El Triunfo 🦋

When they were boarding the private jet to Manila, Liza was going to pinch Yara's cheek, but Bong stopped her since their niece had been hurt and was still aching. As a response, Liza simply gave Yara a cuddle and kisses, while Irene is just smiling and looking at them.

Despite the fact that they may be fiercely protective of one another, especially to their unica prinsesa, they don't hold ill will toward anyone who hurt them, whether on purpose or accidentally. That's just who they are. Even when they are repeatedly trampled upon and criticized, they always choose to be the good and bigger person.

Greggy was waiting in the lobby to meet his mag-ina when they arrived in Manila, and he had already cast his ballot as well. Bong and Liza informed Irene simultaneously that they would meet at the Headquarter that evening, and Irene nodded and left at the same moment.

~while they are heading home~

Greggy: Yara bear, do you want me to clean that bruise *pointing* later?
Yara: Sure dad, thank you *tight hugs*

Greggy: I miss you today, hija, you should get some rest when we get home.
Yara: Will do daddy, What about mom, do you miss her? *giggles*

Greggy: I do, of course! *smooching his beloved wife*
Irene: Sus, bolero ka talaga dear! *blushed*

Greggy: Di mo ba ako miss? *smirk*
Irene: Syempre, miss...*chuckled*

They all laughed together at the same time, while Yara's so kilig, then Greggy was delighted when Yara told him about the presents Chavit gave her, the Ilocos food she ate, historical facts she learned in their museum, and the two girls they met before departing

Yara: Dad, we met with these girls who are mommy's fans.
Greggy: Whoa, seriously, dear? Was that those children from that Tiktok?

Irene: Indeed, the other girl told me their group's name sounded like Saint Irene.
Greggy: So you are the Saint they are referring to?

Irene: Well, I'm not sure, but...
Yara: Perhaps the other meaning of Saint is a virtuous, morally upright person, mommy.

Irene: "Cool" is all I said, possible, hija.
Greggy: Given our age, you now gained have "fans," dear. *smirk*

Irene: I know! *giggles*

The mag-ina had a shower when they got to their house, and Greggy took care of Yara's bruise first and had a chitchat before letting her rest as they were leaving later to head to Bong's headquarter.

fast forward

They got ready to go to Mandaluyong, they left around quarter to seven in the evening because their house is just close to the headquarter so they are not in a hurry, besides, they will meet her two other children there...

While Yara was focused on the live streams because it was stated that by seven at night, the votes would start to be transmitted so while in the car she is watching...

A few minutes later...

Yara: *excited* Mom, look! Unc has almost one million votes! *ecstatic*
Irene: *exclaimed* Oh wow! I sincerely hope that the voting process goes off without a hitch.

Greggy: How many percent was that already, hija?
Yara: 3.21% as of 7:17 pm, daddy!

When they arrived at the headquarter, several guests were already there; their car was parked inside as well for security measures; when they entered, they were welcomed by some of their relatives and friends.