Reunited

By World_of_romance011

A second chance to make things right... "Look me in the eyes baby doll,and tell Me you hate me" Tears wells... More

A|N
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
A/N

25

1.3K 32 5
By World_of_romance011

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST POV...

Fuck, my head hurts so bad. What the hell happened to me, I can't remember drinking anything.

Then the memories comes flooding in and my eyes immediately snaps open ignoring the throbbing in my head. I look around the room and it was empty, I jolt up but something held me back and I realized my hands are chained. Tears Wells up in my eyes, who could possibly do this to me? Fuck! Fuck!.

Ivan!!

He must be so worried about me, how long have I been out?. Did Matthew make it? Did the backup arrive on time? My thoughts was interrupted by the sound of a door opening and the sound of a light flicking on.

"You are awake finally" she smirks.

I gasped "What the hell do you want from me?! What did I ever do to you?"

She laughs making her way over to me and grab my chin tightly "You did nothing wrong Crystal, I have a little surprise for you"

I was speechless unable to utter a word as the door was opened yet again. I gasp loudly seeing the both of them.

"You two are in this together?"

The other woman smirks "Surprised?"

I look behind her and I screamed. Drystan laid on the far end of the room passed out on the floor, and Yulia was tied to a chair passed out.

I sob "Please let them go, please I beg of you to let them go! They are innocent, please they are just kids"

Woman 1 laughed "Innocent? Are you kidding me right now?!"

I flinched and something clicked in me, their voice sounds so familiar. I look at their body figure and I was able to identify them.

"Annalise? Ve..." I was cut off with a hard smack on my face and I grit my teeth to surpress the pain.

"You have no right to call me by my name!!"

I chuckled dryly "I never wronged you Vera, why then do you hate me that much?"

"Because you took what belongs to me" they said in unison.

"I took nothing from you"

Annalise Yanks my hair back "You stole Ivan from us, he is supposed to be ours"

"Ivan is not your possession! he chose to be
With me!!why can't you just let us be happy?! our relationship hasn't been easy and now that we are finally together you just had to separate us. Do your worst to me, but please let the kids go" I said trying hard not to cry.

Vera laughs hysterically "kids? those bastards deserve to pay the price for having a mother like you"

"My kids aren't bastard" I gritted out.

I groaned as I was punched hard on my face, and I surpress the pain that I felt not wanting to give them the satisfaction that I felt pain.

"Ivan must be going berserk looking for you and I will be a good little servant and be with him. Maja such a Shame, she tried to stop me and I knocked her out" she giggles "She must be burnt to death now"

I gasped loudly "H-how could you?!!!"

Vera phone rings "Got to go, behave"

And with that she walks out of the room with Annalise. A tear slip from my eyes,as my eyes caught sight with drystan and Yulia.

"Fuck!!" I screamed feeling helpless as I struggled hard to free the chains but I know it was of no use.

A cry rip out of me, I have never felt so helpless. Please be safe Ivan, come Save us soon. I don't know how long I can keep up, but please be okay.

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

I grab martakis by his collar and slam his body on the nearest wall "It has been 24 hours,why can't you find them!!!!!"

"D-don I am sorry, you have to believe me that I am doing everything I can To find them"

"Bullshit!!" I growled taking a step back from him.

"Ivan calm down" Oksana says softly.

I glare hard at her "Shut the fuck up! you lots best do your job or I won't be merciful to you!"

They both leaves the room and I slump down to the couch, restraining myself from crying. I feel so useless right now, I can't find them. We were able to retrieve some dead bodies but drystan and Yulia were not amongst them. I long to see them,fuck I hope they are alright.

The door opens again and I was ready to yell at the person but Damien walks in. He sits beside me and I bite my lips hard to prevent the tears from leaving my eyes.

"Ivan"

"It hurts so much dami, I can't breath properly. Gosh it hurts so much,it hurts!I want to find them,I need them. I need to find those motherfuckers who took them"

He wraps his arms around me and I sob hard,I tighten my grip around him letting out the tears that I have been bottling up for the past 24 hours. Crystal was hurt, are they taking care of her?is our baby okay?.

Damien lifts my chin up "You have to be strong for them, I am sure the culprit will be found soon"

"I can't, I miss them so much"

He smiles softly at me "I know and I will do everything in my power to help you find them"

I nodded and before I could respond a slight knock was heard on the door and I immediately wiped my tears before inviting them in.

"Ivan, Matthew is awake" stepanov says.

"Okay" I simply said and walked out of the office, soon I got to Matthew room and he lied on the bed.

"D-don" he spoke weakly.

I make my way over to him "How are you feeling?"

"I am fine. I am sorry for my incompetent, I should have protected ma Crystal properly"

I sighed "You are wounded, you need time to heal so don't blame yourself for anything. Do you recognize the men who attacked you guys?"

"Before I passed out, I heard the laughter's of two women. But I couldn't recognize them because my sight was blur. I could tell one of the women had blonde hair but the other I wasn't certain"

I nod "And the men?"

He shook his head "I wasn't able to recognize them. I am sorry Don for failing you, please punish me as you please"

"You did nothing wrong, you tried your best. Crystal wouldn't want me to blame you, get better soon"

"Thank you don"

Getting to the burial grounds where the people were buried who died in the fire. I make my way over to Maja's grave and saw lebedev kneeling in front of her grave crying silently, beside her grave laid konstanin and Anton who also died.

"Lebedev"

He turns around to face me and bowed his head "Don I know I shouldn't be in Russia but I needed to visit mom before returning to Paris to look after sir Morozov"

My body goes stiff hearing his name "Maja was a good woman, she took care of me when I was at my lowest. So lebedev you can stay here for as long as you want, Maja needs you"

He stares at me with tears in his eyes "Thank you don and I hope that you will find your family soon"

I turned on my heel to leave when Annalise throws her arms around me sobbing hard. I remained stiff but I let her hug me, I understand that she is in pain but one thing I can't comprehend is how is she alive, she was supposed to be on shift but I knew this wasn't the right time to ask her about it.

I pull back from the hug "Are you okay?"

"A-aunt Maja,s-s-she is gone"she stuttered crying.

I sighed not knowing exactly how to comfort her but lebedev came to my rescue and embrace his cousin. I took that as my que to leave the cemetery which is designed for only members of the mafia.

I drove back to the penthouse and Head straight to take a shower, the door bell rings and I put on a robe before making my way over to the door and saw it was a package but no one was there.

I frowned carrying it into the house and keep it on the coffee table. I open the box and what was in it was a memory card, and an envelope attached to it. I open the envelope and I shivered sniffing the letter and realized it was written in blood.

What a shame that the great Ivan Dimitri haven't found his missing family. Too bad that you won't get to see them anymore, maybe Their dead bodies?and we can finally be together! Isn't that great? I delivered a small clip for you, hope you watch it!!
That is all for now Ivan, I love you.

I crumble the note in my hand feeling nothing but anger, I grab the memory card and make my way to my office and insert the memory card to my laptop. I suck in a deep breath before clicking on the video.

"Stop! Fuck stop!" Crystal screams loudly as a whip comes crashing down on her body over and over again.

"Shut up!!!" A woman screamed.

Then the camera turned to drystan who was passed out on the floor and a bucket of water was poured on his body.

I paused the video as a tear slip from my eyes, who could be so inhuman to hurt a kid? I might have killed souls but I could never hurt a child, with a deep sigh I played the video.

Drystan shrieks out waking up, he shivered on the floor but he was yanked up by a man who carried him and lie him down on the table. Crystal screams seeing a hot rod was about to be used on him.

"Please don't hurt him, please I beg of you don't do anything to him please do your worst to me but don't hurt him" Crystal choked out struggling against the chains which her arms and legs were cuffed with.

A woman laughed "Inject the bastard again but give him twice of the dose. Since Crystal here wants to play the hero, then we should give it to her"

Crystal shirt was ripped off leaving her only in her bra, the hot rod was pressed just above her left breast. She thrash around screaming loudly, drystan sobs calling out for his mom until he was injected and he passed out.

"Fuck stop" Crystal cries and the hot rod was thrown to the floor.

The video ended there and I smash the laptop to the floor. I tug hard on my hair punching the desk over and over again, fuck! fuck! they are dead when I find them and they are such fools for sending the clip.

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST POV...

My eyes slowly opens and a sharp pain welcomed me, I groaned feeling pain all over my body. My eyes goes over to Yulia and drystan who was passed out on the floor,I have no idea what they injected on them especially Yulia who hasn't woken up for almost two days. I couldn't bring myself to cry anymore, I have no more energy to move.

Annalise walks in and behind her was lebedev, he gasps seeing me and rush over to me,his eyes drift over to Yulia and drystan.

"How could you do this Annalise?!do you have any idea what don would do to you when he finds out?!how could you be so stupid!"

She scoffs "You are so annoying, just like your foolish mother who tried to stop me but I knocked her unconscious"

"You!!!"

She laughs before firing a bullet to his left leg and then his right leg, he groans out in pain falling down to the floor.

"You shouldn't test my patience, I have always hated you because it was thanks to you that grandpa never paid attention to me."

"Fuck you" lebedev gritted out in pain.

My eyes goes wide in shock as she shot him on his stomach, he cries out in pain and she smirks walking out of the room.

"Lebedev" I sobbed as my heart clutch in pain seeing him bleeding out on the floor.

He smiles weakly at me "D-don will be here soon"

"Please hang in there, lebedev!! shit! open your eyes please" I weeped feeling helpless.

"D-don will be here soon" he repeated and his eyes slowly closed.

I Screamed sobbing loudly as I thrash on the chains ignoring the pain i felt at that moment. He can't be dead, he can't be! but he wasn't moving on the floor, he was bleeding.

The door suddenly opened and Vera runs in, she uncuffed me and I was thrown over one of the men shoulder, another one carried Yulia and drystan.

"You led Ivan here!" Annalise screamed firing bullets over and over lebedev body.

"No!no Stop" I weeped and she smirks staring at me.

I cried silently and the door was opened,a gasp flew out of their mouth but I couldn't comprehend what was happening as I was put down on my feet and something pierced through me.

The last thing I heard before passing out was my name being called and gunshots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
9K 209 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
1.8K 30 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
172K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...