.·°¯°·.¸.->Leather Bracelets<...

بواسطة EnhasFavRat

↷HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group o... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
Epilogue

20

63 5 1
بواسطة EnhasFavRat

Tokyo was seriously so fun, to say the least. But alas, all good things must come to an end.

Their week in the city was up, and now they were heading back to Okoyama.

During their time, Hana had healed, found new friends and lessened her loneliness. She had also found herself a boyfriend.

Niki had gotten over his somehwat of a fear of reporters and constantly being under the spotlight, being vunerable to the world in times where he didn't want to and being stalked and followed when he should be having fun. He had also found himself a girlfriend

Tokyo was a good trip, some would say that this was their coming of age story.

The train ride back was once again quiet. Everyone slept the whole way, except, this time, they were able to buy food without messing up and were able to wake up once the train stopped. It was an accomplishment in Hana's eyes.

"So, you guys will be going back to the hotel?" Hana asked once they had unloaded all their bags.

"Yup, wanna meet up for dinner?" Sunghoon  suggested as they stood outside the train station in a circle and played with a cute souvenir he had fought another tourist for

Hana thought for a moment. "Thanks guy, but I think I'll pass for today. Mr Shota must have been lonely for the past week, I think I'll go visit him."

Everyone's heads turned to Niki.

"Yeah, I'll go too."

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Has anyone realised that ever since they started dating, Hana and Niki are stuck to eachothers asses?" Sunoo asked, making everyone laugh

"You'll experience love too one day." Yunjin pat his back, earning a scoff from Sunoo.

"Well, this is goodbye then?"

"Stop making it so emotional."

"Wait! We need a photo, for memories!" Hyeri stopped everyone before running to a passerby and asking them to take the photo.

Everyone huddled around in a group, Hana didn't know what to do. Where should she stand? How should she pose?

Sunghoon noticed and called the girl over.

"Piggy back?" He asked, to which she nod her head.

Niki looked over at the two before smirking.

"As if I'll let you win. Jay, bend down a little" he requested before jumping onto the older boys back.

""FUC-" Jay yelled and the camera went off, capturing the sweet moment in time

Everyone doubled over in laughter, clutching their stomachs and being unable to breathe from how funny the scene was

Seriously, even the random photographer was trying to hold in their giggles.

"Niki, you're not a child anymore. I think you broke my back-" Jay moaned as he feel to the floor.

Hyeri ran back to the person and thanked them for their help before running back and showing the photo to everyone.

"Hey! Hyeri, you better delete that" Jay started after seeing how ridiculous he looked

Hana watched everyone with a smile, she was going to miss this.

-

The group had left, leaving Hana and Niki to drag their suitcases back home. They had stopped over at Mr Shota's resteraunt, only to find that it was closed.

It was strange, to say the least.

"Wanna come over to mine?" Niki asked. "Konon should be home, and she's wanted to see you for so long."

Hana nod her head after remembering Niki's sweet older sister.

They made their way home, stopping at Hana's so she could put away her suitcase, before going to Niki's.

Immedietly, they were met with Konon.

"Niki?? I'm so glad you're back. Listen, something happened-" the girl stopped when she saw Hana.

"Oh Hana, how nice to see you" she uncomfortably said

The two immediately picked up on the atmosphere.

"What's wrong?" Niki asked first.

Konon beckoned the two over to the sofa.
"You might wanna take a seat."

-

She was running so fast, it was unbelievable. Konons words were replaying in her mind over and over again.

Accident...hospital...make it out alive...

Niki yelled from somehwere behind her. "I'VE GOT A TAXI, COME HERE!"

Hana turned around immedietly and jumped into the car.

They made their way to the hospital in no time and found their way to the reception.

"We're here for Akira Shota." Niki spoke quickly.

"May I ask who you are? Akira Shota is in a critical condition so only famil-"

"We're his children. Please hurry." Hana cut in

The receptionist allowed the teenagers to go through, the kids wasted no time in sprinting to the room.

21...22...23

Room 23

Hana went in first, seeing that Mr Shota was half conscious.

A beeping machine that monitored his heart rate, hospital food that had been left untouched, an old lonely man laying down in a bed.

No get well soon flowers. No cards wishing him well. No one by his side to comfort him.

That is what Hana and Niki saw.

Mr Shota's eyes fluttered open. "Kids, you're back" he weakly whispered.

"Do you understand my words now?" He asked Niki, to which the boy nod his head.

"Hana and I both understand. We're together now." He said.

Mr Shota smiled and nod his head. "Good."

Hana observed the old man's state. Pale wringly skin, dramatic weight loss, a bluish tint on his body.

The week prior, Mr Shota had been a healthy man.

If you told Hana that this would be his fate a week later, Hana would have laughed in your face and punched you for joking about such bad things.

But it was true.

"My children, come close. I'd like to tell you something before I go."

Hana and Niki held back tears and tried to be strong for the old man's sake.

"Closer" he beckoned.

"Closer."

"Closer."

Once he was satisfied, the old man spoke.

"The secret recipe for my steamed buns is-"

The children cut him off with broken sobs and laughs.

"Mr Shota, this isn't the time for jokes." Niki whined, wiping his falling tears.

"Death is a normal part of life, you will learn to live with it. For now, I am happy that my final wishes were fulfilled. I was able to see my children and I am happy to know that they love eachother. I can go peacefully now."

Hana hugged the old man. "Don't say that, you get better and live a long life."

Mr Shota chuckled and pat the girls back as he outreached his other arm and beckoned Niki to hug him from the other side.

"I've lived long enough Hana dear. It is now my time to meet my beloved wife after so long."

Niki and Hana silently sobbed into the old man's side.

"I love you both so much." He said as the life from his eyes faded.

Hana was the first to speak. "I-is he?"

The heart monitor cutting flat confirmed her suspicions.

The kids sobbed violently into the old man's side until nurses rushed in to take them away.

Hana and Mr Shota had been two lonely souls, two people that had no one else. They had stuck by eachothers sides fro years, being eachothers support beams for so long

No only one of them remained.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

320K 12.8K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
55.4K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
90K 5.3K 29
wherein hana tries to comprehend what went wrong with their relationship. © FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC ...
105K 4.2K 22
-ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ "𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐭�...