A sleepover, of course.

3rd person

As both of the boys stepped out of the car, Seeing dottores house somehow made it look small.

Scaramouche quickly ran out of the car to the porch, stumbling side to side.

He took out a singular key while sipping on apple juice.

He began unlocking the door, quickly stepping in.
"Yo dottore! Come down here!"

"Yeah, one sec!" He yelled back as if he wasn't surprised.

Ajax stood behind Scaramouche, confused as ever.
Were they close, maybe?

Dottore came jogging down the stairs, high fiving Scaramouche.

"The fuck..?" Childe stared in confusion

Dottore smiled
"Oh, I thought you ditched me or something!"
"Lets go, I have so much shit to tell you both."

Scaramouche laughed, quickly stepping outside, throwing the half empty juice box onto Dottore's neighbors lawn.

"I need to fix my fucking eyeliner." Scaramouche said while walking up the stairs.

A few minutes later, everyone was in a decent sized bathroom, door closed.

Scaramouche was pulling a red eyeliner pen out, carefully wiping away the other line created.

"So, Ajax! You know that cute emo looking chic, Arlecchino?" Dottore asked

"Mhm, what about her?"

"I think she's a lesbian, haha."

"For who?" Ajax questioned

Scaramouche interrupted
"Probably fucking Coloumbina."
He said after finishing the first red stroke of his one eye.

"Yeah, her. To be honest, she's hot too." Dottore said

"You're joking, right?" Scaramouche said looking back at Dottore.

"I don't know, emo boy. Do you find girls hot or are you gay, or something?"

Dottore laughed, gaining a disgusted expression on Scaramouches face in return.
"Ajax, you're so quiet, you need something to smoke or what?"

Dottore reached into his pockets for a vape, handing it to childe.

"You can keep this, I don't care."
Dottore said.
"Anyways, you guys know eachother?"

"Yeah, we do, I guess."
Childe shrugged, crossing his arms and putting the vape in his pocket, probably knowing he'll never use it.

Dottore stared unamused sitting at the edge of the bathtub.
"You fucking annoying orange looking ass, where are the details?" He hissed.

Scaramouche sat up on the counter

"Uhh, we properly met today in the late morning, I'm probably getting fired from what happened though."

Scaramouche continued
"I punched some random lady for yelling at him for making her drink wrong or something, he didn't even make it but she wouldn't listen."

"So..why are you getting fired..?"

"I yelled at her, and I may or may not have called her fucking ugly and stupid a few times." Childe giggled

"Yo scara, You should do Ajax's eyeliner." Dottore suggested

Scaramouche flinched at the mention.

"I wouldn't turn that down, I guess." Ajax turned away.

"Would be fucking funny if I messed up, hahah" Scaramouche said picking up the eyeliner pen again.

Continuing sitting up on the counter, Scaramouche held Childes in place as he did his eyeliner.

What could he have been thinking?

While doing so, all were shit talking some random people they all knew.

"God, why didn't I think of introducing you two earlier?" Dottore laughed

"Finally, your eyeliner is finished, tangerine head." Scaramouche stared.
"Red looks good enough on you." He said, hopping down from the counter.

"Yo, should we sleep over here?" Ajax suggested

"Yeah, for sure." Dottore agreed

Scaramouche stared at Dottore while rolling his eyes.

"It's only 5pm, anyone up for going to Walmart or something?" Scaramouche suggested

"Thats oddly specific." Ajax mentioned

"Or ikea, it's fun in both." He ignored the comment.

"Hell yeah, let's go." Dottore quickly agreed.