Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

Von Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 37

446 5 0
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37 The Polar Ice Field 03

    A huge snowball rolled towards him, Xu Yang didn't dare to hesitate, and started running as soon as he turned his head.

    However, the snow layer on the glacier is deep, and every step he takes will sink into the snowdrift. The more he wants to run faster, the more he is caught in the snow in a panic.

    Turning his head, he saw that Xueqiu was getting bigger and bigger, and he was already as tall as a person.

    Such a big ball runs over the body, can't it compact the person?

    "Throw away the backpack!"

    An urgent voice suddenly came from behind, Xu Yang didn't even have time to look back, so he subconsciously followed suit.

    Just as he reached out to throw the bag out, someone grabbed his hand, and the man pulled him hard to run sideways.

    "Raise your legs!" Jiang Ran shouted loudly, "Every step should be higher than your knees! Don't get caught in the snowdrifts!"

    Xu Yang hurriedly answered "Yes", and Jiang Ran then said loudly: "Run forward There is a big stone at ten steps away, look carefully, hold on to the stone when you get there, take a deep breath when you hear me yell '321', hold your breath!"

    Xu Yang tried his best to raise his head and look forward At a glance, as expected, there is a black gray rock half a person's height not far away.

    After having a goal, his mobility improved significantly, and he ran for many steps in one breath, and he was relieved until he grasped the stone tightly.

    The snowball behind him rolled closer and closer. Although the specific scene could not be seen because of the position, judging from the sound, the distance between the two should be no more than five or six meters.

    "Three, two..."

    "One!"

    "Breathe in!"

    Xu Yang immediately took a deep breath, and then suddenly held it back.

    In a panic, he subconsciously closed his eyes, and then he felt something covering his head, and at the same time, there was a whistling sound in his ears.

    Did the snowball run over his head?

    Then why is it so soft to the touch and doesn't hurt at all?

    Xu Yang pursed his lips, comforting himself in his heart.

    Probably the emergency rescue bag has been activated.

    It seems that the journey to the earth is over here.

    "Okay, Mr. Xu," Jiang Ran's voice suddenly sounded beside him, "You can breathe now, open your eyes."

    Xu Yang opened his eyes suddenly when he heard the words, only to find that his head was covered with Jiang Ran's. arm and coat corner.

    He looked at Jiang Ran in surprise: "You..."

    Jiang Ran followed his line of sight, then withdrew his arm belatedly: "When the snowball passed by, the fluttering snow was too big, I'm afraid you If you can't control your breathing well, if the trachea and lungs are blocked, it will easily cause suffocation, then you will be in big trouble, so..."

    Xu Yang immediately understood, nodded and said "thank you".

    After finally escaping the danger, Xu Yang's tense nerves suddenly relaxed. For a moment, Xu Yang didn't even care about his image, and sat in the snowdrift leaning on the rock, his normally straight shoulders and back were faintly gone. The tendency to relax.

    Contrary to Xu Yang, Jiang Ran's life is not so easy at the moment -

    when he was in danger before, he didn't think too much, he just focused on saving people, but now he and the gold master's father are alone together, and it seems like A little embarrassed, Jiang Ran couldn't find a suitable topic to talk for a while, and Jiang Ran rarely felt a little helpless.

    After thinking for a while, I managed to find a topic to communicate with.

    Jiang Ran said, "The snowball just now is actually very common in such a glacier area, because the snow layer is too thick. A small stone was thrown from a high place, and as it rolled down, the snowballs attached to it There will be more and more snow, and the snowball will also become bigger and bigger. A small stone may cause a big avalanche..."

    Jiang Ran finished talking endlessly, and no one around him responded.

    It was so quiet all around, as if no one else existed at all.

    Jiang Ran's heart trembled, and he immediately turned his head to look to the side, only to see that Xu Yang had closed his eyes, his face was calm, his brows were relaxed, and only his occasional breathing indicated that this person was still alive.

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Just fell asleep like that?

    The heart is also really big.

    At the same time, the embarrassment in Jiang Ran's heart also retreated abruptly.

    Although Xu Yang is their future benefactor, at this moment in the glacier, he is just an ordinary person who will be tired and exhausted after the crisis.

    "Just let you sleep for ten minutes." Jiang Ran stretched out his hand to look at his watch, and muttered in a low voice, "In ten minutes, we have to leave. If we don't get to the warm area before dark, it will be dangerous at night." "

    Xu Yang's image in Jiang Ran's mind only improved for a total of ten minutes, and all his good feelings changed drastically after he woke up.

    Of course, this change is not difficult to explain.

    Jiang Ran stared at the light brain that he picked up to write and draw just after waking up, his lips moved slightly, wanting to say something, and tried hard to hold back.

    This guy is too serious, right? Wake up and start working? Are you recording any program risk warning again?

    After holding back for a long time, I finally couldn't hold back.

    Jiang Ran stepped forward to intercede: "Mr. Xu, it is inevitable to encounter some danger in the wild. If it is safe and sound all the time, this wilderness survival show will be boring to watch, right?"

    "I know." Xu Yang nodded. He didn't raise his hand, and his hand movements didn't stop at all, "Just record the situation, don't worry, I won't use this as a complete reference when evaluating the project later."

    Not as a complete reference?

    Doesn't that mean it will still be a reference?

    Jiang Ran silently slapped himself in the heart.

    ordinary people?

    An ordinary person who controls the life and death of the program group?

    After complaining in his heart for a long time, Jiang Ran finally moved forward.

    She tried to persuade again: "Mr. Xu..."

    In the middle of speaking, Jiang Ran suddenly caught a glimpse of Xu Yang's optical brain screen. In addition to the various notes in the middle, there was also a stick figure drawn next to it, and the content was a small A person stands on the glacier, pushing his hands forward, tenaciously resisting the huge snowball that is onslaught.

    Looking at the scribbled lines, there is no trace of wiping, and it looks like it was just painted.

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran's words stopped abruptly. Of course, Xu Yang was not completely unaware. He subconsciously raised his head and followed Jiang Ran's gaze, and immediately understood the reason.

    Xu Yang also froze for a moment: "..."

    After a while.

    Jiang Ran covered his eyes calmly: "The ultraviolet rays on the glacier really hurt the eyes. If I knew it earlier, I would wear a pair of sunglasses. Now I won't be able to see everything."

    Xu Yang calmly closed his light brain after hearing this. "I'll bring you a pair next time."

    Jiang Ran paused, thinking that the father's mental quality is quite good, so he calmed down so quickly, and he can even talk. Father of the gold master!

    She just turned her head and wanted to thank Xu Yang, but by mistake, she saw that the base of Xu Yang's ears were completely red.

    The words to say suddenly stuck in his throat.

    If Xu Yang felt it, he raised his head and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Ran was silent for a moment, and said sincerely, "I think we should hurry."

    The glacier at night is very dangerous, and they need to descend to a lower altitude as soon as possible.

    Jiang Ran and Xu Yang didn't talk much along the way, but they kept circling the scene just now in their minds, and their mental activities were extremely rich.

    After walking for more than an hour, Xu Yang coughed a few times, and his lips were already cracked.

    The wind and snow choked his throat, and the water was lost quickly. He had been thirsty for half an hour before, but when he was dodging the snowball, he threw away the package in order to reduce the load, and the clean water he carried also fell on the snow layer. , and was never found.

    Jiang Ran thoughtfully handed him his water bottle: "Mr. Xu, drink some water."

    Xu Yang didn't answer, waved his hand and said, "No, it's just a little bit thirsty, and it will pass after a while."

    "Or Let's have a drink." Jiang Ran thought for a moment, then added, "Drinking water continuously can help maintain body temperature, and it is also good for our next actions."

    After hearing this, Xu Yang thought that he was really cold, and was a little moved. But he still refused: "The snow here is fairly clean, I can just drink snow water."

    Xu Yang stopped walking and dug up a piece of white snow from the snow layer with both hands.

    "No," Jiang Ran immediately reached out to stop him. "Eating snow directly will lower the body temperature. You have to melt the snow with your body temperature before you can drink it normally."

    Hearing this, Xu Yang found himself in a difficult situation.

    Melt it up, how?

    Hold it in your hand? But once the snow melts, doesn't it just slip through the fingers?

    Seeing that he was in trouble, Jiang Ran took the initiative to take out a small jar from his backpack, put a few pieces of snow in it, and asked Xu Yang to hold the jar in his arms, and wait for the snow to melt before drinking.

    Xu Yang didn't refuse this time, he just unzipped the windbreaker jacket and carefully covered the can in his clothes.

    The thermal conductivity of the jar is strong, and it is also very good at transferring temperature. As soon as Xu Yang touched the not too thick clothes inside, Xu Yang was so cold that he hissed.

    Seeing Xu Yang's slow and careful look, Jiang Ran thought of a little hamster holding food for a moment.

    She endured it, but in the end she still didn't laugh out loud.

    Time was running out, Jiang Ran and Xu Yang quickly started on their way again, keeping an eye on the surroundings on the way, hoping to meet other companions who had lost their way, but their luck was not very good, and they did not see each other after walking for a long time shadows of others.

    About half an hour later, Xu Yang took out the small jar to have a look.

    The snow inside has melted and turned into white water.

    Xu Yang was thirsty a long time ago, and he has been holding back until now. After seeing the scene in the jar, he immediately drank water in small sips.

    Drinking snow water on the glacier can feel the coolness of the heart, but it has a special flavor.

    But Xu Yang was different from Fu Bai, he was very restrained, he didn't drink all the water in the jar in one breath.

    After guessing that he had almost quenched his thirst, Xu Yang handed the jar back to Jiang Ran.

    "No need," Jiang Ran waved his hand and said, "You can take it."

    Xu Yang thought for a moment, but did not refuse.

    It was too cold on the glacier. In such a short time, the surface of the jar that had just been warmed turned back to a cold state again.

    Xu Yang hesitated for a long time, but he still didn't put the jar in his arms again.

    It's too cold, let's hold it by hand.

    The jar was not sealed, and in the freezing cold, the snow water inside soon formed into ice cubes. After Xu Yang found out, he poured the ice into his mouth and began to chew.

    Jiang Ran turned his head curiously when he heard the sound of "click, click, click".

    Seeing her gaze, Xu Yang immediately panicked: "I, I am..."

    Jiang Ran didn't know why he was so flustered, but just asked, "Do you have iron deficiency anemia?"

    "Ah...ah?

    " Something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Xu Yang: Ran Ran still uses "you" (._.) to talk to     me

    now

Integrity

    Jiang Ran: Oh, then I am the basic respect as an employee

    Xu Yang: ...

    Jiang Ran: :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
92.8K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
15.7K 472 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...
18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...