Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

By Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 46

358 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 46 The Polar Ice Field 12

    For Jiang Ran, starting a fire was not too difficult.

    It took more than ten minutes to retrieve the dry firewood, and before long, bright fires flickering with sparks were ignited on the coast.

    But fishing is not an easy thing for others.

    It was rare for Jiang Ran to sit back and reap the rewards, but until three times the fire was added to the fire, none of the others came back, not even a shadow.

    Jiang Ran sighed, and in desperation, she finally walked to the beach.

    However, when she arrived at the place, as soon as she saw the scene where everyone was in, she felt that she was about to suffer from high blood pressure.

    "Fu Bai," Jiang Ran asked holding his breath, "what are you doing?" Fu Bai

    turned his head excitedly: "I'm fishing! I learned this method from the game, others Not at all!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Without further ado, Jiang Ran pulled Fu Bai's fishing rod and pulled the line over.

    Fu Bai immediately began to jump: "What are you doing! I'm going to catch the fish soon! I can feel it moving!"

    Jiang Ran put the hook into his palm expressionlessly: "You can't even catch the fish ! There is no food, so where do you get the confidence to catch fish? Do you think you are Jiang Taigong?"

    Fu Bai raised his head in confusion: "You still need to put fish food?"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Fu Bai plausibly said: " Yes. I didn’t have this step when I was playing games!”

    Jiang Ran: “…”

    Garbage games are harmful.

    Jiang Ran looked up at Fu Bai again, his face was still full of puzzlement.

    No... maybe it's not the game's fault, it's Fu Bai's own problem.

    Then I turned my head to look at the others, all of them were not much better than Fu Bai.

    Jiang Ran took a deep breath and looked at Ren Xiayang, who was weaving a fishnet, and Zeng Pei, who was teaching him how to weave a fishnet.

    "Although Linyuan is envious of fish, it's better to retreat and weave a net," Jiang Ran's head was full of black lines, "but you didn't start weaving a net before dinner, did you? At least you can do it tomorrow!"

    Ren Xiayang didn't raise his head, Try to weave according to the method Zeng Pei said: "If a worker wants to be good at his work, he must first sharpen his tools. As long as he weaves the net well, he can have as many fish as he wants."

    "Okay, then go ahead."

    Jiang Ran sneered: "But dinner will be ready later, and you won't have a share."

    Ren Xiayang's hand stopped suddenly, he put away the half-woven fishnet, and said seriously and seriously: "I I think what you said is also reasonable, and we still have to look at the moment when we do things.”

    Traditional fishing techniques can be roughly divided into fishing, forks, cages, nets, catching with bare hands, and fishing with traps.

    The area of ​​the sea is large, and the range of fishing is not as precise as that of the river. It is not easy to catch fish with bare hands. But the fishing was too slow, and it was too time-consuming to make cage nets on the spot. Jiang Ran thought for a long time, and finally took Ren Xiayang to sharpen a few harpoons to prepare for the sea spearfish.

    On the return trip with a few harpoons in hand, Fu Bai was still studying his fishing rod, holding a small hook carefully and lost in thought.

    Jiang Ran angrily threw a harpoon at him, and asked him to come and help, but Fu Bai scratched his head, but did not refuse.

    Look to the side again.

    Bai Zhiyong hugged the little orchid, bathing it to keep healthy.

    Xu Yang was sitting on the beach, writing and drawing with his optical brain in his hand, raising his head from time to time to look at the setting sun, as if he was sketching.

    Jiang Ran hesitated for a moment, but finally did not call them over together.

    It's just catching some fish for dinner, and it doesn't need so many people.

    Jiang Ran took the lead and rolled up his trouser legs, and led the people into the shallow sea: "The most important technique for spearfishing is to pay attention to your own reflection, don't let it reflect in the direction of the fish swimming, and the spear, spear, and head of the fish. You need to submerge below the water surface, so as not to affect your vision and judgment due to the refraction of light, and also prevent you from scaring the snakes and frightening the fish when you move."

    Fu Bai nodded excitedly: "I will!"

    "Oh?" Jiang Ran raised his eyebrows , said with a little interest, "Then you try it." Just do it

    .

    Fu Bai raised the harpoon and placed it below the water surface. After waiting for a long time, he finally saw a small school of fish swimming over. He was so excited that he swung the harpoon forward suddenly, causing a big circle of water splash.

    Pull up the harpoon and have a look, the gun. Let alone the fish on the head, there is not even a fish scale on it. Looking under the water, I couldn't even see the shadow of the fish, and they had already run away.

    Fu Bai: "..."

    "Well," Jiang Ran paused, and said, "I think it's better for the three of us to keep a little distance from each other, so as not to startle each other's prey and affect the overall situation."

    Fu Bai resented Dizhi hummed: "It was my first experiment, and I didn't perform well. I'll let you see what a spearfish wizard is later!"

    Later, Fu Bai still didn't give Jiang Ran a chance to be slapped in the face.

    Twenty minutes later, Jiang Ran walked aside with a basket full of fish, intending to see how the new apprentices were doing their first hunt.

    Ren Xiayang's side is not bad. Although the number of fish caught is not as good as hers, the three or two fish resting on the shore are quite large.

    Jiang Ran nodded in satisfaction. As expected of being a soldier, it would be quick to learn some skills, and this would almost be regarded as a teacher.

    Call Ren Xiayang, and then go to see Fu Bai.

    I don't know if I don't look at it, but I'm startled when I look at it. Not to mention that Fu Bai didn't catch a single fish, but the harpoon was almost smashed by him, and the sharpened spear and head were covered with layers of debris, and it didn't look like it could be used any more. look.

    Jiang Ran's expression was complicated: "How did you do it? Have you been fighting with the fish for a long time?"

    Fu Bai finally felt a little embarrassed, he raised his head to glance at Jiang Ran, and whispered, "I, I'm afraid I won't be able to reach the fish." The fish, just a little bit more, but it was stuck on the stones and sand piles several times."

    Jiang Ran thought for a long time, but finally couldn't hold back: "Then you are quite strong."

    Fu Bai: " ..."

    Although Fu Bai was in vain, with Jiang Ran and Ren Xiayang's achievements, the prey was barely sufficient, at least enough for six people for dinner.

    Looking at the sky again, most of the sun had already sunk below the horizon. Jiang Ran thought for a moment, then closed the team and took people back to grill fish for dinner.

    Most of the prey they caught was cod, which was actually more suitable for stewing, but stewing was too time-consuming, and it was too troublesome to find ingredients on the ice sheet. Jiang Ran thought about it, and finally chose the method of grilling.

    With a few pieces of wood, a simple barbecue grill can be built. The cod is placed on a rack with freshly cut wooden sticks, which is very convenient to turn over.

    The fat is made of ready-made sheep oil, which is creamy and has a faint fragrance. When it is almost roasted, sprinkle some spices, and the delicious food aroma will immediately hit the nostrils.

    Zeng Pei and Bai Zhiyong were not far away, but when they smelled the fragrance, they moved over quickly.

    Zeng Pei gave Jiang Ran a thumbs up: "As expected of Ran Ran in our family, the cooking is really top-notch!"

    Bai Zhiyong was also very sensible at this time, and nodded in agreement: "Not bad, not bad!"

    Jiang Ran handed them the grilled fish funny , but always felt that something was missing, so he looked around a few more times.

    Strange, how come Xu Yang hasn't come yet?

    After waiting for a while, there was still no one in sight.

    Jiang Ran handed the newly cut wooden stick to Ren Xiayang: "You guys continue to roast, I will go find Xu Yang."

    Ren Xiayang held the grilled fish in one hand, just took a bite, took the thing she handed over with the other hand, and gave a vague "hmm" while nodding.

    Jiang Ran recalled the place where he saw Xu Yang earlier, and walked there according to his memory.

    It should be here, why haven't I seen anyone yet?

    His eyesight was poor at night, and Jiang Ran was afraid of missing some places by mistake, so he slowed down and looked for them a little bit.

    It wasn't until I got closer that I realized that Xu Yang was lying on the ground. His figure was close to the ice surface, so he was not very conspicuous just now.

    Xu Yang's eyes were closed, his face was peaceful, his hands were folded between his waist and abdomen, and he was already in a deep sleep state.

    Jiang Ran squatted beside Xu Yang, and gently shook his shoulders: "Mr. Xu, wake up, it's time to eat."

    Xu Yang didn't respond at first, but after shaking for a long time, his eyelids finally moved slightly. He moved, and his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

    Xu Yang's eyes still didn't open, but he obviously sensed the movement of the outside world, and started talking in sleep.

    "Well... don't want to go to work, don't call me..."

    "I want to sleep... fish..."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran: "!!!"

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Xu Yang: You didn't hear anything! It's just a dream, it can't be true!

    Jiang Ran (with mixed emotions): I didn't expect you to be such a rich father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 192 6
Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl. Almost nothing changes... until Aemond Targaryen begins to take an interest in her. It seems Targaryen uncles have a...
864 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
77.7K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
173K 3.9K 151
Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only...