Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

By Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 116.120

219 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 116 Life Forbidden Zone 15

    Back in the village and leaning against the steaming kang, Jiang Ran felt that his body was already frozen.

    It has been a long time since she came to the interstellar era, but she gradually forgot that this is not her original body, and she is not yet familiar with the freezing plateau environment.

    Xu Yang didn't know when he disappeared, but he was an adult after all, it was impossible for him to disappear in the village, and Jiang Ran didn't care about him.

    When his body gradually warmed up, Mulati ran into the room suddenly: "Ma Ang is going to the horse race! Shall we go watch together?"

    Jiang Ran sat on the kang: "Go, I want to..."

    "Go Let's go!" Mulati tugged at her cuff and pulled it down, never giving her a chance to refuse, "Ma Ang is a first-class equestrian! Come and take a look with me! You won't lose money !"

    Jiang Ran was really not good at being serious with the children, so he half-pushed and half-pushed, and was pulled over by him, only to find something was wrong when he got there.

    The last match had just ended, and there was only one fit man on the court, surrounded by many cheering spectators. Obviously, his opponent for the next match hadn't arrived yet.

    Just as Jiang Ran showed up, the crowd looked at her excitedly, and then some cheered and whistled at her, while others applauded and waved to her with enthusiasm.

    The truth is obvious.

    During a horse race, everyone can only be so enthusiastic about the participants.

    She's the next one to play.

    Jiang Ran gave Mulati a death stare: "What the hell are you doing?"

    Mu Angti's guilty eyes fluttered, and after a while he seemed to convince himself again, and he raised his head and said, "Who told you to threaten me before! You Do you know that I am very scared, if Mommy knows that I don’t herd the sheep well, I will have no food for several days!”

    Jiang Ran stared at him motionlessly.

    Mulati's voice quickly quieted down: "You, you go and compete with Ma Ang, anyway, he is the best in horsemanship, and it's no shame to lose to him."

    "Oh," Jiang Ran sneered He said, "Why don't you compare yourself with him?"

    "I want to too!" An inconspicuous blush appeared on Mulati's brown face, "When I grow up a bit, I must take good care of him." A horse race! I will definitely become the number one equestrian of the Tajik people!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran didn't immediately follow him to the horse race, and still stood there without moving.

    The cheering onlookers gradually became confused, and the booing gradually died down, and they began to ask questions and cheer up.

    "Come on! Why haven't you come to the competition?"

    "That's right, Ma Ang, you have been there for a long time!"

    "Don't worry, losing to Ma Ang is no shame!"

    "Mulati said that you are very good at horsemanship, and you are good at horsemanship." It's not worse than Ma Ang, let's see and see!"

    "..."

    Everyone onlookers booed noisily, and some even started to shake their horsewhip.

    Seeing that Jiang Ran still didn't move and didn't look like he was going to compete, Mulati became anxious.

    "Everyone, everyone is urging you to go to the competition!" Mulati said excitedly.

    "I heard it." Jiang Ran acted like a normal person.

    "Then why don't you go!" Mulati asked in a panic, "You don't know how to ride a horse at all, do you?"

    "Do you think I can ride?"

    "You, you..."

    Mulati panicked completely, he never thought of the possibility that Jiang Ran was playing with him.

    In his concept, anyone who can ride a horse should roll up his sleeves and go into battle now. After all, it is a great honor to be able to race horses with Ma Ang even if you lose!

    However, Jiang Ran has been refusing to go on stage, and she still has to think about it. Of course, this can only be because she doesn't know how to ride a horse at all!

    The adults around were still booing, and Mulati's eyes turned red all of a sudden, with tears in their sockets, as if they were about to roll down.

    woo woo woo.

    If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't have made up nonsense for Jiang Ran to brag about. I didn't deceive anyone, but instead deceived myself.

    How to do it? How can a lie be smoothed out?

    After a while, everyone found that Jiang Ran couldn't ride a horse anymore, so they knew that he was just bragging, and then he would be scolded by Mom and Dad?

    "Do you know it's wrong now?" Jiang Ran asked.

    "Know what, what can I do?"

    "If you know your mistakes and correct them, you will still be a good boy," Jiang Ran stroked his hair, "Only if you are a good boy, adults will be willing to help you."

    Mu Laqi Seemingly understanding but not understanding, he raised his head and looked at Jiang Ran in a daze.

    Before Mulati's bean-sized tears fell, Jiang Ran turned and walked towards the horse racing place.

    "Wait, don't you know how to ride a horse?"

    Although Mulati was careful, he didn't really want to kill Jiang Ran. He waved his short hands and ran forward a few steps: "Can't ride a horse Forget it, if you insist on riding up, you will fall to your death!"

    He was afraid that Jiang Ran would call a rookie who didn't know anything, and something would happen as soon as he got on the horse, and he couldn't even care about the embarrassment after his lie was exposed .

    "Who said I can't ride a horse anymore?"

    Jiang Ran waved his hand casually without looking back.

    "The last time I raced a horse, your grandpa's grandpa wasn't born yet."

    Seeing Jiang Ran enter the stage, the cheers that had gradually subsided broke out again in an instant.

    "You take the initiative to race horses with me, you are very courageous," Ma Ang looked at Jiang Ran appreciatively, "I will not take advantage of you, the horses are here, you choose first."

    Jiang Ran was not polite to him either, He reached out and ordered a maroon horse: "I want this one." As

    soon as the words fell, there were exclamations all around.

    Ma Ang was also very surprised: "Are you sure?"

    This bay red horse is notoriously hot-tempered, and has always refused to let people get on his body. Even Ma Ang only dared to ride on flat ground at most, it was impossible Use it to race.

    Those who dare to use this bay red horse to compete must either have a high level of horse training and are no longer afraid of the horse's fierceness, or the level is so poor that they can't even judge the horse's temperament and level of domestication.

    Ma Ang didn't have such high expectations for Jiang Ran, so he reminded moderately: "Why don't you change to another horse?"

    Jiang Ran didn't try to refute anything, she stepped on the stirrup on the spot, and turned on the horse neatly: "Is it better? "

    Competition! Of course comparison!" The

    simple and neat posture of getting on the horse showed that Jiang Ran was not a novice, and Ma Ang's fighting spirit was instantly aroused.

    Jiang Ran asked: "What about the rules of the game?"

    Ma Ang held the rein with one hand, and pointed her in the general direction with the other hand: "Run around this circle three times, whoever returns to the starting point first will win. "

    Jiang Ran made a no problem gesture.

    The referee is also ready and starts counting down loudly.

    "Three—"

    "Two—"

    Mulati's childish and sharp voice of cheering suddenly came from behind.

    Jiang Ran tightened his grip on the reins and fixed his eyes on the track ahead.

    "one!"

    In an instant, both Jiang Ran and Ma Ang rushed out like arrows leaving the string, almost leaving behind two afterimages.

    "It's so fast! I can't see clearly!"

    "Hey! Don't squeeze, don't squeeze me!"

    "Help the ones in front to see who is ahead!"

    "Ma Ang! Ma Ang is in front!"

    "..."

    The first race in the race During the lap, the bay red horse was still very unruly, and would make trouble for Jiang Ran from time to time, making Jiang Ran lag behind Ma Ang by more than a dozen positions.

    By the second round, Jiang Ran had completely grasped the bay red horse's temperament, and every time it got stuck before it became a demon, he reined in hard, restraining its turbulent heart in advance, and gradually caught up to several positions.

    When entering the third lap, the speed and progress of the two were almost at the same level, and the audience was so engrossed that they didn't even dare to blink.

    "Who is in front! Who is in front?"

    "Don't ask! I can't see clearly!"

    "The two of them are too close! I can't see clearly! It's so exciting!"

    "Ma Ang won't be overtaken?"

    "No As for it! He is Ma Ang! Fault is the best in equestrian skills!"

    "..."

    The most nervous thing is the referee, he is staring at the direction of the two horses, for fear that if he is not paying attention, he will not see who the winner is.

    It's a pity that his efforts were in vain, because the distance between Ma Ang and Jiang Ran was too close, in the eyes of the referee, they both returned to the starting point almost at the same time.

    Ma Ang and Jiang Ran had already dismounted neatly, and they were waiting for him to announce the result of the competition.

    The referee looked at them hesitantly and then at the audience. It took a long time before he said unconfidently: "This game is a draw..."

    "It's not a draw."

    Ma Ang interrupted him: "I'm one step behind."

    "Ah?" The referee asked incredulously, "You lost?" The

    crowd was also in an uproar. In their concept, Ma Ang is the absolute king of equestrianism, how could he lose?

    "Yes, I lost." Ma Ang himself was very calm.

    He looked at Jiang Ran and sighed in admiration: "You are really good."

    Jiang Ran has always been not fond of hypocrisy and submissiveness, and naturally accepted all compliments, but she still affirmed her opponent: "You are also very strong."

    Ma Ang was hearty He laughed softly, he knew that Jiang Ran had saved him face.

    Jiang Ran still rode an unfamiliar horse during today's competition, but if he changed to a group of docile or accustomed horses, the difference in the results of the competition would be even greater.

    However, Ma Ang had a big heart, he didn't care too much about the result of his loss, instead he was very pleasantly surprised that he had a matching opponent.

    Ma Ang: "Are you free tomorrow morning?"

    Jiang Ran: "What's the matter?"

    Ma Ang touched the back of his head and said, "I want to ask you about equestrian skills."

    Jiang Ran quickly responded.

    She doesn't dislike young people who are capable and skilled, willing to admit defeat, and eager to make progress.

    However, as soon as the words fell, the onlookers, who were still in shock just now, suddenly started booing again.

    "Hey! Ma Ang is a quick striker!"

    "When he swore at the beginning, I thought I would never see this scene in my life!"

    "I never thought that Ma Ang would be enlightened!"

    "..."

    Jiang Ran was a little puzzled, and looked at Ma Ang, the subject of the topic, only to find that the other party's face had already flushed red, and his face was full of embarrassment.

    Putting such a shy look on Ma Ang's handsome and rough face, there was a lovely contrast for a while.

    Jiang Ran asked: "What's the matter?"

    Ma Ang wished he could get into the crack of the ground on the spot, and he hesitated for a long time before saying: "Before, there were always people who wanted to match me up, and I felt annoyed, so I said that I only wanted to win by riding a horse." My girl, so..."

    He was obviously very embarrassed, and his voice became smaller and smaller as he spoke.

    Jiang Ran understood that this was not a big deal, she didn't mind, nor did she take it to heart.

    After confirming with Ma Ang again the time and place to meet tomorrow morning, he took Mulati's collar and walked back.

    When they left, there were still discussions from behind.

    "Hey, it's still unbelievable that Ma Ang actually lost the equestrian!"

    "It's really a man beyond the sky!"

    "I didn't expect that this kid, Mulati, could be reliable for a while. I saw him boasting about the gorgeous appearance that day. , I thought he was talking nonsense again!"

    "..."

    Jiang Ran: "Hey, did you hear that? I'm complimenting you."

    Mulati's ears were blushing, and his lips were tightly closed for a long while without saying a word .

    When he returned to the house, Xu Yang happened to be sitting upright in the main hall, as if he was waiting for someone.

    As soon as Jiang Ran and Mulati appeared, he immediately greeted him. Jiang Ran thought he had something special to say, but after talking for a long time, it was just some daily topics.

    "Today..."

    Mulati interrupted them suddenly: "Today's matter, thank... thank you!"

    Jiang Ran had taught him a lesson before, but now he is not very angry: "Remember not to do this in the future "

    "No more!" Mulati said loudly, "I'll treat you to my favorite Arezik tomorrow!"

    "Yo, have you learned how to repay your kindness?" Jiang Ran touched his Hair, "Okay, I'll wait for your Arezik."

    Mulati's brown skin was still a little blushing, and he glanced at Jiang Ran quietly: "And..."

    "What else?" Jiang Ran asked nicely.

    "Also...you and Brother Ma Ang are really good for each other!" Mulati shouted loudly, and immediately ran away without looking back.

    "Little bastard." Jiang Ran chuckled lightly.

    However, when she turned her head, she suddenly found that Xu Yang's face became very ugly.

    "Who is Ma Ang?"

    Xu Yang's face was livid.

    Jiang Ran looked at him in surprise: "How do you understand the local dialect?"

    Xu Yang asked as if he didn't hear, "Who is Ma Ang?"

    Jiang Ran also repeated his question again: "How do you understand Mulati? What did you say?"

    "..." The

    two talked for a while, but neither of them would give up on their own problems, and in the end it was Xu Yang who gave in first.

    "Are you free tomorrow morning?" Xu Yang paused, and said seriously, "When the time comes, I will tell you slowly from beginning to end."

    Jiang Ran: "No, I already have an appointment."

    Xu Yang was startled : "Who are you dating?"

    "Ma Ang."

    "Who the hell is Ma Ang!?"

    "..."

Chapter 117 Life Forbidden Zone 16

    Mulati is also a child who keeps his word, and he brought his beloved Arezik over early the next morning and asked Jiang Ran to eat with him.

    Arezik, also known as Youzizi, is the best when it comes out of the oven. After deep-fried, it is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, and it is sweet and fragrant when you bite into it.

    Jiang Ran and Mulati twitched their index fingers, and they were not polite, sending them to their mouths one by one.

    Xu Yang was also greedy when he saw it, and as soon as he reached out to take it, Mulati covered all the oily dishes on the table protectively, and then asked defensively, "What are you going to do?"

    "Eat breakfast." Xu Yang took it for granted. road.

    "This is our breakfast," Mulati kept yelling, "If you want to eat, you can ask for it yourself!"

    Xu Yang was puzzled: "Why does Jiang Ran have me? Isn't it fair?"

    Mulati said I felt shocked by his shamelessness: "I promised her, but I didn't promise you!"

    Xu Yang didn't know what happened to these two people yesterday, so that he wanted to isolate him today. He felt innocent, but It's also not good to grab food with the children, so I can only go to Gulandam in resentment.

    After Xu Yang left, Mulati grinned again.

    "Come on! Let's keep eating!"

    Mulati didn't stop for a moment, his chubby little black face was dripping with oil, but Jiang Ran's movements slowed down.

    She had just noticed that there was a small silver-white nail attached to Xu Yang's left earbone, which was not there two days ago. She thought it was the translator she just got. No wonder Xu Yang could suddenly I understand the local dialect.

    Mingming also said earlier that the program crew did not bring a translator to Earth...

    I don’t know where he got it.

    After eating a hot breakfast and drinking some tea to relieve the tiredness, Jiang Ran went to find Ma Ang as promised, and she promised to practice equestrianism with him today.

    When Mulati heard this, his interest was also aroused, and he jumped up and down clamoring to go with her.

    "Don't you need to herd sheep today?"

    "I can ask the Buick next door to do it for me!"

    Jiang Ran was surprised: "You are quite popular?"

    Herding sheep is not an easy job. Others are willing to help Mulati do it. Should be fine.

    "Of course!"

    Mulati waved his fleshy fists, and the corners of his mouth widened.

    "Who dares to have a bad relationship with me!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Feelings are still a small village bully.

    In the end, Jiang Ran couldn't get rid of Mulati, so he had to take him to Ma Ang's appointment.

    Not long after arriving at the place, Xu Yang also appeared not far behind.

    Ma Ang scratched the back of his head: "I thought it was just the two of us today."

    Jiang Ran sighed: "Just pretend they don't exist."

    But the fact is that Xu Yang has been standing not far away with his arms folded, his eyes burning Staring at the two of them, the sense of presence is so strong that it is difficult to pretend that he really does not exist.

    Ma Ang became more and more unnatural, he was too distracted when he got on the horse, and even staggered a bit.

    Jiang Ran felt that it was not an option to feel sorry for him, so he rode to Xu Yang's side, trying to persuade him to go back first.

    However, Xu Yang refused, and said with a stiff neck, "It's just riding a horse, what's there to see?"

    "Yes, it's just riding a horse, what's there to see?" Do you want to ride? Do you understand?"

    Xu Yang seemed to be very shocked: "If you don't know how to ride, you can't watch it?"

    "That's not what it means..."

    "Then I'll stay here!"

    Xu Yang said angrily: " I want to see what he wants to do when he asks you out early in the morning!"

    Jiang Ran felt that Xu Yang was baffled, thought too much, and couldn't persuade him, so he had no choice but to leave him alone and go back to train horses with Ma Ang.

    But Xu Yang's sense of existence is still too strong.

    When Jiang Ran and Ma Ang analyzed the horse's quality and temperament, Xu Yang frowned at them.

    Ma Ang did a fancy trick, and when Jiang Ran applauded him, Xu Yang snorted coldly behind his back.

    When Jiang Ran demonstrated a special move, and then taught Ma Ang how to do it, Xu Yang took Mulati to point at Sang and scolded Huai: "You have to study hard in the future, and you must not be taught such a simple thing by hand! It's too embarrassing Now!"

    "..."

    Ma Ang's expression became more and more unnatural, and he asked in a low voice: "Is he your brother?"

    Jiang Ran: "...he is my ancestor."

    Ma Ang: "Huh?"

    Seeing Ma Ang Xu Yang's mind was getting more and more distracted, and he couldn't concentrate on riding the horse, and Jiang Ran couldn't help it.

    "Let's stop here today?" Jiang Ran pulled the reins, "If you continue to practice like this, the efficiency will not be high.

    " Ran took two steps, "I think this kind of practice is very helpful to me! I know a lot of skills that I have never heard of!" But

    Jiang Ran was obviously determined, and she immediately got off the horse: "Forget it, next time I’ll go back when I have a chance.”

    “Wait!”

    Ma Ang immediately rolled over and took a few steps forward: “Can you wait a little longer? I have something I want you to see.”

    Jiang Ran He kept walking and didn't turn his head: "No need, I don't want to watch."

    Jiang Ran was actually a little angry.

    She doesn't like when she is serious about doing something with others, but the other party is absent-minded, as if her intentions are ridiculous.

    If I knew it earlier, I would not have agreed to train with Ma Ang.

    Young people are unpredictable, even if they are the equestrian champions of a family, their minds are always preoccupied with many things.

    What a waste of time.

    Jiang Ran's pace was fast, and Ma Ang was also in a hurry. He jumped on the spot, and immediately ran to a place, picked up something and ran back quickly, chasing after Jiang Ran and wanted to hand it to her.

    It was a bunch of sunflowers, growing very well, the roots were green and the petals were yellow, and they looked like a little sun.

    Jiang Ran didn't reach out to take it: "What do you do for me with sunflowers?"

    Ma Ang took a breath, and a simple and honest smile appeared on his rough and handsome face: "Sunflowers are my favorite flower, and you are the favorite person I have ever met. , so I want to give it to you!"

    Jiang Ran frowned, still did not take the flower in his hand, but stopped.

    When Ma Ang saw that she didn't pick up flowers, he was at a loss for a while, but he still braved up and said: "The weather here is not very good, it is very cold, and few flowers will bloom here, but sunflowers are different, they will grow in the last On the barren land, and then facing the sun, it is very hard, but also very beautiful."

    Ma Ang stroked the petals of the sunflower lightly: "You are the most energetic girl I have ever seen, you gallop like a morning stream Cloud, like a snowy mountain spring that never stops, like a sunflower that glows, I...I like you very much, will you stay?"

    "Of course not!"

    Xu Yang aggressively squeezed between the two of them, throwing Jiang Ran walked behind him, "We're going back in a few days!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Mulati also ran over to join in the fun: "What are you doing! My sister hasn't spoken yet!"

    Xu Yang barked at him . He gritted his teeth: "Of course your sister won't agree."

    Xu Yang obviously wasn't that confident either. As soon as he finished speaking, he carefully turned his head to look at Jiang Ran's face, for fear that she would nod in the next second.

    Jiang Ran was about to be laughed at by them, wishing to slap her ass and leave on the spot, but Ma Ang was still looking at her expectantly and worriedly, and had to give the other party an answer no matter what.

    Jiang Ran pushed Xu Yang away and stretched out his right hand.

    Surprise immediately filled Ma Ang's face, but Xu Yang also opened his eyes wide in panic.

    However, in the next second, Jiang Ran reached out and pushed the bouquet back into Ma Ang's arms.

    The situation turned sharply, and Ma Ang understood what Jiang Ran meant, and his mood immediately fell down.

    "Thank you for the flowers. They are beautiful. There will be someone more suitable for them in the future."

    Ma Ang twitched the corners of his mouth, as if he wanted to say something more, but Jiang Ran turned and left.

    Xu Yang followed immediately, but Jiang Ran didn't want to talk to him at all now, and no matter what he said, he would just pretend that he didn't exist.

    Jiang Ran's mood was a little messed up, he wandered aimlessly, and walked to the side of Baisha Lake without knowing it. It seems that there is an attraction in the dark, and she wants to let the blue sky and green lake cleanse her mind.     Xu Yang

    leaned over: "Are you still angry?"

    "You know I'm angry too?" Jiang Ran applauded him, "Should I praise you?"

He apologized seriously for all his actions, but Jiang Ran obviously didn't intend to forgive him, and just sat by the lake and lost his mind.

    "Let me do a magic trick for you."

    Xu Yang flashed his empty hands in front of Jiang Ran, and then he didn't take them away. He circled around twice out of thin air and then opened his palm, a small red flower that was half the length of the palm. It suddenly appeared in his palm.

    Jiang Ran still didn't speak.

    Xu Yang looked at her expression, carefully considered for a moment, and then slowly inserted the little red flower into Jiang Ran's hair.

    "Can you forgive me?"

    Jiang Ran frowned slightly, but still didn't speak.

    Xu Yang paused, took a deep breath and said, "I know it's bad to disturb you, and I don't want to make you angry, but I don't want to see you and that Ma Ang happily together, because I I will... I will..."

    "Where did you get your translator?" Jiang Ran interrupted him.

    "Ah?" Xu Yang didn't answer in one breath, and his thoughts were not disturbed for a moment, and he couldn't even remember what he was going to say just now.

    "Translator."

    Jiang Ran reminded: "You said that the program team did not bring a translator, so where did you get your translator?"

    Xu Yang touched the small and ornamental translator on his ear bone, feeling a little guilty Said: "I asked someone to bring it here from the capital star." The

    words are easy to say, but the uninhabited earth has no air show point, and there is no fixed star flight to pass through. Xu Yang can only use it for the translator. The cost of driving a private starship between the capital star and the earth is definitely not small.

    Jiang Ran: "Using power for personal gain?"

    Xu Yang paused: "Hmm..."

    "Then, have you asked all the things you wanted to ask clearly?"

    "Almost." Xu Yang touched his nose.

    "Tell me, what do you know?"

    Generally speaking, when the information between the two parties is not equal, it is a big taboo in negotiations to directly disclose the information you have, and it will make people quickly lose the initiative.

    But Xu Yang didn't worry about these anymore. He quietly inquired about the news behind his back, and he was wronged at first, so he didn't dare to continue playing tricks with Jiang Ran at this time, and told everything he knew.

    "Gulandam told me the origin of that painting. It was thousands of years ago. At that time, human beings had not carried out a large-scale immigration plan, and they were still living on the earth in peace."

    "Tajiks have always lived in isolation and nomadic There are almost no foreign guests, and the two women in the painting are one of the few foreign guests."

    "anything else?".

    "I don't know why, but the two guests stayed and lived here for several years. During this period, they taught the local people a lot of things, such as the habits and ways of getting along with various wild animals, and the identification methods and functions of various plateau plants. , and the method of choosing a site to camp on the plateau and living in the ground..."

    "The Tajik people are very grateful to these two guests, so the painters of the family at that time drew their portraits, and carefully framed them for preservation."

    "What else?"

    "Relying on that knowledge, Tajikistan has survived many crises in the millennium history, and it has continued to this day, so everyone has always been very grateful to those two guests, and has always kept their portraits. Offer incense."

    "What else?" Jiang Ran asked.

    Xu Yang fell silent.

    Gulandam had finished everything he had told him, but...

    he paused, and asked out the guesses in his heart.

    "You're one of the guests, aren't you?"

Chapter 118 Life Forbidden Zone 17

    "What do you think?" Jiang Ran looked at him lightly.

    Xu Yang was stunned for a while, and didn't answer for a while.

    People who lived thousands of years ago are still alive today. Jiang Ran did not directly refute such a bizarre guess, which is almost equivalent to acquiescing.

    The sudden gust of wind swept across the calm lake surface, bringing up a few undetectable ripples, and passed between the two of them.

    The wind in the mountains always starts and ends without a problem, but people are destined to have a source, and the root of this kind of breaking the flesh and blood will always be revealed from countless small things in daily life.

    The obsession with the obsolete ancient photography method, the self-taught understanding of field knowledge, the inexplicable familiarity with and concerns about Pamir...

    Iranian language, sheep whistle, bamboo rice...

    all kinds of things from the past have emerged one by one. in front of you.

    Now that I think about it, Jiang Ran didn't really hide her secret seriously.

    "What did you do before?" Xu Yang asked.

    Jiang Ran was not surprised by his question, but just showed nostalgia: "Before..."

    Jiang Ran took off the racquet ball that was quietly floating behind him.

    When they talked about the translator, the two had already closed the live broadcast room, and now only the basic shooting and browsing functions are still open.

    Open the photo album, and the first picture in sight is the Baisha Lake with clear mountains and rivers.

    "You took beautiful pictures." Xu Yang praised sincerely.

    "This is my profession, a field photographer," Jiang Ran said, "traveling in the wild and taking pictures of various natures."

    She once confronted wild leopards in no-man's land in Tibet, and also went to a temperature of tens of degrees below zero. Bayinbulak has tracked down the wolves.

    There is no knowledge that comes out of thin air in this world. She has climbed over mountains and waters, climbed high and explored holes, and finally became the omnipotent appearance she is now.

    It took Xu Yang a while to digest the information she gave.

    "You used to be a guest in Tajikistan for so long, was it also for shooting?"

    "In the beginning."

    Jiang Ran curled up her legs, put the racket ball on her knees, and fiddled with the plastic on the edge of the lens with her fingers. shell.

    “I originally came here with my partner to take pictures of apricot blossoms, but the locals are so enthusiastic. Even though I couldn’t speak the language at the beginning, I could feel their friendliness. Even the dried apricots sent to us were specially peeled off the core. Yes ."

    "So you stayed?"

    "Yes," Jiang Ran nodded, "but it's not just for this reason."

    Xu Yang: "Then there is..."

    Xu Yang said halfway, obviously wanting to wait Jiang Ran went down to pick it up.

    However, Jiang Ran, who had questions and answers, suddenly fell silent at this time. She tilted her head slightly and cast her eyes on the vast mountains and fields in the distance, but her pupils were diffused without a single focus.

    Xu Yang didn't rush her.

    After a while, Jiang Ran continued slowly.

    "The K2 of Pamir is very famous, you should know it by now."

    Xu Yang nodded.

    When Jiang Ran suggested that the end point of the race be set at the top of Chogori Peak, he also did some research and gained more or less understanding.

    "At that time, the highest peak on the earth was Mount Everest, but in our expedition circle, Mount K2 was more famous than Mount Everest."

    "Its average slope is more than 45 degrees, which is the largest vertical drop among the peaks in the world, far higher than Everest ." The peak is even more dangerous. The high cold climate and ferocious wild animals on the way to the summit have made many explorers never return, but it has made other explorers haunt their dreams. My... and my partner are no exception.

    " Hard to imagine.

    If you want to climb to the top of the death peak, you don't just go straight up with your head in a daze. Of course, you need to make various preparations.

    Jiang Ran and his partner temporarily live in the Tajik ethnic group. While helping them learn more about modern technology and improving their quality of life, they are also preparing for the summit.

    But Xu Yang didn't want to ask about the following matters anymore.

    Since Jiang Ran got along with the Tajiks like a fish in water and left so many good memories, she had no reason to avoid this place like a snake, and even retreated temporarily when everyone was preparing to climb the peak, choosing to stay in the village.

    There is only one possibility. The subsequent trip to the peak was not satisfactory, and the high probability was a failure.

    However, Xu Yang kept silent, but Jiang Ran didn't stop talking.

    She smiled wryly, and said almost self-deprecatingly: "My partner and I...wanted to leave a legend and engrave our names in the history of K2, but in the end..."

    "It was done in the form of death."

    " Hey, help me!"

    Fu Bai said with a mournful face, "Dad! Help!"

    "Stop shouting!" Ren Xiayang curled his lips in disgust, while hanging his arms on his shoulders, "I won't leave you behind What's the hurry here?"

    "I, I'm in pain..."

    Fu Bai grinned his teeth, his expression grim: "You can't distract yourself without shouting!" The

    mountain is too steep, and there are often dead branches and thorns blocking the way, Fu Bai Bai accidentally slipped on the sole of his foot and rolled down twice. The injury was not serious, but his leg was injured and he couldn't walk by himself.

    "Your injury is very light?"

    After all, Zeng Pei is a ruthless person who can jump back to the camp on one foot even if he is limping. She really doesn't understand Fu Bai's crying and cold face.

    "You didn't even bleed much, did you?"

    "Then you have to see where the injury is!"

    Fu Bai's eyes widened: "This is the root of the thigh! The root of the thigh! If it's just now... I'll be miserable for the rest of my life!"

    Although Ren Xiayang disliked it very much, but after hearing what he said, he still felt that the second half of his life would be worse. Get cold.

    "Oh."

    Zeng Pei still didn't understand.

    Fu Bai was very dissatisfied with Zeng Pei's attitude, and wanted to yell something more, but Ren Xiayang covered his mouth: "If you talk nonsense, I'll leave you here.

    " closed his mouth.

    Zeng Pei looked at the steep mountain road: "Fu Bai can't walk, we can't drag him to the peak."

    When Fu Bai heard that he was going to make trouble again, Ren Xiayang held him down.

    Ren Xiayang asked: "Then what should we do?"

    "Someone has to take him back to the village," Zeng Pei frowned and said, "The other person can continue to climb the peak."

    "Go alone?" Ren Xiayang was a little worried , "It will be very dangerous     ,     right     ?

    " How to discuss and make a decision quickly.     Ren Xiayang has great strength and is responsible for sending Fu Bai back. Zeng Pei is cautious and capable of continuing to climb the peak.     However, within two steps, Zeng Pei was stopped.     "What's wrong?" Zeng Pei turned around and asked, "Can't you move him?"     "No..." Ren Xiayang's face was tangled, and the ears were slightly warm, "I forgot how to get back."     Zeng Pei looked at Fu Bai .     Fu Bai lowered his head: "I don't know either."     Zeng Pei: "..."

    Zeng Pei turned around, took Fu Bai's other arm, and said to Ren Xiayang, "Then you go to the summit, and I'll take him back.

    " I don’t know where to go to climb the peak.”

    Zeng Pei: “…”

    “…The fixed rope suddenly slackened, and Zhang Duo fell off the cliff in order to hold me back. At that time, we were already close to the summit Yes, the altitude of seven or eight thousand meters is enough for a person to be smashed into a pulp."

    "The search and rescue team searched for three days, but they didn't even find the body. There was only a piece of yellow clothes hanging on a branch not far below the cliff. That was the birthday present I just gave her not long ago."

    The story, which is so long that it has trapped people for a lifetime, is only a short moment to tell it again.

    After Jiang Ran finished talking about Pamir's past, Xu Yang also knew the source of her love and hatred for Pamir, but wished that he had never explored all of this.

    Two withered and yellow leaves swished off the branches and fell on the blue lake.

    Thousands of years have passed, the mountains and rivers remain the same, but the people are no longer the people they were before.

    "She won't regret it if she can save you." Xu Yang comforted dryly.

    "I know," Jiang Ran looked up at the slowly moving clouds in the sky, "but I will regret it, I wish I hadn't come here at the beginning, and I would have checked the fixed rope a few more times before I set off. ..."

    Halfway through the speech, it stopped abruptly.

    But Xu Yang knew what she left to say.

    At this moment, Xu Yang felt extremely regretful.

    He once received a one-page advertisement for emotional counseling courses, and the catalog included comforting people who were in a bad mood.

    At that time, I glanced at it and threw the advertisement into the trash can. Now I can’t wait to wear my soul back to myself at that time, and finish those courses in detail.

    That way it won't be...

    I can't even say a word of comfort.

    When there was silence all around, there was a sudden rubbing sound from behind.

    Jiang Ran and Xu Yang turned their heads together, and the next second they saw the little wolf jump up and bite an eagle's neck suddenly.

    The adult eagle is very powerful, so of course it will not accept its fate. It frantically flaps its powerful wings, trying to fly the wolf cub that has not fully grown its fur.

    Xu Yang was startled, and immediately wanted to run over to help the little wolf, but he was stopped by Jiang Ran within two steps of running out.

    "It's very dangerous!" Xu Yang panicked.

    "The law of nature is the law of the jungle," Jiang Ran said seriously, "You can't meddle!"

    Xu Yang couldn't help but look at the little wolf: "But..."

    It's still so young, even if it's converted to a human age, it's definitely an immature children only.

    "No."

    Jiang Ran stopped him calmly: "You help it now, you will harm it later." It's

    not that Xu Yang doesn't understand this truth, he was stopped by Jiang Ran again and again, and gradually calmed down a bit.

    But not far away, the little wolf was still fighting with the eagle, and even the hair on the top of his head was torn off. Xu Yang couldn't bear it, and even turned his head for a while, not daring to look over there.

    "Don't worry too much."

    Jiang Ran watched the battle not far away and patted Xu Yang on the shoulder.

    "The little wolf will win."

    Most of the battles in nature are like this. In many cases, they are not only stronger than anyone else, but also more ruthless than anyone else. Therefore, the cornered animals are more willing to fight back, and the beasts that are not afraid of death Can always earn a chance.

    The little wolf firmly bit the eagle's neck, allowing it to thump hard, even though he was injured, he didn't let go of his teeth for a moment.

    Not long after, the eagle struggled less and less, and gradually lost its vitality.

    Xu Yang let out a deep breath: "It... is also very powerful."

    Jiang Ran thoughtfully: "It should still remember. When we found the corpses of the wolves, one of them was taken away by an eagle. That might be its mother." The

    little wolf didn't eat the eagle's meat, it poked its head to confirm that the eagle was dead, then turned around and walked towards Jiang Ran, pulled her trouser legs with its teeth, then raised its head, as if waiting praise.

    Jiang Ran knelt down politely, rubbed the little wolf's head lightly, and deliberately avoided the wound on its head.

    The little wolf felt comfortable being rubbed, and seemed a little shy again. He wagged his tail and ran away in a hurry.

    "You really know them well," Xu Yang said.

    Jiang Ran: "If you stay with the wolves for a long time, you will know."

    Xu Yang: "But you still missed a little bit."

    Jiang Ran looked at him in confusion.

    She didn't know what Xu Yang meant.

    Xu Yang looked into Jiang Ran's eyes intently, and pointed out: "The little wolf has a grudge against the eagle. Instead of avoiding it, he chose to fight back and defeat it. You see, the little wolf is not at all Stand still."

    Jiang Ran was silent.

    She knew what Xu Yang was referring to.

    Xu Yang paused, and then said: "You suggested that I set K2 as the finish line for this competition, but you actually wanted to climb up again and overcome the past, right? Why didn't you stop at the end?"

    Jiang Ran Looking at Xu Yang, he didn't speak for a while.

    Xu Yang felt a little guilty when she looked at her, he was afraid that what he said just now was wrong, or that he had poked Jiang Ran's sore spot, so he kept beating his heart.

    Jiang Ran took a step forward in silence, and the distance between the two of them suddenly became closer.

    Xu Yang could almost smell the fragrance of her body, it was a faint fragrance of apricot blossoms, which was the same smell as the wind that occasionally passed through the village.

    Xu Yang: "You, you..."

    Jiang Ran pulled out a shallow smile: "I..."

    "What are you doing!"

    Fu Bai's scream suddenly sounded from behind.

Chapter 119 Life Forbidden Zone 18

    Seeing the scene of Jiang Ran and Xu Yang standing by the lake, almost leaning against each other, Fu Bai's heart of gossip suddenly moved. He disliked Ren Xiayang's moving too slowly while supporting him, for a moment he even forgot that his leg was still hurting, and hopped on one foot to get close to Jiang Ran and Xu Yang.

    "No wonder you both insisted on staying in the village! I thought you were being lazy, but it seems I was too naive!"

    Fu Bai stared at the two of them suspiciously, and his tone was almost certain: "You are carrying on Want me to secretly fall in love?"

    Xu Yang's heart moved, his lips were slightly pursed, and just about to say something, he heard Jiang Ran say: "If you get closer, you are in love? Then I see that you and Ren Xiayang just now..."

    "Stop Stop!"

    Fu Bai trembled all over: "I was wrong! I was wrong!"

    He turned his head quietly, glanced at Ren Xiayang, and said in a low voice: "I need him to help me back to the village later Don't let him hear it!"

    "I've already heard it."

    Ren Xiayang glanced at his half-lifted leg, and sneered a few times: "I think you can walk alone without any problem, go back later by yourself "

    "Don't!" Fu Bai judged the situation, and suddenly jumped into his arms with his head tilted, "Dad! I was wrong!"

    "Go away!"

    "No! I won't!"

    "..." The two of

    them During the fight, Xu Yang's eyes turned to Jiang Ran's face inadvertently, and his throat choked slightly.

    However, Jiang Ran had already changed the topic, so he couldn't go back.

    Jiang Ran didn't notice Xu Yang's mixed thoughts at all.

    She didn't expect any useful information from Ren Xiayang and Fu Bai, who were still fighting, and turned to Zeng Pei: "Didn't you go to climb Mount Chogori? Why did you come back suddenly?"

    Zeng Pei pouted: "Fu Parker's leg is injured"

    Jiang Ran: "But you only need one person to help him back."

    "It was like this," Zeng Pei said coldly, "but neither of them knew the way."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Baisha Lake The side is not a good place to talk about serious business, Fu Bai's leg is still injured and needs to be bandaged as soon as possible. Everyone didn't stay by the lake for a long time, so we went back to the village first.

    Fu Bai pressed against him shamelessly, Ren Xiayang didn't make up his mind to shake him off, but dragged him all the way back.

    As soon as he arrived at the door, Mulati, who had been waiting for a long time, suddenly rushed to Jiang Ran and stuffed a large bunch of sunflowers into her arms.

    "Brother Ma Ang gave it to you. He said that whether you stay or not, he still thinks this bouquet of flowers is the best match for you!"

    Mulati yelled, and slipped away before Jiang Ran could react.

    "This kid..." Jiang Ran pursed her lips.

    "Hey! What is this?"

    Already at the door of the house, Fu Bai lost his scruples, and his heart of gossip was ignited again: "Is there something wrong, Jiang Ran?"

    Fu Bai and others did not have the translator Xu Yang cheated I still can't understand the local language, but I just instinctively judged that something happened in the past two days.

    However, although Jiang Ran didn't accept Ma Ang's wishes, he didn't want to tell all about the other party and become the object of other people's gossip and conversation.

    "What can there be?" Jiang Ran patted him on the leg, "Clear me the waste in your mind."

    Although Jiang Ran didn't pat on the wound, Fu Bai was still so scared that he jumped back on one foot. , with lingering fears in his heart: "Say, just talk."

    When he returned to the house, Zeng Pei told Jiang Ran about the situation on the road for the past two days. The road conditions were not much different from Jiang Ran's understanding. Something worth noting.

    "You mean, Jiang Wenxue and the others are ahead of you?" Jiang Ran frowned.

    "Yes," Zeng Pei nodded and said, "Although I didn't see anyone directly, the traces left on the way are fresh. There is snow on the mountain, and the footprints will be wiped away by the fresh snow soon, so they should be right in front of us." Not far away."

    "Where did you climb to?"

    "About..." Zeng Pei estimated, "Climbed about two-thirds of the distance."

    Jiang Ran recalled: "Then you haven't arrived yet ." On the most dangerous section, they are advancing with all their strength, and it is not surprising that they have this speed. But when they reach the steep slope and the cliff, their speed will definitely slow down."

    Hearing this, Zeng Pei felt a little relieved.

    But she still said: "If the speed slows down, we will be far ahead of us, we still have to catch up as soon as possible."

    "Yes, yes!" Fu Bai also echoed, "I don't want to see Jiang Wenxue win the championship At that time, Xu Yang will give her the championship bonus! Just thinking about it makes me cry!"

    "What are you going to do?" Zeng Pei asked.

    Jiang Ran frowned, but didn't respond for a moment.

    Xu Yang paid attention to her all the time, and saw that her fists had been quietly clenched under the half-covered sleeves.

    Xu Yang took a step forward and pointed out the window: "It's getting late today, let's leave early tomorrow morning."

    This is actually what everyone meant, and of course they all agreed, but they still turned their heads to see Jiang Ran's reaction .

    Jiang Ran didn't hesitate too long, and although he didn't speak, he nodded.

    Once things settled down, the sense of urgency was relieved to a certain extent.

    Zuo Zuo and Zuo set off tomorrow, and they should recharge their batteries tonight. Everyone walked into the room while teasing and laughing.

    Ren Xiayang stretched his waist: "Finally, I can sleep on a softer bed."

    Zeng Pei also yawned: "Go to bed early and get up early, and I have to hurry tomorrow."

    "Hey! Wait! Wait!" Fu Bai propped himself on one foot, bouncing after the two of them, "Help me up!"

    Jiang Ran looked at their leaving figure, pursing his lips slightly , also ready to go back to the room to rest.

    But just two steps away, he was grabbed by Xu Yang.

    Jiang Ran turned around with a puzzled expression.

    Xu Yang tugged at the edge of her sleeve: "It doesn't matter if you don't want to climb K2 with everyone. Fu Bai is injured and must stay in the village. He doesn't understand the language, and it will be troublesome to stay here alone. You As long as you say to stay and help him translate, you can stay in the village as a matter of course."

    Jiang Ran said meaningfully: "You are still very thoughtful for me."

    Xu Yang looked into her eyes seriously: "In the past, I didn't Your future should be bound, but this is not something that can be done overnight, you have the power to choose."

    "Pa——" the

    lights suddenly disappeared, and Gulandam's voice came from outside.

    "It's almost time, go to bed soon!" The

    room was dim, with faint light coming in from the thin window paper.

    Xu Yang couldn't see Jiang Ran's expression clearly, only his glass-like eyes could reflect a faint light, shining slightly in the dark.

    There are very few wild animals on the plateau, and birds are even more rare, so the Tajik villages at night are very quiet.

    Everyone had a good night's sleep, and when they gathered at the door the next day, they had already packed their luggage.

    Xu Yang looked at Jiang Ran who was ready to go, and the tension in his heart gradually loosened.

    Only Fu Bai was crying: "Isn't it? You all go? Just leave me here alone?"

    Jiang Ran patted him on the shoulder and comforted him: "I have already greeted Gu Landam, don't worry Well, she'll take care of you."

    "But I don't understand the words here." Fu Bai was not comforted, "When I said I wanted to go to the toilet, she thought I was going to eat."

    "Don't worry.

    " He took off the translator and stuffed it into his arms: "You can understand."

    "Hey!" Fu Bai played with the small translator in surprise, "Where did you get it?"

    Xu Yang: "It doesn't matter , let’s go.”

    Fu Bai’s attitude also became very fast: “Okay! You go slowly!”

    Not long after leaving the village, Zeng Pei and Ren Xiayang, who had just walked this section of the road, were familiar with it, so they naturally Get ahead.

    Jiang Ran, who was following behind, poked Xu Yang's arm: "The topic changed quickly just now. The boss used his private power to get the translator. Are you embarrassed now?

    " It is only worth using it."

    "Oh?" Jiang Ran raised her eyebrows, "I have to share such a novel point of view with you."

    As she spoke, she pretended to go forward to find Zeng Pei and Ren Xiayang. Yang grabbed her immediately: "Don't!"

    "Huh?"

    "I...I'm a little embarrassed." The

    mountain road is difficult and dangerous, and the wind and snow add a bit of danger to the uncertain climbing road.

    Jiang Wenxue's team is far ahead of all the contestants, but it is not without cost.

    They haven't eaten well or slept well in the past few days. When they open their eyes, they are on their way. Under the combination of hunger and hunger, it is inevitable that they will make mistakes that are not easy to make.

    Before the sun came out today, they started to hurry, but they didn't notice that the road surface was much slipperier than usual after the snow melted.

    Jiang Wenxue didn't pay attention when turning a corner, and almost fell off the mountain. Fortunately, a bodyguard reacted quickly and stopped her in time, but the movement was too big, and instead she slipped and hurt her leg.

    "It's a bit serious." Another bodyguard checked him.

    Jiang Wenxue frowned tightly: "Then can we continue on our way?"

    "It's definitely not possible," everyone looked at each other in dismay, "We are still far away from the peak, and if we climb up with our injured legs like this, our legs will be useless. .”

    Jiang Wenxue’s complexion became even uglier upon hearing this.

    She pursed her lips and said nothing, as if she was thinking about something.

    The gold master hadn't spoken yet, and of course the other bodyguards didn't dare to say anything, and the scene was silent for a while.

    After a while, Jiang Wenxue seemed to have figured it out, her face relaxed and she smiled.

    She squatted next to the wounded man, held his arm through the sleeve and said, "Thank you very much for saving me just now. Without you, I would probably be seriously injured now."

    "No, no, no," said the injured bodyguard repeatedly, "We are all in the same team, and this is what we should do."

    Jiang Wenxue was just doing a show, and didn't listen carefully to what he said. Instead, he noticed that his clothes were stained with mud and water, so he held His hands loosened a little more, and he only lightly squeezed his sleeves.

    Jiang Wenxue said: "I am also very sorry that you are injured now, but if you continue to walk with your injury, it is really not good for your injury. If there is some root cause of the disease, then my crime will be even greater." The

    bodyguard listened faintly . Out of her meaning, she fell silent for a while.     Jiang Wenxue continued: "So you see, it's better to activate the life-saving bag first, which has a healing function, and I will arrange for someone to do a full-body examination for you after the game is over, so as to ensure

    your health."

Know that activating the rescue bag means forfeiting the game.

    The bodyguard was originally hired to participate in the competition, and he should listen to the sponsor's arrangement, but just after he was injured in order to protect the sponsor, he turned his head and was given up. He couldn't help but mutter in his heart, holding the button to activate the life-saving bag, but he never pressed it .

    Jiang Wenxue also discovered this, so he continued to point out: "Don't worry, I am also very grateful that you saved me. After returning to Capital Star, I will definitely arrange the best hospital and the best examination for you. Anything You can talk to me all you need."

    Anything?

    She hired everyone with money, so what else could she want besides money?

    The injured bodyguard also understood what she meant, and secretly laughed at himself.

    This competition is for money, so what else can you ask for?

    He pressed the button that activated the life-saving bag.

    The orange light suddenly appeared, and the rescue bag slowly lifted into the air and disappeared into the heavy clouds.

    The early morning sun slowly poked its head out from behind the clouds, and the faint light sprinkled on the vast snow-capped mountains, illuminating the road ahead.

    Jiang Wenxue only glanced at the sky, and then immediately turned her gaze back.

    "Let's go quickly, we must win the first place, and we must not let him get injured and abandon the game in vain."

Chapter 120 Life Forbidden Zone 19

    With an altitude of 8,611 meters, K2 is the second highest mountain on earth after Everest.

    Although the height is slightly lower than Everest, in terms of the degree of danger of climbing, Mount Chogori can definitely be listed first.

    Chogori is not like other mountains. The mountain is wide and continuous, but it looks tall and thin. From a distance, it looks like a white and narrow pyramid, and the height is like a long pole that goes straight into the sky. Falling vertically, difficult to climb.

    In the data contained in the ancient earth, the death rate of climbing K2 reached a terrible 30%.

    But climbing is difficult, and entering the mountain is also difficult.

    It took Jiang Ran and others six or seven days to walk from the village in Tajikistan to the entrance of the mountain, during which they also passed dangerous glaciers and mudslides.

    After finally getting away from the mudslide section, Ren Xiayang finally breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, Fu Bai stayed in the village, otherwise it would be another glacier and another mudslide, and he would probably collapse and scream."

    Zeng Peishen thought Then nodded.

    When she was on the road with Fu Bai and Ren Xiayang earlier, she was deeply hurt by it. She knew too well the feeling of being dragged down by a companion in danger.

    Jiang Ran wiped the muddy water splashed on his face: "Don't say this too early. You just entered the mountain, who knows if there will be a scene that will make you scream later."

    "Oh, so what? Maybe?" Ren Xiayang raised his chin proudly, "I have received professional training, no matter how dangerous the situation is, I will not bark."

    Everyone chatted and walked, there was often an echo in the valley, in order to talk more clearly, They all amplified the volume unconsciously.

    "Wait, stop."

    Jiang Ran moved his ears: "Listen, is there any strange sound?"

    Everyone immediately shut their mouths and listened intently.

    The voices of people are all quiet, only the sound of the wind.

    But Jiang Ran was right, there was a thunderous rumble in the quiet air.

    "It seems to be coming from above." Xu Yang raised his head and looked up the cliff.

    The hearing of the others is not very good. Seeing Jiang Ran nodding, he looked up.

    The mountains are scattered and the line of sight is very obscured. Everyone didn't notice anything at first, but when they saw a huge boulder rolling down the mountain wall, the rolling boulder was already very close to them.

    "Fuck! Help!" Ren Xiayang screamed and ran forward.

    "Be careful!" Jiang Ran reminded loudly while dodging carefully.

    When rolling rocks on a cliff, the most lethal thing is not the largest boulder, but a lot of relatively small gravel.

    They are inconspicuous when they fall, and are easily overlooked by people, but falling from a height of hundreds of meters, the huge potential energy has made them extremely destructive, and the neglect of human eyes has become their best protection.

    Therefore, under the rolling stones in the valley, human beings are often killed by these seemingly inconspicuous small stones.

    "Fuck! Fuck!"

    "Run, run!"

    Ren Xiayang completely ignored these small gravels when he ran forward in fright. Losing the ability to move, facing the falling boulders, they can only be slaughtered by them.

    While avoiding the falling stones around him, Jiang Ran observed the situation of other people.

    After confirming that Zeng Pei and Xu Yang could still protect themselves, she immediately rushed to Ren Xiayang's side, grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her.

    In the next second, a fist-sized rock fell on the place where Ren Xiayang was standing just now. If Jiang Ran hadn't been there just now, it should have hit Ren Xiayang's head just now.

    "Thank you, thank you!" Ren Xiayang thanked with lingering fear.

    Jiang Ran pulled him forward without looking back, watching the falling rocks from above from time to time: "Thank you when you are safe!"

    Several people ran for hundreds of meters, carefully observed the situation on the mountain wall, and after confirming that they were finally safe, they suddenly let out the breath they had held for a long time.

    Jiang Ran shook his arms, his expression worried: "You should lose weight, my arms are sore from pulling."

    "I, I will lose weight when I get back," Ren Xiayang panted heavily, unsure, "Fortunately, just now You are here." The

    crisis is over, and the people in the live broadcast room have turned from various exclamations to jokes.

    [Who was it that said just now that only Fu Bai would scream when he was in danger? Which sister help me recall? ]

    [Ren Xiayang: I'm professionally trained, no matter how dangerous the situation is, I won't call] [Slap

    shame on the public screen! 】

    【Shame on me! 】

    【Shame on me! 】

    【Shame on me! 】

    【…】The

    crisis is over, everyone takes a break, regroups, and will soon head towards the finish line.

    At this time, they have completely completed the section of the mountain and are on the way to the top of K2.

    "We've started to climb the mountain, so there shouldn't be rockfalls or mudslides all the time, right?" Ren Xiayang was still a little scared.

    "No more." Jiang Ran said.

    Ren Xiayang: "That's good, that's good!"

    However, just as soon as Ren Xiayang took a breath, he saw Jiang Ran looking at the unreachable mountain top, and then said: "The rolling stones and mudslides are probably gone, but the extreme weather is gone." Inevitably, the weather here changes every three hours on average, and it's hard to predict, so you can only play tricks."

    "Isn't it?" Ren Xiayang wailed.

    Zeng Pei slapped him on the back of the head: "If you're so startled again, why don't you go back and accompany Fu Bai?"

    Ren Xiayang heard this and seriously thought about this possibility.

    Now that he has just entered the mountain, and he has not even climbed to the top, there are so many difficulties. It should be difficult for him to go on the next road.

    How about ...

    While thinking about it, there was another sound of boulders rolling down and hitting the ground hard.

    Ren Xiayang shuddered at the thought of going back at this time and going through the rolling stone area again.

    "Go back to what? Of course it is impossible for me to go back! I want to accompany you to the summit of Mount K2!"

    Ren Xiayang of Plastic Friendship clenched his fists and vowed.

    Jiang Ran and the others hadn't encountered the treacherous and changeable extreme weather, but Jiang Wenxue and the others who were walking ahead had already encountered it.

    One moment it was barely sunny, and the next moment a blizzard suddenly fell.

    No one wanted to fight against the forces of nature, and the whole group hurried back to retreat.

    Under the storm, they didn't try to tie each other together, they just tried not to get separated, which was already not easy.

    Everyone knows that this is just the prelude to the blizzard, and when the real blizzard comes, the visibility on the snow-capped mountains will be greatly reduced, and it will even be difficult for them to distinguish the figures of their companions who are close at hand.

    The danger is imminent, and they need to find a solution as soon as possible, otherwise everyone will be eliminated here.

    "I remember that there was a big rock in the place I passed by just now!" A tall and burly bodyguard yelled loudly, "It's about two people tall, so it should be able to block it for us!"

    "Are you sure?" Jiang Wenxue asked loudly.

    "I..." The bodyguard hesitated.

    His memory is not bad, and there is a high probability that there is indeed a boulder that can help them temporarily shelter from the wind and snow, but he is not sure how long it will take for everyone to walk there, and whether they will be swept away before they reach the place Blizzard flooded.

    At this moment, with so many people's hope of survival hanging on him alone, it was really hard for him to say with confidence that there was absolutely no problem, and that he would survive if he followed him.

    The bodyguard hesitated for a long time, but seeing the hopeful faces of his companions around him, he gritted his teeth and finally said: "Sure!"

    "Okay," Jiang Wenxue said, "You lead the way."

    Fortunately, luck is not bad , Before the blizzard came, the bodyguard really led everyone to find the boulder.

    However, before everyone could be happy, a terrible fact was in front of them-

    this stone was not big enough for everyone to hide in.

    They tried it and found that the boulder could cover most people, but one or two people would always fall.

    The bodyguard who led everyone to find the stone just now is the tallest and largest in the team. If he wants to hide under the stone, two people will be left behind, and if he doesn't hide with everyone, only the bodyguard will be left behind He is alone.

    After discovering this, everyone's eyes gradually became strange, and even the bodyguard himself felt cold.

    The remaining two people have nowhere to go, or leave him alone to find his own way out, what should he choose?

    Jiang Wenxue also quickly made a calculation in her heart.

    These bodyguards are all elite players that she has screened, and there is no big difference in strength between any two of them, but there is actually twice the difference between one person and two people, and the things they can do are completely different.

    After having a plan in mind, Jiang Wenxue didn't say it directly.

    The abandoned son she wanted to throw away happened to be the hero who led everyone to find the hiding place just now, which made the situation much more complicated.

    If she directly expressed this idea and it fell into the eyes of the audience in the live broadcast room, her image would be greatly reduced.

    So Jiang Wenxue didn't say it clearly, but cast a meaningful look at the abandoned son.

    Looking at each other at such a sensitive moment, a lot of words have been left unsaid.

    Of course, the bodyguard who became an abandoned son also received the message from Jiang Wenxue.

    He was unwilling, but after all, Gu Jiang Wenxue was his sponsor, and he was just hired to compete, and now he still had to obey the sponsor's arrangement.

    "Hide here well." The

    abandoned bodyguard pursed his lips and said, "We are a team, and we still have to consider everyone's interests. As long as I leave, you can all hide here, which is the most beneficial. "

    Everyone else is a beneficiary, and of course they won't jump out and say no at this time.

    Everyone praised the venue and complimented him a few times, saying that he is dedicated and considerate of the team, but no one has ever stood up and said that he will leave his place to him.

    The bodyguard of the abandoned child felt cold, but the blizzard was getting bigger and bigger, and he still had to work hard to find other ways to survive, and he didn't have much time left, so he didn't say anything more to others.

    Two hours later, the blizzard subsided.

    The bunker boulder was very useful. Under its cover, Jiang Wenxue and others survived the blizzard safely.

    However, in the endless ice and snow, the bodyguard who had just left by himself was nowhere to be seen, and it was unknown whether he had successfully escaped the attack of the blizzard.

    He had already given up on the other party once just now, and now even if it was just a show, he couldn't easily give up on the other party again. Jiang Wenxue took into account the audience's comments and wind direction in the live broadcast room, and led a team to try to search for the abandoned bodyguard who was missing.

    However, after half an hour of searching by division of labor, the companion was still not found.

    "Maybe he has already been eliminated?"

    "Yeah, the blizzard was so big just now, I almost felt like I was going to be blown away when I hid under the rocks, let alone he went to find a bunker temporarily, how could he find it! "

    That makes sense, shall we still look for it?"

    Everyone still has the self-consciousness of being employed, and when it comes time to make a decision, they all calm down and wait for Jiang Wenxue's instructions.

    Jiang Wenxue lowered her eyebrows and sighed softly.

    "I really hope to find him, but as everyone analyzed just now, in this case, the possibility of him surviving is too small."

    Everyone is not a fool, and soon heard what she meant, and echoed It's not her fault to tell her not to be too soft-hearted.

    Jiang Wenxue lowered her head, quietly listened to everyone's comforting words, then wiped the corners of her eyes with her sleeve, as if she was wiping tears.

    Then she sniffed, raised her head with red eyes, and hooked the corners of her mouth vigorously, as if she wanted to calm everyone's uncomfortable mood with a smile.

    "He certainly doesn't want to see us wasting too much time looking for him. All we can do is to move forward and win the first place, so that his sacrifice will not be in vain."

    "Wenxue is right!"

    "Yes Ah, let's hurry up!"

    "A lot of time has been wasted just now."

    "..."

    This unusually harmonious scene fell in the eyes of the audience in the live broadcast room, but it seemed extremely ironic-

    because they could see each contestant In the live broadcast room, one can clearly and clearly know that the player who was just abandoned by Jiang Wenxue and others has not yet been eliminated.

    From the perspective of the audience, this contestant is not only physically strong, but also mentally strong. Even if he was abandoned by his teammates, he himself did not give up. Instead, he continued to work hard to find cover, and finally survived the raging snowstorm alone. down.

    What about after surviving?

    Looking around, there is a vast expanse of white snow, and there is no one inhabited.

    Because they are marching in a group, their supplies have been reorganized, rather than everyone bringing their own. What this player brought with him happened to be some climbing tools, but the clothes and food directly linked to survival were left with his teammates.

    In the following time, the audience witnessed him from struggling to find his teammates, to his hands and feet becoming stiff due to the low temperature, and finally gradually losing the strength to act, and crashing down in the snow.

    When the low temperature drops to a dangerous threshold, the automatic activation procedure of the life-saving bag is triggered.

    As the orange light slowly lifted into the sky, almost all the online viewers were too shocked to speak.

    This heroic player who rescued a group of teammates at a critical moment was not eliminated because of the blizzard, but because he was abandoned by his teammates and lacked supplies, he was frozen to the point of elimination.

    You know, Jiang Wenxue and others were very close to him when they searched! As long as they don't give up on their teammates and expand the search circle a bit, they can easily find him!

    However, after Jiang Wenxue and the others searched for half an hour, they couldn't wait to announce the death of their teammate, and then continued on their way.

    Look at what Jiang Wenxue was talking about?

    "All we can do is to move forward and win the first place, so that his sacrifice will not be in vain."

    The audience in the live broadcast room almost wanted to curse.

    [I'm really speechless! After being rescued by others, turning around and giving up, that's fine, after the wind and snow have passed, can't you just look for others! ? ]

    [I took a screenshot of the live broadcast room on both sides at that time, and it was really only a little bit short. If they go a few steps forward, they will be able to find someone! 】

    【Too miserable, too miserable! I really think about it a little bit, and I will be so angry that I have a heart attack! ]

    [Yes, yes! Why don't you continue on your way to prevent his sacrifice from being in vain, if you look for him a little longer, he won't sacrifice, okay? Really speechless! 】

    【Ah, although everyone is laughing, but from Jiang Wenxue's perspective, what else can I do? ]

    [I agree with the above, we can see from God's perspective that they will find someone immediately, but Jiang Wenxue and the others don't know! Under such a terrible blizzard, it's normal for them to feel that their teammates have already been eliminated? 】

    【normal? I don't think it's normal]

    [Stay away from normal people, normal people don't take the blame]

    [Talk to all the netizens who sympathize with Jiang Wenxue's team, you can go back and watch the second season of "Back to Earth". They also encountered a blizzard, and everyone was separated. Do you think they gave up their teammates and went on their own way without looking for others? ]

    [I agree, there are obviously people who can do it]

    [Don't lower your bottom line for sympathy for scum]

    […]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
173K 3.9K 151
Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only...
6.5K 192 6
Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl. Almost nothing changes... until Aemond Targaryen begins to take an interest in her. It seems Targaryen uncles have a...
92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...