The Good Family

By ItsYysabelleEe

In this piece, you will be able to see what a perfect, joyful, and blessed family looks like. Let's see why t... More

Welcome 🦋
The Beginning 🦋
Growing up 🦋
Sweet Success 🦋
Graduation 🦋
Celebracion 🦋
What a Day 🦋
Irene's Day 🦋
Tita Mommy 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Acts of Kindness 🦋
Casual Day 🦋
Piece of Art 🦋
Anuncio🦋
Quick Trip 🦋
Imeldefic🦋
Terno🦋
Old Photographs🦋
Empresa🦋
Unforseen 🦋
Flee 🦋
Errands 🦋
Episodes🦋
Invited 🦋
Los Angeles ?
Prep 🦋
Infante 🦋
Noche Buena 🦋
Siblings 🦋
New Year 🦋
Momentos 🦋
Bloom 🦋
Besties 🦋
The Return 🦋
Secure 🦋
ARA 🦋
Amable 🦋
Jealousy 🦋
Disculpas 🦋
Proclamation Rally 🦋
Uniteam 🦋
Bulacan 🦋
Noticias 🦋
Perdón 🦋
Ava 🦋
La Catedral 🦋
Descubrimiento 🦋
Sobreviviente 🦋
Ecuestre 🦋
Activista 🦋
Talento 🦋
Extranar 🦋
🦋
Compartir 🦋
🦋
Unica Hija 🦋
Héroe 🦋
Reunión 🦋
Papá 🦋
Generación 🦋
Supper 🦋
Miting De Avance 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Mother's Day 🦋
Elección 🦋
Mansión 🦋
El Triunfo 🦋
Después 🦋
Agridulce 🦋
Elegido 🦋
Unity 🦋
Ocupado 🦋
Triste 🦋
Inauguración 🦋
Finalmente 🦋
Apo Lakay 🦋
🦋
Música 🦋
Imprevista 🦋
🦋
Miedo 🦋
Apegada 🦋
Creciendo 🦋
Evolucionando 🦋
Vida 🦋
Temor 🦋
Niña 🦋
Bazar 🦋
Homenaje 🦋
Alegría 🦋
Apreciar 🦋
Monarca 🦋
El Fin 🦋

Miting De Avance .2 🦋

443 25 15
By ItsYysabelleEe

When Yara entered the tent with Bong and Liza and her cousins, her parents, Irene and Greggy, waited for her; before Irene could get close to her, Greggy held her hand...

Greggy: Dear, just don't tell Yara you know, alright? Not now, or perhaps later when we get home.
Irene: Certainly, honey. I'm not going to upset her now, and break her comfort, for now, let's give this day to Bong, thank you very much, my love.

As soon as Yara went to them. Irene hugged her daughter, Yara, tightly, caressed her hair, and kissed her head while instantly ask...

Yara: Mama, are you all right?
Irene: Mom is missing you lang; how are you? *cracks a smile*

Yara: Aaah, am all good, mommy. Everything was so exciting and people are full of joy.
Greggy: Which car did you get into, hija?

Yara: With Kuya Sandro because Uncle Bong informed them that if they walked here, people would mob them, so they took the car. And Kuya Si told me to join them as we might be pushed back by the supporters.

Irene: That's good my love, *whispered to Yara* I heard Lola Meldy is coming here... *beaming*
Yara: *shocked* Are you sure mom? *literally can't believe*How can this is possible.

Irene: *giggling, holding her hands* Wait for it little girl!

Yara's face lit up when her mom mentioned that Imelda might be on her way. Then, at the tent, where there is plenty of food for the VIPs and some of the senator's family and friends are present, they gave a simple thanksgiving dinner for their support, as their way of thanking them

Yara: But Tita Mommy won't be able to make it again...
Irene: Yes, but we understand why she couldn't, right?

Yara: Clearly, mom. She's just thinking about everyone, especially Tito Pops.
Greggy: And knowing Imee has been doing her job as a senator and a big sister to Bong is already enough.

Suddenly, Thinking Pinoy noticed Irene, who is also present, while he is speaking with some politicians; he recognized Irene as Bong's sister, and to his surprise, she recognized him as well; as a result, Irene called and approached him, and they had a pleasant conversation while they were in the holding area.

Irene: "Hi TP! Ikaw pala yan! I follow you! Can I have a picture with you?"
TP: "O sige po, sige po"

Irene requested her daughter Yara to take a photo of them, and she did agree. Later, Irene noticed TP's sandals and...

Irene: "Oh my God, I love your sandals" *while staring at it*
TP: "Huy wag mo masyadong tingnan ang kuko ko, di pa ako nag ppapedicure" *cracking up*

Irene: "Alam ko, pinost mo nga eh" *giggled*
Yara: See, I told you, po! Mommy has been watching your entire live! *smiling*

Irene: Of course I do! My daughter, by the way!
Yara: We've met naman earlier at Tita Momma's room na mama... *beaming*

TP: Oo nga po nasabi ng unica hija niyo, nakakahiya naman po. Sobrang ganda at napaka prim at proper! Parang kayo...
Irene: Syempre! Mana sa mommy! *giggling* "So anong tinatanim mo sa bahay mo?"

TP: "Ano po, Jacaranda, uhm Palawan Cherry Blossom, Fruit trees"
Irene: "Eh bakit Jacaranda, gusto mo?"

TP: "Maganda kasi, maganda bulaklak"
Irene: Ohh..."hindi, ako kasi mahilig ako sa native na tress kasi parang nababaon na sa limot" Because, in our house in Bulacan, my tanim are Camachile, Caimito, Aratilis...yung mga native talaga...

TP: "Bakit? Bat ganun mga tanim mo?"
Irene: "Gusto ko irevive ang mga native na fruiting trees, kasi nababaon na sa limot, ang mga bata di na alam." When you ask that *pointing at Yara* my daughter, well alam niya na now but she's more familiar with the English names kasi *laughing*

TP: "Fair enough...Eh kasi naman girl, pano ko itatanim sa amin yan, eh yung buong barangay naman namin puro Caimito, Aratilis, Camachile...edi mangapitbahay nalang ako manghingi sa kanila, diba.?"

So their conversation isn't over yet; Irene is still explaining, and you know how talkative she is, right? and very enthusiastic about her career as a certified plantita...

Irene: "So ano pinang irrigate mo ng farm mo?" *kept speaking and asking*

While TP enjoys listening to her, she is very interested in farming, "sobrang down to earth, simpleng babae lang pala." TP then told Irene that at first...

TP: "Alam mo ba nung una akala ko ikaw yung prinsesa ng Japan"
Irene: " Anong prinsesa ng Japan, "Well, actually nga pag nagpupunta kami sa Japan, napagkakamalan kaming/akong taga Okinawa"

TP: "Bakit?"
Irene: "Eh maiitim kasi kami!" *laughing*

Well, we all know that Japanese people have a white complexion. Irene added that her siblings "eh kayumanggi, talagang pinoy na pinoy ang itsura." And because it's quite low and sunny in the other part of Okinawa, the Japanese who live there are quite kayumanggi.

"Pag tinitingnan ko kasi si Irene, ang regal regal ng datingan, ganyan, yun pala, jologs din, nakakatuwa siya!"-TP

They walked to the corner while talking, where they could see Bong, Liza, Irene's husband and children, and other celebrities and politicians in the tent, from which they could see Bong and Liza moving around, talking to random people, so TP did respond ...

TP: "Well, they have to do it siguro" *looking at them*
Irene: "Ang sarap ng fly on the wall noh"

TP: "Bakit?"
Irene: "Yung ganun lang, nandidito ka lang sa gilid, nakikita mo lang sila, tahimik ka lang...Ayan o, fly on the wall lang tayo ngayon"

(Irene meant that they were like a fly on the wall, silent, just watching those people with what they're doing, while you are just observing, well kinda like that folks...)

Then, after Irene said it to TP, he felt like an irresponsible Social Climbing Secretary, because when you're a person like that, you can't be a fly on the wall, you have to be sociable, so he told himself that he shouldn't be doing it and he realized...

TP: "Ikaw, Irene kung gusto mo low profile lang ako hindi, kailangan talaga I climb the social ladder to the highest mountains, kahit ilang tinik ay kaya kong tapakan" *talking to himself, inside his head*

Their conversation was over, and TP made his way as the Social Climbing Secretary, which made Irene laugh as she returned to her husband and children, who were snacking at their table, while TP was looking for followers with whom he could socialize, preferring a pogi one. and still stressed to all those who look at his sandals and his no-pedicure nails...

They are already waiting for Bong to take the stage, and Irene is still contemplating whether or not to go out first, as well as where her husband and daughter will sit later since there are designated bleachers for them, but she is still pondering and patted Liza.

Irene: Where are you going to sit later?
Liza: There are monoblock chairs on the right wing of the stage, let's go there!

Irene: I'm still trying to decide where we'll settle.
Liza: Irene, just sit with us! So Yara can enjoy the fireworks displays as well...

Irene: Oh, absolutely! I forgot, and she'll like to watch it, and it might be nicer on stage because the platform is higher.
Liza: For sure! And you even paid for it so that your unica hija could see a nice fireworks display, thank you, really appreciate you guys and your kids...

Irene: Of course, all for you guys! All right, we'll just sit behind you! Thank you very much!
Liza: Sure so we can dance as well *giggling* away from the crowd too for everyone's safety...

Liza was immediately envious when Irene showed her a video that was actually Yara and Irene's Mother's Day video, which they had made in advance for her daughter's Mother's Day school program.

Liza: Wow, you two made a really good video and it is so touching! *teary-eyed* You know Irene, you are so fortunate mama to have such a beautiful little girl, super lambing! Such a mama's girl. Happy Mother's Day in advance, Irene! We are, of course, the perfect mothers for our babies. *giggled and smiled*

Irene: She's my greatest miracle and joy Liza, you know that. We love that lovely girl so much *smiled* Happy Mother's Day to you as well, you're one such great mom to your three gentlemen.

Someone joined the tent just a few shortly afterward, Aimee was pushing the wheelchair, and so here comes the surprise Yara has been waiting for, her...

Yara: Is that Lola Meldy? *takes a step back and runs towards her*
Mama Meldy: Are you happy to see me, Victoria apo? *smiling*

Yara: Yes, of course, Lola! *mano while kissing her cheek*

Each person in the tent was overjoyed to see the former First Lady, and Bong and Irene, as well as Liza and Greggy and their children, kissed their mother. Imelda's grandchildren, as well as the people around them, were overjoyed by her presence at Bong's final Miting De Avance, and they simply talked with their mother while waiting and when...

Bong: Mom, please don't go outside. Generally, stay here and keep a watch on us on the prompter.
Irene: Alright, Mommy. Manang told us the same thing, ok then? *kissed her mother on the cheek*

Mama Meldy: Of course. I will abide; I am overjoyed to be here! *ecstatic*

Many people took pictures of Imelda, and she just posed for the camera, talking to her grandchildren who hadn't come out yet. A few minutes later, they went to the stage ahead of Bong; while they were there, some fans took pictures with her...

"Hi Ma'am, pwede po pa picture?"
Irene: Sure!

*She's so game and posed for the camera, and she saw the man with the Marcos sign and changed hers to the Duterte sign while having a good laugh and patting the person who took a picture with her one leg in the air, hay you're so absolutely adorable Irene!*

Irene: *while walking* Do you think I'm cute there, honey?
Yara: Of course, mom! Will we be seated with Shoti Luis and Achi Xandra?

Irene: No, darling, we're going to the stage's right side wing, where your Tita Liza and cousins are...
Yara: *thinking* Oh, okay? Is Dad going to be there as well?

Greggy: Yes, I will hija. Don't worry your mommy said it's kinda darker on the side so we won't be seen as much...
Yara: Okay, dad, but that's a good spot for us to see the crowd, so many people in here! *cheering*

Irene: And you will love it there, my love... because... there will be a fireworks display later!
Greggy: And it's going to be breathtaking, we promise you, koala bear.

Yara: Oh my goodness, really? *thrilled* I can't wait to see it, Mom and Dad! *holds their hands together*

They just talked as they walked, many people said hello to them and paid attention to them, and they could feel the warm support and joy of the people in the venue, and as they went up, Willie Revillame is already singing, while Former President Gloria Arroyo and her granddaughter, as well as Paolo's daughter, were also there...

Irene: Hello, Ma'am! It's great to see you here tonight *beso*.
Gloria: Certainly! Well, since election day is almost coming, two more days, this is our last Miting De Avance to attend to... Also, my granddaughter Monique, Mikey's daughter...

Irene: Oh yes, hello dear, and Sabina hi *started waving* we met in London, right?
Sabina: We did, indeed! *smiles*

Irene: And this is our only daughter, Yara *gestured*, and my husband Greggy, my other child is in front of the stage with her wife...
Monique: Your daughter is gorgeous *smiles*

Gloria: What great genes, your unica hija both have your beautiful faces, and also the way she carries herself, proper and demure, so Maria Clara, that's what your mother, Imelda, said to me a while ago...

Irene: Oh my goodness! Thank you for your kind words...
Greggy: Thank you very much, Madam PGMA *grins*

Yara: *shy response* Thank you very much, and it's a pleasure to meet you tonight! *grinning*

After their chitchat, they sat down to listen to UniTeam; there were seats for them as well, but Irene stood first and made her Yara sit next to her with Greggy. Cris sang after Willie finished speaking before introducing Mayor Sara and Bong...

Separately, they walk through the middle of the stage and wave to their supporters, while Bong is joined by his entire family, smiling brightly, which made Irene smile and remember them in the old days, that's how they were with their late father Apo Lakay...

Irene: I'm so happy to see Bonget doing what he really wants *teary-eyed*
Yara: *embraced her mom* He truly cares about our fellow Filipino mommy.

Irene: Dad must be happy wherever he is right now, *looked up and smiled*
Yara: *hold her mom's hand* He is, I love you, mama

Yara just hugged her mom as she was emotional, reminiscing,  looking back when they were still complete, as we all know she grew up having witnessed how her father served the Filipino people and now seeing his brother follow in his footsteps.

To break the senti feeling, Irene simply shakes it off with Andrew E trying to hype the crowd with his songs, which makes Yara and Greggy brightly grin as the woman they cherish is looking happy again, enjoying the moment with so much energy that comes from the crowd as well!

Andrew E: "Ngayon pa lang damang dama niyo na ang isang magandang kinabukasan pero Pilipinas ang tanong ko sa inyong lahat na mahigit isang milyon sa lugar na ito... ang tanong ko meron ba kayong nahahalata? Meron ba kayong napapansin?"

Kayo ba ay nakatungtong sa Kahoy?
"Hindi"
Kayo ba ay nakatungtong sa Bakal?
"Hindi"
Kayo ba ay nakatungtong sa Lupa?
"Oo"

Ano ang Lupa sa Ingles?
"Land"
Ano ang maaring sunod na salita sa Land?...Land
"Slide...Landslide!!"

Andrew E: "Amoy na amoy na ang LANDSLIDE"
"Amoy na amoy na ang LANDSLIDE"

LUZON, VISAYAS, MINDANAO LANDSLIDE...

Andrew E: "Manila gusto niyo ba mag kantahan? Gusto niyo ba mag sigawan? Gusto niyo ba mag sayawan?"

PILIPINAS MAGDIWANG TAYONG LAHAT! MAGTALUNAN NA!

As Andrew E. starts singing Bagong Pilipinas Bagong Mukha, the crowd begins singing, cheering, and grooving; you can feel how proud and excited the people who attended are; it's just fun, and it's already like a Victory Party!

Andrew E: "Bagong Pilipinas"
Irene: "Bagong Mukha" *raising Marcos hand sign*

Andrew E: "May Prinsipyo, May..."
Irene: "Isang Salita!" *hopping, raising Marcos hand sign*

Irene is singing and responding to each of Andrew E's questions, which has energized the audience, while Liza gets up and dances as well! (they're way too cute here! I swear!)

Andrew E: "Say heyyo"
Irene: "Heyyo" *raising Marcos hand sign*

Andrew E: "Amoy na amoy na ang LAND"
Irene: "SLIDE" *swayed her waist slightly while raising Marcos' hand sign*

Andrew E: "Amoy na amoy na ang LAND"
Irene: "SLIDE" *gyrates her hips to the beat of the music*

Andrew E: Inday Sara
Irene: Duterte *Duterte hand sign*

Andrew E: Inday Sara
Irene: Duterte *Duterte hand sign*

Irene is hyping up with the majority of the crowd while the song's beat plays, and it's impossible to gaze away from her, while Greggy and Yara are just laughing and grinning while she's doing so.

Andrew E: Inday Sara
Irene: Duterte *Duterte hand sign*

Everyone continued to dance, and it did appear that everyone is having a good time! The song then switched to Banyo Queen, another crowd favorite, to which Andrew E changed some of the lyrics to dedicate to Bong and Sara and began performing and cheering.

Yara is laughing because, during the intro beat of the song, her parents dance, Greggy shaking his head, grooving, while Irene makes a small kembot, moving her waist as well as her hand while teasing her daughter.

Irene: Little girl, look at mom! *did show Yara her teeny tiny dance steps while grinning at Greggy*
Yara: Hey, Mom! Stop it... *chuckled heartily* you're so adorable!

They constantly teased their daughter, and Yara was pleasantly surprised to see her parents doing adorable dance moves and making her so kilig!

After the crowd went wild, Andrew E introduced Mayor Sara, whom the people have been waiting for for quite some time, and she is overjoyed with the warm welcome she has received.

Andrew E: "Siya po ang tanging babaeng nahalal bilang Vice Mayor at Mayor ng Davao City, siya po mga kaibigan ang tinaguriang Top Performing Mayor sa buong Pilipinas, siya po mga kaibigan ang Agila ng Davao City at ang susunod nating iluluklok bilang Bise Presidente ng Pilipinas. Pilipinas Welcome, Inday Sara Dutere..."

The background music is playing as Mayor Inday stands up and walks toward the center of the stage.

"Ito na Inday Sara Duterte, here she comes Duterte. Ito na Inday Sara Duterte, di tayo pababayaan, bayan ay aalagan. Ito na Inday Sara Duterte, here she comes Duterte."

The crowd began chanting her name, particularly her surname Duterte, and you'll see it from her mouth that she said thank you while raising her right fist, which is known as the Duterte hand sign.

"DUTERTE! DUTERTE! DUTERTE! DUTERTE! DUTERTE!"

"INDAY" SARA DUTERTE CARPIO

"Assalamu Alaikum, Madayaw ug Maayong Gabi kaninyong tanan Magandang Gabi sa inyong lahat. Nagpapasalamat po kami sa oportunidad na ibinigay ninyo sa amin ngayong gabi na ito, na makasama kayo at makapag bigay ng mensahe ng pasasalamat sa inyong lahat.

Ibang klase kayo, mula Proclamation Rally hanggang Miting De Avance ipinakita niniyo na hindi pwede matinag ang inyong pagmamahal sa Uniteam. Mula norte hanggang sa dulo ng Mindanao, ay pinaramdam ninyo sa akin ang init ng inyong pagmamahal ag pagtanggap sa akin. Ibang klase mag mahal ang supporters ng Uniteam

"PANALO KA NA! PANALO KA NA! PANALO KA NA! PANALO KA NA!"

Kasi sinabi niyo panalo na ako, nag barong ako akala ko Oath Taking na! Sama sama tayong muling babangon bilang nagkakaisang bayan. UniTeam, we have proven that a united Philippines is coming very very soon. Sama Sama, nagkakaisa, nakikipag laban, bumabangon para sa inyong lahat.

Sa lunes, sa araw ng halalan ipakita natin ang nagkakaisang boto ninyo para sa buong UniTeam, Mga kababayan mula sa aking puso, para sa Diyos, para sa bayan, para sa ating mga pamilya,

Mahalin natin ang Pilipinas. Maraming maraming Salamat, magandang gabi sa inyong lahat."

The audience commended Mayor Sara's speech and sincere thanks, and her supporters instantly declared that Sara would be their new Vice President immediately after the election.

Bayani: "Mga kaibigan medjo limitado ta po ang ating oras kaya uunahin na muna natin ang ating drone at ating fireworks..."

Everyone at the Solaire ground was instructed to look up in anticipation of the drone and fireworks display, and they all did so with much excitement and amazement, especially Yara, who was so taken aback by it.

Greggy: Hija, look over there*pointing*
Irene: *exclaimed* Wow, a Tiger and an Eagle are forming!

Yara: And the Marcos-Duterte symbol! That is excellent!

The Tiger and Eagle, the Marcos Duterte hand sign, BBM-Sara, the word "Uniteam," and the Philippine flag were all displayed throughout the drone show.

Spectacular fireworks in a variety of hues, although red and green were used as the compound of Marcos Duterte's symbols, were let off after a short while. They are astounded by how captivating it is.

The little girl didn't do anything but exclaim as the fireworks display went on...

Yara: I'm speechless. Mommy, it is so lovely! *astonished* Look how beautifully those fireworks burst into the air, like a star blazing! I am so in awe of it, and I genuinely enjoy it. *jumping for joy* Tonight, I am so extremely happy, mama! *beaming*

While Yara is having fun, her mommy has just recorded her reactions. She is happy to be able to see their unica hija having fun, and her cousins, especially Liza, who is standing right next to them, are also elated to see her. The fireworks display, which also lasted for around ten minutes and was exceptionally beautiful, was quite loved and enjoyed by many.

Bayani: "Ang gaaaaanda!"
Ai ai: "Napakaganda... sa bouong buhay ko ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganyan Bayani"

"Mabuhay ang Pilipinas
Mabuhay ang UniTeam
Mabuhay ang ating bagong Presidente BBM
Bise Presidente Inday Sara Duterte"

Ai ai: "Pagkakaisa ang mithiiin ng UniTeam para sa ating basa, mula sa norte hanggang sa timog, mula sa Luzon, Visayas at Mindanao. Tigre man na panglupa o Agila ng pang himpapawid walang makakapigil sa matibay na samahan ng pagkakaisa ng UniTeam pagbubuklurin ang magkakaiba, pag iisahan ang bansa tungo sa Umagang kay Ganda"

Froilan & Milai graced the stage with their Umagang Kay Ganda performance while Toni Gonzaga sang Umagang Kay Ganda with grace while donning a red Filipino filipiniana.

Toni: "Maligayang pagdiriwang ng ating huling Miting De Avance! Ngayong gabi titingan niyo ng mabuti si BBM at Sara Duterte, dahil sa susunod na lingo, pagdating ng Lunes, Mayo nuwebe, sila na ang ating magiging Bise at Presidente!"

"Matapos ang tatlong dekedang paghihintay, ang pinakaaabagang pagbabalik ng Tigre mangyayari na, hindi ko na papatagalin pa, ibibigay ko na sa inyo ang Pangulo na ihahalal ng majority ng mga Pilipino. It has been my greatest honor na ipakilala sa inyo ang ating ihahalal na ika-labing pitong Pangulo ng Republika ng Pilipinas, sabay sabay nating salubongin ang ating susunod na Pangulo Ferdinand Bongbong Marcor Jr."

FERDINAND "BONGBONG" ROMUALDEZ MARCOS JR.

"Magandang gabi Pilipinas, Maraming maraming salamat. ang ating kahuli hulihang rally, ang ating Miting de Avance ay nagpakita muli kayong lahat, ating mga kababyan na kasama ninyo ay nasa likod ang lakas ng suporta ng madlang Pilipino sa UniTeam at saka sa tambalang Marcos Duterte, mula po nung kamiy ay nag simula ng kampanya na ito ay aming dala...

"PANALO KA NA! PANALO KA NA! PANALO KA NA! PANALO KA NA!"

Mananalo talaga tayo basta't walang tulugan sa lunes para hindi na tayo madisgrasya ulit, alam naman po natin pag naiwanan natin minsan, maraming mangyayarung di ka nais nais...

"WALANG TULUGAN! WALANG TULUGAN! WALANG TULUGAN"
katakot takot na kape ang uubusin natin!

Ang UniTeam po ay anim ng buwan na umiikot sa buong Pilipinas, dala ang mensahe ng pagkakaisa, mensahe ng pagmamahal, at mensahe ng pagtutulungan ng bawat Pilipino dahil po sa aming pananaw, ito ang kailangan natin sa panahon ng krisis kagaya ngayon at tinanggap po ninyo ang menssahe namin tungkol sa pagkakaisa, nauunawaan po ninyo kaagad na ang pagkakaisa ay magiging bunga ng pagmamahal ng bawat Pilipino sa isat isa.

Kayo po lahat ay napakadali sa inyo na maunawan ang pagkakaisa dahil nasa inyo ang puso ng tunay na Pilipino, ang puso na nagmamahal sa kapwa, ang puso na may malasakit sa kapwa, ang puso na nagmamahal sating bansang Pilipinas. At sasabihin natin at ipagmamalaki natin at isisigaw natin "AKO AY PILIPINO, TAAS NOO KAHIT KANINO."

Aking minamahal na mga kababayan kayo ang magdadala sa bukas na mas maganda. Sa pagkakaisa ng sambayanang Pilipino mararamdaman din po natin yan, mararating din po natin yan, ang pangarap natin para sa ating bansa at kapwa Pilipino.

Tayo ay nasa katapusan ng kapanya, para sa halalan sa lunes, alas onse akinse na at pagdating ng alas dose ay tapos na ang campaign period.

Maidagdag ko lang ang pasalalamt sa lahat ng inyo sa inyong suporta, sa inyong tiwala sa lahat ng aming kasama sa simula at pati na sa lahat ng sumapi dito sa kilusan ng pagkakaisa hanggang tayoy umabot ngayon dito, sa lunes, tayo'y boto, tayo'y magpapasya kung sinong mamumuno sa darating na mga taon, alalahanin din po ninyo na ang suporta ninyo sa UniTeam, at tambalang Marcos Duterte ay hindi lamang suporta para sa mga kandito, ito ay suporta para sa pagkakaisa, pag unlad ng Pilipinas at sa magandang kinabukasan"

Bong: "Sama sama tayong babagon muli, Maraming maraming salamat po, Mabuhay ang Pilipinas ✌🏻👊🏻"

Following his speech, everyone simply applauded Bong, and the stage was crowded with supporters who had their pictures taken while others handed him gifts including a unique sketch of Bong.

The Meeting de Avance is done, and with only a few minutes left in the campaign period, those who are ready to vote on Monday and are eager for change will hold out hope that the Marcos and Duterte administration will soon lead the country in better times for Filipinos and the Philippines.

~end~

PS: This chapter will be quickly continued in the following chapter since it is already too lengthy! Muchas gracias, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 643 22
Imagine, One member of the Madrigal family adopted you. What can your life be like in Casita. Do they'll accept you to be part of their family or the...
9K 671 12
When Greggy had an accident, Saoirse Maryella Vivianne Louise Araneta is forced to stay with her mother, Irene, who she hasn't seen in years. The ten...
34.3K 1.7K 32
Is it too late to fix everything? Are they still fixing things between them or keep hurting each other by bringing up the past and the life that she...
7.7K 252 17
Maria Irene Celestina Marcos, the youngest daughter of President Ferdinand Marcos is in a secret relationship with Engineer Leandro Silayan. How wil...