you were in my dream • chisca...

By Hourssssss

[DISCONTINUED] Trigger warning for this fanfic • lots of mentions of death • attempted suicide • blood and ho... More

I hate her.
Mornings suck.
I remember him.
Childes house is huge!
A sleepover, of course.
Signora to the rescue.
For you to know
He was in my dream..?
Your elegant self, your eyes.
Your memories almost hurt.
dear ei
you're so gentle.
haunting you
do you seriously care?
do I love you?
why are you staring?
you're a drug to me
Im so tired.
But I have Signora.
Butterflies mean 2 things
Updates NEW

Get a hold of yourself

1.3K 14 19
By Hourssssss

2:24am

"Ayy! Good job Dottore!"
I yelled as Dottore shot an enemy in the head.

My ps3 was roaring and the TV screen was brighter than the sun, my bed that I was sitting on was softer than ever. My eyes drooping lower and lower each bullet.

My bedroom door slowly creeked open, causing me to jerk back.

Teucer stood at the door, pillow in hand- rubbing his eyes.
"Brother, are you okay?"

I quickly ran to my bedroom door, across my creaky floors to Teucer.
"Sorry buddy! Did I wake you up?"

I said as a crouched.

"Yeah...why are you not sleeping A.j?"

"Ahah, I guess I've gotten a bit caught up gaming with dottore and the others!"

"Okay..I'm going to go snooze..
He said holding his hands together, twirling side to side.
Tomorrow I have no school! Hehe..."

"Lets not get energetic now, here- you can have my leftover coke but don't tell your sister, okay? Go sleep, now."

[3rd person]

"Thank you A.j!"
Teucer said hugging Childe.

He waddled away with the coke, closing the door behind.

"I don't feel like playing games anymore, I'll just..drink I guess." He mumbled

Childe turned off his ps3, making the call end without warning.

He slid his hand in between the wall and his bed, reaching for a bottle.

Without struggle, he took out a bottle of vodka.

"I need to get a life." He said with disappointment before quickly taking a sip of the cold alcohol.

2:48am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 478 14
Cover credits to SPLO on twitter Scaramouche was sick of everything All the mental health quizzes say the same shit "Severe this" "Severe that" He...
248K 8.5K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
40.4K 1.8K 17
IN WHICH.. After a humiliating breakup with your past boyfriend Aether of 3 years you run away to the nearest classroom to drown yourself in your te...
40.5K 667 53
Y/N is female/uses she/her pronouns feel free to imagine other pronouns. Modern AU A lot of angst bc I feel like that's the only thing I'm good at...