Into deception

By Elena_sx

This is the second book to πŸ“š- Into oblivion I'd ask if hope finally slipping out your grasp but then you wou... More

<3
πŸ«€
Adrenaline
The chase
Suffocating
Breakfast
White rose
Poetically creative
Wakey Wakey
Salty wounds
Great Plague
Deal with the devil
Lines between fine
Spiralling texts
3 weeks
Casino roulette
"Kinda fun"
Train tracks
Weeping wall
Ghost from the past
"Hi"
Scoot over
Once upon a time
Headache
Surely you know
Stolen glances
Familiar rooftops
Panic
Weak to my knees
"At first.."
Nicholas
Silver linings
Words
Rats and whatnot
Oh boy
Too close
Missing but found
Open wounds
Ultimate problem
An hour
Nearly
Break
Date
Coffee with doubt
I just wanna be yours
Sunshine
Languages and restrictions
Way out
Voices
Weakness
Desperate
Twelve thousand and four
Heart to Heart
Pink skirts and blond wigs
"You"
Spineless
Broken panels
Death wish
Dignity
Mad love
4:20
Army
Tanks, and more..
Spider
Ghost
Go fuck yourself
Aquatinted before
Eternity
Grace
Ball of snow
As a mother
Into deception
The End.

Max

2.1K 76 63
By Elena_sx

📚

"Hey could i use your shower?"

"Mia?"

I step through the door finally walking in to put his voice to a face. He stands up confused rather.

"One and only, so? Can I?"

"Mia- I- Bane-"

"It's a shower Max, not a strip show"

He chuckles scratching the back on his head "yeah sure"

I walk past him until he says my name.

"What did you wanna talk about?"

"Oh- I" I really need that shower, but then again I might as-well do it now before tomorrow gets all hectic and there's no time at all "sit" I walk over jumping on top his bed, he joins me right after a little worried but intrigued.

"I have to tell you something- well no, I want to tell you something, something that is really important to me"

He shuffles "is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah everything's fine, this isn't something that happened recently. More like 3 years ago"

"3 years ago like when everything went down? Because if you wanna tell me about those scars on your wrist then Mia-"

"No-" okay this isn't going as smoothly as I want it to go "you saw that?"

I watch as his face softens "yes, yeah I did"

I take a moment to regroup myself, to let myself relax and not stress about it too much. This is Max, my Max, it's okay.

"When I killed Nicholas I didn't just leave"

It's as if his body went on pause with the way he's staring at me.

"I stayed. I stayed until the bomb exploded because I wanted to die with him Max. What I didn't know however-" I pause glancing up at him.

"Didn't know what Mia?"

Oh fuck, why is this so much more harder. Why is my heart beating so fast.

"What- for fucks sake. What I didn't know was that I was pregnant"

His mouth opens but shuts just as fast, his body shudders a wave of- sadness? Pain? I don't know but whatever it was, was enough for me to get the chills myself.

"Mia-" he finally says yet the shiver in his tone can't be missed "how- I don't understand I mean"

"I didn't know, I didn't know until I got to the hospital and that's when they told me"

"Is that when you-?"

I glance down at my wrist that have lost all ounce of the makeup I had put on. The lines are so so clear, it hurts more to look at them now more than ever.

"Yeah"

"Does Bane know? I mean I obviously won't say anything but I'm just wondering"

"Yeah he knows, I actually just told him"

"I'm sorry this is just- I'm so sorry Mia I truly really am"

"I'm only telling you because you're my best friend, I trust you"

The next thing I know is he comes closer wrapping his arms around me in the most embracing hug I have yet had. He kisses the side of my head before whispering "you know I love you right? I won't be able to fix what happened but I can sure as hell help you live through this" he pulls back holding my hands in his "talk to me Mia, whenever shit gets too hard talk to me- or just come sit with me, you don't have to talk or explain anything but just come to me okay?"

I smile as I feel a tear slip past my cheek, he catches it wiping it away.

"Thank you Max, thank you"

"Now, go take that shower and I'll make some food for everyone okay?"

"What are you gonna make?"

"Whatever my co- chef wants" he grins wrapping his hand around my chin.

"Co- chef huh?"

"Well obviously"

"Alright then, co- chef is in the mood for surprises, so, surprise me"

I smile as he stands walking to the door "surprise meal coming right up" right before he walks out he stops "I'm proud of you, always will be always have been" the door closes leaving me alone with my towel and fresh clothes. I've just told two people in the span of one night. Lord, help me.

After the most painful and yet breathtaking shower I have yet had, I walk out of Max's room only to bump into a hard wall apparently- no never mind.

"You know, you might as well just become a wall instead of a person" I look at him. I forgot how tall he really was.

"Why are you in his room naked?"

I glance down at my robe. I didn't exactly feel like putting on clothes in a steamy wet room, if you put on clothes seconds after your shower....seek help.

"First of all, I'm not naked. Second of all his name is Max"

"Why?"

"Why was I in Max's room or why am I wet?"

I'm pissing him off by the second and I love it.

"Mia" my first warning, 2 yet to come.

"I though it'd be good to save some water so we showered together"

"Mia" 2 warning in less than what? 6 seconds?

"Alright fine, Levi actually joined in as-well" I sigh.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

"Way too much" I smile.

"So are you actually going to tell me why you're naked in Max's room or do i need to start torturing someone"

"Feel free to imagine whatever answer fits you best Mr. Bane but I have clothes to put on and food to quite literally chug down so if you will excuse me-" I try to pass by him, of course the key word here is TRY. He only moves directly in my way as I do.

"Don't you have something mysterious to be doing? Like I don't know, disappearing then coming back all grumpy and what not?"

"I try my best but then remember leaving you could mean another disappearance"

"Ha ha so funny, move"

"No"

"No?"

"No"

"What do you mean no? Move"

He just grins, he stands there grinning.

"Do you enjoy pissing me off?"

"It's the only time you talk to me"

"That's bullshit"

His eyebrows raise.

"If I don't piss you off you wouldn't come up to me and talk, tell me I'm wrong"

I stand there clutching my clothes a lot closer to my chest but stay silent. He's right. I wouldn't talk to him.

"Okay so what do you so desperately need to talk about?"

This time he smiles, both in victory and something else.

"I actually need your hands"

"Erm-"

"Not- I- Mia I need your hands to stitch me" he says all that way to fast, but I caught on the stitch part.

"For you?"

"Yeah"

I frown, for him? Seriously?

"What happened?"

"Tripped"

I literally laugh. He stands there and I laugh because there's no way.

"You're kidding .... Right?"

But he stands still staring down at me with mixture of emotions.

"Alright alright come here" I chuckle a little more but ultimately stop before he murders me. Max should have a first aid kit in here somewhere.

"Where does Max-"

"Here"

I turn around with him already holding the first aid kit box.

"Alright" I take the box while grabbing him by his wrist dragging him along to the bathroom I just came out from. The steam has yet to clear but that's fine, it makes me warmer so who am I to complain.

"Okay where?"

He points to his lower waist and many thought spring around in my mind, unholy and annoying ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.9K 47
'You're slowly killing me here, woman' Blake hissed, pressing his face into his hands to avoid having to look at me. 'What can I do to make it faste...
626K 14.9K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
9.8K 549 67
"Upstairs!" I hear a yell and pounding footsteps. I crawl out of the window until I'm hanging from my hands. I take a breath. I let go. ~ Living in a...
375K 8.9K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...