Fork's little fish girl

By Cherrybomb9824

Ariana Swan-Curry already has a lot on her plate. High school, her dad living all the way in Maine, her mom... More

Characters
Ariana
House and cars
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The kids
Epilogue

Chapter 03

3.3K 119 14
By Cherrybomb9824

Ariana's POV
Months passed and September slowly turned into October and eventually it became January. Bella was in a catatonic state, but I didn't pay her any mind as I had better things to focus on......

Johnny.

We did the project together and even included the pups in it.

We got a 100, but after the project we continued to talk.

I found out that Johnny was a foster kid and that his foster mom just became sober and decided to move them out of Gotham and into Forks. His bio dad died before he was born and his bio mom wasn't able to care for him, but she did keep in touch and visited him for his birthdays. He took on a foster name, mostly to protect his mom's privacy, and told me that her name was Diana.

But he wasn't the only one sharing his dirty laundry.

I told him about my family, including my father and his new girlfriend, and what happened when I was nine.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa you're cousin took pictures of you changing in your bedroom then made copies and plastered them all over town, then when you confronted her she knocked you on your head with a rock and dragged you to the cliffs? How the hell is she not in jail?!" Johnny asked as we played with the puppies in my room.

I shrugged and said "Her mother told me that there were more pictures, and even a video, and that if I pressed charges against Bella then she'd leak them and everyone would think that I was a whore" Johnny frowned and asked "And you believed her?" I sighed and said "I was 9. Bella already showed the whole town me in my underwear. If Renee used the computer to post them then the whole world would see, including perverts. I just wanted the chaos to stop."

He frowned "And after all that, your uncle still let her come live here?" I nodded making him scoff "Stupid asshole" he then stood up and walked around my room in an attempt to distract himself from his anger.

I watched him and patiently waited while rubbing Ouranos's belly and scratching Thalassa behind her left ear. Johnny frowned and seemed confused before he turned to me and asked "Where's your prom stuff?" I looked at him and shrugged "Don't have any" "Why?" He asked again "I didn't go" "Seriously? Why not?" I shrugged again and looked at the puppies "No one wanted to go with me and Bella went."

I didn't hear another word from him so I looked up and saw the gears turning in his head "Johnny...?" I asked questionably only for him to say "Get dressed in something nice and meet me at the school gym."

Baffled, I stood up from my bed and asked "What? Why?" He didn't answer and just yelled as he walked out "Just do it!" I frowned before reluctantly going through my things.

~~~timeskip~~~
After going through my closet, and my mom's I managed to find a decent dress and put on some light makeup and doing my hair in my usual ponytail.

I'm pretty sure that this is mom's old prom dress.... Oh well, I hope it works.

I then got into my car and drove to the school and hesitantly made my way to the gym. It was dark and I briefly thought that I was early until the lights came on.

I was in awe until I saw Johnny walking out in a suit.

"Uhh, Johnny? What's all this?" I asked nervously he smiled shyly and said "Well, I thought that since you didn't get to go to prom, and I didn't get to go, that we could have our own prom....together."

I couldn't help the smile that made its way onto my face "Do you know how to dance?" I asked and he nodded so I said "Then what are you waiting for? Ask me to dance" he smiled back and said "Can I have this dance, Ms. Swan?" He extended his hand and I happily grasped it and said "Of course, Mr. Carrington" he laughed and put on a cd then led me to the dance floor.

We dance together for hours, and I won't lie. Johnny made me the happiest girl in the world that night.

Afterwards we went back to my house and had a sleepover in the living room.

We fell asleep after watching a few movies, but I woke up again to my mom coming in late from work.

Ever since Dr. Cullen left my mom somehow got roped into being his replacement. Just because she was his assistant doesn't mean that she can be his replacement when he's MIA.

I then notice that Johnny and I were in a very.... Intimate position and elected to pretend that I was still sleeping so she wouldn't ask questions.

My mom must've noticed us passed out and became quieter in her movements. She then approached us and kissed my temple "Good night baby girl" I her her shuffle then whisper again "Thank you Johnny...." Before she went upstairs to her bedroom.

I rolled over and snuggled into Johnny's chest making him wrap his arms tighter around me and whisper "Just wait, by next week she'll be calling me her future son-in-law" I huffed and playfully smacked him and saying "Go to sleep" he chuckled and we both drifted back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
73.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
351K 5.4K 26
hi i'm ariana hunnington-swan yup i' m actually charlie swan's daughter and my mother is elizabeth hunnington,what happend when i come to forks and m...
42.2K 735 18
[Slowly Editing] Ariana Renee Grayson is an 18 year old werewolf. Growing up without her father, and never knowing about her brother was hard. After...