Young royals one shots šŸ¤

By Youngroyalsfan12237

š‰š®š¬š­ šØš§šžš¬š”šØš­š¬ šØšŸ š¦š² šŸšššÆšØš®š«š¢š­šž š©šžšØš©š„šž :) --------------------- š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’”š’•š’ļæ½... More

Sick day šŸ¤§
Daddy issues
Swimming
Wilhelms nightmare
Airport
Jealousy
Beach trip
Christmas morning
Agrument
Jealousy 2
Caught
Ice skating
First time meeting Erik
Older
Mini Vacation
You will be okay
BLACKPINK Concert
Clingy Sick Wille
Adorable
Harry Styles Concert
Meeting Simon's friends again
First time having sex
The Prince's Secret Boyfriend
The Wedding Objection
The back of the car
Proposal
The note
Wedding and Honeymoon
Simon's Nightmare
Jealous Boy

Caught part 2

3.6K 40 18
By Youngroyalsfan12237

TW: VERY SHORT

Tysm everythingfann for the request!!!

Wilhelm's POV:

Me and Simon walked down stairs hand in hand. We decided to chill with Erik since our make out got interrupted and we have nothing else to do.

We saw Erik who was just sitting on the couch starring at the wall, trying to process what he just saw.

"Uhm hey Erik!" I said nervously while me and Simons hands held tighter. He looked at us and snapped out of thought.

"Oh! Uh hey!" He said looking at us like we were ghosts.

"Look Erik I'm so sorry you had to see that, I know your probably really traumatized and I promise to lock the door next time..." I said while looking down and Simon also looks down too.

"It's fine, totally not my billionth time seeing that!" Erik says with a smile and then we all laugh.

"But don't worry I'll keep it a secret!" Erik says. He always keeps my secrets. That's why he's the best brother ever.

After chatting a bit we took a walk around the garden, got ice cream from the private chef and then ended the day watching a movie.
_________________________
Ty for reading and I promise the next one won't be short!!!
Also don't be shy to leave more requests!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 865 26
What happened after Wilhelm got in the car and drove away? Does Wilhelm move on? Does Simon move on? How does Wilhelm react to the new gay kid in sc...
5.6K 76 15
Young royals one shots, I take requests. Rankings 1 wilhelmxsimon 1 wilmon 1 simonandwilhelm 1 simonxwilhelm 2 wilhelmandsimon 2 mentalhealthmatte...
55.1K 837 34
Prince Wilhelm had recently come out to his family, they weren't very fond of it, but they let Wilhelm do what he wanted. Wilhelm wasn't supposed to...
23.7K 344 27
Just single stories about my favorite fictional gay couple<3