Forever United |A MahiRohiRat...

Por Messy_bird

Three brothers living the same dream..tied by beautiful relation of utmost respect, selfless love and trust... Más

Characters
Prologue
~1~
Cover Credit
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
🙏
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
EPILOGUE 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
THANK YOU!!
Important Notice
Grateful

~16~

1.1K 85 75
Por Messy_bird

Thank you so much for your votes...Thank You so much for showering so much love to this book...!!But...heart always wants more ;) Here's your next update :) Press 🌟 and do fill my 💬 section!! Plss don't forget to vote 🌟💙

🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏

"I should have trust him Anushka!! I should have trust my own upbringing!! Hum sab khush hote!!", Anushka didn't know how to console her.

She just sat beside her on the bed and press her hand.

"Maa!! Whatever happened years ago, was your mistake to say the least!! I won't console you by saying that it wasn't!! Somehow, that one decision have scattered many lives now!! But Maa...All are being said and done now!! If...rather than mourning for whatever happened in past, can't we mend our mistakes!!??", She asked hopefully making Manini looks at her with confusion.

"It's not possible Anushka!!", She didn't said anything for few minutes.

"I know Mom!! But..we need to start from somewhere!!", She said.

"What are you implying Anushka?", they hear another voice, only to find Ritika standing on the door.

Ritik locked the door before moving towards the other two.

"10 years Anu!! Das saal bahot hote hai! We do not even know where they are? They went away.... without leaving a trace like they never existed!?", Said Ritika and Manini just looked over.

"Whatever you are saying is right Ritz...But we need to start somewhere!! For how long we will live like this!! Look at Virat and Rohit..!! They are not the same people anymore!! And..for a fact, both I as well as you know... that more than us..Bhai and Bhabhi needs us!! They need us!!", She says with tears.

And suddenly her cellphone rang.

"Excuse me!!", She said while picking up her call.

Ritika was confused about everything.

"Is there any hope, of Mahi returning back here...again!!", She asked to noone...as noone has the answer for that question.

"Yes Mom!! But only if Yash Singhania let us meet!! That guy knows everything about his whereabouts, but is doing everything to cover that", said Ritika while getting up.

"Only..if I have asked Mahi that day...!!", She wondered out her thoughts.

"Mom!! I still don't know, what is the thing you are hiding from us!! I know his name, know whatever he did...but...but why he did everything!!", Asked Ritika..and the same time Anushka enters waiting for her answer.

"Yash Singhania, the popular business tycoon of his time...He used to study in the same college as of us!!", Manini started reciting the past.

"At that time, he was just a heir to his business...but he was a spoilt brat!! Born with golden spoons, he was habitual of getting everything at one call!! But...many were unaware that he wasn't any innocent or spoilt brat...rather he was a criminal!! Involved in drug dealing, and having one night stands with any girl he wants was his everyday's work!! And...Since he was a Singhania, noone dared to reveal those things.....until I saw it!!"

"We were group of five peoples...!!Me, Vijendra, Yami, Gautam and.....and MAHI!!", She let out a sob at the last name.

" No wonder Yash was a charmer of the college...!! Heartthrob of college, because noone saw his real colour!! Mahi was not different!! Yash...confessed that he was in love with me, but I loved Vijendra and so does Vijendra!! So, I declined him politely.

But he didn't take my rejections in a good way. That was the time when even Mahi started distancing herself from me!! I asked her...and she confessed that she is in love with Yash!!

Yash somehow heard it....and a heinous plan started to take shape in his mind. I didn't knew that...my one rejection will spoil so many lives!!", She started crying hysterically.

Anushka gave her a glass of water. After sometime, Manini calm herself and again started.

"They, eventually started dating!! Mahi... somehow started getting distanced with us!! Her lifestyle, her way of speaking... everything just changed suddenly!! We were just concerned...and one day...while returning to the home, I saw Yash!!

He was having drugs...!! I was so scared!! I returned back home.

After a day, I decided that I will keep an eye on Yash...so that, I save Mahi...!! She doesn't deserved him!!

I didn't inform anyone...and started stalking him...and I saw everything!! Him taking drugs, using girls like a rag...and eventually throwing them away!!

His father wasn't any Saint!! He was involved in undercover Mafia dealing!! He killed his own brothers...and Yash, being his father's puppet and...in greed of the property...killed his own brothers!! All this was a headline in news those days....but I, knowing everything about his criminal background, connected every dots!!

I tried to warn Mahi, so many times....but..she never heard!! Somehow, she was liking all those fame!!

But suddenly, one day...she got missing!!", She stops abruptly... trembling like a leaf.

Anushka was scared, as she wasn't responding to her.

"Virat!!", She ran away to call her husband.

"Virat!!", Virat, who was resting, woke up hearing her call and got worried to see her condition.

"Mom!!Wo---", she said and Virat without hearing further ran to Manini's room...But stops at the door hearing her sentence.

"After two days...she returned...but nothing was same!!! I tried to find but...she didn't said a thing!!

"She turned silent...!! After few days, she called me!! She said....that...she..she was..preg.. pregnant!!", She was crying like she was living in that past once again.

"Yash...have used her and now is denying their relationship!! She took my promise that...I won't tell anyone!! She got missing again!! She wanted to give birth to that child.... because she believed that Yash will come back to her.. because of that child!!

But....I took oath...that I will destroy Yash Singhania!! No matter how, but, I will finish his life, just like how he did!! I collected proofs...every proofs of his heinous crimes...from the past to the future...and then...reached the highest authority, which wasn't in his clutch!!

And there started the downfall of Singhania industries!! His business collapsed....and soon his name was nowhere in the top business man list!!

Yash... wasn't someone to stay Mum!! He was angry!! So, he used Mahi again!!

He abducted her...!! We tried to find her...but she was like vanished in thin air.

And suddenly, she came back to me. I was shocked.

I still remember....her last words...her last wish, before she closed her eyes in my arms.

"Mahi!! What happened to you!! I searched for you every Where!!?", Manini asked in hug.

"Mani!! I am sorry, for not believing you!! Maaf karde yaar!!", She said crying in pain.

"Mahi!! What happened to you??", She patted her cheeks who was on verge of unconsciousness.

"Mera Baby!! Mahendra...Mahi!!", She whispered making Manini shocked.

"Please....take..take it as my last wish!! Give..give my son...every love of the world Manini!! He should not be like his father!! He...He should be a gem of a person!!", She murmured making Manini cry.

"First...let me take you to hospital!!", Manini tried to hold her which wasn't possible to do alone.

"No Mani!! I...left Mahi..in a nearby orphanage!! I... won't survive!! Inter...internal bleeding!!", She wasn't able to complete and soon she got unconscious.

"I kept her promise!! It's true that...I knew Mahi...!! Mahi...who never got to know that his real mother was noone but my very own best friend!!

But somehow, I need not have to do anything!! Mahi... itself was born with golden heart!! Doing everything to make another children happy in that orphanage...!! Not only humans, but he loved animals as well!! He even used to give his share of food to those street animals, sleeping with empty stomach himself. But...he never spoke too much with anyone!! Always staring in space, keeping himself busy in any and everything. I saw him.. visiting the orphanage until I got married to Vijendra. By the time, I adopted him, he was already seven. He wasn't son of Mahi and Yash...he was Mahindra, someone who was too innocent for this world. He changed me after coming in my life.

And... today, she would be so disappointed knowing that...I left him...just because-----", she got cut off by Virat.

"Because...you believed Yash Singhania....just because you saw him with Mahi Bhai!!",Manini just nods her head.

"I wish you would have asked me Mom!! I was there Mom...just beside Mahi bhai!! But you didn't saw me!! You just saw a criminal..with your own son Virat...!! Mahi Bhai wasn't in that picture Mom..He was there in front of you, just as Yash' son!!", He said and Manini couldn't deny... knowing that whatever he was stating was true...a bitter truth!!

On the other hand

"Sak!! Where is Mahi?", Asked Ron.

"I don't know!! He was here only!!", She answered making Ziva wash her hand after making her eat the lunch.

"There is someone wanted to meet him!!", Ron uttered hesitantly, making Sakshi looks at them with confusion...!!

But it didn't take long for Sakshi to understand who that SOMEONE is!! Her expression turned stoic and she moved out from the small room.

She moved towards the person, who was sipping coffee and inhale a deep breath to calm her nerves. She asked with gritting voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?", She asked him with fire spitting her eyes.

The man chuckled and looked at Sakshi!!

"Is it the way you talk to your father-in-law?", He asked with a smirk.

"I am Sakshi Randhawa, daughter in law of Vijendra Randhawa!!", She answered him confidently.

"Hmm!! The same people who throw Mahi out----"

"Don't take my husband's name from your dirty mouth!!", She warned him, making aware that noone hear them.

"Sure...I won't!! By the way, where is my son!!Ahh...I came to greet him...but seems like..he disappeared!!", He said making Sakshi face pale.

"Are you okay Miss Rawat!!?", He asked with smirk and turns around to go away from there.

"Why are you hell bent on spoiling his life now!! You already finished everything!!", She asked in small voice, trying to sound strong to the person.

"Because.... Randhawa's plight...is my happiness!! And their weakness lies in their son!! Look at the irony...the son they adopted turns out to be my blood..my own blood!! The blood which is ILLEGITIMATE...!! The son who was just the result of my one of the many one night stand", He said and smirk once again at her before going away from there. Sakshi stumbled while others just looked at them, because they are not allowed to interrupt in their personal matter...no matter how close they are...!!

That one word....which broke her husband to every extent... knowing that..he was unwanted...UNWANTED SINCE THE BEGINING.

She looks around and once again felt thankful for Mahi being not there.

But she was unaware that even if he wasn't there, still Mahi wasn't in better condition.

Mahi was sitting on the floor leaning on the edge of bed, looking nowhere.

He, with trembling hand, takes his mobile....and searched for the video.

"So what would you say about Virat Kohli Mr. Sharma? He currently is out of form!! We have even heard that he is focusing more on business currently? Is it all because of sudden disappearance of Mr. Dhoni?", Asked one of the reporter in post conference.

"I don't think...it has anything to do with disappearance of...Mr. Dhoni!! It's just.. about the day!!Today was not his day!!", answered Rohit, the vice captain!!

"But being out of form throughout the innings can be a little risky!! Don't you think so??", Asked another reporter.

"Ofcourse we players know it better!! We are continuously working out towards our weakness!!", He answered in sophisticated manner in unlike Rohit.

"Where is Virat Mr. Sharma? Why did he send you?", Asked the reporter again.

"Ahh!! He wasn't feeling well!! That's why I am here!! Why... aren't you liking my face?".

Mahi chuckled hearing him. It was the old video of some 6-7 years ago. He haven't watched or heard them all these years, in the belief that it will make him weak.

He kept them in his heart...and their name on his lips...but never felt himself strong enough to see them.

He opened another video...!! It was another video but this time, it wasn't any press conference, rather a small video of him.

"How are you feeling Virat??"

"It feels great to be back in the game again!! ", He answered smilingly....the smile which didn't reach his eyes.

"How was the struggling phase? We know that you have waited long for this?", Asked the person.

"Well...it was...as you said a struggling period!! So, it wasn't easy for sure..!!", He answered.

"Especially when your brother is not here to back u?!?", one of the reporter asked suddenly..!!

Mahi saw the expression, which faltered by his mention.

"Maine unke bina bhi chije handle karni sikh li hai!! Life doesn't stop for anyone!! Does it!?!", He says looking at the camera...as if conveying it to Mahi...!!

However, Virat soon regret his words said in hurt..but it was late now!! The belief that Virat really hate him now, shivers Mahi.

"Is it right Virat that you were at the verge of depression since last 2-3 years were so tough for you?", Virat was silent for sometime....whereas Mahi hands tremble hearing it. He did not blink his eyes even once while looking at his brother.

"Yes!! Everything was too much to deal with, especially when you don't have that one person to hold you!! However I am thankful...to Anushka...who was there for me!! And with her help, I am still sane!", He said with a small smile.

He thinks for sometime and further added while looking at the camera, hoping against hope that he convey the message to someone sitting far away from him..."I just want to say that....if you are at that verge where it gets overwhelming to hold your emotions, then talk it out with someone....be it your wife, friends....or your BROTHER!! You, hiding things, can break the person who loves you...and who thinks that you love him the same way!! You are making that person live in illusion. Give HIM...them..a chance!!", He corrected his last line.

Mahi at that instant knew that those words were hurled upon him. He knew that his brother finally knew about his condition.

"I am thankful Virat..that you are okay now!! I...know I wasn't there for you...and maybe..you might hated me now, realising that your brother wasn't there when you needed him!! Right Virat!! Yes!! You should hate me....that is the only right thing to do!!", He murmured incoherently.

"But...you know Cheeku...no... it's Virat now!! I still miss you, just like I do everyday...!! It's been years...still I am not habitual of sitting so alone, without you or Rohit bickering about me!!"

"But....we will never meet now!! I crushed that hope as well, the day I landed here!! Don't worry Cheeks..!! Your brother is...very strong...more than he ever thought himself to be!!", He ended while looking at indefinite point.

On the other hand...

"I hate to say this Mom....but..I hate you....and I hate BHAI for this!!", said Virat while taking a step back.

"Vi!! You---"

"Don't!!", Virat made Anushka shut before she say anything.

"I haven't given that right to anyone Anushka!! Whatever is there between Me and Bhaiya, NOONE IS ALLOWED TO TAKE ANY DECISION REGARDING MY BROTHER!! One sin..that my mother committed years ago, and I...I am left with nothing!!", He said and throw away the vase, at the same time Rohit enters.

"I am.... absolutely left with nothing!! I...am a living corpse right now!! You know why I am living Anushka... because...my brother wanted me to!! Because...this guy...My Ro...he needs me!! And...who better than me knows, how one's feel when that one person, on whom you were dependent upon...your whole life leave you all alone.

"It was my fault!!", said Manini.

"It was....but...It was Bhai's fault as well!! The moment he decided that he will hide all the mishaps happening in his life due to Mr. Ganguly...that was the moment, he disowned me!!", He stated.

"Virat!! Why are you still stuck there !! Why don't you understand the simple fact that maybe Bhai will need us in future!!", asked Anushka in a little angry tone.

"I.don't.want.any. discussion.on.that!! Did you get that!!", He asked with red eyes, trying to keep his emotions in check but failing miserably. He was gritting his teeth.

"Tabtoh baat hi khatm ho jaati hai Vi!! Gussa is not a solution to your every problem!!", Said Anushka.

"Mere liye yahi solution hai!! If you cannot deal with it, you are allowed to leave!!"

"Vii!!", She whispered with teary eyes, but nothing affected Virat, not anymore.

"Vi...Virat!!", Rohit called him little hesitantly, making Virat calm instantly.

Ritika looked at Anushka and press her hands.

"Yes Ro!! Are you okay!!", asked Virat hugging his brother who was hearing everything but was silent, until he felt that it was necessary to interrupt.

"I am fine!!", He said and signals Anushka with his eyes that everything will be okay.

"Mom!!", Anushka started but stops as her phone rang. She cut the call.

"Mom!! Vi....Virat!! Actually, I wanted to inform you something!! I have taken a new project!!", She started hesitantly.

"Anu!! You know...you don't have to ask me about anything!! It's your work afterall!!", Said Manini smilingly.

"But Mom!! This time.... it's a Korean project...!! I need to go to South Korea!!", She dropped the bomb...!!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬

Because I didn't want to exaggerate and make it boring for you!! So I revealed the past!! Also...I am missing my MahiRat...so why not let them meet soon 😛

I know...you guys are angry..but believe me when I say this...I really get stuck...and gets free on weekend only!! That's why I want to tell you...I will try to update on every weekend..if I do not get lazy!!

Don't kill me for this one..!! I hope I will write the next one as I have planned!!

Waiting for your Votes🌟 and Review 💬

#BleedBlue💙

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.2K 1.4K 12
₴COMPLETED₴ We all have that one person for whom we can fight the whole world. We take stand for them irrespective of what others say. We TRUST them...
8.6K 1K 14
They were once best of friends, soul brothers and each other's rocks of strength. But now there are cracks on these rocks. What happened and will it...
14.7K 912 17
This story revolves around brothers who can die or kill for each other. Mahi and Virat 2 brothers who are each others strength and weaknesses, Mah...
7.8K 407 12
This book would be about Mahirat and their bond with others too I will be writing OS / TS & / SS it may contain some Boy × Boy love stories as we...