The Devils Of Harvard

By AidinWhite

{Book #2 of The Devils Series} Nathanial Winters' move to Boston for university, states away from his family... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight

Chapter Fifty Five

49 5 0
By AidinWhite

Pulling into the parking lot of Yale beneath pouring rain, the water droplets plinking against the windshield I looked out at all of the students rushing to class while I just sat and stared at all of them.

I was starting to make the adjustment to not being at the Sorority as often as I previously had been. Courtney, and Tessa had changed their classes and were loving the night time courses. However this meant Vanessa and I didn't get to see them that often and apparently though it was fine and normal for them we all were somewhat awake for the duration of them getting ready for school.

Last night there had been a major party that both Vanessa and I dismissed going to instead using it to get to know one another more since we both were secluded in our own way.

Both of us talked about everything going on through the previous semester and I got to learn a bit about her and how growing up as a lesser known family in New York's upper echelons of power players made her feel normal. In exchange she heard the full story about what Louis Lycée was like for me.

Now the following day I now watched her park not far away from me in her car which I had found since day one that she disregarded it as the kind of car that someone normally gets driven around in and treated it as a more expensive luxury sedan.

No way anyone would fault her for that though.

Getting out of the car I pulled my hood up and jogged to the door locking my car over my head as I did.

As I stepped inside the school feeling slightly damp I made my way to the first class of the day which was Logistics.

That was until I realized that I had less then five months before the year was over and it likely wouldn't be very long before that was over and done with.

Finding a place to sit down which wasn't very far away from Vanessa who was on her phone, and texting furiously before my own phone dinged and I glanced down at the screen.

Vanessa

How do you think this class will be, I'm looking forward to being bored as hell
Received 8:42

I think it won't be bad if we at least pay attention, maybe we'll get to do something fun for a project or something
Read 8:43

No professor is that fun, but maybe
Received 8:44

If we get a project we can suffer together
Read 8:45

That's encouraging, I feel very motivated.
Received 8:46

Haha, very funny sarcasm. I think the last time I heard some from a raven haired person it was from Nathan
Read 8:47

Or his dad, I do get it from them. Well from Adrian probably, since I'm his surrogate daughter
Received 8:48

What?

Tilting my phone I looked over at her to see her glance at me, and for a brief second I see it the same sharp cheek structure and wavy hair, she could make herself just as regal and poised as Adrian could which made me wonder just how much of the Winters Family confidence was genetic, instead of built.

You're going to have to explain some more that's news, I mean I kind of wondered but still, your dad and Adrian Winters are separated by a divergent genetic pool as he is your uncle
Read 8:49

My dad was a infertile and so my parents asked Adrian and Olivia for help, Adrian got Olivia's permission which she said yes, and well here I am. They all agreed to have none of us know so that we all seemed like a normal family and not like my uncle had volunteered his sperm to his cousin to impregnate his wife
Received 8:50

I suppressed laughter at the text which seemed absurd but anything was possible I suppose.

That's crazy when did you learn that, you better not have hidden that from me the whole time I've known you
Read 8:51

No I didn't I found out over the winter break after the gala, trust me it was a bit of a kick to the gut with that realization. But I'm so used to Nathan and the girls being cousins that I don't think my brain has allowed the fact that they're my half siblings to become solid. Probably never will be
Received 8:52

Our professor then rushed into the room carrying a pile of folders, and set them on her desk before looking around the room at us.

"I couldn't find parking near the school, I am sorry that I'm late" she says turning on her laptop, and quickly logging in with the PowerPoint already set up for us to go off of.

"My name is Maria Knightley, just so we all know who I am. I am going to be teaching all of you in a practical in depth process about how the logistics of a business, or businesses work. Now let us begin" she says and the slide changes before I begin taking notes much like my peers.

The class was at least presented in a fun and orderly way, that made it seem engaging even if we were dealing with a large amount of numbers, and formulas for projection.

When class did finally end I began walking out of the class just to be pulled away by Derek who smiled down at me.

"I thought I'd walk you to class though you only have one more for the day" he says holding my waist in his hands while looking at me.

"You have two, must be fun" I beam. 

"I'll make it then I'll come get you, I want to order in take out and have a movie marathon with you" Derek says, "how does that sound".

"Sounds perfect, I'll see you after class" I say slipping out of his grasp and headed off towards my class with a small smile on my face.

<><><>

As my lecture ended I was up and out the door with Vanessa not far behind me since I'd told her about what was going on and so she promised to help me pick out something that would work well for a stay at home date night.

The front lawns were damp now, covered in a shiny dew from the rain that now glistened in the sunlight that was peeking out from between thin clouds making colourful bands of light dance in the air.

Getting into my car I started the engine as I sat down and buckled my seat feeling the car vibrate lightly as I did so.

I then backed up and sped off towards the sorority with Vanessa not far behind though I still hadn't really gotten over my fear of speed, I had gotten better after the past two years, still never did it unless I was behind someone else doing that same speed.

As I drove through the gate I began trying to mentally map out what I was going for, something comfy but still normal enough that it didn't look like I just got out of bed. So that limited me to casual clothing and I wasn't exactly filling my closet with hoodies and comfy pants so Vanessa and I may have to improvise.

Parking the car I got out and headed inside to begin getting ready though I had a feeling Vanessa would end up telling me what to do.

Climbing the stairs I moved towards my room and quickly pulled out the closest thing I had to movie and take out dinner clothing leaving them on the hangers set on the bed for my roommate to either agree with or alter slightly.

My next step was to shower and prepare for the date so I began to think of all of the things I could. Double washing my hair, shaving off the body hair that shouldn't be there, moisturizing my skin, and thoroughly cleansing it with a micellar water.

Stepping out of the bathroom my hair pulled up, and wrapped in a towel I found Vanessa had already pulled out makeup to use, along with blue jeans, and a white tee to go with them.

"You two are going to likely be on the couch so blankets will cover you both" Vanessa says while I got dressed, and she pulled my chair from the corner of the room into a spot where the light would be able to hit my face but not hers.

"Now we make you look even better" she says, "just some light make up, nothing fancy" she says taking out a beauty blender and beginning.

"So do you know from where he ordered food from".

"No he will likely be surprising me".

"Well I'm sure you will enjoy it" Vanessa says giving me a reassuring smile as she continued.

"We always seem to when together. It just feels normal and natural" I say realizing I was gushing.

"That's good, just don't get overly carried away, the harder you fall, the more someone will have control over you. I learned that from being around people at my old school before Yale" she says.

"I'll note it, now I need to look amazing" I say and Vanessa laughs.

"You will look fabulous, now hold still" she assures and continues while I attempt to remain as still as possible.

I actually kinda struggled I'm not going to lie but I got it completed and I am proud of myself, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.4K 76
"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving against me without actually entering me. "I ca...
14.3K 476 25
Book #2 in the Scarlett and Jack series. Scarlett McAllister was accepted t...
Bully By x<3

Romance

13.3K 377 23
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── "That's one way to put it. The guy has raging anger issues, constant mood swings and thrives off of tormenting others but still, p...
15.4K 677 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...