For You! [ Rui Kamishiro x F...

By Lunarstars12

Rui Kamishiro has been considered as an outcast for most of his life. He never had many friends except for hi... More

|Before Reading|
|Introduction|
| The beloved return |
|The warm welcome|
|New Friend|
|Lunch Time|
|A little hangout|
|VBS|
|Otori|
|Untitled|
|Phoenix Wonderland|
|Advice|
|Sick|
|Phony|
|Breakdown|
|Panic|
Project Sekai Tweets
|Play|
|Night Out|
|Goodbye to the Past|
πŸ₯³10k SpecialπŸ₯³
|Friends or Studies|
|Wonderlands x Showtime|
|Deal|
|Drama|
|Work|
|Deside|
|Here for you|
|Message|
|Reunited|
Christmas 23
|Bewildered|
20k Special
|Popping into my heart pt1|

|Morning Endeavors|

1.1K 33 121
By Lunarstars12

[Y/N POV]

I woke up more tired than I have ever been. The hangout with Rui took a lot of my energy, it was a pain to even get up from my bed.

I couldn't hear any noise downstairs.

My parents must've left early in the morning.

I did my usual morning routine and walk downstairs in my uniform. There was a note on the counter.

-

We had to go work earlier than usual, so I couldn't make your breakfast nor lunch today. I left you some money for you to buy lunch at school. Don't be late for school :)

                                        -Love, Mom :D

-

Next to the note were 50 dollars for me to spend. I looked at my phone to check the time.

It was 7:30

...wait...

7:30!!!!!

I'm going to be late!!!!

I ran upstairs, grabbed my backpack, and shoved my medicine in the bag. Swiftly, I went downstairs, grabbed myself a fruit, put my shoes on, and left my house. I made sure to lock the door before I left.

Outside, I noticed Rui approaching me. "Morning
Y/N-Chan, did you sleep well?"

"Morning Rui, I actually slept too well that I didn't hear any of my alarms go off. Thanks to that, I'm running late." I sighed.

Rui giggled at my predicament. "Then we shall get going now, shouldn't we?"

-

[Rui POV]

We walked side by side, with me blocking the sun from Y/N's face.

*cough*

I turned my attention to Y/N. She was looking to the side.

"Are you alright Y/N?"

*cough*

Another cough

She coughed one more time before looking at me. "I'm fine, I just have a dry throat, no need to worry."

I reached towards my bag and pulled out a water bottle.

"Here, drink this. It should help you dry throat."

She drank the water without hesitation. "Thank you Rui!" She said while smiling.

"What are planning to do with that?" I pointed to her left hand.

"With what?" Y/N looked at her left had.

"Oh...I had nearly forgotten about this. I didn't have breakfast, so I got fruit for me to eat on the way to school."

She took a bite out of her fruit.

Cute

Everything about Y/N was cute.

"Rui"

Everything she did was perfect.

"Rui"

Her smile

"Rui?"

Her lips...

"Rui!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Rui are you alright? You space out for a minute."
Y/N said worryingly.

I blushed a little.

"I'm fine Y/N-Chan. Was there something you wanted to ask?"

"Umm...Rui, what were you doing in front of my house when you live four blocks away?"

Oh.

"Ahh-...well...I had to take care of something's nearby. I was walking down your street to get to school faster. You just happened to be walking out your house when I was passing by. I wouldn't leave you walking by yourself when we could walk together."

I wasn't going going to tell Y/N the truth.

The truth that I had planned a route for me to get to her street.

Or that I had waited 20 minutes outside, waiting for her to come out of her house.

Or that I had stayed up late plotting for all of this to happen.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

-

[Y/N POV]

I know Rui was lying.

First of all, what issues in my neighborhood need to be solved that HE PERSONALLY HAS TO WALK 4 BLOCKS TO SOLVE?!

Second, it takes 30 minutes to get from my neighborhood to Kamiyama high.

Faster route, yeah right.

Not only that, THIS MAN WASTED SO MUCH VALUABLE SLEEP TIME getting here and walking with me!

But, why go through such lengths just to walk me to school?

I know he wouldn't do so much just to see me.

He definitely has an ulterior motive, but what would it be?

Or perhaps...

I decided that I'm not going to question him on why he lied. If I questioned him, he would most likely lie on why he lied.

I'll let it slide this time. I don't have the energy nor time to question a simple lie.

-

We had spent 10 minutes walking. I pulled out my phone to check the time.

7:55

We still had another 20 minutes before we reached the school.

We're still going to be late.

I let out a sigh.

"Don't worry Y/N-Chan, we'll get there on time."

"Huh? Ho-!?"

"Follow me" Rui grabbed my hand and pulled me towards an empty alleyway.

What's up with Rui always pulling my arm?

"Where are we going?!"

The alleyway lead to another alleyway, which lead to another one. Rui continued to pull me around many corners, I was starting to feel dizzy.

Eventually, we made it to the end of the alley, which brought us to a street. We were now on the street were Kamiyama was located on. We only had to walk a few steps before we reached the school's entrance.

"How did you know that shortcut existed?" I questioned.

"You should hurry up to class Y/N-Chan, don't want to be late now do you?" Rui smirked as if he had accomplished something.

Was getting me here on time an accomplishment for him?

"Alright, thank you Rui! See you later."

"See you later Y/N-Chan."

[3rd POV]

As the tired girl made her way to the school building, she gave one last goodbye wave to her fellow friend before heading inside to find her classroom.

The poor purple haired boy was left alone with the yearning sensation of wanting to hug his crush.

But...

He wasn't going to give up...

Not until...

...She was all for himself.

———————————————————————————

This chapter was supposed to be part of another chapter, but that would've made it long so I made into it's own chapter instead. 😅

Thank you all for your support and votes ☺️

✨Thanks for reading✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 30 7
Enemies to lovers fic woohoo !! Idk what I'm doing lowkey but yippee All characters owned by SEGA NO SMUT NO SMUT NO SMUT. Enjoy hehe (I barley ever...
144K 3.1K 32
In a world where the Tenmas rule, a peasant, Rui Kamishiro, is struggling to survive. When a Tenma and a Kamishiro cross paths, what kind of mischief...
15.1K 301 30
Kimetsu Academy au Sanemi Shinazugawa a 16 year old idiot who is friends with many people in school. Some people even consider him a "popular boy" bu...
1.8K 68 7
Rui would be fine with loving a boy. If only that boy wasn't Tsukasa Tenma. Tsukasa would be fine with loving Rui Kamishiro. If only he wasn't a boy...