Black Clover: Blinded Totality

By cloverkeeper

A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large a... More

Chapter 1(the girl with no sights)
Isabella's eye sights
Chapter 2(The Magic Knight Captains)
Chapter 3(let's fly with the brooms)
Chapter 4 (The magic knight exam trials)
Chapter 5(The girl with endless talents)
Chapter 6(The road to be the wizard king)
Chapter 7(The road she chooses)
Chapter 8 (Strange sights and color)
Chapter 9 (A mutual bittersweet feeling)
Chapter 10(The people in me)
Chapter 11(a poison to fight)
Chapter 12 (The curse that is cured)
Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)
Chapter 14 (The Light of Nostalgia)
Chapter 15(Meeting time of her life)
Chapter 16(The disturbance that surrounds)
Chapter 17 (Suassy Village invasion)
Chapter 18 (Those who protect: part 1)
Chapter 19 (those who protect: part 2)
Chapter 20(History of the elves and the first Wizard King)
Chapter 21(Escorting the Hapshass noble)
Chapter 22(Secrets hidden within the unknown...)
Isabella
Black clover: Blinded Principality (Arc 2)
Chapter 23 (The Dungeon)
Chapter 24 (The Encounter of Rivals)
Chapter 25(The Diamond Mage)
Chapter 26 (The Destroyer and The Pebble)
Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)
Chapter 28 (Destruction and Salvation)
Chapter 29 (The Meaning of the Fifth Leaf)
Chapter 30(Meeting the Silver Eagles)
Chapter 31 (The Assembling at the Royal Capital)
Chapter 32 (The Distinguish Service Ceremony)
Chapter 33 (The Capital Riot)
Chapter 34 (The Blackout and The Adversity)
Chapter 35 (Chasing What One Is After)
Chapter 36(The Aftermath of the Attack)
Chapter 37(A Promise until the End)
Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)
Chapter 39(The Occurrences in Neon Village)
Chapter 40 (Light Magic vs Dark Magic)
Chapter 41 (A Light for a Life)
Chapter 42 (The Third Eye)
Chapter 43 (Magic Knight Captains VS Third Eye)
Chapter 44 (Ytinirt Gnilaes Cigam)
Chapter 45 (Her Degree of Trust)
Chapter 46 (Who is the Traitor?)
Chapter 47 ( Magic All Around Us)
Black Clover: Blinded Tranquillity Before Controversy (Arc 3)
Chapter 48 (The Promise of Eternity)
Chapter 49 (The Unmasked Cured)
Chapter 50 (Friendship within Comrades)
Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)
Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)
Chapter 53(A Lone Heart Beats)
Chapter 54 (The Star Festival: Part 1: The Maiden of Hope)
Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)
Chapter 56 (The Star Festival Part 3: The Results and Aftermath)
Chapter 57 (Battle between His Love and 'His' Hate)
Chapter 58(A life Changing Decision)
Chapter 59 (The leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 60 (The Wizard King vs The Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 61 (To keep his form save...)
Black clover: Blinded Totality (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 62 (The Great Rebirth... will start with you)
Chapter 63 (The Desperate Path Towards Survival)
Chapter 65 (So Close Yet So Far)
Chapter 66 (It has begun...)
Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)
Chapter 68 (The Grimoire, The Sword and The Meaning of Red)
Chapter 69 (No Human Left That He Cannot Kill)

Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)

2.8K 122 10
By cloverkeeper

After a long, tiring and absolutely maddening fight from a possessed Marx and Owen, along with a run-in and yet exciting battle with a possessed Captain of the Blue Rose, Charlotte, Yami finally made his way to the infirmary located in the Royal Capital. The Capital itself was a mess in ruins and endless destruction, thanks to the elves. Of course that would not stop the diligent and ruthless Captain of the Black Bulls to stop from fighting. But he need all the backup he can get.

So here he was in infirmary and pretty much busted off Finral's ears as he was having a rather fabulous dream of his. It seemed he was in good shaped. Something Captain Yami noted the moment he heard him happily sleep talking. Of course that got Yami pretty mad. The boy was pretty much slacking off at this point. At least, at his perspective.

After explaining some things off, Finral finally realized the stakes of the situation, "Captain Vangenance of the Golden Dawn!?"

"That's right." Yami spoke, "Him and Licht were sharing the same body. And nobody knew... maybe except Isabella."

"WHAT!? HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN!? And how did Isabella knew of that!?"

"Licht said that William was asleep inside of him... something like that."

"So technically, he was more like possessed?"

"How should I know? Anyways, Goldie guts wasn't the only knight that started behaving that way like a lunatic out of nowhere. Marx and Doctor did too. Even the Prickly Princess is different."

"No way! Captain Charlotte?" He then realized something, "But why didn't Isabella say anything to anyone?"

"Who do you think I am? Physic? It's just my assumption regarding Isabella knowing about William. And as for your question, I doubt Isabella could have told someone about this. Though... if she were to tell someone, then it would have been Julius." His gaze shifted, "And now he's..."

The spatial magic user grimaced, "Lord Julius..."

Yami lit the lighter he holds on with him, igniting his cigarette. He took a deep breath and blew the smoke out, "Obviously a whole lot of crazy stuff went down while you were here taking a nap."

That ticked Finral off, "YOU DO KNOW THAT I ALMOST DIED, RIGHT!?"

"You could say that."

"I am saying that!"

"I was worried."

"Oh sure! Like I can tell!"

"No seriously. I couldn't even get wink of sleep for days."

Finral just groan. Though, it was still hard to tell if his captain was ever serious or not. But he can tell that he was genuinely concerned for him.

Yami then changed the subject, "We're lucky that they didn't take control of you too."

Hearing that, something dawned upon the younger mage, "Hey wait, I wonder if that's what happened to Langris."

"Probably."

**************

Meanwhile back in the dungeon, Asta stood in disbelief as he stared at the newly possessed Golden Dawn mages. At such state he should be running for his life and avoiding them at all cost. But, the fact that they too, his teammates and friends, were also affected by the forbidden spell, it felt agony to the mana-less boy. He cannot accept this. This cannot be happening. This was unreal. Absurd in fact.

He gritted in anger, "What's wrong with you? Tell me!"

No response was given by anyone of them.

'Klaus' adjusted his glasses, "Pease, can't you see that you're nothing but strangers to us now."

"NO!"

"I told you, it's pointless."

"Stop screaming or we'll silence you ourselves." 'Hamon' spoke with a stoic tone. The jolly tune he once held now gone, he then raised his hand out, following with a haze for that developed a huge ice shard.

'Klaus' did the same thing by unleashing his steel magic in a form of a drill.

Mimosa looks in distress as she was being hung in a steel made cross.

Asta took a step forward, "KLAUS LISTEN TO ME YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

'Hamon' set his glass magic lose to the anti-magic lad, who took his sword out of his own Grimoire, slashing the glass shreds out of his way.

"Be careful!" Mimosa cried out.

A determined Asta slashed all the glass shards out of his way.

With a twitch of his eye, 'Klaus' set the huge drill to Asta, who in mere seconds, blocked the drill with his demon slayer sword. The drill's impact dragged the boy back, but the determination of the boy was far superior then the counter attack as the boy slashed the drill in two, thus saving himself and Mimosa on time.

"I'M BEGGIN YOU! STOP THIS! WE'RE ALL MAGIC KNIGHTS DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT!"

This made 'Klaus' winced as he held onto his glasses, This body... it's responding to his words.

'Klaus gritted his teeth, "YOU FOOL! REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE WERE IN THE PAST OUR GREATEST BOND WOULD BE ANYTHING THAN THE BOND WE SHARE!" He set out two large drills dangerously heading towards Asta's way who with all his might slashed the drills with ease. He was not gonna give up.

Suddenly, two narrow steel spikes shot out from the ground, barely missing the fifteen year old by a hair. It cause a loud impact as Asta was left bleeding. His battered form began to stand up, with the guidance of his huge sword.

Rhya, who was watching the whole scene blinked lazily, "Easy, don't go overboard. Or you'll wind up dead." He then noticed Asta, standing upright, holding onto this swords firmly, "What a pain. Though, I guess when we get the sword and the Grimoire, you won't be of any use to us."

The magic less boy panted as he desperately looks at his possessed friends.

"Doesn't look like you're planning to give up." Rhya lazily taunt, "Well..." Both the possessed Klaus and Hamon, formed their magic respectively into an enormous forms, "If you're set on dying to protect your royal pal, by all mean have at it."

Asta gritted his teeth in anxiety.

"Asta... no..." Mimosa meekly pleaded.

The steel and glass magic were ready to strike.

"Not yet..."

"Huh?" Rhya mouthed out.

"I'm not dying. NOT YET! I promised to my friend that I would get out of this place alive. I won't let team mates kill each other. I'll survive. I'll get through this. And one day... I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING!"

Nobody seemed to notice, but something awoken in Yuno, making his eyes widen.

"That was quite an impressive speech coming from someone who's too weak to move his body." 'Klaus' spoke with a sarcastic tune.

'Hamon' readied his hand, "We've heard enough."

'Klaus' did the same, "This is where you die."

"HUMAN!"

With that they unleashed their powers directly to the exhausted boy who bravely looks at the attacks charging towards him at an accelerating speed. All Asta can do watch and ready for the impact to occur.

Out of nowhere, a huge burst of wind engulfed the attacks dashing toward the lone Black Bull. The large tornado swirled for a while protecting Asta from the impact, making the possessed Golden Gawn and Rhya gasped in astonishment. What just happened?

"Save your breath..."

Asta's eye widened. The sparks in his eyes glowed with hope.

"... Asta."

Yuno stood in front of his rival with a protective stance. A confident smile on his face, "The next Wizard King... is me."

***************

It was silence. Everything felt still to Asta as his rival and foster brother, who he thought was possessed, stood in front of him protectively, in a stance that made him calm and collective. But at same time being a shield to his treasured rival who stood baffled by his behavior. Years of their friendship and rivalry had somehow proved just how much strong their bond together was. Even at the darkest of their moment, they kept on moving. But... none of them were giving up.

Mimosa, still hanged from the cross looks in surprise, "Yuno...?"

Asta, baffled but still relived from what he was seeing, yelped, "Wait, I'm confused? IS THAT YOU!? OR NOT!? I mean, you knew my name so..."

Yuno turned to his adopted brother with same nonchalant look, "Yeah, it's me."

"WH-A-AT! ARE YOU SURE!? YOU GOT POINTY EARS AND STUFF!"

"So what if I do? Who cares?"

"It's just... YOURE ACTING NORMAL!"

"I'm here too!" Belle pointed both of her ears cheerfully, "And look, we even have matching ears now!"

"Belle, please stop talking." Yuno, in the same manner spoke to the sylph.

"Eh!?"

"Yeah, we are kind of in a middle of something here." Asta agreed.

The wind spirit puffed her cheeks in annoyance, "That's so rude." She floated towards her holder who simply side glanced her, "Forget about the shorty and why don't you start complementing me on my cuteness or something!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORTY!? I'M ATLEAST THREE INCHES TALL!"

"FIVE INCHES!"

"Quiet both of you."

Mimosa who was watching the three bicker can only think of one thing, I'm glad that they are not possessed, but I do wish they get me down from here already.

Yuno then sigh, this was getting frustrating, "I'm the same me." He got to the point, "Is that a problem with that?"

Asta gaped, before giving a huge grin, "No way, its' great!"

Belle just huffed, "Oh, so you two are buddies again?" She asked with an annoyed tune, "I told you to pay attention to me or el-"

"You've been awakened!"

They turned to see Klaus and Hamon giving out small smiles, looking relieve. Though it was directed simply to Yuno.

"It's good to have you on our side." 'Klaus' then brought his hand out, "Come stand over here."

Belle turned her head, giving a glare, deadly enough to scare children, "Excuse me?" A burst of wind energy blasted towards the possessed elves who were overwhelmed by the enormous mana emitting from the wind spirit, "I WAS TALKING THANK YOU!"

Judging by that mana the reincarnation has been a success. Rhya though as he scratched his head, He's not quite ready though. He then turned his attention to the Licht who was still floating above them all, And even with his swords and Grimoire right in front of him, Licht isn't responding at all. Maybe he just used the highest order of forbidden magic to bring his elven friends back from the dead. We're definitely going to need sometime. For Licht and for you.

Yuno moved belle out of his face, who squealed but moved to his side.

"I'm not sure what's exactly happening, but I can sense that there are different souls moving within their bodies." Yuno explained, "Klaus and Hamon as we know are lying dormant somewhere among the inside.

"Oh really?" This surprised Asta as he helped Mimosa down from the steel cross, setting her down as the cross disappeared from behind, "So how are we going to get them back?"

"U-umm thank you so much for rescuing me Asta." Mimosa shyly said as she fiddled with her dress, blushing lightly.

And inside my body... Yuno thought as he placed a hand on his chest.

"What's up?" Asta blinked in confusion.

Yuno let go of his hand, Still. "I am Yuno. One of the Magic Knights of the Clover Kingdom. And no one else."

Soon a crash from the ceiling got their attention as the reawakened elves and the Royal Knights looked up. Soon a bright white light crashed down near the Royal Knights who shielded their eyes off from the impact. The light died down to reveal, Isabella who upright herself.

She then turns her attention the Royal Knights direction, "Hey guys!"

Rhya gaped in surprise.

Licht, after hours of no movement, widened his eyes.

"Izzy!" Asta's eyes sparkled with stars.

"Isabella you're okay!" Mimosa softly smiled.

"You're awake?" Yuno asked with a baffled look.

The blind girl gazes at Yuno with a blank look, "You're green?"

"Wha- no! Of course not- wait what?"

"I should have known..."

The fifteen year old trio blinked in confusion.

"I knew the dark green color from every one of you would eventually awaken. Though, I was hoping nothing bad would came out of it." She then frowned turning to the possessed Klaus and Hamon, "It seems like I was very wrong after all."

"Well, would you look at that? Our favorite blind girl is here."

Isabella moved her head to sense Rhya, standing in the same place, as he placed a hand around the back of his neck.

"It's great to see you again Isabella."

"What?" Asta asked in confusion while Yuno looks with mild curiosity.

Isabella smiled, "Long time no see Rhya. How's life treating you?"

"Pretty good actually. Now that we are all reunited. I'm surprised you're actually not one of us. For a moment I would thoug-" He then noticed something. Soon a gasp escaped as he saw Isabella's ears. They were pointy, "Isabella... your ears...?"

"Hmm?" She touched her ears, "Oh these?" She smiled, "Don't mind them much. They are simply fake ears I placed in my ears." She placed a hand on her chest, sighing sadly, "I felt so left out when I saw the entire Golden Dawn squad having these." She pouted, "I didn't wanna be left behind so I made it with my magic and placed them in my ears. Cool right?" she asked with an innocent smile.

If anyone were to see Rhya's face now it was worth a million dollars as he had the most stupefied look. It was hard to tell whether the girl was just plain innocent or simply mocking his race.

Truth was, Isabella did not visited the Golden Dawn at all after the activation of the reincarnation magic. But Isabella made sure to place fake elf ears on top of her fake human ears. She was just playing around.

"...I have no idea what to say..." Rhya dejectedly commented.

"Enough!" 'Klaus' shouted as he glared at Isabella with fury, "You dare to mock our race right in front of us, human!?"

Isabella give an unimpressed look, "Mister, it's rude to shout to youngsters who are too young to understand things around them." She then give an innocent smile, "Why don't you cool down a bit? Big brother over here can definitely cool your head with his wind magic, right Yuno?" She turned to Yuno with a mischievous smile who crocked out a small smirk.

"Well, this is a shame, that human vessels are awfully stubborn"' 'Klaus' placed his free hand to his glasses, gripping them tight enough to not break them, "it's clear now. He hasn't fully awaken. The humans have tainted him. And you little brat have the audacity to mock our people. Typical humans. Very well." He let's go of his glasses, "We'll slay those vermin behind you and FROM YOUR BODY!" With that he and 'Hamon' unleashed their magic at devastating rate. The magic dangerously dashed towards Yuno who simply nullified the magic by his wind magic, causing a massive tornado and destroying the steel and glass elements in the process.

The possessed the Golden Dawn mages parted their lips in surprise, "Those bodies belong to my squad mates." Yuno lowered his has hand, giving a determined but dangerous glare, "Leave them now or I will force you out!"

"Well, if this is the way you want to behave..." 'Hamon' unleashed his glass magic at a rigorous rate.

"You leave us no choice.", 'Klaus' did the same, launching and expanding his steel magic, forming some sort of a weapon, combining it with 'Hamon's' glass magic.

"Whoa, there making the room shake just by glaring at us!" Asta took a step back as he hold onto the demon dweller sword, "NOT GOOOD!" He panicked.

"I know I can't fix this." Yuno pointed out, "But I can stun and capture them. I'll stop them. You and Mimosa stand back."

This made Asta gap at him. He wants to protect them. And he can see that, even if he can't see his eyes right now. But the way he stood so protectively in front of him and the Royal Princess he just couldn't help. It reminded him back when they were kids. How they would protect and stand up for each other.

His mouth move, gritting his teeth. Then a chuckle left, flowed by an insane laugh and amused laugh from the silver hair boy.

"Asta?" Mimosa asked in wonder.

Isabella just give a small smile. She knew he want to join the fight just by examining his patterns.

Rhya tilted his head in question.

Asta threw his head forward with a determined grin, like hell he was gonna sit back at let yuno have his fun, "yeah right! I want in this too!" He gripped his sword as it began to emit dark, pitch black aura, "Leave some fun for me!"

"Yuno doesn't need you shorty!" Belle cheered as she flew next to her wind mage, "He has me with him!"

"Mimosa and Isabella, could you two give us a little extra room to work here?"

Isabella grinned, "With pleasure."

"Uh okay!"

With both of them backed off, the Hage boys were now glaring at the newly formed mechanism by 'Hamon' and 'Klaus' that looked massive and immensely dangerous to get injured from. Though, it did not seemed to scare the boys off at all. In fact, they felt excitement, thrilled even.

"Man that is a tough looking spell!" Asta grinned as he holds onto the demon dweller sword, which continued to emit dark energy off, "You're not scared, right?" He asked his rival with a tease.

"Their power is outrageous." Yuno glowed as well, with belle seemingly disintegrating and merging with her chosen one, "I can't save the both of us so good luck!"

And just like that...

Isabella's eyes widened as their forms took a huge shift. The pattern and color changing simultaneously.

"HERE WE GO!"

Isabella watched as the two boys dashed towards the weapon created by the possessed Golden Dawn, who unleashed their attacks towards them. She examined Asta's color that used to be white now turned half way red...

Just like a devil...

While she noticed Yuno's color already dark green. But it seems that the dark green and Yuno's white were synchronized, like it became one.

Together, both of them shattered the weapon in two, leaving it in pieces for anyone to pick up for. Mimosa can only awe in amazement while Rhya was rendered speechless. He knew that the boys were strong, but he never imagined that they would be this strong to end two of his kind. And yet, his kind had much more mana then them.

The anti-magic brat is enough of a pain. But now this one gets the magic boost from the reincarnation even though he's not completely awakened yet?

With an emotionless stare, Licht watched as his comrades' fall. A cruel memory flashing to him as he watched his kind fall. Before, they can feel an impact, without anyone even feeling him, he instantly appeared right next to the stunned forms of 'Hamon' and 'Klaus' levitating them, to his side.

Rhya shots up to see his longtime friend finally responding to something, Licht?

The boys focus was now on the leader of the elves who was levitating his friends and himself.

This made Yuno astonish, He should be out of power. How is he able to make things levitate? The mana is extremely dense. This is impossible.

Licht placed 'Hamon' and 'Klaus' down on the ground with him slowly approaching to the pitch black sword buried on the ground.

"Now we have to defeat their leader?" Asta asked himself, "And what's with the sword?" Something began to fiddle inside of Asta's uniform as the boy glances in wonder. From the uniform, an anti-magic bird popped out, "Nero?"

Nero flew to Asta, pecking repeatedly on the boy's forehead, "OW! OW! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW CUT THAT OUT IT REALLY HURTS! OH NO! NOW IS NOT THE TIME!"

Isabella frowned as she looked at the sword, It's the same sword that I used to save Patri. So this is where it was the whole time...

Licht hold onto the hilt of the sword, pulling the sword out from the ground. The sword glowing from its tip and reaching to the hilt, fully transforming into another form. It looked marvelous and elegant at the same time.

Asta pulled out the demon dweller sword out from his Grimoire, reading himself. Yuno stayed in his spirit dive form. Isabella, stayed in her position, holding onto to a light made sword. Something wasn't right.

His Qi? Asta thought.

That sword got massive amount of power. Yuno though as he made a fighting stance.

Uh oh! I can't stay in this form much longer. Asta thought to himself as he began to feel the effects of his new pitch black form, Come on! Just a little more!

Licht watched them with a monotone look as he holds onto the sword. The boys were ready to clash.

"Asta, careful alright." Yuno notices Asta's weakening state.

The anti-magic boy stood upright with a grin, "Yeah, I know that-"

No one knew what just happened. One moment the leader was standing away from them at a good distance and now here he was hovering right up to Asta and casually reaching out his hand to Asta's demon dweller sword.

He's fast. No, it's like he melted in the air. Asta thought in shock, I can't read his Qi now!

Why can't I pick up his mana? Yuno thought in bewilderment, Did he somehow become one with the natural mana around him?

Slowly Licht take hold of the demon dweller sword, firmly glaring at the boys.

Suddenly, Licht disappeared from their sight, making them gap in surprise. What just happened?

"AHH!"

They all turned to see Licht behind them, staring directly at Isabella who stood protectively towards Mimosa. The last thing she wanted was Mimosa getting hurt.

Licht then lunged forward. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 190 14
Sequel/pt2 of Walking On The Wrong Path. If you haven't read that book please go and read it now. A few months later, it was supposed to be a peacefu...
661 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...
50.4K 802 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
12.8K 392 27
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...