How Delightful! (Delightful c...

By AnonymousArtsy

This story contains only child and teen reader, Unless there are any requests,The reader is gender neutral! I... More

!!!Request Page!!
"Baby Steps" | Lenny x Reader
Some headcanons!
DCFDTL x Reader Scenarios
(Teens) Ashley x Reader Scenarios
Lenny x Reader Headcanons
Bruce x Reader Headcanons!
"Book Worm" | Constance x Reader
"Babysitting" | DCFDTL x Adopted child!Reader
(Teens) DCFDTL short scenarios
Some Yandere DCFDTL stuff
(Bruce) Valentines Day special ❤
Random DCFDTL stuff
DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader
DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader (2)
"Falling from a distance" | Ashley x Reader
"This weekend" | Bruce x Reader short
"Beautiful Angel" | Lenny x Heavily Religious! Reader
Ashley Scenarios!!
More Ashley!!
Small Gift💙 (Not a story)
"You know you love us.." | Teen DCFDTL x Male teen! Reader
"I can handle myself!"| Youngest sister Ashley story
"Just relax" | DCFDTL x Male! Reader (Teens)
Writer's A/N
"I love you.." | Lenny x Deaf Fem! Reader
"Playmate" | DCFDTL x Fem! Reader
"Unexpected turn of events" | Alessandra x Male! Reader

(Teens) David x Reader Scenarios

424 5 7
By AnonymousArtsy

(Reader and David are both teens here,David is 17 and Reader is 16 when I add "_" it means it's a completely different scenario just to keep in mind)

"GEOGRAPHY" (it's a bit long,I apologize)

David is currently at the library studying for his geography report but his report partner is nowhere to be found
'Ugh,Of course they bailed on me! They barely pay attention to class let alone want to even make a report about it!'

He internally screams and rubs the temple of his nose as he was expecting his report partner to not even bother showing up but he got startled all of a sudden by a stack of books being dropped on the table loudly by none other than "You"!

"Ugh,Stupid Jerry and his stupid girlfriend! Why can't they makeout somewhere else other than a school library?! I swear,If I see those lovey-dovey brats near the geography section again I will scream!"
You exclaimed quietly while glaring at a certain direction while pulling out a chair and sitting on it as you flip through the pages of the first book you find.

"Pfft,Please as if you went through the geography section? You? Of all people,You actually went through a shelf of books not filled with your dorky fiction novels?" He laughs at you but you were already sending glares at him.

"Well for your information,I actually am quite fond of geography books as my grandmother used to be an explorer back in her time!" You explain proudly yet the boy next to you is still laughing his heart out but made sure to be quiet enough for them not to be scolded for.

"Hahaha,Oh please! I wouldn't believe if you were to even touch a single book without sleeping after the first page!" He chuckles as you were red from his remarks and huffed.

He calmed down and wiped off a tear that was on the corner of his eye, "Ahh,Sorry! Sorry,My bad! I shouldn't have laughed.."
He says with a calm tone at the end
"If it wasn't so hilarious!"
He laughs again and you were already fuming at this point but calmed down as you've already thought of a perfect revenge strategy.

You calmed yourself first and opened the book to a certain page and leaned onto him to show him the page,He stopped laughing eventually and tried to look at the page of the book when all of a sudden the book was near your faces.

You then placed your lips onto his as the book was covering your faces from people seeing,You then put the book down once you got off of him and started researching about the topic.

He on the other hand was still shocked and as red as a tomato. "Please try to be a bit more professional David,We wouldn't want people to think that you of all people read fiction novels rather than focus on studying,Would we?"

You respond smugly as he was still stunned like someone just shot his heart with a love gun. And he was hoping you'd be the one holding the trigger.

__________________________________________

"TUTORING" (this one is long too)

You noticed David was failing an English test and the teacher wanted you to tutor him,
He didn't really mean to fail but he just wanted some one on one time with you.

He knew you were the smartest in English so he made up a plan to try and fail his test so you can tutor him,He had this huge crush on you since 7th grade and his siblings teased him for that.

Now he isn't going to back down,He wanted to make a move on you and the tutoring idea was perfect.

In your perspective,You never really expected the smartest guy you knew was so bad at a certain subject so you tutoring him was a new situation.

You guys went to the library after school and started working on the topic he was apperantly having a hard time processing.

He was shooting such cheesy and obvious puns and lines on you but you tried to ignore it as you needed to get this done.

He was getting much horrible at understanding anything so you used a tricky startegy to get him to actually take it seriously.

You invited him to go to your place as it seemed more of a comfortable location rather than a public library by your words ,In which he happily agreed not knowing what's about to come.

You guys went to your place and started setting up your books and notes for him,But you had a trick up your sleeve.
While he was making more cheesy romantic pick up lines again he didn't notice the red lipstick that you were applying to your lips.

He was about to make another pick up line until you gave him a kiss on his lips,
He was shocked by this and suddenly noticed the lipstick on your delicate lips.

He was stammering and stuttering on his words but you chuckled to this as he seemed to look so cute.

You gave him another kiss but this time one the cheek,He was still surprised but accepted this one more calmly.
You were about to kiss him again but you stopped,He got confused until you started opening your notes.

"Can you tell me the answer to this one,David?" You pointed to a question and he answered wrong so you got off of him and leaned further away.
Your sudden move from him made him upset and knew exactly what you were trying to get him to do.

"I-I'm sorry,I meant it's a Language Feature,Right?" He asnwers but he sounded shakey so you got closer to him and gave him a  peck on the cheek.

"For every question you get right is a kiss to wherever I please but answer incorrectly and we might have to tell the teacher you're just not too good with my tutori-"
"N-No!! No,It's okay! I-I know the answer just please keep holding me at least!" He says right before you can even finish your sentence.

You blush as you notice how clingy he began to be,So you obliged to his wish of keep on touching him as he kept answering the questions correctly.
By the time you guys were finished,He was fully covered in kiss marks and both of your faces flushed red.

"So,Did I do good? Can I take you out to dinner now?"
"You did such a great job,David! Keep it up and maybe I'll think about that offer!"
You giggle at him and give another peck on the cheek.

The next day he passed the test with flying colors as he ran to find me after class and showed me his test paper, "So?"
I sigh at his cute behavior and crossed my arms "Sure,Why not?" He then jumped at my response and hugged me tight.

This boy is gonna love another tutoring lesson once they realize he was failing math too...

_________________________________________

"BREAKFAST"

"David! Where are you?!" You yell across your apartment after failing to find David in your shared bed,You then got out of bed and went into the living room only to smell something good being cooked
"In the kitchen, hun" he says calmly and you followed his voice and hugged him from behind.

You smother your face on his back as he chuckles at your cute demeanor "You're cute when you're tired,My love" he says and kisses your forehead.
"You're hot when you start being the responsible one, hun!" you say in response which earns a giggle from your lover.

"But majority of times I've been the responsible one, Love?"
He says with a hint of confusion in his voice "Exactly!" You exclaim as you open your arms and start jumping slightly all happy like,He chuckles at your behavior and you gave him a sweet kiss on his lips.

He repeated with the same love and gentleness you gave as you both turn red and giggle like little girls.

"Watch the eggs,hun! They might burn" you say as you turn around to start the TV and that got David to snap out of it and focus on the cooking.

After a few minutes your lover comes with two plates of freshly made omelettes and bacon as he sat next to you and gave your head a kiss.

You smile with pure glee as you kissed your lover on the cheek in return "Thanks,love! It looks so amazing,Thank you!" He blushed at your compliment and started eating his food but not before he kissed you again and said "You're welcome,my love"..

(That's it for scenarios,Sorry if they seem too long and cheesy but I just adore David and hate the fact he is so underrated!! Thank you guys so much for reading and I truly appreciate you guys!💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 6K 55
╰⋯➤"Mʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ." ____________ ╰⋯➤Jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots, ╰⋯➤ Female and Male reader + Oneshots~ Absolutely do not w...
3.6K 36 12
this place take place in alternate universe and the smiling critters in this story are adult and there going to be lemon and some AU are going have t...
24.8K 254 14
This story will be about encanto x reader, there may be smut stories but there will most likely be stories with lemon moments in them. So they can be...
26.3K 167 24
I've finally come to accept that while I can write a full story with all the plot and stuff, what I can really excel at and enjoy is writing lemons a...