshipped Tae and Kookie. And that year September festival offerings are done in the straw house.
.
.
.
.

After five months...

Tygee gave birth to five healthy cubs successfully and two amoung them are female cubs. Jimin and Jaemin carefully chose their names . The wanted every cubs name to start with letter 'J' because they want some similarities between them and their siblings in their name.

Kim Jieun, Kim Johanna, Kim Jhobi, Kim Joonie, Kim Jinnie are the choosen names of the cubs. Tae and Kookie gladly named their cubs according to their first twin cub's suggestion. They wanted to honour all the people who stood on their side in their struggling times.

A month later...

Tae and Kookie invited Kookie's parents to see their kids. Kookie lied to his parents that they were adopted to avoid confusion. Tae knows that's a bad idea but still couldn't talk against his queen. He kept quiet the whole time when Kookie's parents came.

" Awww!!! My grand babies!!! They are so cute!!! Ayegooo!!! " Kookie's mother adored the kids..

" But Kookie??!!! How come two of the baby looks exactly like you and two looks like Taehyung??!! Is it some illusion?! "
Kookie's father doubtfully asked looking at Kookie. Jimin and Jaemin sneakily dispersed from that place.

Ohhhh!!! Shit!!

No one prepared me for this...

" Eomma!! Appa!!! Sorry I lied to you... They are our kids!!! We brought them to this world with the help of surrogate mother... "

" Really!!! Wow!!! My blood!!!! That's really a happy news... Why do you have to lie though??! " Kookie's eomma asked...

" But..... How many mothers??! " Kookie's father asked.

" I'm feeling little dizzy appa!! Here... Yoongi will answer all your questions... " Kookie moved to sit on the couch with Tae, leaving Yoongi with his parents.

" So Yoongi shi??! You are the science faculty right?! Care to explain me?!"

No!! I didn't sign up for this...

" Yeah!! No problem... Actually....Five mothers... We didn't thought all five gonna succeed in the first try.. But what can we say... Taekook are really blessed couple...!! " Yoongi said giving side glares to Tae and Kookie.

" I can see what they did here.... Two babies with Kookie's seeds and two with Taehyung's seeds.. I get that... But how this fifth baby!! Jinnie right?! He looks little like Tae and little like Kookie... How is that even possible.. ??! " Jeon asked..

" You see Jeon shi!! I'm not taking science classes anymore... This year I'm a maths faculty... There... You see SeokJin shi... He is a science prodigy he will answer all your questions... I got special class today...If you please excuse me... " Yoongi want to run out of the place...

" Oh!! Yeah please carry on... "
.
.
.
.

" Kookie baby!! Better tell them the truth" Tae said..

" They will have attack... No... !!! "

" I guess in all your life... your appa have to be a villian... "

" He is not that aggressive like my previous appa"

" Passive or aggressive... Still a villian... See he is going to Jin... Oh poor Jin!! Thank god it's not me.."

" Why ??? Won't you fight with this man for me my dear hubby hyungie??! "

" I'll fight the whole world for you.. I love you my cubs mommie!! "
.
.
.

Taehyung and Jungkook are the origin of new race... The human tiger race. Their descendents are going to rule the Niva Town in their human form, and rule the Niva ranges and forest secretly in their tiger forms. They going to live along side humans and protects it's nature..

◦•●◉✿End ✿◉●•◦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 13K 73
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
70.9K 2.6K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.🥵🥶🤭 how they will meet an...
10.7K 355 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...