avatar love story (aang x rea...

By avatarjenora

Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision versio... More

Revision!
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chaper 5
chapter 5's moment
6
7
ch 7 part to
8
9
11
12
13
15
16
17
part 17 IM WHAT!!!?!!!?!!!
18
19
ch 20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 part 1
33 part 2
33 part 3
33 part 4
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
50 part 2
51
sister to sister talk!
52
bonus
53
54
55
56
I am truly sorry

14

13.6K 342 393
By avatarjenora

Aang: Hey look! A sword made out of a whale's tooth.

Sokka (grabbing it): Lemme see that.

(Sokka walks forward, examining the blade. Fade to a flashback of daytime at the South Pole. In the distance, many Water Tribe boats are being loaded with supplies. View pans left to reveal the back of a younger Sokka, a view soon replaced by a frontal shot of the boy. He holds his boomerang, a pained look of anticipated loss on his face. Flashback fades, his older face superimposed briefly on his younger face.)

Sokka: This is a water tribe weapon. (To Aang, behind him over he left shoulder.) See if you can find anything else.

Katara (entering wider shot): Did someone lose something?

Aang: (looking in a bush): No, we found something.

(Cut to Sokka brushing away some leaves from a broken arrow on the ground. He picks it up and inspects it.)

Sokka: It's burned.

(He throws it away and walks over to a tree with burn marks.)

___: There was a battle. Water tribe warriors ambushed a group of firebenders.

(He looks down at the ground and begins to walk downhill as he interprets the signs left in the earth.)

Sokka: The firebenders fought back, but the warriors drove them down this hill...

(He runs down the hill, the others in tow. They soon come to the beach seen in the first clip.)

Aang: So then what happened?

Sokka: I don't know.

___: The trail ends here.

Katara: Wait! Look!

(Cut to a shot of a beached water tribe boat.)

Sokka: It's one of our boats!

Katara: Is this... Dad's boat?

___: well... IS IT (she was anxious, she hardly remembers her dad, she was VERY young when he left... tho she remembers more of him then her mother)

Sokka (rubbing the ship's prow and smiling): No, but it's from his fleet. Dad was here.

___: oh... i guess thats fine

the kids and Appa around a campfire in front of the water tribe boat they found on the beach. Katara ___ and Aang are asleep the young ones arent to far apart from the other, Sokka is not. He tends the fire in silence, lost in thought.

Hakoda: Sokka...

Sokka: I'm coming with you.

Hakoda: You're not old enough to go to war, Sokka, you know that.

Sokka (his eyes pleading): I'm strong! I'm brave! I
can fight! Please, Dad!

Hakoda (putting a hand on his shoulder): Being a man is knowing where you're needed the most, and for you right now that's here protecting your sisters.

Sokka (eyes watering): I don't understand. and they can take care of themselves. i mean-___ is the best water bender alive. she could cover the world in snow and ice permanently standing in one spot if she wanted to.

Hakoda: Someday you will. (Sokka drops his sleeping bag and hugs his father.) I'm going to miss you so much.... and i do believe what you said about young ___ is true... she is a powerful bender. perhaps even stronger then the avatar will ever be at waterbending (he chuckled from the first ..... then so on)

sokka hears a sound and stands up

Sokka: Who's there?

(Cut to a bandaged water tribe man approaching the camp.)

Bato: Sokka?

Sokka: Bato?

Aang (waking up in the background): Who the what now?

Katara: Bato!

Bato: Sokka! Katara! (Hugging them both.) It is so good to see you two! Oh, you've grown so much.

___: do i know you?

katara: hes one of dads fleet superiors, and a family friend

bato: you were to young to remember me young one. but i certainly know you... and what your bending feels like

___: i bended at you... sorry

bato: its quite alright.1-2 were accidents as you were a baby 3-4 1/2.... those were you practicing your skills. and i must say, you must have been the first 3-4 year old to bend at a level of one whose been bending 7 years.... tho there were times you accidently fractured a few bones

___: i was that good.... sweetness- a-i uh- i mean... sorry?

aang chuckles at her reaction to both her amazed of her bending and her strange apology

Aang (bowing): Hi, I'm Aang.

Sokka: Where's Dad?

Katara: Is he here?

Bato: No, he and the other warriors should be in the eastern Earth Kingdom by now.

(The wind picks up and they all shiver.)

Bato: Brr! This is no place for a reunion. Let's get inside.

(He puts his arms around Katara and Sokka's shoulder and motions Aang to follow and as bato's arms are full, aang place an arm around ___ shoulder  to give her warmth.

Bato: After I was wounded, your father carried me to this abbey. The sisters have cared for me ever since. (To one of the nearby women.) Superior, these are Hakoda's children. They've been traveling with the Avatar. I found them by my boat.

Superior (bowing): Young Avatar, it gives me great joy to be in your presence. Welcome to our abbey.

Aang (bowing): Thank you! It's truly an honor to be here. If there's anything –

Sokka (cutting Aang off): What smells so good, Bato? (He sniffs the air.)

Bato: The sisters craft ointments and perfumes.

Sokka: Perfume? Maybe we could dump some on
Appa? Because he stinks so much! Am I right?

(Cut to Bato and Katara, who are not amused.)

Bato: You have your father's wit.

___: in other words, dad cant tell good jokes?

sokka: hey!

(Cut to a wooden door opening to reveal Bato and the two kids.)

Katara: Bato! It looks like home!

Sokka: Everything's here, even the pelts!

(The pair examine the comforts of the room. Cut to Aang holding Momo, ___ holding lala, looking a little disconcerted.)

Aang: Yeh, nothing's more comforting than dead animal skins.

___: trust me, even if i was born there, i always found pelts disturbing

(Momo hops down and examine the head of a bear skin rug. The mouth of the bear closes suddenly, scaring Momo into climbing back up to Aang's shoulder. Cut to a pot over the fire in the center of the room. Katara's hand opens the pot and then her looking at Sokka to her left, with Baton sitting down on the opposite side of the fire.)

Katara: No way! Stewed sea prunes?

Bato: Help yourself.

Sokka: Dad could eat a whole barrel of these things.

(Katara puts some in bowl, then cut to Aang with a bowl in his hands. He sniffs it and makes a sound of disgust. Cut to a wider shot of the room. Aang sits back from the group having put the untouched bowl of stew beside him. As the conversation continues, Momo tastes the stew, spits it back out and runs away.)

Katara: Bato, is it true you and Dad lassoed an arctic hippo?

Bato: It was your father's idea. He just dragged me along. Well, the hippo did the dragging.

Aang: Hey, I ride animals too! One time there was this giant eel –

Sokka (cutting Aang off): So who was it that came up with the great blubber fiasco?

Bato (laughing): You knew about that?

Katara: Everyone does.

___: they are just excided i guess, (whispered to aang who nodded)

Aang: What's that story?

Sokka: It's a long one, Aang, some other time.

(Aang looks sad. The others don't notice.)

Katara: You and Dad had so many hilarious adventures.

___: well its nice to know these great stories (she glared at her siblings thats told her nothing)

Bato: Not all of which were hilarious at the time, but everything's funny with hindsight. Aang, put that down (cut to Aang wearing some kind of animal skin headdress), it's ceremonial and very fragile.

(Aang puts it back on the wall and walks off dejected while the others continue He sits down, back to the wall, near the door. Momo joins him.)

Sokka: Was it you or Dad that put an octopus on your head and convinced Gran-Gran you were a water spirit?

Bato: Your dad wore the octopus, but (in a sinister tone) I did the spooky voice.

Aang is still slumped against the wall away from the others. His eyes are closed.)

Bato: There's something I should tell you kids. I'm expecting a message from your father.

Katara: Really?

Sokka: When?

Bato: Any day now. Your father said he'd send a message when they found the rendezvous point. If you wait here until the message arrives you can come with me and see your father again.

(Aang has straightened up at this and looks over at his friends, clearly worried that he might lose them.)

Sokka: It's been over two years since we've seen Dad! That would be so incredible. Katara?

Katara: I do really miss him. It would be great to see Dad.

___: hey speak for yourselves, youve seen dad 2  years ago. i didnt. im finally going to to see him again!

(The Avatar looks downcast at this, loneliness and worry on his face. He walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him and walks down the road away from the abbey. Cut back to the others.)

Bato: It's been far too long, hasn't it? I'm not sure when word will arrive, but when it does...

Sokka (less exuberantly): It would be great, but we can't. We have to take Aang to the North Pole first.

Katara: Even if we had time to wait for the message, who knows how far we'd have to travel. We don't have time for a long detour.

___:  tho id love to see him... i cant leave aang. getting him up north is to important. he need us. and we need him

Bato: I'm sure your father would understand and be proud that his children are helping the Avatar.

(Cut to a moonlit shot of the beach, where Aang sits huddled on the prow of Bato's boat.)

Aang: I can't believe they would leave me. even n/n

(He looks up at the sound of a messenger approaching on some kind of bipedal lizard.)

Messenger: I'm looking for Bato of the Water Tribe.

Aang: Uh, I know Bato.

Messenger (giving Aang a scroll): Make sure he gets this.

(Messenger rides off. Aang, with Momo peering over his shoulder, opens the scroll to reveal a map.)

Aang: It's the map to ___ Sokka and Katara's Dad!

(He crumples it in anger, stuffs it into his left sleeve, and crouches back down.

Aang: Hey everyone! Sorry I was gone so long.

Katara: Hey Aang, I didn't notice you left.

Aang (with exaggerated happiness): Yup, but now I'm back. Sure...could go for some delicious sea prunes!

Near a huge pile of hay, Aang airbends another load of hay in front of Appa, who takes a huge bite. The map falls out of Aang's sleeve. Cut to close up of the crumpled map as a hand picks it up

Sister: Ha! I caught you! You should be ashamed of yourself...(Aang looks guilty and afraid)...littering in the courtyard.

Aang (taking the map back): I'm sorry! I'll take care of this.

(He bows nervously and the sister walks off. He stuffs the map back under his hood. Cut to a panning shot of the woods that ends back on the beach. Bato and the kids are approaching his boat.)

Bato: This ship is sentimental to me. It was built by my father.

(Aang looks down and sees the tracks of the messenger's beast. He airbends the entire trail away, then turns back to the others, whistling guiltily.)

Sokka: Is this the boat he took you ice-dodging in?

Bato: Yeh, it's got the scar to prove it. Huh. How about you, Sokka? You must have some good stories from your first time ice-dodging?

Katara: He never got to go. Dad left before he was old enough.

Bato: Oh, I forgot, you were too young.

Aang/___: What's ice-dodging?

Bato: It's a rite of passage for young water tribe members. When you turn fourteen your Dad takes you... you know what (putting a hand on Sokka's shoulder, who looks downcast), you're about to find out. Ice-dodging is a ceremonial test of wisdom, bravery and trust. In our village it was done by weaving a boat through a field of icebergs.

Sokka: How are we supposed to ice-dodge without ice?

Bato: You will be dodging...those.

(Bato points ahead. Cut to a pan left shot that reveals the path ahead of the boat to be a veritable thicket of stalagmite like rocks. Cut back to Bato leaving the tiller as Sokka and Katara move aft.)

Bato: Sokka, you steer and call the shots. Lead wisely. Katara ___, you secure the mainsail. The winds can be brutal, so be brave. Aang, you control the jib, without your steady hand we all go down. Your position is about trust.

Aang (Looking nervous and guilty): I know that! Why wouldn't I know that? I'm the Avatar! I know about trust.

___: you ok, you seem tense

aang: yeah, yeah im im fine.

(Aang pouts and folds his hands across his chest. Bato walks over to the bow and sits down.)

Bato: For this to be done right I cannot help. You pass or fail on your own.

(Cut to the kids, Sokka at the tiller, the other two holding on to their respective sails, all looking frightened as the ships speeds towards the rocks. Cut back to Sokka, whose expression hardens.)

Sokka: Aang, ease up on the jib. Katara ___, keep it steady! Aang, less sail! (Sokka, sweating, pulls the tiller to his right) Katara, give him room!

(Cut to Aang hauling rope, then cut to the ship weaving in and out of the rocks.)

Sokka: Aang! Helm to lee! Helm to lee!

Aang: What does that even mean!?

(All three struggle against their loads, cut to the ship narrowly missing a huge pile of rock.)

Sokka: Great job!

(Cut to overhead shot of the ship entering a cul de sac, ringed by jagged rocks, at high speed. Cut back to Katara, Bato getting up in the background.)

Katara: There's no way through!

Sokka: We can make it!

Bato: Sokka, you've already proven yourself, maybe we should –

Sokka: Aang, I'm gonna need air in that sail! (Aang nods.) Katara ___, I want you to bend as much water as you can between us and those rocks! (Cut to zooming close up of Sokka's determined face.) Now!

(Aang and Katara jump to it. Aang starts pushing wave after wave of air into the sail, while ___ and Katara raises the ship up on an accelerating wave of water. The wave carries the speeding ship safely over the ring of jagged rocks. Sokka falls back on the tiller with a sigh of relief, cut to the others smiling. Fade to a long shot of the boat back on the beach, then cut to Bato's bandages hand scooping some black face paint out of a bowl.)

Bato: The spirits of water bear witness to these marks. For Sokka, the mark of the wise, the same mark your father earned.

(He marks Sokka's head with dot and a half circle mark above it.)

Bato: For Katara, the mark of the brave. Your courage inspires us

(He marks her head with a crescent shaped mark.)

bato: for ___, the mark of the gifted. your raw talents and skills with the mix of determination will power and strength is a gift to us all.

(he marks her head with a 4 point star in the middle, and 1 small crescent moon on both sides left and right of the star)

she smiles brightly and he smiles back

Bato: And for Aang, the mark of the trusted. You are now an honorary member of the water tribe.

(He marks Aang's forehead with a half circle mark.)

Aang: I can't.

Katara: Of course you can!

Aang (rubbing off the mark): No, you can't trust me.

(He backs away, his head hung low. Cut to a wider shot of the whole group.)

Katara: Aang, what are you talking about.

___: of course we can trust you, youve helped so many people, put others needs before yours, you haven't done anything wrong. why wouldnt we trust you.

Aang (holding out the crumpled scroll): everything you just said makes me feel more guilty... A messenger gave this to me for Bato. (Katara looks at the scroll and draws in a breath of surprise.)

___: aang, why (she asked sadly)

aang: You have to understand, I was afraid you'd –

Sokka (looking at the map, and then Aang in hurt and surprise): This is the map to our father! You had it the whole time!? How could you? (Aang shrivels up.) Well, you can go to the North Pole on your own! I'm going to find Dad.

(Cut to wide shot with Sokka stalking away angrily.)

Bato: Now Sokka, I think you should –

Sokka: Katara ___, are you with me?

Katara (looking at Aang, then lowering her eyes): I'm with you, Sokka. ___?

she felt caught in the middle. on one hand, she can see her father again, who she hasnt seen ever since she was 5, due to the fact she went through a 'independent stage' and left the tribe for a 'vacation' and took care of herself. and yes she had to run away in the middle of the night to do so. and then theres aang, the boy she cares about deeply, who she is legendary destined to protect and then love. her father or her avatar.

sokka: ___?

___: uh..... i..........

katara: ___ come with us

sokka: you havent seen dad in 6-7 years, why is it so hard to decide?

she looks from her family and aang then back

___: i dont know!!!

she ran into the forest not to far away from the docks but with faster then airbending speed she made a loooong distance.

katara/sokka/aang/bato: ___!!!

katara: we have to find her.

sokka: come on lets go. she was running forward, she couldnt have gotten far.

they go looking for her,

___: why aang, why did you hide it. did you think we were going to leave you. because of what you did i have to pick you or my father who i havent seen in years... why is life so difficult.

she was crying

___: urg all this pressure doesnt help! URG!!

when she screamed fire exited from her mouth into the sky and her fists

___: ok... now i feel somewhat better........ and to think i never had firebending training from a master. but sigh should i go with bato and the others, or aang.

'maya i need you'

her spirit appeared

maya: what seems to be troubling you legend ___

___: its this small argument that aang got himself into with my siblings. and im caught in the middle

maya: what happened

___: well we were told if we stayed long enough for a message from our father we would be able to go with bato to see him. but we tod him we couldnt leave aang. we needed to get him to the north pole.

maya: and where was aang when you said that.

___: he was there when we were offered to go... then he left......

maya understands

maya: continue the story of the argument

___: ok, it turns out aang had the message the whole time. even tho we said we wouldnt go with bato, sokka was still hoping to get the message to know at least where he was. he got angry and he decided he was going to go find dad. katara also went because she was surprised and a little hurt aang would keep it from us. i just dont know if i go or stay

maya: why are you so conflicted

___: on one hand i can see my father who i havent seen in years. like 7. and there is aang, who needs to get to the north pole. and then there was the pressure my brother and sister were putting on me. that didnt help. i just dont know if i should go find dad or stay with aang. maya what do i do

maya: that is something i cant tell you. its your decision. follow your heart.

she disappeared

___: thank you.

katara: ___!

___: hey.

sokka: you- you hhave ssoomme adr-adrenaline, how, how did yyou geet thhiss far. phew im so tired.

bato: are you ok

katara: why did you run off

___: you and sokka were pressuring me! i needed to make a decision. and i have.

she walks to to bato sokka and katara they smiled. aang put his head down in sorrow and guilt.

___: have fun finding dad. ill be having fun learning from a master.

aangs head shoots up in surprise and happiness. sokkas mouth drops and katara just stared. ___ walks up to aang and hugs him. he hugs back tight

aang: your coming with me he sighed happy

she pulls back, only alittle to face him

___: im never going to leave you.

Katara: Good luck.

aang: Okay. You too.

sokka: are you sure your not going to come with us

___: im sure.

they walk out of the gate of the abbey, Bato following. The Superior approaches Aang, who still sits on Appa with ___ by him

Aang: Guess we should be moving on.

Superior: That would be best.

(He shakes Appa's reigns, who walks them out of the gate. Cut to Aang sitting the driver's seat looking to his left at the retreating figures of his friends in the distance. Momo clings to one of Appa's horns.)

Aang: I'm an idiot, Momo.

___: no your not, and besides, im sure you had your reasons, and sokka over reacted.

Katara: That wolf sounds so sad.

Sokka: It's probably wounded.

Bato: No, it's been separated from the pack. I understand that pain. It's how I felt when the water tribe warriors had to leave me behind. They were my family and being apart from them was more painful than my wounds.

(Close up of Sokka's face. He is sad. A flashback begins of him on the South Pole once again, this time watching his father's fleet depart into the mist. The flashback ends, revealing Sokka looking down at the ground, Katara and Bato behind him.)

Katara: Sokka?

Sokka (after a pause): We need to go back. I want to see Dad, but helping Aang is where we're needed the most. besides, i cant leave him alone with my little sister.

Katara (smiling): You're right.... for the first part.

Bato (putting a hand on each of their shoulders): Your father will understand. And I know he's proud of you.

Sokka: Thanks, Bato.

Bato: I know where to go from here. (He gives Sokka the map). Take this in case you want to find us. I'll leave a message at the rendezvous point.

Aang: Looks like we're going alone, guys... other then you of course ___.

she roles her eyes playfully.

___: AAARRRGGG she holds her head in pain

aang: ___!

in her mind she sees a quick glimpse of a shirshu, her moms necklace, katara and sokka, and zuko then shes back to reality.

___: katara sokka, there in trouble

aang: what do you mean.

(The Superior rushes up to him.)

Superior: Avatar! You must leave!

Aang: Okay, I get it. Everybody wants me gone.

Superior: A group of people came to the abbey looking for you.

Aang (in alarm): Who?

Superior: A fierce looking woman with a horrible monster and a young man with a scar.

Aang: Zuko!

Superior: The beast was using the scent of a necklace to follow you.

Aang: A necklace? (Eyes suddenly going wide) Huh! Katara!

___: thats what i meant!

(Sokka motions for his sister to stop. The shirshu jumps behind them and they run, the monster and its riders in pursuit. where it can see Katara's scent all over the place. It focuses on her and it sees her completely colored the purple of her own scent.

June: So this is your girlfriend.  No wonder she left. She's way too pretty for you.

Zuko: Where is he? Where's the Avatar?

Sokka (defiantly): We split up! He's long gone.

Zuko: How stupid do you think I am?

Sokka: Pretty stupid. (Grabbing Katara by the arm) Run!

the shirshu paralyzes them both with its tongue before they get very far

Zuko: What are we supposed to do now?

June: It's seeking a different scent – perhaps something that the Avatar held.

(The shirshu moves forward and starts sniffing the paralyzed pair. The map scroll falls. the scroll is covered in a blue scent. The trail leads back into the woods. This is blown open again as the monster and its riders bust through again, sending sisters running away screaming in all directions. The shirshu begins walking around, sniffing.)

Zuko: What's it doing? It's just going around in a circle!

(Cut to the monster's p.o.v. as it follows the blue scent around. Finally it looks up into the air to see the scent spiraling around. Suddenly Aang enters on his glider. with ___ holding onto him. He flies up to the monster, which jumps up to snap at him. He misses, but does manage to dump his riders onto the floor of the courtyard. The shirshu also falls flat on his back.)

Katara: Aang!

(June gets up and whips the ground. The shirshu gets up and roars, June jumping onto its back. They charge after Aang. Right before impact, Appa enters from the right and plows right into the shirshu, pushing him and his rider out the left side. They plow into the wall of building, knocking a whole through it. Appa, a fiery grin on his face. He breathes heavily out his nostrils.

Aang, whose smile turns to alarm as he turns away from Appa to face Zuko, whose hands are alight with fire as he advances on the Avatar. He fires a huge gout of flame at Aang, who blocks it by twirling his staff to break it up. They trade several rounds of blows, all of which miss or are blocked. Finally the two fire volleys simultaneously and both are blown backwards onto the roofs behind them.

June next to the shirshu, both unconscious. Iroh rushes up to the bounty hunter and pats the side of her face. She wakes up, rises to her feet. She cracks her whips and says something unintelligible. Then shirshu rises to its feet, she jumps in the saddle and they head back into battle. They charge Appa who is on the other side of the courtyard. Appa soars into the air as they reach him, but the shirshu lashes Appa's tail with his tongue. Appa lands on the other side of the courtyard. He struggles to stay standing, but fails. He collapses in a cloud of dust. Appa's face, where his visible eye opens, then cut to a wider shot of him getting to his feet. The monsters charge each other after June whips the shirsu again, and they have a head on collision, throwing June over Appa's head, whom she whips as she passes. She lands on the ground and rolls away just as Appa's foot plants itself deep into the ground where she had just been.

Aang who gets up groggily from where he'd fallen on the roof. His eyes go wide, Zuko charging him down the spine of the roof. He throws a blast of the fire at the Avatar who flips over Zuko's head to land behind him. They exchange blows with Aang eventually knocking Zuko off the roof. He is instantly replaced, however, when June and the shirshu jump onto the roof and pursue him. In the background, Appa turns down in the courtyard and uses his tail to create a gale that blows tiles off the roof as the shirshu passes.

Shift to Katara and Sokka leaning up against the wall of the abbey. Sokka is wiggling his arm a bit.

Sokka: I'm starting to get some feeling back! (A bunch of tiles fall on them) Ow!

(A few more melee shots of Aang being pursued is replaced by Iroh testing out perfumes nearby. He finds one he likes, looks from side to side to make sure no one is looking and then tucks the bottle into his robe, a mischievous smile on his face.

Aang and Zuko dueling once again, this time a covered well is between them. They trade volleys. Aang suddenly sees Katara's necklace in Zuko's hand.)

Aang: You've got something I want!

(They trade volleys again with Zuko soon destroying the well's covering. They dance around on the lip of the well, neither one able to gain decisive advantage over the other. Aang keeps trying to grab the necklace, but fails. Then Zuko lunges after Aang and misses. As he passes, Aang uses puts his foot through the loop of the necklace, catching it. He then disappears down the well, with Zuko firing a huge gout of flame after him in frustration. Zuko is launched into the air as Aang reappears atop a huge jet of water and lands in the foreground. Rain from the huge jet of water begins to fall around him, quickly followed by Zuko hitting the ground.

Zuko gets up and the duel begins anew, but this time Appa advances threateningly on Zuko. Before Appa can strike him, however, the shirshu lashes him three times in a row with his tongue. Appa tries to stay up, but can't. He keels over, paralyzed.

Cut to Sokka and Katara. The Superior puts some kind of perfume under their noses and they are then able to move better.)

Sokka: That thing sees with its nose. Let's give him something to look at.

Superior: The perfume?

(Sokka nods. Cut to pairs of sisters and Sokka moving huge white pots of perfume out into the courtyard. Cut to Aang dodging Zuko's fire blasts and the shirshu's tongue on the opposite wall. Cut back to the sisters who then they dump the perfume onto the ground. Katara waterbends the perfume into a huge sheet, moves it over the shirshu, and drops it. The monster shakes off the liquid, but a cut to its p.o.v. reveals that it s now terribly confused. Switch to a shot of Zuko getting tongue lashed by the monster, followed by June.)

Aang: So, where do we go?

Katara: We're getting you to the North Pole.

Sokka: Yeh, we've lost too much time as it is.

___: your coming with us?

Aang: Don't you want to see your father?

Sokka: Of course we do, Aang. But, you're our family
too, and right now, you need us more.

Katara: And we need you.

Aang: I wish I could give you a little piece of home,
Katara. Something to remind you –

Katara: I'll be okay.

Aang: Still, just a little trinket. Maybe something like...this!

(Aang jumps up, proudly offering Katara her necklace, a huge smile on his face.)

Katara (grabbing the necklace, taking of ___s and putting it on happily): Aang, how did you get that?

Aang (smiling): Zuko asked to be sure I got it to you.

Katara (in mock appreciation): Oh, that's so sweet of Zuko. Would you give him a kiss for me when you see him?

Aang: Sure!

katara hands ___ her opposite coloured replica of her moms necklace. aang looks down a small frown on his face.

aang: uh, since you have your necklace back you wont need mine... anymore.

___: aang i am never EVER taking your necklace off. besides, (she rips the stone of her necklace of its ribbon and pulls out a small steel ring. she freezes the stone to it and places the ring on her finger) it looks better as a ring anyway. the stone isnt to big.

___ kisses Aang's cheek. He blushes and twiddles his thumbs.

sokka: this is another reason we came back. who knows how much you two would be doing that if you were alone together!

the 12 year olds look at sokka then each other then they both turn away blushing madly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 666 12
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
12.1K 559 24
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
9.3K 330 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
6.4K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜§đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜¨ 𝘹 đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜Ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ (đ˜¯.) đ˜ĸ đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘮𝘰đ˜ĩđ˜Ļ đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ļđ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘧đ˜ļ𝘭 đ˜Ē𝘮đ˜ĸ𝘨đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ē 𝘱𝘭đ˜ĸ𝘤đ˜Ļ 𝘸𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘭đ˜Ē𝘧đ˜Ļ đ˜ĸ𝘱𝘱đ˜ŗ𝘰đ˜ĸ𝘤𝘩īŋŊ...