His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 27

10.6K 541 32
By AmicaFelice

A/N: This chapter have some mature content so whoever feels uncomfortable with it, is free to skip.

Reva's pov

"Hii" Reyansh said coming from behind as I was leaving the university.

"Why are you here" I asked looking at him.

"I came to pick you up buttercup, now stop being rude and get in the car" he said chuckling and I look at him like he have horns.

"Buttercup? " I repeat the name he just gave me.

"Yep! don't you like it? " he asked indicating me to sit in the car.

"You know it's the most basic endearment that female leads receive in books"I state facts to him.

"Yes that's why I choose it. You read books all day so you can relate to it" he answered making me roll my eyes. Whatever!

"Where are we going? " I asked as he took a different road.

"Do you really want to know? " he asked and I gave him a look that says 'obviously' .

"Ok first tell me, what's your endearment for Ansh." he asked and I realise he talk too much.

"Don't you think you are invading in my personal space now" I said mocking at him with sarcasm. Like why he want to know something like this?

"I just want to tease my brother when he'll shout at me, so don't you think you should help your friend" he explain with his reason.

"In highschool I never thought that you can be annoying too" I said to him and he laugh.

"Now don't dodge the question buttercup, you need to answer me to get your answer" he said faking a smile at me.

"I don't have one"I answered him truthfully.

" You think I am a fool? You read all those romance novel with kink in them and you didn't gave your own husband a name. I'm not going to believe it bestie. " he said in a disappointed tone.

"I'm telling the truth, now you just tell me where are we going"I said to him with an irritated expression.

" Don't be shy bestie, let me guess you call him daddy " he said and horror crept into me. What the actual fuck?

"Just shut up before I kill you Reyansh" I said giving him a death glare.

"Don't give me that look I know about the books you read and moreover your husband gives daddy vibes so" he said in a teasing tone. God! he is such a disaster.

"Are you gay Reyansh? "I asked listening his comment over Ansh.

"Of course not you possessive head but tell me,i guessed it right? " he said with a smirk.

"I said shut up" this time said a little loudly.

"Ok ok I got it daddy it is" he speak again making me realise he is not going to be silent.

"We are going to a restaurant and Ansh is also going to be there" he said and I nodd. It's better if I don't speak about him or who knows he starts again.

"Restaurant, why? " I asked in confusion.

"Well, I blackmail your husband to give me a treat" he said with a smug look.

"Then why you are taking me there? " I questioned again.

"God! you are such a question bank buttercup, Ansh asked me to pick you up" he answered and I nodded.

"How was your first day? " I asked after some time as he was focusing on the road.

"It was good,your devil husband make me do a lot of work" he said in a mocking tone.

"Well! It's your job" I said back.

"Yep! btw where is Manvi I thought you two'll be together" he asked making me remind of Manvi.

"She was absent today" I answered as Manvi was on leave because she went with Rachit to meet his family. More likely they both went to meet each other's parents.

"Why, is she sick?" he questioned next.

"No, she got a boyfriend and you can meet her in Diwali party" I said and he nodded.

"Look like everyone is committed." he said chuckling.

"Well! you can date too" I said and he answered in a yes but I noticed his mood kind of changed.

"We are here, let's see why this restaurant is your favorite" he said parking the car in parking lot of same restaurant in which I eat with Ansh few days ago.

"Who told you that" I asked unbuckling the seatbelt.
"Your daddy" he said and get out from the car before I can speak. Ughh! I'm doomed.

______________

From last fifteen minutes we are waiting for Ansh and he is still not here because he is running late. Reyansh is talking to me constantly about something but my all focus is towards outside. I want to see him.

"He is here" I said to Reyansh as I noticed him at the entrance. Ansh wasn't alone, he was coming with a girl beside him. Who is she?

"Looks like he is not alone" I said and look at Reyansh. His chattering stop and his face completely changed like he is angry.What's wrong with him? He was speaking like a talking tom since last fifteen minutes and now he became so mute.

"What happened Reyansh? " I asked looking at him as his cheerful aura completely changed and he was somehow looking different.

"Hi...

" Reva I'll meet you both at home, I have an urgent work" Reyansh speak standing up from the seat as that girl speak coming towards us with Ansh.

"But, you wanted.. "

"I know, I'll just meet you at home. Bye" he said and walked from there without acknowledge the presence of Ansh or I say that girl. Am I missing something here?

"He is so stubborn" that girl said with a half smile looking at retrieving figure of Reyansh. Ok now I am definitely missing something here.

"Hello bhabhi, I am Driti" that girl said catching me off guard as I was trying to understand the situation.

"Hii" I replied with a smile. She have beautiful brown eyes.

"You should go to him first" Ansh said to her as I replied.

"Yes Bhai" she said looking towards Reyansh who was about to get outside.

"I'll meet you later Bhabhi, bye" she said walked from there towards Reyansh. They both definitely have some history.

"Did you order? " Ansh asked sitting down when Driti walked out from there.

"No we both were waiting for you" I said and he nodded.

"I am hungry so...."He was saying something and his phone Rang.

" Please order something, I need to take this call" he said with a smile before picking up the call.

"So what was all of that" I asked him when he was done with the call referring to the Reyansh and Driti's matter after ordering the food.

"They love each other" Ansh said and become silent.

"And? " I asked again.

"I start from the starting" he said.

"They met each other two and half years before that's what I know. Everything was good for two years then Driti moved to New York because of her career and things" he said making me think of Reyansh.

"Then? " I asked about the later things.

"Reyansh told me he is having problem with long distance. Then one day he just told me he broke up with Driti because she is dating someone else. " I listen to him with full attention.

"Was she really dating someone else? " I asked because from her looks it was looking like she was still into Reyansh.

"Don't know, Driti said he had some misunderstanding" he answered. Their story look puzzled.

"And what's the seen now? " I asked.

"After Reyansh broke up with Driti he wasn't too well. It was one of the reason he didn't attend our wedding because he was pretending to be busy in some stuff and he didn't come here for any internship or something, he just come here to avoid Driti" he said making me raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"Driti was trying to meet him but he didn't want to meet her so he came here" he said and food arrived on our table.

"So how Driti is here? " I asked and he smiled confirming he is the reason.

"Don't tell me you bought her here to playing cupid in Reyansh's love story" I said taking the first bite of my dish. It's yum!

"Why"? he asked while looking at me.

"Reyansh literally came to you because he didn't wanted to face her and you just bought her with you" I said making him chuckle.

"Yes because I know he loves her so much and they just need to communicate" he said and I look at him for a moment. Ok my man is sensible.

"He is going to be angry at you" I said to him and he nodded saying definitely.

______________________

I was checking my mails when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the clock and it was saying ten nine.

"Can I come in? " I heard Reyansh voice from outside.

"Yes" he immediately come in after listening to me.

"Where is Ansh" he asked looking here and there.

"He said he have some meeting" I inform him as after we finish our food in restaurant Ansh dropped me at home and again went to his office.

"Are you ok" I asked and he look at me.

"You know everything" he asked next looking at me.
"Not everything but yes something" I said and he nodded looking down.

"You should listen to her at least for once" I suggested him and he look up.

"You don't know? It's just so messed up buttercup" he said in a really low and hurtful voice.

"Maybe but you love her so I think you should try to short it out" I said and he mumbled an ok while thinking and I passed him a smile.

"Thank you buttercup" he said with a faint smile and right then Ansh come in.

"Why did you do that" Reyansh asked in angry tone as he enter. What the heck? Wasn't he ready to talk to her a minute before?

"I'm asking something" he asked again when Ansh didn't say anything.

"I just wanted you two to clear out things" Ansh said calmly after some seconds.

"Do you think me as a kid who can't handle his matters? I didn't share everything with you to do this" he again snapped at him.

"Reyansh" I took his name sternly and he look at me.

"You know what, I'll get back to you for this" he said and walked out from our room and Ansh stand there in thoughts.

"Ansh"

"I should change" he said walking towards closet. Is he upset? Maybe. I really don't understand Reyansh he loves her and when Ansh try to make them talk he is blasting on him.What he really wants to do?

"Are you upset" I asked as Ansh come back after taking a shower.

"Yes" he said sitting beside me on bed. I close my laptop and looked at him. What should I say to comfort him?

"You don't have to be upset about him. He is just angry right now" I said and Ansh chuckle while looking at me. Why he is chuckling now?

"I'm not upset about Reyansh. I know he'll be ok" he said with a different look.

"I'm upset about your clothes" he said making me confuse. I look at my clothes and they were ok like every night. I didn't wear anything different today.

"what" I asked him out of confusion.

"I told you something in morning" he said with a smirk and I gasp in realisation after remembering his comment about helping me in removing my saree's pin or saree.

"Tell me what should I do now" he asked putting some of my hair strand behind my ear.

"You were late" I said blushing.

"So you are saying, if I was on time you would let me do what I told you" he whisper in my ear and then start nibbling it making me close my eyes.

"Ye.. ss I mean noo, ahh! " I whimper softly as he nibble harshly on my ear lobe.

"It's yes or no wife" he whisper again then his lips make their way to my neck.

"I.. Yaa.. " I feel his lips on mine before I can make a sentence. He pulled me to his lap by my waist and I straddle him. He grip the back of my neck hand while his other was busy caressing my bare stomach under my night shirt. He bite my lower lip for the entrance in my mouth and I willing gave him. I put my hand on his shoulder while kissing him back. He taste so good so sweet. He broke the kiss after a minute or two but his mouth was still working on my neck. I'm sure I'm going to have hickeys tomorrow, judging by his actions. He bite at my sweet spot making me moan in pleasure. He bite at that place again making me throw my head back.

His lips explore every corner of my neck with his lips while caressing my stomach and back from one hand. His other hand open the two upper buttons of my shirt and i didn't stop him because I didn't have a reason but I also didn't dare to open my eyes.

"Uhhh.. " I moan softly as he kissed and gave a lick to my cleavage area. Thousands of butterflies were having a blast in my stomach with his every touch on my skin.
Suddenly his moments stop and I feel his hands slowly went to my hips giving them a hard squeeze making me open my eyes.I look into his eyes taking heavy breaths and his case was same as mine. He was looking at me with so much passion in his eyes.

"May I" he asked looking right into my eyes and then at my chest making me blood red.

"May I baby? " he asked this time putting his one hand on my left breast and circling my nipple with his finger due to which I gasped softly.

"I love you" I said giving him my consent with red cheeks while looking at him.

"I love you too jaan" he said and pressed my breast making me hide my face in the crook of his neck with shyness. He kissed my shoulders and placed a kiss on my crown before taking off my shirt completely. When did he undo the remaining buttons? I hugged him tightly with uneven breaths as he unhooked my bra. He dim the lights of our room before changing our position. He laid me down on bed and I closed my eyes again.

"Look at me" he whispers in my ear sweetly and I open my eyes to meet his black orbs which turned into pitch black colour due to so many emotions. I recognise love, passion and lust in his eyes for me just like mine.

"I love you the most" he again whispers in my ear and take off my bra completely but didn't look at my chest.

"Stop me whenever you feel like and trust me it's not just lust" he said kissing my forehead making me feel pure bliss. I nodded at his words before assuring and permitting him by my eyes.

"You are so...heavenly jaan" he said groaning after looking down with an admire expression in his eyes.I again closed my eyes while blushing, don't know why but I can't keep my eyes open. Nobody ever looks me like this in my whole memory.

"Anshhh...." I moan loudly clutching his hairs as he touched my bare breasts. His hands feel so rough yet so perfect on my tender skin.

"You know your fragrance is so addictive" he said rubbing his nose between my bosoms and inhaling deeply in my body scent . He rubs his nose there and papper a row of raw kisses making me shudder. I feel his hands on the top of my breasts as he caresses and then grip them lightly making me a moaning mess.

"God! Jaan you feel so soft" he said next softly squeezing them and making me throw my head back in pleasure. Thank God! our room is sound proof because right now I'm not able to control these voices from my mouth.

"They are perfect, you are perfect" he groan pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts hardly this time.

"Ohh.." I moan loudly griping his hairs as he latch on my right breast in next moment. He suck and graze on my sensitive skin to his heart desire and I writ in pleasure.

"Ahh!... Anshh" I moaned again as he suck a little harshly on my breast before leaving it.

"Right here ma'am"

I heard his reply before feeling his mouth on my left breast. For the fuck shake I didn't called his name for attendance at this time.

He graze, bite ,suck and nibble on my breasts and I let him do whatever he wants taking the all pleasure which he was giving me. I hugged him as close as I can to feel him in my skin.
He leaves me after I don't know how much time and I opened my eyes only to find his intense gaze all over me due to which I bite my lips and again close my eyes. God why the hell I'm feeling this embarrassed.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? Why aren't you looking at me?" he asked and I feel something on my chest. I opened my eyes and found he was wiping his saliva from my breast with wipes.

"No it's just...Because I'm feeling shy" I said hugging him. This situation is so out of my dictionary. I didn't even know what I'm suppose to do now?

"Shy,really..." he teased and I punched his shoulder.

"Ok ok here" he said breaking the hug and make me wear my shirt back. He buttoned the whole shirt with a sincere look which wasn't going well on him right now because of the deed he just did.

"I love you jaana" he said kissing my forehead again. No matter which level of intimacy we both explore nothing can beat the feeling that I feel because of his forehead kisses. They make me feel so secure and lovable.

"Now get some sleep, I'll just come" he said patting my head and then went to washroom.  Is he taking shower again? Why? Suddenly I hear him groaning in the shower and all my doubts instantly became clear.

Vote, Comment, Follow 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 17.3K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
1.4M 105K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
3.5M 111K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
22.3K 2.2K 15
ᯓᡣ𐭩 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 & 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐞 " 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐...