LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

SAGA

1.9K 117 25
By Blackmermaid44

Lady ruler of aryavart were at the same shore where the sacrifice done by her husband. Finally she is out from the shackle of responsibility...she once broke it for him and yet again for him only.  She have never ever even in dreams wished to being an obstacle to achyuta's path though she were completely against the politics of aryavart and the later happenings.....

She always demanded only her husband's good to achyuta and she even decide to stay away for that....

" Harshini!! "

Call from her brave sibling made her look back and her eyes were eager to know about his state which she already knows.

" He is fine!! Will open his eyes at anytime soon...."

She says in a haste, " Then i have to reach there before he awake.... it's not the time for him to intervene on whatever am planned!! "

" What you meant?? "

"Brother!! I know him...he is vrisha!! Whould never allow someone else to take his battle and I want him to awake to a world without those pain and insults he suffered all these years...."

Senapati of udaysena nods and asks in a low tone, " So Harshini!! The day he get to know the identity of hrishika is not far away....right?? "

The lady watches her brother for sometime and nods an yes. Harsh asks, "  Are you sure of his reaction?? "

He could already read the uncertainty in her face, but she replied dryly, " I were there with him and watched every step of our life from his perspective......

Now it's his turn and he should see things from my side....at the end he can decide...."

" What if he abandon you forever for betraying him all these time.... especially of his son!! "

Though harsh could feel the annoyance of his sibling he carried on, " He is generous and kind!! May forgive you....

Then where will be your future?? Nothing gonna be like old times!! "

The lady releases a sigh at the overthinking nature of her brother. Though whatever he said is considerable....but she is really not in a mood to think of that and pour cold water to the revenge and rage igniting inside her....

She states, " I should be going!! "

Before she will merge in air he asks, " May i join in the war?? "

With a smirk she replied, " No don't let the game end so soon!! Though keep your eyes on hriday...."

Rolling his eyes he says, " As if I want your command to take care of my boy!!! "

She smiled at that and thoughtfully said, " No brother!! No matter how we raised him the blood flowing on his vein is king of Anga's

There is a reason why he called vrisha!! Hope he don't inherent any of that traits from his father......"

Her face hardens by saying, " Because the enemies are the worst in disguise of poor souls!! "

Holding her both shoulders harsh assures, " Just go ahead!! A single scratch on my boy....I let them see the real hell and they don't even get the chance to regret......."

Her lips tilted upwards.....cause she know her brother never say anything that he is of no capable.....

She asks, " Have you met any one from kaurva side?? "

" No!! I just send our vaidhyas only...by now they might be aware of our arrival...."

She nods and glances him to let her brother to know about it is the time for their departure to do their own duties....he smiles in return as letting her go to her husband after year of wait....he never stopped her from reaching out to the fantasy of love....

But it was her fate to accept it only as a period of miracle....and now if she decided to tore the mask apparition from the face of reality, then as always he will support her.....cause he born for that....to serve her for eternity......

************************************
************************************************************************

Darkness.....his lashes have struggled to lift up and find a tiny spec of light...but they were heavy and those hazel eyes drown more into the depth of darkness....

Ah!! He is not the one to give up....he is a fighter from the moment he were floated away to the mighty waves of Ganga. The struggle and battle with the fate and futur started from then. So no devraj could steal away that spirit and morale from him....

A part of him were donated and still he could battle and he have to...for the glorious son of gandhari...who born out of a boon from the Devon ki dev mahadev himself....

With the effort of lifting the whole earth he opened the eyes and met with nothing but darkness only. He blinks inorder to make sure he didn't lost the eyesight along with the divine armour and earrings.

As a relief to his sight green fogs started to encircle the room and his gaze shifts immediately to the source only to find the silhouette of a lady who facing her back to him and gazing outside through the window. All of sudden those fogs disappears and now it's only him and she.....

He studies her and that stance felt familiar and regal.... unusual to the royal ladies adorned in dark attire and untied loosen hair. He tried to figure out whether it is night or day...and who is she...what doing at his tent. He took a quick glance all around and found no one else...

Where is Radhamaa and suyo...and ashwa. It was them he have only to mourn for his lose and they will never leave him at this weak condition. But where they??

He with effort sat on the bed and adjusted himself a pillow on back. That's when he noticed his body was clear as glass with no scratch and hands reached upto ears...no trace of injuries... everything is just fine....
His eyes narrowed at the lady who obviously aware of him waking up and still stood without any motion..

He asks in a gentle tone, " Devii!! May i know who you are and where is my mother and friends??? "

He could sense she batting her eyelashes and without turning confidently asks back,

" My king!!! Isn't it my responsibility to stay by your side now? "

A sudden jolt happened to his heart while literally yelling in surprise and shock, " Hrishi!!!! "

He blinked his eyes and they desperately earned to see her face. Heart were like drum and found himself getting panick....what if this is one of the delusion he used to have before she being his wife... probably...no pain, sure it is a dream...

Turning back she asks, " Am I look like unreal?? "

Her face were in full view and don't know from where the light showering on them...he closed his eyes... seriously he need a moment to get adjust with the fact that she is really here after all these years....
Opening his eyes and finding she still there without any expression just staring him he let out a teary chuckle.....

The next moment he found himself jumping off from the bed ignoring the dizziness and reaching upto her in an impulse of a moment. There is no need of another moment or permission for him to engulf in her bone crushing hug. He found his eyes getting wet and tears rolling down.

On the other hand feeling his tears she too lost the composed form which she managed till now and slowly encircled her hands on him. She let out a sigh of content at the feel of him. It was hard for her to not to rest on his arms at the first sight itself...but somehow she felt unworthy to stay around him after the past they shared....

He were smiling at the same time crying while holding her tight. He dipped his face on her neck crook and inhaled the bewitching aroma which always enslaved him. She is unresistable and he know the passion and obsession were mutual....

But alas!! Above all they both had their own priorities and the path were different. Now...despite of the past a new future awaits with new twist and turns.......

******************

" Hrishi!! You really here!! You are real my queen!! "

The lady who thought of as the tough and strongest felt the heart break on feeling the pain he gone through all these years. She plastered herself more onto him and he were crying in happy....

He planned such a day in his life for the past few years and already prepared many questions to ask to her at this time..to get himself a clarification of the not so good fate they had....
But when finally the time came real nothing matters more than her presence. He always waited for her return....And it came true....

He were truly heartbroken and crying on her shoulders while she were holding back the tears....this is not the time to get slaved under emotions...she have a lot more to do and make him understand about the reality...then the acceptance....she will wait for that.....

Breaking the hug she cupped his face and wiped away those tears by shaking her head.  Tiptoeing she pressed those rose petals on his forehead to make him close the eyes... everything felt new at the same time made him travel back to the memories where it was like all happened yesterday.....

She grabbed only the small finger of him and lead to the bed. Holding his shoulders she made him sit and herself placed on his laps. He opened his mouth to ask something and she covered his mouth with her palms. His hazel eyes were wondering on her indifferent behaviour....she is always a little of like that...but now too??

Her brown eyes were glistening and the glass layer of tears made them look like the ocean which carries the millions of secret in it's depth. Her fingers rooted on his silky golden curls and he were like in top of moon... She tilted her lips and asks quite expecting,

" Will you accept me the way am?? "

He found it funny and asks by chuckling, " Hrishi!! My queen!! Am already.....I fell for whom you are...."

Her eyes were fixed on his and still expected answer for her question. His smile faded at her not so easy look and returned a questioning gaze...
She tried to smile which ended in failure and cupping his face she requests,

" Call me that again!!!! "

He were getting tensed at her weird behaving...this is not the way they used to spent their life....did those years changed her this much to play her riddles infront of him too...that too at the moment of this reunion....

He asks bit annoyed, " Hrishi!! What's wrong with...."

Not letting him complete she pushed herself more on to him that made both of them to fall back to the bed. He obviously got wondered once again at her unexpected motion and she rests her head on his sculpted chest.....

She smiles herself at the thought of how that divine armor and earrings failed to carry away his radiance and also gifted ever lasting glory....from the begin she knew who he is...
She let his life go as it is pre-planned by Narayan....but Narayan himself know the arrogant empress will be quite till only there is no harm for his life.

That's the main reason she stayed quite even after that cunning lady from yadavaclan pulled up that melodrama and made him emotionally unstable. Ha!! Maybe in future many gonna sing the story of a helpless mother...foot!! Atleast not this hrishika!!!

A woman can be the most purest and innocent. At the same time she can become cunning, brute and dangerous enough to destroy the three world..... And kunti don't know how cruel can this Harshini can become. The war waged by hriday gonna be a slap to that lady......

Though Radheya felt very odd, he is glad to have her back in his arms. His fingers ran through her long dark brown shaded silky hair and wondered how she too not being affected by time.....

Closing the small gap she embraces him and closing her eyes, says in a low tone, " My king!! There is yet a part of me to reveal to you... There is one another side of me concealed from you...."

His face got pales and before he could question she continues, " I don't know which one is real among from the one discovered by your love and the one hided from your eyes "

Karna felt his heart getting weight like there is lot more for him to know and bear. All he could do was call her helplessly,

" Hrishii!!! "

Understanding him she says, " Further Existence of the real one depends on you my king!!

For that you should meet that unseen Mirage of mine!!! "

He looks down whereas she too uplift her face towards him by connecting their gaze. She asks, " Will you?? "

He saw how serious is she and those brown orbs were expecting him. All he could do was nod in return. The next moment shocking him she flows a mass of green fog on him from nowhere....how is that possible??

Thinking further were not possible...his vision already got blurred and thoughts too fogged. His arms got tightened around her...he can't risk the lose of her once again......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

His eyes were closed and slowly like a dream his vision started to get clear....what he saw was the cloud getting parted to show him greenery of a forest which seems ethereal. There two kids....a boy and a girl were running around.....the boy holds a bow and the girl... something about her is eerie...

They disappeared in the deeper wilderness and everything were odd. The forest seems enchanting and magical.....from there to the city which is truly a heaven for the subjects of that kingdom....
He knew almost every kingdom of aryavart and this one never ever in his life have visited....

On the street he found a teenager with royal attires talking with commoners. He felt the kid and this boy have resemblance. Like the boy he met some moments ago got grownup......

The view of kingdom got ended in moments where he got the understanding of how prosperous and cultured is this empire. Also saw many times that boy....he is a royal blood. But kind and friendly with his subjects.... training them the warfare and to his amuse everyone treated equally with the right of studying what they want.....

Sure such a kingdom never exist in real.... it's just his dream. That's when the sight of a palace that is huge and stood right in the chest of the city came..... everything about the city and palace were different....The flag on top of palace came into view....

Emblem of eagle on the red flag.....

The kingdom is Udaipur.........

A kingdom ruled by lady........

Harsh And Harshini..........

Author's Note

So can we begin the story???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
16.8K 521 100
In the age of Mahabharat, at Hastinapur Khatriyo Adhiradh fell in love with Sudro girl Radha. They got married but failed to produce any offspring. M...
115K 4.6K 37
Destiny mourned the loss of not just great warriors, but also great people in the Kurukshetra war. One of them was Suryaputra Karn. Even the gods wep...
YAMIRNA By MAYA

Fanfiction

192K 6.5K 50
A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his life by letting her go...... Love heals...