Chapter 08

Ariana's POV
After dinner and explaining the whole dating thing to our parents, we managed to get through it peacefully.

My dad did make back handed comments towards Johnny, who countered back with a few sarcastic remarks himself.

After the meal Mera and dad went home, and mom and Diana went out for some 'girl time'. So Johnny and I were left alone at home. It wasn't a big deal, but...it felt different this time.

We cleaned up the kitchen and dining room then went up to my room and changed into pajamas. Johnny was wearing a loose white tank top and dark gray sweats, but since I didn't do laundry I was stuck wearing something from the back of my dresser drawer.

 Johnny was wearing a loose white tank top and dark gray sweats, but since I didn't do laundry I was stuck wearing something from the back of my dresser drawer

When I walked into the bedroom, Johnny immediately sat up and with wide eyes said "Wow" in a quiet voice.

I flushed and started stammering out apologizes but he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. I quickly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands reaching up to tangle my fingers into his hair. We pulled away for a breath and he whispered "You're so....beautiful" before he scooped me up causing me to squeak and wrap my legs around his waist.

He walk me to the bed and laid me down. We continued kissing and making out until he slid his hand up the back of my thigh and squeezed my butt making my breath hitch. Johnny pulled away entirely and frowned at me, but before he could ask what was wrong Ouranos jumped onto the bed and barked at Johnny.

We looked over to see Thalassa standing next to the bed looking at us. Feeling flustered by their behavior, Johnny quickly started ushering them out of the room and shut the door behind him.

He then made his way back to the bed and knelt against then edge as he leaned over me and ran his fingers through my hair "What's wrong, princess?" I flushed and nibbled on my lower lip before asking "Do you want...were we about to..." I tried to ask but Johnny caught onto my question "Of course I want to but if you're not ready for it then we don't have to."

I swallowed harshly and said "I want to, believe me, I want to, but I've never..." "You've never had sex before?" He asked making me shake my head and say ask "Have you?" He nods and says "Once, it wasn't good or rememberable. But this is different I want to remember this, and I want to, well, I want to make love to you" I blinked and smiled before leaning up and pecking his lips "Then make love to me."

He smiled and kissed me back before laying me down on the bed. He pulled away and removed his shirt before kissing me one last time and going down. I looked at him in confusion and asked "What are you doing?" He looked up at me and said "Well I need to stretch you out and get you wet first. Otherwise it'll hurt more" I wearily nodded "Okay" and allowed him to continue.

He got down til he was at level with my crotch then he lifted the edge of my nightgown and placed a gentle kiss on my center. I gasped lightly and jerked away from the odd sensation. He gently grabbed my hips and said "Relax and be still for me, okay?" I nodded and he removed my underwear before carefully placing kissed down my thighs until he got to my core.

His breath sent a tingling sensation through my body and before I could say anything he gently put his mouth on me and started sucking on me making me gasp. He chuckled and said "You're so sensitive" I blushed and lightly kicked his side making him laugh as I covered my face.

He went back and started licking and sucking on my core. I tried to muffle my gasps and moan with my hand only to moan louder went he inserted his tongue in me and I released my mouth to grasp his hair. He hummed and kept one hand on my thigh and the other reached up with his hand to replace his tongue with his finger.

I moan as he added another finger and whimpered as he started scissoring them. I found my hips subconsciously moving against him. He kept playing with me until my stomach started tingling in a funny way that it's never done before. He added a third finger and seemingly reached deeper inside of me and hit the spot making me gasp and tighten around his fingers.

He glanced up and took note of my reaction.

He then focused on hitting that spot and suckled on my clit. He continued these ministrations and the tingling feeling started to make my stomach tighten. It felt like my organs were tying themselves up into a knot and my body grew hot. I felt sweaty and hot and my legs trembled as I tried to resist the urge to tighten my legs around his head.

Suddenly the knot snapped and I cried out at the urge overwhelmed me and my legs wrapped around his head.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths when whatever happened finished. I felt Johnny carefully untangle my legs from around his head and placed a kiss just above my ankle before moving forward. I open my eyes as he cupped my cheek and stare down at me with a flushed face "Are you okay?" He asked in concern making me gulp down another breath a nod.

"W-was that an orgasm?" I managed to choke out making him chuckle and nod "Yeah...do you feel up for more or do you want to rest" I glanced down at his crotch before carefully sitting up and shyly removing my nightgown. He stared at me with lidded eyes as I pull him back towards me by his pants "I want more...please" he nods and says "If you're sure.." I nodded and pecked his lips "Positive."

He then removed his pants and I caught a glimpse of his package and gulped again 'That'll fit right? I mean I'm no expert but I know vaginal elasticity exists....but he's huge! It won't fit!'

As if he can sense my nervousness he says "If you want to stop at any time just say so and I'll stop, okay?" I nodded and said "Okay..." he crawled on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist he pecked my lips before looking down and guiding himself into me.

He went slow, probably thinking that it would hurt less, but it didn't. I winced and whimpered as he broke my hymen causing him to still and immediately kiss my tears away "Do you need me to stop?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head and said "Go....go all the way then give me a minute" he hesitates before nodding and reluctantly doing as I ask.

I gasped once he was all the way in as I've never felt so full before. He patiently waited for me to tell him that he could move. I waited until the sting subsided then I pulled him down for a final kiss as he'd been staring at me in worry the whole time then I carefully rolled my hips earning gasps of pleasure from both of us.

He slowly started thrusting into me slowly gaining more confidence which caused him to go faster and harder into me.

The sounds of our moans and skin hitting skin filled the air along with the smell of sweat and sex. My mind grew hazy from the pleasure that I was slowly familiarizing myself with.

Before I knew it Johnny had found that spot inside me again and I cried out and tightened my legs around him. He suddenly untangled my legs and pressed them against my chest and started thrusting harder, being sure to hit that spot inside me.

I suddenly saw a bright light and cried out "Johnny!" Before a warmth flooded in me. My vision went black and I felt Johnny release my legs and collapse on top of me "I love you..." I managed to pant out "I love you too, Ari" I head before I fell asleep.

Cuddled in his arms.

(A/n): My first smut, I'm so sorry if it's cringey 😬