Dipcifica One-Shots

By notmejustsomeguy

-Just basically what the title says- Different moments in Dippers and Pacificas timeline with each other Pl... More

Forgivness
Okay Nerd?
No matter what...(part 1)
No matter what (part 2)
Long time no see huh..
No matter what (part 3)
No matter what (part 4)
The new book
Lost.
Oblivious (Part 2)
I should have known
I was just... Worried.
Importance
You
Their first morning

Oblivious

4.9K 93 60
By notmejustsomeguy

* get comfortable this is a long chapter!!*

"Aww, c'mon cifica!" Mabel pleaded to Pacifica so she can sleep over with the Pines.

"Mabel, I would love to come, but you know what my parents are like"
Pacifica closed her locker, then she looked straight at Mabel which was squeezing her books towards her chest and smiling widely trying to make Pacifica come overnight.

"Aw come on! You're parents can't control everything, just say it's gonna be a one time thing, which we both know isn't true." Mabel continued on to persuade her.

Pacifica was left to think until Mabel interrupted her thinking.

"Plus you know who's gonna be there!" Mabel was now nudging Pacifica with her elbow continually while nodding at the direction where that one person is.

"Mabel!" Pacifica stopped Mabel from doing what she was doing as it looked really obvious that they were talking and looking at him.

Pacifica stopped and thought about it again.
"Well... I'll try.." Pacifica finally came up with the words

"Awesome!! And you should try your best, you wouldn't want to miss your opportunity!!" Mabel nudged and teased her again.

"Mabel..." Pacifica sighed while looking at that person, dreaming away from reality.
~
Pacifica was walking towards the shack after her countless attempts to make her parents let her stay overnight at the Pines, but once she said that they won't have to pay her weekly allowance her parents quickly allowed her.

Pacifica was close to the shack, enough so that she could see a figure sitting down on the front porch whilst reading a book.

"Isn't it a bit late to be outside and reading a book?" she teased.

Pacifica was close enough to see that this figure was Dipper Pines. Both had great chemistry together, with the casual banter and all, but none of them really thought of bringing this chemistry into a new level.

"Ain't it a bit too late and dark to have a walk in the forest?" Dipper took his attention away from his book as he counter attacked Pacifica's question.

"Touché" Pacifica replied as both of them laughed/giggled.

"Well why are you actually outside" Pacifica sat on the bench Dipper was sitting on but on the other side.

"Well outside is the only place that I could find peace and quiet to continue my reading, because Mabel and her friends are blasting the roof off in there. And I'm not used to that, you'll think otherwise because I live with her!" Dipper replied.

"So I'm guessing you've never been to a house party before?" Pacifica asked.

"Well.. If you don't count Mabel's crazy antics, then.... No..." Dippers moral has just dropped, after thinking that he hasn't actually been invited to a house party, his sister was always invited but he was left out, was it because he was a nerd, or a loser? He doesn't know why.

Pacifica looked at Dipper and she was feeling sorry for him.
"Hey! Why won't you come to Brad's house party next week!"

"What? There's no way I could fit in, plus I won't know anyone there but you and Mabel, but you guys will have your own friends." He replied.

Pacifica stood up and placed her hand on Dipper's shoulder.
"I'll stay around with you when Mabel's not around" she smiled before entering the shack to join the sleepover, leaving Dipper alone and thinking whether or not he should go.

~

Two hours has passed and Dipper entered his and Mabel's room only to collapse on his bed while the girls, Mabel, Pacifica, Grenda and Candy was sitting in a circle playing truths or dares.

"Yey Dipper! Glad that you could join us on a game of truths and dares!"
Mabel waved her arms around in the air.

"You're lucky that Grunkle Stan is sleeping on the sofa, or else I wouldn't be here.." Dipper had his voice muffled because he was laying down on his chest with his face dug into a pillow.

"Okay, but you could only stay here if you join us!" Mabel blackmailed Dipper and the girls nodded in agreement.

Dipper was kicking his legs side to side in disapproval as he gave up.
"Fine." He said in defeat, although he knew that sleeping outside whilst having his leg chewed on by a wolf is better.

"Great!" Pacifica shouted from no where and it made everyone shocked, but Mabel, because they expected that Mabel would have said it and not Pacifica. Also Candy squinted down Pacifica whilst she said that but Pacifica didn't see.

Mabel span the bottle and it landed on, who else but, Dipper.

"Oh great, well it's a dare for me" Dipper sounded like he couldn't care less.

"Well I dare you to chose truth!" Mabel shouted as she giggled.

"What?!" Dipper was confused
"You can't do that, that's not part of the game?"

"You chose dare, so a dare is a dare" Grenda shrugged her shoulders.

"Huh, fine, I chose truth" Dipper was defeated once more.

"Haha! Great!" Mabel glared at Dipper giving him the look.
"I'm doing this for the ladies! So, Dipper" Mabel was making the tension rise for everyone.
"Who.. Do.. You.. Have a crush on!"
Dippers cheeks went red as he sat down firmly on his bed.

"I.. I don't have anyone.." Dippers cheeks went redder.

"Oh cmon Dipper you clearly have! Your cheeks are red!" Grenda pointed out.

"Come on Dipper, you chose truth" Mabel teased

"No, you made me chose it!" Dipper said annoyed but he was also embarrassed.

"Cmon Dipper, it's okay to be truthful" Pacifica smiled at Dipper making him cool down a bit.

"Well you guys do know this already..." Everyone was ready to hear who's Dippers crush.

"Well?." Mabel said but she already knew who it was.

"Well she's..." Dipper built up the tension but he wasn't ready to say it, he looked at Pacifica and she had her eyes wide open.

"A girl called.... Wendy" Dipper was now pressureless.

"What!!" Candy said immediately.

Everyone looked at Candy, and she was embarrassed.

"I mean... Ain't she in college" Candy tried to change subject and also to hide her emotions.

"Oh Dipper! That can't be! You had a crush on her 5 years ago! And tell them the truth?" Mabel said annoyed because he didn't actually mention his true crush.

"Hey, hey, that is in fact a fact, and I answered your question, and I did my part of the deal, so you guys could stop picking me off" Dipper smiled as he actually pulled it off.

"Ugh! Anyways who wants to get ice cream down stairs and cover stand face up with makeup!" The girls agreed then Mabel lead the girls downstairs.

Dipper laid down on his bed, back first this time, finally having the time to relax.

"Hey!" Pacifica jumped on his bed to sit down surprising Dipper.

"Woah! Oh hey" Dipper quickly sat up in surprise.

"I thought you've gone with the others?" Dipper questioned

"Well I wasn't in the mood for ice cream and covering your great uncle's face with make up, so I just decided to stay up here.." Pacifica was swinging her legs over the bed.

"Fair enough then" Dipper laid back down.

"Wendy huh..." Pacifica said, she wanted to know more about why he has a crush on her.

"Yeah..." Dipper replied awkwardly.
"She was really cool and we hung around often as well"

"Hasn't she gone off to college?" Pacifica asked

"Well yeah, that's why I don't hang around with her so often anymore, she's really pretty as well..." The last part Dipper didn't really know where that came from.

"Yeah... She is really pretty.." By the tone of Pacifica's voice Dipper knew that he had upset her.

"But we're only friends...so..yeah" Dipper tried to make it better.

"Yeah.." Pacifica continued to look down and swing her legs.

"How about you?" Dipper asked

"What do you mean?" Pacifica was confused

"Who do you have a crush on? I mean since you already know mine and since you're here now." Dipper extended.

"Ha, you'll just laugh at me if I say." Pacifica was rubbing her arm.
Dipper sat up to face her.

"Does he go to our school?" Dipper asked, trying to get as much info.

"Yes..." She replied.

"Is he good looking?" Dipper rubbed he's chin

"Very.." Pacifica blushed as she looked at the thinking Dipper.

"Ahh, okay.. Is he Blonde?" Dipper stopped rubbing his chin.

"Nope, he's Brunette with messy hair" Pacific smiled at the oblivious Dipper.

"Is it? Brad? No it can't be he has very tidy hair" Dipper carried on thinking as Pacifica giggled and looked at him once more again.

"Is it not obvious enough!" Pacifica giggled

"I'm bad at these things! Mabel's the expert!" Dipper giggled as well.

"Could you just tell me?" Dipper pleaded
"Please.." Dipper looked at Pacifica trying to make her say it.

"Huh... Okay then, but first you've got to cover our eyes, they're making me feel...." Pacifica got caught in his glaze.

"Feel what?" Dipper questioned

"Never mind, just close your eyes if you want to know.." Pacifica wanted to change the subject because she was embarrassing herself and she did.

"Oh okay." Dipper closed his eyes
"Is that okay, or should I cover my eyes with my hands like this" Dipper made a silly posture as Pacifica giggled

"Yeah. That'll be fine"
"Well first of all he's a really nice, funny guy not to mention a nerd as well." Pacifica continued, as she approached closer to him.

"Ah!! I knew it! Its Jacob!" Dipper was confident in his answer.

"What?! No! He's got black hair remember, and plus he's a proper nerd" Pacifica was still confused on how Dipper still didn't know who it was.

"Oh right, so who can it be? A nerd..?"
Dipper kept on thinking but he couldn't find a conclusion.

"You know what, I'll just show you instead" Pacifica couldn't handle his stupidity and so she slowly leaned in to kiss Dipper.

But before she kissed Dipper she felt that a certain someone was behind her, watching them. She turned around to see Candy arms crossed.

"Show me what?" Dipper still had his eyes closed confused as ever.

"What's been happening here Pacifica? Aren't you meant to be downstairs with the rest?" Candy said in anger

Dipper put his hands down.
"Oh hey Candy, Pacifica wasn't in the mood for any of those stuff you's were doing, that's why she's here." Dipper smiled once again oblivious in what is happening.

"It looks like she's in a mood for something else tho." Candy snarled.

Pacifica looked at Dipper and back to Candy again, she didn't know what to do.

But good thing Mabel came into the rescue.
"Heyo, yous ready for the movie? We accidentally woke up Stan so the living room is free"

"Yeah, we'll just be down in a minute" Pacifica said.

"You better be.." Candy stared her down before following Mabel down.

"Huh, what's wrong with Candy eh?" Dipper questioned rubbing his head.

"Ugh.. I- I don't know..." Pacifica looked back to Dipper as she smiled trying to hide her emotions as she got up to go downstairs, Dipper followed.

"Oh yeah, Paz? What were you going to show me back there?" Dipper said as they were walking down the stairs.

"Oh nothing... it doesn't matter now.." Pacifica looked away, she knew she had ruined her opportunity, and Candy was the one to blame.

"Oh okay, hope it didn't matter that much or it wasn't a big deal because that'll be painful." Dipper joked but once again, he was Oblivious.

___________________________Jeez!! That was a long chapter! But it has been over a week since I updated this book so here's a nice juicy chapter. by the way this idea was inspired by a fanfiction I have read before so please don't hate😔😔 anyways as always please fav, com, add and follow to keep updated and to show your support for this book. 😄😄 you guys are awesome!!!!

<Dipper is not what he seems>&<No matter what> both Dipcificas.

-NMJSG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
42.6K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
236K 5.3K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
63.6K 146 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...