Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 29

754 9 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 29 Tropical Rainforest 29

    "What should I do?" Fu Bai had no idea at all.

    Jiang Ran looked at him inquisitively: "Do you really want to continue participating in the competition? In fact, in your capacity..."

    "Of course I want to!" Fu Bai firmly interrupted her, "Although it was my brother at first ...But now I really want to continue to participate!"

    "I like the earth very much, and I like the original natural scenery there. Although the forest... forest snake is terrible, I was almost strangled to death by it, But it is also the first time in my life that I saw such a big snake, and it shocked me so much."

    "Also... I never told you, in fact, I got up secretly in the middle of the night, in order to watch you follow the ball The photos in the photos..."

    Fu Bai was afraid that Jiang Ran would not believe him, so he uttered all the truth in his heart: "Although I have never admitted it in front of you, but...in fact, those photos are really true. It’s very beautiful, whether it’s the red-fronted parrot perched on the branches or the scene of Teacher Bai kissing the little orchid quietly, they all really moved me. I don’t want to see those moving scenes in the future, they can only be in the photos... ..."

    From the very beginning, he was determined without hesitation, and the more he talked, the more he lost, and Fu Bai's head lowered and lowered, showing a dejected look.

    It never occurred to Jiang Ran that in the end, the person with the most naive mentality turned out to be a person who didn't want to participate in the competition at all.

    It can be regarded as a trick of fate.

    "It's not impossible at all," Jiang Ran said.

    "Really?" Fu Bai raised his head suddenly, "But the program group is gone..."

    "If it's gone, build a new one." Jiang Ran said, "It's just starting from scratch, are you afraid?"

    "Hey! You are asking the right person!" Fu Bai seemed to have come back to life, "I have never been afraid of anything since I grew up!"

    "Don't rush to agree, rebuilding the program group is not Such an easy thing."

    "If you need anything, just tell me, I will try my best to get it!"

    "Okay, as long as you have this determination."

    Fu Bai's eyes were shining, and he looked at Jiang Ran expectantly, waiting for her to arrange for himself. Task.

    Jiang Ran paused and said, "But before that, I have one more thing to ask you."

    "What is it?"

    "You said just now that you peeked at my racket in the middle of the night?"

    "That's right." Fu Bai asked, "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ran: "Since you have seen my photo album, you should know that there are two photos of you and Ji Fang sleeping in it, right? Then Ji Fang's is still there, but yours suddenly disappeared... Should you explain it to me?"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Fu Bai was completely dumbfounded.

    Help! How stupid is he to expose what he did?

    Such an ancient thing was used to flog the corpse!

    Seeing that he froze, Jiang Ran burst into a smile: "Okay, I won't embarrass you."

    Fu Bai secretly looked at her for a long time, and seeing that she really didn't seem to care, he admitted his mistake in a low voice: "I deleted it, I'm sorry."

    "It's okay," Jiang Ran waved his hand with a smile, "If we want to rebuild the program group together in the future, if we compete together... I have a lot of opportunities to reshoot."

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Sure enough, Jiang Ran couldn't be so talkative :)

    The room was quiet for a moment, and the light coming in from the screen window gradually began to slant.

    The sweltering heat at noon was completely eliminated by the refrigeration equipment in the room, and it even made people feel a little cool.

    "Okay, let's discuss what to do next." Jiang Ran changed the subject.

    "Yeah!" Fu Baimeng nodded, and then thought about it, "Now all the other contestants are gone, we need to quickly recruit others to participate."

    "It's not urgent." Jiang Ran waved his hand, "Rebuild the show The team first needs funds, then the production team, and the platforms and channels for publicity and broadcasting, and the last thing to consider is the contestants."

    "These are easy to say, not difficult!"

    Fu Bai was full of enthusiasm: "You don't have to worry about the money and the platform. My brother has them there, as well as a professional production team. I'll just say hello to him when the time comes. So there's no need to worry about these. We just need to recruit suitable contestants again."

    Jiang Ran looked Seeing his excited expression, he was embarrassed to hit him directly, and after a pause, he said vaguely: "You'd better call your brother to confirm."

    Fu Bai laughed loudly: "No need, no need!"

    Jiang Ran But he insisted: "If a worker wants to do a good job, he must first sharpen his tools. These things cannot be sure and safe, and the subsequent work must not be done.

    " But you really don’t need to worry, it was my brother who asked me to participate in this show, and now I want to continue to participate, he is too happy!"

    Jiang Ran looked at his confident face, and did not refute .

    Will things be as easy as Fu Bai thought? I'm afraid I haven't seen it either.

    Ten minutes later, Fu Bai put down the optical brain in a daze.

    As soon as Jiang Ran saw his expression, she knew that the matter was not done, but she was not depressed, but felt a sense of relief that the dust had settled.

    As expected, what she expected was right, Fu Song was not on their side from the beginning of this matter.

    "How could this happen?" Fu Bai's voice was very soft, and he didn't know whether he was asking Jiang Ran or himself, "I begged him like this, why didn't he agree to help...Obviously this is right for him It’s nothing at all?”

    But that’s not how it worked out.

    Whether Fu Song can help is one thing, but whether he is willing to help is another; if he helps, it's just for Fu Bai's face, and it doesn't hurt if he doesn't help, because he has no such obligation in the first place.

    Jiang Ran looked at the lost Fu Bai and thought hesitantly.

    It's just that these words are not suitable for Fu Bai who is immersed in emotions now, and she can only choose to remain silent.

    After a while, Fu Bai seemed to have calmed down a bit.

    He asked in a hoarse voice: "Sister Jiang, do you think we... can really hold on... to rebuild such a big program group?"

    Jiang Ran couldn't give him an affirmative answer, she paused, and finally Still say: "I don't know."

    Fu Bai has been the young master of a family all his life, and his elder brother is shaded like a towering tree above him. A box of games can cost tens of thousands of federal dollars, which is the living expenses of some families for a year. up.

    The only blow he ever suffered was probably being thrown to the remote earth to participate in the competition, but by chance, he was lucky enough to be protected by Jiang Ran, and he made it to the end smoothly without suffering too much.

    I am used to the days when I can have what I want and take what I like, and I always feel that I am omnipotent, but once my brother said "no", he immediately became a kite with a disconnected string, and the clouds in the sky were still floating. Can't stay anywhere.

    And what about Jiang Ran?

    There are probably fewer things she can do than Fu Bai.

    It’s been less than half a year since I entered the Interstellar Age, and it’s only been a few days since I terminated the contract with the brokerage company. The money in the account has basically been paid as liquidated damages. The remaining five million is still given by Fu Bai’s brother Fu Song. .

    If Fu Bai didn't get Fu Song's support, and went out with the face of this young master of the Fu family, he could still get some face sold by others, but if it was Jiang Ran who had a dark history, he might not be able to do so. It's not bad to be beaten out on the spot.

    When two people live together, it's not that one plus one equals two, it's just that zero plus zero is still zero.

    It looks like it's over. The two of them alone can't support a show at all.

    Jiang Ran patted Fu Bai on the shoulder: "Let's eat first, it's already very late, and if you drag it on, you'll starve your stomach to death."

    Fu Bai smiled wryly: "Have you not eaten yet?"

    "Eat Eat, eat," Jiang Ran immediately picked up the chopsticks, "here to eat."

    However, the waiting time was too long. Although the food on the table was still beautiful, it was all cold, and some dishes contained meat The dishes have become extremely boring.

    Both of them were holding chopsticks, and they lost their appetite.

    He didn't move for a long time, and finally put the chopsticks back on the table.

    Fu Bai asked: "Why did it become like this?"

    Jiang Ran said: "Maybe I got into trouble with..."

    "No," Fu Bai interrupted her, "I'm not asking this, I just want to ask...why do other people choose How about giving up? If there are more people now, if we all work together to find a way, maybe we won’t end up in this situation!”

    “You also said, that’s possible.”

    Jiang Ran said indifferently: "But maybe, they just expected today's situation, so they chose to withdraw from the beginning, so as to save everyone from embarrassing now?"

    Fu Bai couldn't stand this kind of theory at all. Qing said loudly: "But everyone said it themselves at the beginning! In the future, we will be together, and we will participate in the remaining five episodes of the program together! We still need to watch everyone's old faces until we get tired of it, and we will have ten meals together. We will meet at the terminal in half a month! This is obviously what they said in person! How can they not count!? Are those all fake words!? "

    Jiang Ran looked at him Flushed with anger, he paused for a long time before saying: "It's not necessarily..." The

    original friendship may not be a fake, it's just that people live in this world, there are always too many things to consider. If you can't care about the other side, if you can care about this side, you can't care about the other side, and in the end you have to make a choice.

    Some people think that feelings are important, so they will hit the south wall even if they break their heads; important, family important...

    He, Fu Bai, is very affectionate and dispositional, so he feels that other people have to be like this, but one kind of rice feeds all kinds of people, spring flowers, autumn moons, summer rains and winter snows, no day is the same, and so are people.

    At this moment, Jiang Ran thought a lot, but he only paused when he spoke.

    She went on to say: "There is no banquet in the world that never ends, and adventure is the best among them. Once you embark on this journey, no one knows what the result will be... I once had a very good friend. Leave a piece of back for each other, whoever can't get up when climbing the mountain, the other person has to carry her back, but then she also left me alone."

    Fu Bai was still angry, and mocked: "She also In order to 'not embarrass everyone', did you leave early?"

    Jiang Ran smiled, stretched out her hand and pointed to the ceiling: "She will take a step first and go to the place of eternal rest."

    Fu Bai did not speak for a while.

    It's not that he's completely lost his mind. At this moment, he also knows that Jiang Ran is poking his heart.

    After a pause, Fu Bai still said to Jiang Ran, "I'm sorry."

    Jiang Ran shook his head, indicating that he didn't need to apologize.

    She said: "So it may be difficult for you to understand, but for me, as long as people are still there, there is nothing difficult to overcome. The sun will rise tomorrow, and the stars will still shine at night. Everyone's future is bright." There is still a long way to go, and it is better than losing your life in the wild."

    Fu Bai stopped talking, and he kept rubbing the folds of his sleeves, as if he was thinking about something.

    The dishes on the table were too cold to eat, and in the "swish" air-conditioning in the house, even in the hot weather, layers of frost formed distinctly.

    "Then we..." After a long time, Fu Bai asked hesitantly, "Should we rebuild the program?"

    Jiang Ran asked him with a smile, "What do you think?"

    Fu Bai's fingers were exerting force unconsciously, and the delicate and high-grade clothes were about to be torn by him, but he didn't notice it at all, he just said intermittently: "If everyone works together and works together, no matter how difficult it is, I won't I feel like there's something... but now..." But

    now... it 's hard to support a single tree, and it's

    hard to sing with one hand.

    The future is uncertain and the stars are dim.

    Jiang Ran had expected this scene before, and there was no surprise at the moment.

    She smiled and said: "The food is cold, so don't heat it up. Let the helper robot do a little bit later. I have been familiar with it in the past few days. Their movements are very fast, and it can be done in ten minutes."

    Fu Bai looked up at her, and then heard her say, "I'm leaving first."

    When Jiang Ran stood up, Fu Bai also stood up.

    "Jiang Ran!" He said to Jiang Ran's back, "Although my brother is unwilling to help us rebuild the program group, it is definitely possible to arrange a job for you. In your current situation, you can do other things temporarily. It’s also inconvenient, why don’t you just stay…”

    “No need.” Jiang Ran turned his head and said with a smile, “Don’t worry about me, I still have your five million selling money in my account! It must be more lavish than you I've used it too much."

    Jiang Ran turned around and walked towards the door after speaking.

    Fu Bai stood behind, stretched out his hand subconsciously, opened his mouth, but finally didn't say a word.

    It's not appropriate to say anything at this time.

    Who could have imagined it?

    Not long ago, those who were sitting together imagining the next game and their rankings would part ways within a few days.

    Fu Bai knew that after this farewell, they might not see each other again for a long, long time.

    Thinking of this, Fu Bai turned his head to look at the brightly colored food on the table.

    This may be the last meal Jiang Ran made himself, so don't waste it, let's reheat it.

    Do you want to soak in the legendary formalin again? That thing seems to keep items alive and not rot?

    While thinking, Fu Bai picked up the plate in front of him.

    However, just as he stood up, he heard Jiang Ran's exclamation from behind.

    "Ren, Ren Xiayang?"

    With a "bang", the plate in Fu Bai's hand fell to the ground, and the thick soup splashed up, many of which spilled on his own trouser legs.

    But Fu Bai didn't pay attention to his clothes at all, he turned around and rushed towards the door without any hesitation, and almost bumped into Jiang Ran who was standing at the door.

    Ren Xiayang was in a bit of a mess, with messy hair, and one hand was frozen by the crack of the door, looking like he was about to ring the doorbell but was frightened by someone.

    He was a little embarrassed, and asked inexplicably, "Didn't you just meet yesterday? Why are you acting like you haven't seen me for eight hundred years?"

    "Eh, maybe it's because..." He thought of a Answer, and asked excitedly, "I haven't seen you for a day, I've become handsome?"

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bai: "..."

    Both of them had black lines on their heads.

    "Wait!" Ren Xiayang suddenly thought of something again, "Could it be that you finished all the food after I was late for such a short time? Are you guilty now???"

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bai: "... ..."

    The black lines on their faces became more and more gleaming.

    "Don't worry, there are plenty of your dishes."

    Jiang Ran paused and said, "But it's already cold, so you have to reheat it before you can eat it."

    "Really? I don't believe it," Ren Xiayang dialed suspiciously. He drove towards the house, "I have to check and check myself..."

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bai did not stop him.

    The two stood at the door, watching Ren Xiayang's back rushing into the room, and felt that their hearts had never been so happy.

    They looked at each other and gradually laughed, but this time they were more sincere than before.

    "Ren, Ren Xiayang! Wait, wait for me!"

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bai were startled, they turned around and looked around, only to see Bai Zhiyong also stumbling over from outside.

    But he was not as relaxed as Ren Xiayang, but he was panting heavily, as if he would die soon.

    When Bai Zhiyong walked to the door, he couldn't hold on any longer. He bent down 180 degrees, put his hands on his knees, and tried his best to support himself.

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bai hurried forward to support him, one left and one right, and when they touched him, they found that his whole arm was shaking.

    Ren Xiayang turned around and poked his head out from the crack of the door: "Come on, come on! There are still a lot of dishes that haven't been touched! I've already heated them up! They should be ready to eat in a few minutes!"

    Bai Zhiyong said again After panting for a long time, he said intermittently: "I, I, sooner or later, one day, I will, I will poison you to death!"

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bai: "..."

    At this moment, Zeng Pei also walked quickly Step over here.

    Seeing this strange scene, she asked curiously, "What's wrong with you guys?"

    Jiang Ran looked at Ren Xiayang, at Zeng Pei, and at the dying Bai Zhiyong he was supporting. I want to ask what's wrong with this.

    Fu Bai simply asked, "Why did you all come together after so long? We thought..."

    "Don't mention it!" Zeng Pei waved his hand, "There was an explosion on Jiujiang Road, and all of us I got stuck there, and I managed to get here."

    "Then why didn't you make a call?" Fu Bai asked straightforwardly, "You should tell us to save us from worrying, right?"

    At this moment, Bai Zhiyong finally regained his breath. He grabbed his arm, signaled that he didn't need to support him any more, then stood up straight and said, "How many years has there been no such vicious thing as an explosion in Capital City? The United Police Bian Ke took it seriously, and took away the optical brains of the people present on the entire road, preventing us from communicating with the outside world, and we haven't returned yet. Isn't this rushing to see you? I have to go back to the joint police station later Go cooperate with the investigation and get back the optical brain!"

    Following Bai Zhiyong's words, Jiang Ran and Fu Bai's tense bodies gradually relaxed.

    It turned out that they were thinking too much.

    Maybe everyone cares about and chooses different things in the end, but in the vast world, in the vast sea of ​​people... you can always find people walking on the same road.

    In the following time, everyone who had been in the kitchen helped to heat up meals and dishes, and those who didn’t know how to pack things in the living room. Everyone had something to do, busy and lively.

    Fu Bai asked the housekeeper to bring a few sets of close-fitting clothes, and threw them to Ren Xiayang and the others, telling them to change into them quickly, so as not to look like they came to eat, but rather to flee from disaster.

    "Escape?" Ren Xiayang raised his brows, "Say it again?"

    Fu Bai returned to his arrogant young master style, without any fear: "You guys really look like..."

    Before he finished speaking, Ren Xiayang Xia Yang covered his face with the cake.

    Ren Xiayang, Zeng Pei, and Bai Zhiyong formed a temporary team with several people. They worked together and fought against each other. They pointed at Fu Bai and laughed loudly: "You seem to be fleeing now!"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Jiang Ran She was busy in the kitchen, but the noise outside was so loud that she could hear it clearly when it came in.

    While preparing the dishes, she couldn't help laughing, these people are real treasures.

    By the time the food was reheated and served on the table, everyone was already starving, and immediately began to gobble up the food——

    For them, as long as it comes from Jiang Ran, even if it is returned to the pot, it is an unrivaled excellent food.

    After drinking and eating, everyone is three-point full, and everyone is gradually no longer just burying their heads in eating, and chatting from time to time.

    The first topic was the explosion just now. Ren Xiayang and the others were blocked for so long because of the explosion, but they didn't feel dissatisfied at this time.

    The refrigeration equipment still hasn't stopped, and the air-conditioning is still blowing "swish" in the room.

    But the atmosphere now is different from before, between talking and laughing, the room is bustling with excitement, it doesn't make people feel cold and shivering.

    Jiang Ran looked at Fu Bai, and asked with a smile, "Do you think I should go?"

    Fu Bai knocked on the table with his chopsticks in dissatisfaction, making a crackling sound: "Why are you going? What are you thinking?

    " But we still owe a lot."

    Jiang Ran said: "Funds, contacts, channels, teams, platforms... None of these problems have been solved, and we still have to start from scratch to rebuild the program group."

    "What do you mean by starting from scratch?" The few people who were chatting about the explosion suddenly turned their heads and asked in unison, "Why did you start from the beginning?"

    Jiang Ran was taken aback by them.

    When she turned her head, three pairs of swarthy eyes stared at her.     Bai Zhiyong

    took the lead and said: "Is there a shortage of experts? Is there a shortage of consultants? Ready-made excellent talents are sitting in front of you now!"

There are broadcasting platforms and such... Maybe I can help a little."

    Ren Xiayang waved his strong fists: "I have a lot of retired brothers who I know well. As long as the salary is enough."

    Fu Bai watched this scene, his eyes gradually became wet.

    Jiang Ran took a napkin and wiped it for him: "Don't cry, don't cry, such a pretty face is not worth five million yuan after crying."

    Fu Bai immediately pushed her hand away, and wiped it with his sleeve indiscriminately: "Who's crying? What's crying? You're the one crying! Nonsense!"

    "I'm sorry!" Jiang Ran quickly sat upright and saluted him, "I made a slip of the tongue, I apologize!"

    Fu Bai: "...you Just know!" The

    others looked at each other and laughed together.

    After Fu Bai's emotions slowly passed, Jiang Ran reorganized the current situation.

    With consultants, channels, and members in place, only the executive team and funds are left.

    Jiang Ran tapped on the table with a chopstick, and concluded: "It's easy to find staff in the executive direction, and we can do this at the end. Then we are only short of funds now."

    Upon hearing this, Fu Bai volunteered and raised his hand. He

    raised his hand and said, "Then I'll beg my brother again! Try to persuade him to inject capital. If it doesn't work, let's think of other ways.

    " Ren Xiayang!" Fu Bai blushed, "Take care of yourself! You're a big foodie!"

    Ren Xiayang picked up a piece of asparagus fried in sauce, chewed it and made faces at him: "Slightly slightly~"

    Then it was too late, everyone Thinking that if he didn't have an optical brain when he went back, he would have to go to the joint police station, and it would be late at night when he got home, which was too inconvenient, so he decided to stay at Fu Bai's house for one night.

    Fortunately, the Fu residence is big enough and has enough guest rooms, so there is no pressure to accommodate them.

    Waking up in the middle of the night, Jiang Ran felt his mouth dry, and when he got up to pour water, he saw Fu Bai leaning on the balcony by the window on the second floor, dreaming of the summer evening wind.

    Jiang Ran approached and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Fu Bai looked into the distance and whispered, "Ji Fang still didn't come in the end."

    Jiang Ran patted him on the back: "Everyone has his own aspirations, it's inevitable. Isn't it good now?"

    Fu Bai heard this and looked back at the corridor on the second floor. The row along it was all guest rooms.

    Although he couldn't see what was going on in the room, he knew that he was no longer trapped in an isolated island.

    "Yeah, it's pretty good now."

    The author has something to say:

    write a little more to finish this plot at once~ save the most cruel place Orz will start sand sculpting tomorrow! The remaining half of the "home" is reunited!

    PS:

    1. The police confiscated all the brains...just for the plot, don't go into the logic.

    2. "The definition of adventure is that once you embark on this journey, you will never know what the result will be." This is Keith.P.'s original words, and the text is used.

    [Small Theater]

    Fu Bai: Who is crying? That is blinded by wind and sand!

    Jiang Ran: Well, you are right, the sandstorm in your living room is really scary, like a sandstorm.

    Fu Bo: ...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.5K 192 6
Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl. Almost nothing changes... until Aemond Targaryen begins to take an interest in her. It seems Targaryen uncles have a...
70.6K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
13.3K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
865 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...