Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

By Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 1

3.5K 40 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 1 Tropical Rainforest 01

"Starship will depart in five minutes. Passengers, please turn on the protection button in advance and adjust the photon information device to aviation mode..."

Jiang Ran looked at the words on the ticket that looked like Morse code, and then looked at the cabin. The passengers who had already sat in an orderly manner sighed insignificantly.

She had traveled to the interstellar era for only a few days, and she could barely understand the common language of the Federation with the help of an automatic translator, and she was really helpless when faced with the untranslated ferry ticket, and she couldn't understand where her seat was at all.

The reminder broadcast kept echoing in his ears, Jiang Ran thought for a moment, and finally gave up struggling, picked an empty seat at random and sat down quietly.

But as soon as he sat down, he caught the attention of the boy next to him.

He was originally playing a game, but at this moment he stopped what he was doing, frowned and cast a dissatisfied look: "You are seated wrong!"

Jiang Ran pretended to be calm, quickly took out the ticket, glanced at it and quickly took it back Go, as if reconfirming: "That's right, my seat is here."

"Give it to me," the boy stretched out his hand impatiently, "Your ticket."

Jiang Ran didn't expect him to be so serious: "I Your seat is really here..."

"Tch, don't make a draft if you lie!" The boy sneered.

Jiang Ran frowned when he heard the words: "Why do you say that?" The

boy crossed his legs: "Because this seat is mine."

Jiang Ran: "...?"

Boy: "I'm not used to having people next to me. I bought it, is there a problem?"

Jiang Ran: "...No."

There is no problem, but the embarrassment is almost overflowing.

Jiang Ran stood up: "I may have made a mistake..."

Before he finished speaking, the boat shook suddenly.

Jiang Ran was inattentive and didn't stand still, it was the boy who was blind and gave her a hand to help her stand upright.

While his figure was swaying, half of the contestant card in Jiang Ran's pocket happened to be exposed, and the boy saw it.

He frowned: "Are you here to participate in "Back to Earth?"

"Yes," Jiang Ran followed his gaze and stuffed his contestant card back into his pocket, "Are you also a contestant?" ?"

"I'm Fu Bai." The boy raised his chin.

"So you are Fu Bai." Jiang Ran didn't know who he was at all, and just followed his meaning, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Fu Bai was very helpful: "It seems that there are a group of players For the sake of this, I will let you sit in this seat."

Jiang Ran murmured in his heart that he didn't know whether this kid was an adult, but he didn't show any of it on his face, and only stretched out a hand and said, "Thank you very much. "

Fu Bai looked at her hand, but his expression gradually became serious: "Are you going to declare war on me?"

Jiang Ran froze for two seconds, then raised her hand pretending to be natural and patted his collar: "I'm thinking too much, just You got a little dust on your neckline, I'll pat it off for you."

Jiang Ran almost forgot that this place is no longer the earth she knows, but the interstellar age thousands of years later, and all social etiquettes are naturally different from before .

It's just that a basic way of socializing like a handshake has now become a declaration of war, which is really unexpected.

After the starship officially set sail, the hull did not sway much. Looking out through the specially made transparent ship window, one can see a dark universe like an abyss, vast and endless, with occasional tiny white spots of light. According to Fu Bai, each spot of light the size of a needle's eye is a huge star.

Before Jiang Ran crossed over, she was a field photographer by profession, and she flew all over the world when she was working, but she never thought that she would travel in space in a spaceship one day. Stars change, times change, and when it comes to talking about it, she doesn't think the feeling of riding a starship is much different from that of flying an airplane, but the vast universe is far quieter and deeper than the sky in the stratosphere.

During the interstellar transition, all photonic information devices will be cut off, and Fu Bai's game will also be disconnected from the Internet, so he can only lean on the back of his seat and count the stars boredly.

Jiang Ran didn't miss this opportunity, and asked Fu Bai about the program situation on the sidelines.

As soon as Fu Bai heard the interest, he whispered mysteriously: "You are asking the right person, I really have some inside information here!

" "Is it convenient for you to talk to me?"

""Back to Earth" is a survival show in the wild, and it takes the form of an elimination competition, you know that?"

Jiang Ran nodded: "Yes."

"I'm on my brother's side I have seen the list of contestants participating in the show, and three of them are particularly noteworthy."

"Oh? Is there anything special about them?"

Fu Bai quietly pointed forward with his finger: "Did you see that person?"

Jiang Ranshun Seeing a white silhouette with his fingers, he immediately recalled that it was a man in a white coat. Because of his special attire, he had a deep impression on him: "Who is he?"

"That man's name is Bai Zhi Yong is a very famous biologist with profound knowledge. I heard that there is no species in the entire interstellar that he does not know. Afterwards, he will survive in the wild. He knows so many creatures, and he is not worried about touching and eating poisonous things by mistake. It must be very special. Advantage." Jiang Ran's face was solemn, and he was about to say something when he suddenly saw Bai Zhiyong take out an oval bag from the space button, carefully put it in a glass cover, and then stroked it kindly and rhythmically, looking at it. It looks like a loving mother comforting a baby. Jiang Ran: "...what is he holding in his hand?" Fu Bai: "It should be a natural fungus he cultivated himself." Jiang Ran: "..." Jiang Ran took a few more careful glances to make sure he read correctly . Isn't that the legendary home-grown straw mushroom that is easier to grow than a cactus?

Fu Bai sighed: "It's amazing to be able to cultivate natural plants at a young age!"

Jiang Ran: "...you should tell me about the other two people."

Fu Bai moved his finger: "Bai Have you seen the man in camouflage next to Mr.?"

Jiang Ran: "The one with the cropped head?"

Fu Bai: "Yes."

Jiang Ran took a sneak look and found that the man's muscles are well-proportioned but not exaggerated, obviously Specially trained, it looks like a model. Fu Bai introduced in a low voice: "His name is Ren Xiayang. He is a soldier who has just retired from the Star River

Fleet. He has received first-class military merits before. He has good reflexes and physical fitness. He must be very capable of surviving in the wild."

Facing the enemy.

However, in the next second, she saw Ren Xiayang reaching out to Bai Zhiyong with his optical brain, scratching the back of his head and saying, "Mr. Bai, how do you think this kind of mushroom is more delicious?

" Many pictures, Jiang Ran knew from a distance that they were various ways of mushrooms.

Jiang Ran: "..." This person doesn't seem to be very reliable.

Bai Zhiyong was even more angry, and suddenly knocked a heavy chestnut on Ren Xiayang's head: "Eat, eat, eat! Why do you want to eat all day long!"

Ren Xiayang laughed honestly twice : "People are iron, rice is steel, if you don't eat a meal...you'll be so hungry if you don't eat a meal!"

Bai Zhiyong angrily said: "Then you are not allowed to hit me!"

Ren Xiayang felt aggrieved. Touching his head: "Okay..."

Jiang Ran saw this scene without any hesitation: "...Why don't you tell me about the last person?"

Fu Bai nodded, but this time he signaled with his eyes: " Behind us on the right, there is a woman in a green vest, her name is Zeng Pei."

Jiang Ran glanced at it, and immediately sighed: "It's so beautiful!"

Fu Bai cast a look of hatred: "Don't just look at her appearance! She is not an embroidered pillow."

Jiang Ran: "Is it amazing?"

Fu Bai: "Of course! She is second to none in the Federation. Mechanical engineer, how many top-notch military machinery are made by her, she is a real doer!"

Jiang Ran gave a thumbs up: "It's amazing." The

two were talking, and a man next to him stood up and asked go back.

When he reached Zeng Pei's side, the starship swayed for a while. He grabbed Zeng Pei's backrest to stand firm, and did not let go when the starship stopped.

Zeng Pei buckled the armrest: "Let it go." The

man: "I..."

Zeng Pei: "You're blocking the light."

Jiang Ran lowered his head and thought that he really shouldn't have any expectations.

Fu Boyou complacently: "How is it?"

Jiang Ran: "...Everyone is very interesting."

"That's not... Oh, I'm connected to the star network, my game!" Fu Bai's attention was caught in an instant. The game in his hand attracted him, and he moved his fingers frantically on the screen, "C'mon! I finally got to this level!"

Jiang Ran looked closer curiously, but Fu Bai's optical brain There is no translation system installed, she glanced at it for several times but did not understand a word, so she had to ask directly: "What kind of game are you?

" I made it up, to understand the enemy's situation in advance."

He said "tsk" and said, "I'm here, I have to get a ranking, right? Otherwise, how embarrassing? From now on, I won't be able to hold my head up in the small circle."

Jiang Ran: "..."

The way you want to get the ranking is to play games?

Fu Bai didn't notice her attitude, and said proudly: "My method is good, right? It's fun and educational!"

Jiang Ran didn't know whether to point out that this method is unreliable, or to remind him that "teaching through entertainment" is not the way to use it. Seeing Fu Bai's unawareness, she was silent for a while, and then exclaimed irrelevantly: "I think this show is very promising."

At this moment, Fu Bai gave a "tss" instead: "That's it, if it wasn't for it My brother forced me, and I don't want to come."

Ten minutes later, Fu Bai lost the game.

In his agitation, Fu Bai casually glanced aside, just in time to see Jiang Ran working on the optical brain with a serious face, and happened to see some words "recruitment" and "position" by mistake.

Fu Bai: "... What are you doing?"

Jiang Ran: "Planning for your own future."

Fu Bai: "..."

Fu Bai: "You just think this show is unreliable, don't you?"

Jiang Ran perfunctory He smiled politely: "That's what you said."

Fu Bai thought for a moment, then waved his hands and said, "Actually, it's true to say that, there is indeed something wrong with this program."

"Oh?" Jiang Ran looked at him . Face "I have news, come and ask me about my expression", put down his optical brain, and said cooperatively, "I would like to hear more about it."

Fu Bai covered his mouth with his hands, lowered his voice, and said mysteriously: "This I heard it from my brother, so don't tell it."

Jiang Ran put on a serious posture of listening attentively: "Of course, don't worry!"

Fu Bai moved closer and lowered his voice.

His delicate voice like a mosquito sounded in Jiang Ran's ears: "Jiang Ran also participated in this program!"

Jiang Ran himself: "..."

The author has something to say:

Jiang Ran: This is really shocking news: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...
137K 3.1K 30
ꜱɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ
864 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...