Chapter 05

Ariana's POV
After processing everything that was just said we started delving deeper into each other's inhuman side.

Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince was an Amazon princess with her parents being Hippolyta and Zeus. The Zeus. Which made Johnny Zeus's grandson.

Johnny then inherited superhuman strength, agility, durability, stamina, reflexes, and enhanced senses along with super healing and electrokinesis.

Aquaman aka Arthur Curry's parents were Atlanna (queen of Atlantis) and Tom Curry (Amnesty Bay lighthouse keeper.

I inherited his powers of superhuman strength, the ability to breathe underwater, and the capacity to communicate telepathically with creatures of the sea.

After getting everything off our chests, we curled up together on my bed and talked quietly. The puppies were fast asleep on the foot of the bed as we whispered and played with each other's hair. Instead of anger and sadness at not telling each other's secrets, we found understanding and respect for each other.

There was a sense of comfort in each other's presence and a feeling of peace. There was no more walls between us. Just our own little bubble of safety and security with each other and ourselves.

The son of the sky and the daughter of the sea.
It sounded like a cheesy love story about Romeo and Juliet or Hades and Persephone. It was true though. It was real life. Despite feeling like a dream or a fantasy.

We smiled and cuddled up together. We'd tell my mom the good news tomorrow. For now....let's just sleep.