For you to know

It was getting late, everyone was either in their night clothing or borrowing some.

The house was loud, music playing, talking, and thumping from play fighting.

Scaramouche sat on his phone in the corner of the couch, glancing up time to time as Dottore and Signora were pushing eachother around on the floor.

Childe laughing on the other end of the couch made the atmosphere all the more fun.

Scaramouche began zoning out, staring at the smile that reminded him of the one girl he used to see in the hallways in his senior years of high school.

She was always greeting her friends, her hair was silky and long, black and straight like ink. Her eye lashes were long and her skin was glistening. But why did his smile remind him of his old high school crush?

His phone dimmed itself as he was now staring at Childes shoulder.

"You okay, Scaramouche?" Childe asked again.

"Sorry, yeah.. I just zoned out." He answered.

Dottore and Signora were now laughing and kicking eachother on the floor.

"Oh my god, I just remembered! We were going to play kiss marry kill!" Signora shouted.

Childe stared down at Signora with eyes of "I don't want to do this."

Dottore wrapped his hand around Signoras shoulder as everyone but Scaramouche sat on the floor.

"I'll go first.." Signora said with excitement.
"Ajax!"

Ajax groaned and rubbed his eyes as he looked back up.

"What are the options?" He asked.

"Hmm...Arlecchino, The hottie from the nightclub we went to, and Dottore!"

"Kiss Arlecchino, marry hot stuff and kill Dottore." He responded

"Harsh. Anyways, I'm next." Dottore laughed.
"Signora, The options are Me, Childe and pulcinella."

"Ugh, these options all suck!" She groaned
"Marry you, kiss Ajax and obviously kill Pulcinella!"

"This game sucks, can we play truth or dare or something?" Scaramouche interrupted.

"That sounds way more fun than what we're doing now if I'll be honest." Ajax agreed.

"Or you guys can do that, I'm going to pass out anyways." Scaramouche said, laying across the couch, one leg to his chest and the other straight, hands under his head and resting on the edge of the couch.

"Damn, I wouldn't fit on the couch if I layed down like that, no fair" He laughed.

"You're a literal giant, shut up." He mumbled.

"Or you're just tiny, eat your oatmeal man"

In response of Childes joke, Scaramouche squinted his eyes and stared at him for a brief second.

"Okay, Mr perfect, goodnight to you." Ajax said, mirroring his expression.

As he drifted off to sleep, Signora began talking.
"Ajax, he was literally so worried earlier, like what you thought about him, and he never does that!"

"Really? He seems a bit rude." Childe questioned.

"Yes, really. You're a whore for everyone so you could either get yourself a boyfriend or a best friend, I don't know - you choose, haha!" Signora laughed

Ajax sat in silence before quietly getting up and walking upstairs to Dottores room, disappearing for the night.

"Awh, come on! Way to ruin the mood, ginger!" She shouted.

Wondering why Dottore was so quiet,

she turned around and saw Dottore fast asleep, leaning against the couch.

"Ugh, it's only 3am, too."
"I'll just make some iced coffee and go sleep later I guess." Signora sighed.