Inauguración 🦋

We are all aware of how Former President Duterte helped the Marcos Family throughout his administration, and it must have been mixed emotions for them to see him leave office and hand the responsibilities over to Bong. However, they are grateful that, after thirty-six years of enduring every trial and tribulation, we are about to witness the inauguration of yet another Marcos administration.

~~

They are on their way to the venue of Bong's inauguration, their guards are in a convoy heading to the National Museum, and Irene just happens to be watching TV while they are conversing.

Suddenly, they recalled Bong's loss in 2016

Yara: Mama, do you vividly recall when Unc lost the 2016 vice presidential race?
Irene: Absolutely, everyone is present in Ilocos Norte to watch everything and it is a trying moment for the family.

Greggy: He won about two million in front before the lead began to drastically decrease.
Irene: By 4:00 am, it was very evident that he would lose, and it did.

Yara: Votes are extremely close, and Unc was just defeated by 200k+ votes at that point.
Irene: We're all very, very worried when he announces his candidacy for President since he lost twice, first in the Senate election followed by in the race for Vice Presidency, so it must have been challenging for him to run again.

Greggy: But as we can all see, things often turn out pretty different from your plans as God works in unexpected ways.
Yara: I completely agree with what you think, Daddy... *pauses for a moment* Oh, they've already arrived at the National Museum.

The arrival of President-elect arrived and Bong and his family got up to the stage and immediately began the proclamation and called the Entrance of Colors and Toni sang the National Anthem together

Economical prayer was immediately done, following the Inaugural Ceremony of the 17th President of the Republic of the Philippines, When the Military and Civic Parade started, Bong got up to go greet the Marcoses, kiss his mother, Imelda, give his Manang Imee a fist bump, and greet Vice President Sara as well as Liza and their kids.

Araneta's as they are watching

Yara: Mama, it's pleasing that you've involved every Filipino in the Parade; it feels as though every Filipino is represented and honored.
Irene: Bonget wants that, especially Mommy would be happy seeing everyone.

Greggy: My dear, this event was well-planned by you and Liza.
Yara: Shoti and Achi are there *pointing* where they are sitting, they are always caught in the camera frame

Irene: They texted me earlier letting me know how deeply they miss us over there.
Yara: If we had been around, Mom, it would have been exciting as well as touching.

Greggy: When everything is okay, hija, we'll make amends.

The Military and Civic Parade then started, with various military, government, and medical organizations, as well as Filipino athletes, Filipino workers, members of the transport industry, farmers, fishermen, and our much-loved OFW, taking part. This parade made everyone incredibly happy and made you feel truly proud to be a Filipino.

Yara thought of her nephew Max when the camera zoomed in on the dependable attack aircraft of the Philippine military.

Yara: Maxi would be thrilled to get a close-up look at those.
Irene: He'll undoubtedly love that my love, and if Unc plans to demonstrate a fighter aircraft in flight soon, he is going to also witness that.

Yara: Oh my goodness, seriously, mom? It would be fantastic! When Unc was younger, he also wanted to be a pilot, but he was instead meant to become the President. *giggled*
Irene: *smiled* Nothing is impossible, with God, little girl.