Amber

By aewritezx

Amber, a quiet... unknown girl with many problems, problems that would break a person. Her family is a mess b... More

Introduction
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
bonus chapter

003

99 6 0
By aewritezx

I've decided not to put triggers above chapters as I know it may spoil it for some people, all I'm going to say is there may be some triggering subjects ahead. Anyways hope you all enjoy xx.

Panic... worry, is all I feel as I'm sprinting away from school towards my house, my mum called and told me dad was drinking again and he was angry and that's all she needed to tell me to get me sprinting for mine and her life home.

It takes me around 10 minutes, and I'm sure something would've fell out of my bag but none of that worried me and I stormed through the door and saw my father trying to force himself on my mum.

Tears flood my face as memories flood my mind, I hurry over to them dragging my dad off of her. Tears cover my mother's face, and I could promise anyone it's never something you would want to see.

I'm not even thinking as my dad grabs my hair and chucks me on the floor, his fists colliding with my cheek. But for some reason I can't feel the pain, I don't feel the need to cry, and I can't fight back, but I guess I'm used to all of that by now.

My mother hurries over trying her hardest to pull my father off of me, but it's useless she can't compare to him she's fragile and would be weak by now especially after my dad's probobly just beat her.

His fists collide with my face more until I can't feel, and for some reason I can't see, everything is just... darkness.

I wake up, on the floor, memory's rush back to me. The blood surrounded me, my face mostly covered in it, I lift my hand wiping my nose with the back of it, when I pull it back its covered in more blood.

I try my hardest to get up, but my body feels weak... sore. My fist tightly grips onto the table next to me, my knuckles going white as I lift myself up slowly.

My legs wobble as I use the walls for stabilisation to carry myself up to my room. It felt like I was walking for weeks by the time I made ot to my room, but that was just overdramatic.

I'm overdramatic
I'm overdramtic
I'm overdramtic

I tell myself this is normal, I'm just being dramatic about the situation, people go through worse daily.

I make my way to my bathroom, grabbing the firstaid kit from the bottom of my drawer, and pull out some of the wipes and plasters.

Once I've wiped the blood of, I stick a plaster on my nose, and another just under my eye around my cheek, then grab the blade from the back of the drawer.

I step into the bathtub, sitting down as I bring the blade upto my thigh.

Don't do it.
Don't do it.
Don't do it.

But no matter how much I try to resist, I try to tell myself 'not to do it' I still do, it's pathetic really, but it seems to be my only escape nowadays. Art used to work, but that isn't strong enough now.

A few minutes pass, and my knees are brought upto my chest, as I try hold back the tears, but my phone brings disturbing my thoughts.

I stand up, clean the blade and put it in its old place then grab my phone checking my notifications.

Alex 🐁

Alex: party at Katie's tonight
Your coming.

Amber: can't. Busy.

Alex: I don't care, your coming
I'm nearly at yours.

_______

I stand up, wiping the fresh cuts, and leave the bathroom, heading to my bedroom.

Once I in my room, I search through my drawers deciding on some plain baggy leather pants, a white tank top with a silver circle slightly revealing my breast, some plain white trainers, and finishing it with some jewellery and a black handbag.

I can't believe Alex has dragged me into going to a party, my door is barged open, revealing a frantic Alex.

"Thank god, I thought I'd have to come up here and get you ready myself... OK let's go now, please" its not like I had an option as he dragged me out the room, then down the hallway, and eventually out the front door into his white tesla.

These people don't even have their driving license and their parents are letting them drive a tesla.

"Let's go and rock this party gurl" Alex shouts blasting the weeknd out of his speakers.

The whole drive I've had to listen to him singing through I'm pretty sure every song made by the weeknd.

We finally made it to the party, as I looked put the window I saw crowds of girls in mini skirts and tiny dresses, and all of a sudden I felt extremely insecure.

I feel a soft hand on my thigh, "its ok Amber, you look beautiful, I promise" I turn around to see Alex holding out his pinky and as I return the favour his past serious face is gone and replaced by a huge smile.

We both get out of his car and enter the huge mansion, once we're inside there's crowds of people dancing, people making out, people taking shots in the perfectly marbled kitchen, just people everywhere.

I look at Alex with a worried expression, but he just gives me an encouraging smile and drags me over to a group of people in the kitchen, which were obviously his friends.

"Hey gang, OK this is Amber and if your not nice to her I'll chop all of your dicks of ok" he says pointing his finger in all of there faces with a serious expression until Katie buts in.

"I don't have a dick, dumbass" both Jacob, Katie and Liam laugh at her reply until Alex narrows his eyes towards them all.

"I'll cut your boobs off then" he smiles proudly at his response until this time Jacob cuts in.

"You will do no such thing, your not touching my kitty kats boobs, only I'm allowed to do that, like last night right my little kitty kat" a huge smirk is plastered on his face as Katie's face turns a dark shade of red.

All of them start laughing together, and I feel very out of place just stood here, frozen.

"Hey loosen up, you look like your about to blow" I could recognise that voice from anywhere... Liam. He nudges my arm with his shoulder and passes me a drink, which I quickly take and drink in one go.

I usually don't drink much, from well, my dad. But tonight was definitely one of those nights i needed to let loose.

"Wow slow down" I hear Jacob speak, anyone could recognise Jacobs voice, with his thick, old English accent, and I know I shouldn't say this because he's with Katie but it is kinda hot.

A few minutes pass of random conversation and well a lot of drinks being drunk, let's say.

Katie grabs my hand pulling me of to the dance floor and we both begin to move our hips to the music gliding our hands over eachovers bodys, until she gets dragged of by Jacob but I just continue to dance alone until I feel firm hands and my waist.

I push myself backwards into them grinding against them as I dance along with the music, he spins me around and oh my god... he is hot.

He had fluffy black hair, tanned skin, emerald eyes, and let me say a very, very muscular body.

"Wanna get out of here pretty lady" I don't know what an earth is going through my head, it's like I'm entranced but even so I nod my head in response and he drags me of to an empty hallway.

My back is against the wall, his hands are beside my face, his lips are on mine. Wait, his. Lips.are.on.mine.

His tongue slides over my lips and then into my mouth, entangling with mine, his hands glide around my body, mainly my hips, then my ass, then he tries cupping my breast, but I'm quick to push his hands away.

"Come on, your not gonna let me touch you, I thought that's what we came out here for?"
Confusion and slight annoyance fills his face, and believe me I know that face.

"Um I'm sorry I led you on, t-that was wrong of me but I cant do this... sorry" my words come out quiet and slightly stuttered.

But he still tries to touch me, just like the others.

"Come on beautiful, dont be like this" a lazy grin is plastered on his face, as his hands confinue gliding around my body, touching, grabbing... touching.

"Please st-" my words are cut off by a harsh punch.

But not to me this time, to the guy, I turn my head, slightly shaking, to see... Liam.

"Leave her alone, your drunk and don't know what your doing, she said no that means no Apollo." A serious, angry expression is placed on liams face as the other guy chuckles.

"Oh don't be like that brother, we were only having a little bit of fun, right sweetheart" shock... my jaw might as well of been on the floor by this point.

"Brother?..."

Word count: 1598- I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, getting a little more interesting, no? Next updates will be tomorrow hope your all enjoying so far anyways. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 14 14
the rich girl finally gets to go to school after years of tutoring, even though she's never been to school, she knows how the whole thing worked. thi...
7K 157 15
(First book of The Badass Softy series other books haven't been written due to writer's block) I'm done editing this story so feel free to read :-) ...
772 28 32
Maddie and Amber are best friends that have known each other since 5th grade. They have gone through thick and thin together, causing one another tro...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...