Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

By Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 44

354 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 44 The Polar Ice Field 10

    The high temperature of the volcanic pool can boil people, and the water in the pool is boiling. It is impossible to jump in directly, let alone take a leisurely soak in the hot spring.

    When Jiang Ran brought everyone to the side of the volcanic pool, Fu Bai felt that he had been deceived.

    He couldn't help asking: "Are you going to take us to the hot springs or the yellow springs?"

    "What are you in such a hurry for?" Jiang Ran waved his hands without looking back, "I said I would take you to the hot springs. Lie to you."

    Fu Bai had no choice but to be patient and continue to follow.

    Jiang Ran led a group of people to walk around the volcano and found the water outlet downstream of the volcano pool.

    Follow the slurry flowing from the mouth, and you can see a small stream originating from the volcanic pool.

    The magma flowing from the volcanic pool carries a fiery high temperature, and after winding through tens of hundreds of meters, its temperature becomes very pleasant.

    Jiang Ran carefully measured with the thermometer along the way, until the temperature displayed on the top dropped to about 40 degrees, then stretched and stopped.

    "Forty degrees Celsius, a good temperature for health preservation," Jiang Ran's voice became a lot languid as the brook beside him was steaming with steam, "It can not only increase metabolism, but also excite the nerves. It's really effective. Quite a few, of course, the most important thing is..."

    Jiang Ran took off his shoes and stepped into the stream.

    "...It's still comfortable!" She let out a long sigh, "After freezing for a day and a night, my limbs finally came back to life."

    Standing by the stream, Fu Bai looked into it suspiciously.

    Is it comfortable? Isn't Jiang Ran lying?

    This is not so much a creek as it is a mudflow. The magma from the volcanic pool is pitch-black, let alone see the bottom at a glance. You can't even see how deep it is or whether there are any stones.

    After hesitating for a long time, Fu Bai said the words straight out of his mouth: "This looks... so dirty, and such shallow water, how can there be enough people to soak?"

    "Is it dirty? Are you okay?" Jiang Ran As she spoke, she put her hand into the magma water, and when she took it out, the black gray liquid slowly left along the back of her hand, but her hand was still smooth and white, "The mud looks dirty, but it's not sticky. He is a white-haired hero."

    "As for the lack of space..."

    Jiang Ran thought for a while, and said, "Of course it's first come, first served~"

    "Tch—who cares!"

    Fu Bai heard this dirty Xi's muddy water even wanted to grab a seat to soak in it, and immediately refused dissatisfied: "I think it's quite warm on the shore, why don't you grab a dirty mud pool with you."

    He said and sat down on the shore , packed up the package, as if preparing to lie down.

    Jiang Ran didn't care, and quickly turned his attention away from Fu Bai.

    She greeted Xu Yang attentively: "Mr. Xu! Do you want to soak in the hot spring?"

    Xu Yang took a step forward, and just about to speak, he heard her continue: "Your body is weak, soaking in the hot spring is good for your health! "

    Xu Yang: "..."

    Xu Yang didn't refuse, took off his shoes and coat, and sat down in the pool.

    "Thank you," he said after a pause, "but I'm not weak."

    "Yeah! I made a slip of the tongue, a slip of the tongue!" Jiang Ran responded repeatedly, and gave him a knowing look, "How could you be physically weak? What about it?"

    Xu Yang: "..."

    He moved to the shore, pulled it, took the optical brain off, and then began to write and draw in front of the optical brain.

    Seeing this, Jiang Ran smiled.

    The gold master's father is very happy, right?

    Voila, it's all painting!

    Jiang Ran leaned forward and said courteously: "This is what you drew..."

    He caught a glimpse of the content on the screen with a wrong eye.

    That is not a painting at all, but a neat written record, even classified according to the sequence of ABCD. She didn't see it clearly at first glance, but she also vaguely saw a few words, which were words like "risk", "problem" and "alternative".

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Help! The gold master's father is actually working? Isn't this really public revenge?

    Xu Yang didn't notice Jiang Ran's reaction at all, he didn't look up until he finished taking notes.

    Only then did he see Jiang Ran's appearance, and he asked, "What's wrong?"

    "Well..." Jiang Ran said in confusion, "You are so serious, you still have to work in the hot spring pool, we should really learn from you Study."

    "It's nothing," Xu Yang waved his hand, "It's just work, it should be."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran: "Come on!"

    They are soaking comfortably here, and of course the others are also greedy. .

    Although Fu Bai still insisted on himself, lying on the bank without moving, the others also went down into the hot spring pool one by one.

    Ren Xiayang is the most unruly.

    He directly took off his shirt, naked and wearing only a pair of pants, and then lay down comfortably in the hot spring pool. It happened that the stream was moving and the water was not deep, so he put his hands under his head so that he could show his face.

    He usually thinks about eating every day, and he has a simple and simple image, which often makes people forget that he is a soldier. Now when he takes off his clothes, he shows his well-trained figure.

    But what Ren Xiayang didn't expect was that when he was resting with his eyes closed, he would be attacked unexpectedly.

    The thief was Zeng Pei. Taking advantage of Ren Xiayang's inattention, she touched his back a lot.

    Ren Xiayang jumped up all of a sudden, faltering and blushing and shouting: "You, what are you doing!"

    Zeng Pei touched his chin: "This injury on your lower back..."

    "It was left over from the Yingyixing battle Yes," Ren Xiayang heard her mentioning this, the shame on his face gradually dissipated, and he said proudly, "It got me a second-class merit medal."

    Zeng Pei just nodded.

    Ren Xiayang was even more proud, and was about to say something when she opened her mouth, when she heard Zeng Pei say, "Sure enough, it's exactly as I expected."

    She analyzed calmly and seriously: "Judging from the healing marks of the wound, the time of injury should be around In about four to six months, you retired after the Battle of Yingyixing, and then you came to participate in "Back to Earth", right?"

    Ren Xiayang didn't expect her to say this, and said with a complicated expression: "...Yes. Sudden idleness Come down, I always want to find something for myself to do."

    Zeng Pei nodded, and then analyzed: "Judging from the cut surface, diameter and suture of the wound, it should be the X97 gamma short gun that injured you. If I remember not If it is wrong, the number of guns produced is not much. The Starship Fleet of the Federal Military Department should have a batch, and the other batch seems to have been smuggled to the "Anti-Star Bandits"... So your enemy, that is, The person who injured you was a star thief?"

    Ren Xiayang's expression suddenly became more complicated.

    "If it wasn't for this period of time, I would have known you a little bit, and I would have suspected that you were a spy sent by the 'Anti-United Star Bandits'."

    Ren Xiayang paused, and asked hesitantly and confusedly: "Do you want to keep the military information secret?" You can guess, why not just do military analysis?"

    Zeng Pei lazily leaned against the hot spring pool.

    She thought for a while and said, "They did invite me back then, but I'm still more interested in machinery, so..."

    Ren Xiayang: "..."

    Zeng Pei paused for a while, as if he was remembering.

    After a while, she went on to say: "So speaking, they seem to have mentioned at the beginning that if I take up the post in the Intelligence Department of the Galaxy Fleet, I can be directly appointed as the deputy director."

    Ren Xiayang: "..."

    Galaxy fleet?

    Isn't that his direct army?

    In other words, if Fan was so small at the beginning, now that he sees Zeng Pei, he has to call the officer?

    What's even more exasperating is that Zeng Pei himself gave up this great opportunity!

    Seeing Zeng Pei's lips move again, Ren Xiayang quickly reached out to stop him.

    His expression was complicated: "Please stop talking."

    Zeng Pei showed a confused expression.

    Ren Xiayang gave up, and he begged bluntly: "Give normal people a way to survive!"

    Zeng Pei: "..." The

    voices of the two of them were not too low when they chatted, and the other people next to them could hear them clearly.

    Jiang Ran was still watching curiously at first, but later he noticed that Xu Yang was looking at them several times, and his attention immediately shifted to Xu Jinzhu's father Yang.

    Why, Xu Yang is also curious about the military affairs?

    Oh, by the way, Xu Yang is also from a family, and he has thousands of connections with the military department. His uncle is also the president of the Federal Academy of Sciences, so it is normal for him to be interested in new weapons.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ran moved closer.

    She interjected and asked: "President Xu, have you heard of this type of firearm?"

    "Yes," Xu Yang nodded reservedly, "I've heard of it a little.

    " up.

    Jiang Ran continued to talk: "Then do you know anything about the 'Anti-Union Star Thief Group'? From what they said, this Star Thief Group seems to be very rampant."

    "I understand a little bit," Xu Yang was still very reserved, "I have met their leader Jefferson."

    Jiang Ran was a little surprised: "Then he..."

    "When I graduated from junior high school, he was the one who took people to kidnap me ." Me."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    It was over, and the horse's ass was slapped on the horse's leg again.

    Thinking about it this way, Xu Yang just looked sideways frequently. Could it be because he thought of his own painful past?

    Jiang Ran couldn't regret it, and shut up immediately, but after a while, he found that although Ren Xiayang and Zeng Pei had stopped chatting and were just soaking in their own hot springs, Xu Yang still looked at Ren Xiayang from time to time.

    Xu Yang didn't move much, and often just nodded slightly sideways, and then looked at it from the corner of his eye. If Jiang Ran hadn't observed carefully, he wouldn't have noticed this small detail.

    Could it be that Xu Yang didn't care about Star Pirates? But something else?

    Jiang Ran immediately paid attention and continued to observe. After a while, he made a new discovery—

    Xu Yang didn't care about Ren Xiayang alone, he even took a look at Ren Xiayang's clothes thrown on the shore.

    Jiang Ran stroked his chin and thought for a while, then took a sneaky look at Xu Yang, and suddenly understood the reason.

    Isn't the gold master's father envious of Ren Xiayang's freedom?

    After all, Ren Xiayang took off his shirt and was comfortably naked enjoying the heat of the hot spring pool, but Xu Yang was dressed upright, and the zipper of his windproof jacket was even pulled to the top. How can it be comfortable to soak in a hot spring through several layers of clothes?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ran tentatively asked: "Mr. Xu, why don't you take off your clothes too? It might not be comfortable to soak in this way."

    Xu Yang's face remained unchanged when he heard this, Jiang Ran thought he had guessed wrong again, so he Hearing him ask hesitantly: "Will this be bad..."

    Hearing the meaning of this, I seem to have guessed it right?

    Xu Yang was afraid that he was too embarrassed to take off his shirt in public because of etiquette, but he might really want to enjoy the hot spring in his heart!

    Jiang Ran stopped hesitating immediately, and tried every means to persuade: "Your body is weak..."

    Xu Yang raised his head instantly.

    "Bah, what, I mean," Jiang Ran changed his words in a panic, "Soaking in hot springs is good for the body, and the effect will be better if the skin is in direct contact with hot spring water."

    Xu Yang was silent for two seconds, and opened the windproof coat. zipper.

    Jiang Ran felt relieved and felt that he had finally done one thing right.

    However, in the next second, Xu Yang's faint and resentful voice came from beside him: "My body is really not weak."

    "Haha, ha, of course, you..." Jiang Ran subconsciously agreed, looking at Xu Yang He happened to take off all his shirts, neatly folded his clothes, and prepared to put them on the shore.

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran: "!!!"

    Taking advantage of Xu Yang's inattention, Jiang Ran quickly slipped to Ren Xiayang's side.

    She shook him awake suddenly, and then motioned him to look towards Xu Yang with her eyes.

    Ren Xiayang glanced in a daze, then turned around and gave her a puzzled look.

    The two looked at each other for a long time, and the Lord was still not far away, it was inconvenient for them to speak directly, they could only understand each other with their expressions.

    Jiang Ran's eyeballs kept turning to the side to indicate: he really has muscles! ?

    Ren Xiayang raised his eyebrows: Didn't I tell you earlier, people often exercise, and I can see that energy at a glance.

    Jiang Ran pouted: I thought you were just talking casually!

    Ren Xiayang smiled slightly: Have you seen it with your own eyes now?

    Jiang Ran angrily pushed Ren Xiayang away, let him sleep on his own, walked a few steps by himself, and returned to his original position.

    Who could have imagined this?

    A weak father of a gold master, a father of a gold master who is about to die at any time in a snow cave, actually has muscles! And the appearance is very beautiful, the thin layer is not too much to be disgusting, it is just pleasing to the eye.

    While thinking about it, Jiang Ran lifted up his shirt and looked at it.

    It's really weird, she doesn't exercise too little herself, why doesn't she have such good-looking muscles?

    It seems that after returning to Capital Star, I have to look for an effective training package!

    In the long and narrow hot spring stream, everyone was soaking in hot soup comfortably, but Jiang Ran was the only one who was annoyed.

    But at the same time, there was another person who was more upset than her, and that was Fu Bai who was sitting on the shore helplessly.

    Fu Bai actually regretted it long ago.

    He saw with his own eyes that everyone went into the hot spring pool one after another, and no one felt uncomfortable. Bai Zhiyong even started snoring early in the morning with the little orchid in his arms, not to mention how eager he was to go in for a dip.

    However, the abominable thing is that this hot spring pool is said to be big or small, but after squeezing the five of them, no one can squeeze in anymore!

    Look upstream, the stream is too hot.

    Try going downstream, it's a little colder.

    Damn it!

    Could it be that I am going to miss out on the beautiful hot spring like this! ?

    This is not acceptable! After returning to Capital Star, who knows if such a pure natural hot spring pool can be found?

    After hesitating for a long time, Fu Bai finally chose to ask Jiang Ran for help.

    Jiang Ran didn't make it difficult for him, raised his eyelids and said, "Go and move some stones to block the stream not far downstream, and block the stream, so the pond will become bigger, and the blocked water below will gather together, measure it It's not so easy to get cold when you grow up."

    Fu Bai nodded upon hearing this.

    Sounds like a useful idea.

    But...

    Fu Bai pointed to himself: "Am I the only one to move?"

    "What if?" Jiang Ran yawned, "I said earlier that the space is limited, first come first served, you miss the opportunity, Who's to blame?"

    "...Okay."

    When Fu Bai moved stones and placed them not far downstream to block them up, the creek turned into a real hot spring pool.

    It is not so convenient for Ren Xiayang to lie in it, because the rising water level will overflow his nasal cavity, so he can only sit up and lean against the nearby wall to rest.

    So far, the six of them are enjoying the warm hot spring comfortably.

    The weather at this time is still clear, the clouds are not thick, and the faint light shines on everyone's faces, making them look extraordinarily peaceful and peaceful.

    After waking up after taking a nap, Jiang Ran sized up Xu Yang several times, and only approached him quietly when he saw that he had almost rested, and the look in his brows was sober.

    Xu Yang noticed her movement: "What's the matter?"

    "I want to discuss with you," Jiang Ran said, "It's not a big deal, but I just want to borrow something.

    " That's why you want to get close to me?"

    Jiang Ran didn't change his face: "How can this be called a close relationship? It's just a reasonable way to get closer to my partner."

    "Oh, is that so?" Xu Yang revealed A confused expression, "Then why do you want to borrow something, why do you want to ask, and take a picture of my sleeping position to threaten?"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    It was not during the day when she and Ren Xiayang What did you say when you were joking?

    help!

    The gold master's father actually held a grudge! ?

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Xu Yang sighed slightly.

    Ren Xiayang: What's wrong?

    Xu Yang: Ran Ran is not enlightened. When she saw my muscles, she was unmoved. She only thought about exercising herself.

    Ren Xiayang: Then when Jiang Ran came to ask you to do something, you didn't think of pampering, but looking for revenge?

    Fu Bai (lips curled up): It's half a catty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
137K 3.1K 30
ꜱɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ
92.8K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
6.5K 192 6
Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl. Almost nothing changes... until Aemond Targaryen begins to take an interest in her. It seems Targaryen uncles have a...