Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 28

735 11 1
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 28 Tropical Rainforest 28

    Regarding whether there have been any unfavorable rumors about Jiang Ran recently, Jiang Ran later got a non-painful answer from Fu Song, which was not an answer.

    Fu Song said: He didn't know either.

    There is a difference between not knowing and not having.

    It's a pity that Fu Bai didn't understand this, and kept yelling: "Look, I said it earlier! Nothing!"

    Jiang Ran coldly put down the joystick: "Shut up, five million."

    Fu Bai: "... "

    However, in the next few days, Jiang Ran still stayed in the guest room of Fu's house and did not leave.

    Of course, it wasn't because they received money to be Fu Bai's playmates, but because they promised other contestants that they would treat everyone to ten meals. After much deliberation, the most suitable place to hold the banquet was Fu's residence.

    Fu Song's company is far away from here, and he doesn't usually live in the old house. Excluding the housekeeper and the helper robot, there are only two people in the whole mansion, Jiang Ran and Fu Bai, who can make troubles for them.     In the past few days, Jiang Ran has been studying the ingredients of the interstellar era on the star network, while trying to use various exquisite and simple foolish kitchen utensils. And Fu Bai is responsible for contacting other contestants, agreeing on a party time, preparing the venue, and... eating various experimental products.     Before the party started, Fu Baixian gained a lot of weight.     Jiang Ran looked at him and frowned: "With your current appearance, will your brother mistakenly think that I am angry and want to take revenge on you?"     Fu Bai pinched his newly grown belly: "It's just A little meat, okay?"     Jiang Ran frowned, but said nothing.     Fu Bai looked at her brow, and his expression became more and more frustrated: "Okay, okay, then I will..."     Halfway through the speech, there was a crisp "ding" sound from the oven, which was the cheese and blueberries that Jiang Ran had just baked The little cake is done.

    "...Then I'd better eat this cake and then lose weight!" Fu Bai excitedly trotted forward to open the oven, and took out the cake on a plate by himself.

    "You're hopeless."     Jiang

    Ran said, "If the branch doesn't break when you climb the tree in the next game, it's God's blessing."

The cake that had just been baked was too hot and made the sound of "shasha", and it took a long time before he said stickily: "The end game is ice grinding, there is no tree."

    Fu Bai was engrossed in eating, and Jiang Ran Don't care about him anymore.

    Everything that needs to be prepared is almost ready. These days, the main thing is to find some substitutes for those raw ingredients that cannot be found, and then confirm the usage and dosage. Pick up the soup from the last experiment and taste it. The taste is very delicious, and Jiang Ran can pass the test in his heart.

    At this point, Jiang Ran's part of the preparatory work is considered complete.

    "Nowadays natural seasonal vegetables are so expensive." Jiang Ran muttered, "A small green vegetable costs 10 federal coins."

    Fu Bai didn't know that firewood and rice were expensive when he was not in charge of the family. The voice of "Why not eat minced meat": "Is it very expensive? Is it okay? It should be much cheaper than Fengye meat?"

    Jiang Ran stared at him for a long time: "Indeed, after all, I am also a person with five million working capital now. This amount of ingredients is of course nothing."

    Fu Bai: "..."

    If he remembers correctly, the money for the ingredients was all taken from his account, right?

    Everything is ready, and the party is in full swing.

    There were too many people arriving that day, and it would be crowded if they all stayed in the living room, so the housekeeper arranged for some of them to eat in the garden.

    The people who were transferred didn't have any complaints. After all, the scenery in the garden was pleasant, and an isolation cover was installed. Although it was a hot day, it couldn't bask in the sun.

    Jiang Ran was so busy preparing meals for so many people at once that his head was getting big. When he finally finished his work and could rest for a while, a mistaken eye caught Fu Bai who was eating happily among the crowd, and his temper immediately rose.

    "Aren't you in charge of logistics?" Jiang Ran tugged at his ear, "But I see why you are so idle?"

    Fu Bai chewed the squirrel mandarin fish in his mouth, and after swallowing it, he said plausibly: "I I have work to do too! I have to input instructions to the robots, let them pick up customers and arrange dishes, and make a list for them to purchase, which is not easy!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Ren Xiayang next to him ate more happily than Fu Bai

    Seeing Jiang Ran coming, he raised his head and asked, "Sister Jiang, when is our next gathering?" voice: "I'm so worried about waiting for you! I've finished eating the sweet potatoes!"

    Jiang Ran poured him a glass of water and counted the days with his fingers: "The next game will be in half a month, let's Get together for ten days straight? It saves you a few days to stop. Come if you can, and let Fu Bai know in advance if you have something to do."

    Ren Xiayang's eyes lit up suddenly, and he clapped his hands excitedly: "That's great, I will live in a happy dream for the next ten days!"

    Jiang Ran was amused by him, Fu Bai heard the voice, raised his head and glanced, and muttered "really I know how to flatter", and then suddenly swallowed a big mouthful of radish pork rib soup.

    There were really a few people missing at the party the next day, but Jiang Ran didn't care much.

    Gathering once is of course different from gathering for ten days in a row. Everyone has their own things, and they must pick the days when they are free. If there are less today and less tomorrow, coming and going can be balanced.

    However, unexpectedly, on the third day, fewer people came to the party, and those who did not come last time still did not come this time.

    Is it really such a coincidence? Jiang Ran looked at the vacant hall thoughtfully, and approached Zeng Pei to inquire about the situation.

    "Do you know what's going on these days?"

    "Big thing?" Zeng Pei put down the goblet in his hand, thought for a while and said, "I've never heard of it."

    Jiang Ran pointed to the endless dishes on the table : "But there are a lot fewer people coming."

    "Maybe it's a personal matter?"

    Zeng Pei said: "Autumn is coming soon, and it's really busy during this time, and my studio is also overwhelmed with orders. Isn't this a day that can be delayed? If I am in a hurry to catch up with work, I will definitely not be able to come."

    Jiang Ran asked: "Then why did you come back?"

    Zeng Pei took it for granted: "If you ignore such delicious food, I'll feel like I'm committing a crime."

    Ren Xiayang, who was sitting next to him, had his mouth full of food and couldn't make a sound, so he could only nod his head desperately.

    But on the fifth day, the party was halfway through, and the number of people who came was also reduced by half.

    The people who disappeared never appeared again, and the people who are still talking and laughing now don't know when they will disappear.

    At this time, even Fu Bai realized that something was wrong.

    He held Zhang Kongluoluo's half list and went to Jiang Ran: "Why are there so many people missing without knowing it? A few people told me just now that they can't come tomorrow if they have something to do..."

    Jiang Ran Looking at the belated Fu Bai, his face was full of confusion, it was obvious that he really didn't know.

    "Why don't you speak?" Fu Bai asked.

    Jiang Ran came back to her senses, she thought for a while before saying: "Autumn is coming soon, maybe everyone is busy during this time."

    "Oh." Fu Bai was not very satisfied with this answer, and muttered softly, "What can be so busy that you don't even have time to eat a meal."

    Jiang Ran didn't know the answer.

    So Jiang Ran didn't answer him.

    By the time of the eighth meal, the Fu family's garden was completely useless.

    There are dozens of guests, crammed into the hall, it looks empty, if some are divided into the garden, it may seem like a deliberate isolation.

    There were fewer people, but there were no fewer dishes. It's a pity that Fu Bai lost his appetite at this time.

    He gained weight a few times a while ago, and was repeatedly teased by Jiang Ran. These days, he has a lot of food and wine, but he has lost weight visibly.

    Fu Bai asked: "There are two parties left. Do we still have to do it?"

    "Let's do it." Jiang Ran said, "This is what we promised, and it is our business. As for whether others will come or not, that is someone else's business." .”

    Fu Bai was silent for a long time before nodding blankly.

    A long time passed.

    Fu Bai asked: "How could this be?"

    Jiang Ran said: "I don't know either."

    Fu Bai stopped talking.

    Jiang Ran asked: "I asked you last time, have you heard any news that is not good for me?"

    Fu Bai nodded: "I really haven't heard of it."

    "What about the program team? Have you heard of it?" News that is not good for the program or the competition?"

    "No," Fu Bai said innocently, "If I heard about it, I would definitely tell you, and I wouldn't ask those questions just now."

    Jiang Ran nodded, but did not speak.

    The two of them seemed to have quietly become an isolated island without knowing when.

    The sea outside is full of waves and waves, every wave splashes, the sea knows its shape, but the isolated island is always lonely.

    The scorching sun hangs high, and it waits for the judgment that does not know which day will come.

    During the last meal, Jiang Ran himself didn't have much hope, but he didn't miss any of the dishes that should be cooked.

    When all the dishes were put on the table one by one, Fu Bai hopped down the stairs like a fried rooster.

    "I know!" he shouted loudly, "I know why they didn't come!"

    "You tell me." Jiang Ran had been prepared for a long time, but was just waiting for the sentence, "I'm listening."

    "Fruit The news station just broke the news that the funding chain of "Back to Earth" was broken, and the cooperation platforms chose to terminate the contract one after another, and... your dark history was also brought out to discuss the old things."

    "Then what is the result? What is the result? "

    ...The program team may be disbanded."

    He said maybe, but he thought of certainty in his heart.

    Both of them knew, but if the news was not reliable at all...they wouldn't be the only two left in today's party.

    "Damn it." Fu Bai said angrily, "How did I just find out now!"

    Jiang Ran said lightly, "Of course someone doesn't want you to know."

    "What do you mean?"

    "...It's nothing."

    Fu Bai felt that Jiang Ran looked a little strange, and was about to ask, when the optical brain in his hand suddenly played a real-time news.

    [At nine o'clock this morning, an explosion occurred on Jiujiang Road in the capital city. Eighty-nine people were injured at the scene, and no one was killed. The cause of the accident is still under investigation, so please continue to pay attention

    . ] Via the main road?"

    Seeing the news, Fu Bai's face was full of anticipation: "Could they be late because of the traffic jam?"

    Of course Jiang Ran was not as naive as him, but he didn't deny it either. his guess.

    "Then let's wait." Jiang Ran said, "But now, maybe we should discuss what to do next."

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Fu Bai: Those who don't come to the party today, Will be on my Dark Shark list tomorrow :)

    Jiang Ran: You better be careful not to be shadowed by others...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
137K 3.1K 30
ꜱɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ
212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...